Home

By SirJamesySenkouCXV

What if Allen were to accept Tyki's invitation to join the noah? | The first part of the three part series. T... More

Chapter 1: Invitation
Chapter 2: Introduction
Chapter 3: Reuniting
Chapter 4: Conscience
Chapter 5: Erwachen
Chapter 6: Subconscious
Chapter 7: Departure
Chapter 8: Delivery
Chapter 9: Shadow
Chapter 10: Rot
Chapter 11: Secret Agent Sticky Fingers
Chapter 12: Shunned
Chapter 13: Monsters
Chapter 14: Comforting
Chapter 15: Warmth
Chapter 16: Pre-Party
Chapter 17: The Party
Chapter 18: Ambush

Chapter 19: Home

1.3K 58 10
By SirJamesySenkouCXV

Tyki's POV

With the asian girl, the new Exorcist, and Bookman Junior joining in on the fight, things had gone from being entertaining and enjoyable to being dangerous. He had to hide in and around the trees, hopping from place to place to buy himself time to think.

At this point, it's like trying to fight off a bunch of persistent flies. It's hard to catch one before another might come to catch my attention. He slumped his shoulders and groaned, quietly. I hate to admit it, but I may end up needing to ask for help... If only Sheryl were here, things could be as lot simpler.

"I've got you now", he heard someone yell, from outside of a tree that he was hiding inside of.

The noah backed out of the tree just before it came crashing to the ground and, before he could merge into another tree, he backed into something... sharp.

Mr. Kitchen Knife's blade went all the way through his stomach before he pulled it out and backed away. The noah turned around and was immediately greeted with a triumphant smirk before he crumpled to the ground, gripping his stomach.

I wasn't careful... I wasn't paying attention... He held his hand up and looked at it, watching as the blood soaked his glove and dripped to the ground. I've been wounded; I need to go find the Earl.

He lifted his head, ready to stand up, but froze when the sword nicked his forehead. Mr. Kitchen Knife was holding it out at him, glaring down at him as though he were the scum of the earth. Tyki hated that. He hated being looked down on, especially by an exorcist. Especially by this exorcist.

He masked his hatred with a smirk and asked, "So? This is your chance; you have the upper hand. Though, you know that my Shounen would be saddened - dare I say heartbroken. He may even come back for revenge-"

"He wouldn't do that", the girl growled, lowering herself from the sky. He hadn't even noticed her, there. Bookman Junior walked out from behind a tree and joined him, looking furious but saying nothing.

"On the contrary, my dear, he's quite taken with me. I've seen how he'd react to my death and know that he couldn't bear the thought of me dying."

"Stop talking, noah", Mr. Kitchen Knife growled, furiously.

"What do you mean, you've seen it", the girl asked.

He smirked and closed his eyes, trying to keep himself from chuckling but allowing one small "hmph" to escape his throat. "Wouldn't you like to know, woman?"

They all tensed and, as he opened his eyes, he noticed how their glares had deepened. The noah looked up and caught the asian man holding his sword above his head, ready to chop him in half.

Tyki attempted to stand but hesitated and winced because of his wound. He realized, then, that there could be no escape. He'd dragged it out too long and allowed himself to be put in danger, all because he had this habit of playing with the enemies. He should have escaped while they were occupied. It was all because he couldn't think quick enough that he would die, this way. Wisely and the Earl always were better at that, he had to admit.

He closed his eyes tight, readying himself for the blow, and winced hard at the sound of metal to metal. No sound followed, not even the chirp of a bird. Am I... dead...?

He opened his eyes and they immediately spotted the pure white, in front of him. The boy had his innocence out and his innocence arm was pushing hard against the edge of the samurai's sword.

"Allen", Tyki asked, in a near whisper. He saved me...

Allen's POV

"Kanda", Allen yelled. "Stop!"

"Get out of the way, idiot!"

"I'll make him leave, so leave him be! Can't you see that he's wounded? I've got it!"

Kanda stood back and lowered Mugen. "He is a noah! Why are you protecting him?!"

"That isn't important, right now. If you choose not to leave, I may have to hurt you!" Yes, Tyki is more important, right now. Not the order or the noah. Tyki is... mine...

The samurai gripped the sword tightly and glared at his ex. "Fine, if that's what you choose."

"Tyki", he mumbled. He received no response but knew he had the noah's full attention. "Go do what you have to do, I'll deal with them."

As soon as he heard the noah take off, Chaoji and Lavi joined him and Kanda began slashing his sword at him. Lenalee only stood, watching with eyes that made Allen feel more guilty than ever. She was like a little sister, to him, and he'd just picked her enemy over her. I'm a horrible person...

"Well", the Earl boomed from everywhere and nowhere at once. His voiced echoed throughout the forest, making the three remaining stop and look around for the source. "It seems I have my answer! My precious akuma are here to help you finish ~ !"

Allen's POV

Just before they went back to the order, Lvellie was killed by Tyki while the many akuma distracted Chaoji and Lavi. Kanda had gotten caught up with a hoard of akuma, giving her time to approach the ex-exorcist. She'd asked why he defended the noah and Allen replied simply: Because he hadn't chosen a side of the war, but Tyki.

He'd go where Tyki would go and live with the enemy, at least until he had a plan as to what he should do and knew whether or not he should allow himself to fall for the noah. However, he was already in too deep.

He sat by Tyki's door, waiting for the Earl to come out with good news, regarding Tyki's condition. He's going to be okay... Tyki is different from others... Tyki is strong...

After what felt like a century, the Earl came out with a ridiculous look on his face and blood-covered, over-sized, white gloves, on his hands. He was wearing a white apron that didn't quite fit him and a white mask. He looked as though he'd just performed surgery, especially with the blood that stained his apron and mask, despite there only being a stomach wound, for him to treat.

Struck by the stupidity of the situation, Allen could only begin with a wary "uhh..." He couldn't even find the words to say.

The Earl took off his gloves, throwing them over his head and at Wisely and Sheryl. Both of them received a bloody glove to the face and began panicking and running around, screaming immaturely. Why is this family so weird...

"You can go in", the Earl cooed, cheerfully. He bounced over to the white-haired boy and patted his head. "Welcome home, Neah", he said before hopping off, humming joyfully, the whole way. Sheryl followed behind and glared at him as he walked by. As Wisely walked by, he gave him a smiling, tongue-out thumbs-up.

Yep, weird... He stood from the ark's streets and entered Tyki's room. The noah was laying on his bed with dozens of pillows propping him up, a bandaged wrapped around his bare stomach, and a breakfast tray over his blanketed lap. This was no doubt Sheryl's doing.

The noah ate what looked like soup with a confused and disturbed look on his face. "Oh, Shounen", he said with the spoon in his mouth, when he noticed the boy was in the room. He put the spoon down and looked at him as though he'd just received the highest of compliments. "Were you worried about me?"

"Shut up", Allen snapped, sitting next to the noah abruptly. Tyki winced slightly but tried to cover it up by chuckling, though even that sounded pained.

"So you've made your decision, have you?"

"Eat your soup." He crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows, already aggravated at what the noah was probably about to say.

To his surprise, the noah ate his soup in silence. It partially made the boy feel bad for being short, with him. Although he put up a face, claiming that he hated the noah teasing him, it always warmed his heart, for some reason, and he wasn't quite sure he could live without it.

"You know", Allen began, hesitating momentarily and wondering whether or not it would be wise to continue. He scratched his cheek in an attempt to mask his embarrassment and his discomfort, as well as his probably glowing cheeks, and mumbled, "I do like you a lot. Or... love you?"

Tyki spit his soup all over everything in front of him, including the boy, who responded only by glaring at him. "I mean, I know", Tyki smiled arrogantly, attempting to mask his surprise, and grabbed his bloody shirt from the other side of the bed before handing it to Allen. "Use this, since I'm too wounded to go grab you a towel."

He makes it sound as though he had all of his limbs detached. "Idiot." He snatched the shirt and used it to wipe his face.

As he was wiping, Tyki said, "But, of course, you know that I love you too, yeah?"

Allen paused and stiffened before turning slowly and looking at the noah. His cheeks were red even though he smiled his normally arrogant smile, clearly attempting to play off his embarrassment.

The fourteenth's vessel smiled and, as his heart began to lift higher and grow warmer, he had to let out a slight chuckle. He was so happy - happier than he'd ever been. For the first time in his life, he'd felt truly at home.

(Aaandddd DONE. Be sure to check out the sequel, Home Again. :3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 920 33
One of Komoui's poiton dropped on a group of lively youngsters named Lenalee,Lavi and Allen making them children that lastest a day.Making the Sience...
5.2K 130 23
๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โ Watch me turn your mind into my home โž 14 vear old y/n reed gets picked alongside her brothe...
71.5K 1.7K 15
[Currently being rewritten] ... Allen has been imprisoned for about a month now going through hard and painful interrogations. He was at one point to...
7.1K 210 6
The Earl captured Allen's friends. What is he willing to give up to save them. And what will happen when the choice he makes ends in a terrible trap...