The Hidden Girl And The Caged...

Oleh mommavamp

Naruto Uzumaki is the village pariah and always the blame being kicked out of shops and pranking people for a... Lebih Banyak

Graduation!?! Catching a traitor.
Training. Meeting Konohamaru. Lost a bet to Jiji.
Meeting team 7. Choji knows...
Hyuga Clan. Joint training day two. Hyuga Clan again.
Starting over with Ino
Ninjutsu, Chakra exercises.
Letting Sakura in... Hanabi's wake up call.
Training with Jiji, Ninjutsu training, Sleepover, C rank mission
Departure, Demon twins, the 7 deadly swordsmen, Cherries Uzumaki training.
Wave pt 2. New comers.
Eliminating Gato
Why Naru needs ramen.
Uzu Temple, Octopi reunion. Training

Bell test. Letting more people in... First joint meeting

7.6K 170 21
Oleh mommavamp

The next morning at 4 a.m. I was awake and training again. Making three breakfast to go I left a note on the table for Kakashi, Shikamaru and Hinata who would undoubtedly be looking for me. Making a clone I had it activate my seal before making breakfast for Kaka nii. He would be late or his reputation would be ruined, henging I headed for training ground 7 and left a clone with the breakfast. I had made Sasuke an omelet with tomatoes and sausage. Sakura an omelet with sausage, peppers, and mushrooms. My own was made with sausage, peppers, and mushrooms. Each had cheese and a glass of orange juice.

Training for the next hour I felt the two of them approaching the training ground and quickly replaced myself with the clone in my henge. Opening my own breakfast Sakura and Sasuke looked at me horrified. "Here eat" I said handing them their own box and orange juice.

"He said not to eat" Sakura said getting ready to hit me.

"Don't touch me Haruno. Kakashi sensei suggest we don't eat. But seriously the pamphlet said nothing about not eating and he was 3 hours late yesterday. If you don't eat it will hinder your movements later today during the test" I said eating my food. Drinking my orange juice I finished and sealed the empty container back in my arm.

Sasuke was eating so Sakura followed suit, we were silent for about an hour when I pulled out a couple books and began reading one at random it seemed. "What are you reading dobe" Sasuke asked breaking the silence, "Sealing book. I'm trying to get it mastered so I can help out a friend" I said not looking up.

"What would mastering seals help" Sakura asked looking at the two books beside me. "Well if I can master seals I can reverse the making of a seal and remove it. There's more to dealing than exploding tags and smoke bombs. I can create anything with a seal" I said looking at her.

She had been staring at the medical book, "Read it Sakura it isn't going to hurt. You will probably have the best chakra control and that is needed for medical ninjutsu" I said earning a glare from Sasuke. "Get over it teme. I'm right. Your a Uchiha you have quite a bit of chakra, I am an Uzumaki were known to be chakra power houses. And Sakura is going to have the smallest but we can always help her enlarge them later. She would do well as medic, maybe under Tsunade even" I said before smiling slightly and handing the last book a book on swordsman ship to Sasuke.

"How do you know so much. Not that I'm complaining but you acted completely different in the academy" Sakura asked softly. "I will tell you after this test if were still a team from Kakashi sensei" I said lightly as I returned to reading.

"I'm going to tell you now, we have to work together. No matter what Kakashi sensei says" I said sighing a little bit later as I looked at them. Sakura nodded and Sasuke hned, "That's not even appropriate teme" I said not looking up at him. Sakura stared at me wide eyed as I had understood him, Sasuke smirked putting the puzzle together.

"Yo" Kakashi said poofing in front of us 3 hours late. "Your late" Sakura screamed at him. "A black cat crossed my path and I had to take the long way around" Kakashi said eye smiling.

Setting a timer on the three logs he looked at us, "This time is set to go off at noon. You have till then to get a bell" he said. "Why are there only two bells" Sakura asked shooting glances at me from the corner of her eye. "One of you will get sent to the academy" he said seriously before counting.

Sakura and Sasuke stared at me in thought, 'They really should listen to me' I thought looking at Kakashi who gazed at me seriously. I shrugged as he counted to 3 and said go, taking off I made 5 shadow clones and sent two to find Sasuke and Sakura. I sent the other three out to observe as I sat there bored, Kakashi pulled out his book and began reading before walking into the forest bored. Sometime later Sakura's screaming was heard and my clone dispelled telling me where she was.

Making it to a passed out Sakura I sighed and woke her from the genjutsu. "Oh no" Sakura said freaking out as she woke up gasping for breath, "It was an illusion Sakura calm down. Sasuke is fine" I said knowing the illusion had to have been about the Uchiha. "Your okay" she asked looking me over, "Yes I'm fine Sakura" I said a small real smile on my face as I led her towards the Uchiha.

We walked in silence until Sakura spotted his head on the ground buried from neck down. "Headhunter jutsu" I asked smirking as Sasuke threw a glare at me. "I don't need your help" Sasuke said full of Uchiha pride. "Fine we will go get the bells ourselves" I said turning to leave, "Don't dobe help me please" Sasuke said between gritted teeth. "Exactly your pride isn't everything teme. Just because that's how you are now doesn't mean that's how you always were. Pride isn't going to help you as a ninja. I'm not a villager and neither is Kakashi. Just because you're the last Uchiha doesn't mean shit to us" I said sticking a kunai in the ground and pulling it out making the hole he was in soften.

Reaching into the softened earth, I pulled a stunned Sasuke up who stared at me a moment. "Hn. Dobe" he muttered. "Fine, go high and mighty but next time your stuck in the ground, I will not help you out. And there will be a next time" I said looking at Sakura who was standing there surprised. "Naruto has a point. He got you out of the ground and I would have had to dig you out. It would have taken a long time."

"I didn't say I was leaving dobe."

"Here's the plan then, the three of us go and I'll make clones to distract him. Sasuke can use a fire jutsu with ninja wire as a diversion while Sakura slips in beside him grabbing the bells. But you have to be quick and can't oogle at Sasuke or squeal. Kakashi isn't lazy or going to be going easy on us. He's never passed a genin team" I said, they both looked at me before nodding. Both had questions in their eyes before we signaled and took off.

I made 300 clones and sent them to attack Kakashi in intervals of 50. When the last 50 popped, Sasuke blew out a fire ball aimed right for Kakashi and Sakura got in close enough to steal the bells before he noticed. The bell rang with Sakura holding the bells in her hand, we joined her by the stump and Kakashi looked at me. "Hey we worked together" I said looking at him seriously, he nodded "I know but they wouldn't have figured it out if you hadn't said anything" he replied. "Why not! What's the one thing our village holds above everything else in the ninja academy. The effectiveness of teamwork dattebayo, we work together to protect each other, our village, and grow ourselves. All of our teams are made up of 3 genin and one jounin" I said stunning Sasuke and Sakura while Kakashi smiled at me.

"You, Sakura who are you going to give the bells to" Kakashi asked shocking her. "Naruto for the plan and helping me. Sasuke because of his diversion I was able to do what I needed to do" she said tossing them to us. We both tossed them back to her "But you grabbed them" Sasuke said seriously to her.

Kakashi began walking having us follow him to the memorial stone. "Good! You all pass. This test was designed to pit you against each other. It's a bell test used since the third Hokage. Now this is the memorial stone" Kakashi said gesturing to the stone I knew my parents' names were engraved on. Kakashi visits the stone everyday, "Everyone I ever loved is on this stone except one. My teammates, my parents, my own jounin instructor. They all have their names engraved on this stone. My best friend once told me that Those that break the rules are scum. But those that abandon their comrades are worse than scum" Kakashi said looking at all three of us individually. "And Naruto didn't abandon either of us" Sakura said nodding her head in understanding. "She didn't abandon you did she" Kakashi said eye smiling at me as we all sat down.

He passed each one of us a bento that he had made while we were waiting, "Okay I told you guys that I would tell you after the test. What I am about to tell you absolutely no one is to know. That involves your mother and Ino, Sakura, if you can't keep this a secret then Inoichi will make sure you don't remember it" I said seriously. Sakura gulped wide eyed contemplating her decisions, "I won't tell anyone. We're a team and we need to have full trust and faith in each other" she said sincerely.

Nodding I dropped my henge, "My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm a girl. Yes everyone believes I'm a guy because when we leave here Sakura, Sasuke watch how the villager react to me walking through. Don't intervene or say a word, just watch. You'll know why I hid, I promised I wouldn't lie to my team so I'm not. In the village with others around I will stay in my henge. When it is just us or we are out of the village I won't hide, this is for my own safety until the end of the next chuunin exams. I am also not dumb either it was easier to pretend to be dumb with the way I'm treated" I said biting my lower lip.

"We have to talk dobe" Sasuke said his eyes narrowed, "No we don't teme. You watch how they treat me and then tell me it was safe to tell anyone that you're like my brother" I said finishing my lunch.

"This is an S class secret. If you can't handle it we will handle it for you. Naruto is still Naruto she just has to tell people on her own. She is letting you in don't ruin this. Now we start missions tomorrow at 7 a.m. Ja Ne" Kakashi said dismissing us as he disappeared. "I will observe how they act today Naruto. I'm glad you felt like you could trust us even though I am not the nicest to you" Sakura said embarrassed. "It's okay" I said biting my lower lip while henging back into my male persona and walking away.

The two of them were following me at hearing distance, I turned out the scowls and spiteful words of being a demon, monster, freak that should just go die. Walking to the clearing before going to the clan district I stopped and they caught up to me.

"How do you put up with that" Sasuke asked irritated. Sakura looked like she was going to cry, "Not a word to your mom or Ino about what we talked about. You can discuss my treatment by the villagers with Ino but I warn you Hinata and Shikamaru will be easily triggered in anger by it" I said not looking at them. "We will be a better team Naruto. You're not alone, if you ever need help with anything to do with ya know. Let me know" Sakura said sniffling as she composed herself thinking while she walked away.

"Oh, Sakura here. I was serious earlier I think you'll make a great medic " I said tossing her the medical book, she smiled slightly thanking me. Handing Sasuke the sword book he stared at me, "I thought I had it bad" he mumbled poking my forehead before walking away. "We will talk though Naru. Your still my sister."

Irritated I rubbed my forehead and disappeared in my compound silently, first Itachi then Shisui now Sasuke what the hell.

Dropping the henge, I went out to Ichiraku ramen for dinner. Iruka sensei met me on the walk there. He walked me to the stand and led me inside, Teuchi was there already getting my usual out while Ayame came and greeted me squealing. "Oh Naru I thought I would never see you out and about" she said hugging me close to her. The flap moved and I sat very still as a chakra signature I recognized came in, "Can I get two extra large miso pork ramen to go please Teuchi san" Neji asked not noticing me.

Chuckling Teuchi smiled, "Sure. I am already working on miso pork ramen. Might I ask how you got roped into picking up the order" he asked Neji. "My sensei said it was payment for a friend of his. He made it a mission of sorts" Neji replied looking around the shop finally his eyes widening in surprise at seeing me. "Do you mind if I sit here" Neji asked me, giggling I shook my head trying not to choke on air and breath.

"Stalking me now Neji" I asked teasing him, Neji's cheeks reddened and he looked at me. "Technically you have been stalking me while I'm at training ground 9" he whispered in my ear. I felt my cheeks heat up as I turned bright red like my mothers hair breathing through my nose. "No idea what your talking about" I said close to his face, Neji's smirk slowly fell from his face as he turned redder and I looked at him concerned. "Hey are you okay? Are you sick? I think Hinata was sick a lot when we first met she got red like this too" I said scooting closer to him and placing one of my hands on his forehead.

"I'm fine Naru" Neji said trying to mask his emotions confusing me. Iruka and Ayame chuckled as Teuchi studied us from a distance, Teuchi handed Ayame a bowl for me and two to go containers for Neji. "How can you eat that" Neji asked shocking me, "Nani" I asked. "The noodles how are you able to eat it" Neji asked again.

Rolling my eyes, I shoved a bite in my mouth and swallowed "Like that" I said once my mouth was empty. "I understand that but it's not exactly healthy" Neji started to say when I shoved a bite in his own mouth that was open. Three pairs of eyes stared at me in disbelief and Ayame quickly took pictures without me noticing. "It is good no? Ramen is the best dattebayo" I said smiling softly at Neji who turned red again confusing me.

Neji was stunned into silence as I watched him and continued to eat, "Iruka sensei, I think I broke the genius" I said softly ignoring their knowing looks. Gai popped in at that exact time to see a stunned Neji and laughed "I will take my youthful student from you Naru and the ramen is yours" he said picking the stunned Neji up. "Be careful I think I broke him Gai" I said making Gai laugh harder spouting something about youthful love. Eating my ramen, I ate the two bowls Gai had purchased for me as well.

"So Naru how do you know Neji" Ayame asked lightly from beside me. "He was my first friend when I was not even 3 years old Ayame. He just found me again" I said shrugging before finishing my ramen quickly. Paying Teuchi I bid Iruka bye and took to the trees to go home. After telling Sakura I was extra cautious but knowing Jiji he had her under surveillance. Wonder what unfortunate ANBU got cherry duty, snorting at the nickname for her I jumped over my compound walls.

Deciding to go to bed instead of anything else I sighed exhausted as I fell on my bed after barely getting in bed clothes. My dreams were harmless that night as I thought about the last 12 years of my life. I hope they are proud of me I thought thinking about my parents.

We had left their room exactly the way it was, neither I nor Kakashi wanted to change it. Over the years since I discovered my heritage at 5 he had taken it upon himself to update my room.

'Don't tell the one you love like none other the truth yet. He's still blinded by hate and fueled by it. Give him time my child he will come around" a soft feminine voice I had heard only a few times said making me think of Neji with the warning.

Waking the next morning what the voice said confused me. Neji why did you have such a hard life, what drove you to be like this. Did they never tell you what your own father said before his passing, if not why? Oh, he needed to get his genius ass beat Uzumaki style and soon.

Sighing I got out of bed and showered before getting ready in my outfit from Jiji. Going to the kitchen there was breakfast on the table with a note, 'Naruto, you will probably get up first and as such I made you breakfast. Knowing Shikamaru and Hinata they will join you. The three of you should not train until we all meet up today, don't need the cute little ANBU squad to be tuckered out already. Kaka nii'. Snorting I ate breakfast rather quickly and went to go train anyway, doing my physical training only.

"Troublesome, you know that note says not to train" Shikamaru said joining me. "Obviously but it's not like us to listen besides I'm not doing anything besides this" I said smirking at Hinata as she joined as well. "He said he didn't want us to tire. He didn't say don't do your morning exercise or jog" she replied, today she wore her fighting kimono that she had for the registration picture.

Smiling I nodded at her as we finished our workout and stretches before running. "I told Sakura and Sasuke yesterday" I said to the two of them. "How did that go" Hinata asked smiling at me as Shikamaru grumbled about Uchiha and hands to himself. "Well, I haven't been informed that Sakura had her memory wiped so it's good, I guess. And were like siblings, like the two of us. That's just gross" I said but I couldn't help thinking back on Neji in Ichiraku's yesterday evening. "She better not. This is troublesome" Shikamaru said fondly instead of his normal disdain. "Only because it's easier than what we normally do" I snickered as we finally finished our laps.

"Well, I guess it's time. Let's get ready to head out" I said as Hinata activated the seal for today. "One day that seal will be to troublesome" Shikamaru muttered. "Yeah, I'll even let you remove it" I said smiling lightly as we entered the kitchen and got something to drink. "Good" Hinata said before we each got ready to leave, leaving the compound together I henged when we left our separate ways.

We each headed to our respective training ground, Sasuke and Sakura were already sitting by the poles with the books from me out. "Morning teme, Sakura" I said sitting down and opening the last seals book, the expert fuinjutsu mastery book. This book was old not even new, it was in my parents library passed down through the Uzumaki line. "Morning Naru, new book" Sakura asked fidgeting.

Making a single shadow clone I handed it seals and told it to put them around us for protection. "Yes, it was my mother's before mine. She was a seal's master as well, my father was too but he wasn't an Uzumaki. Fuinjutsu is something the Uzumaki clan was known for" I said resting my hand in my palm.

"Um Naru is it appropriate to tell Kakashi Sensei or the Hokage about things my mother is planning" Sakura asked nervously. "You may tell either or both. If it pertains to me well don't worry Sakura, I'll be fine" I said smiling at her gently in gratitude.

"Hnn. Dobe" Sasuke said as I rolled my eyes it translated to "have you read this". "Yes teme I have read that book, I have also learned to wield a katana. My mother left me one but I usually do not use it" I said laying on my stomach and began to read again. Sakura seemed unsure with my answer, I didn't know at the time she was planning to make sure that our team was out of the village around my birthday this time. A few of my ANBU protection squad disappeared to approach the Hokage to inform him of Sakura's need to talk to him without us noticing.

Only a few minutes after 7 a.m. Kakashi poofed into existence in front of us, "If I had been an enemy my cute little genin you would all be in trouble" Kakashi said. "Kakashi sensei" I said pointing to his feet not even looking up from my book as he paled, "Nevermind. Naruto when did you have time to set up all of this" Kakashi asked looking around us. "When we first got here" Sasuke answered for me while staring at the various seals around the three of us to protect us. "Yep, I had a shadow clone do it while we talked and I began reading" I said nodding at his perceptive skills.

"Great work. I want a run down of what they all do later though. Okay my cute little students let's head on over to a different training ground to start our day" Kakashi said eye smiling at us. Standing I created a small gust of wind with pure chakra and covered the seals for us to use the next time we meet there. Nodding at Kakashi the three of us began to follow him as we walked to training grounds 9.

There were multiple voices overlapping each other, "Man Hinata looks good huh Shino. I wonder what brought this on" Kiba said. "I'm a little worried about Hinata. She acted so shy and withdrawn our first day, Hinata was soft spoken and poking her fingers together. She couldn't look any of us in the eyes and today she showed up with a boost of confidence. I am all for it don't miss understand me Asuma. I just am worried something is wrong" Kurenai said. "That girl looks serious" Tenten voiced to Lee.

"Why is she so much prettier than I am. What's the point in that? This is supposed to be shy Hinata" Ino asked and got an answer she wasn't wanting. "She is prettier than you because she has confidence in her skills and her abilities. Something you lack Ino. She is not shy or meek like you assumed but strong and willing to train endlessly. Don't talk about things you don't understand" Shikamaru replied as we entered the training grounds.

"Good one Shika. It's lucky that Hime isn't here because that would have set her off and you don't want to fight her Ino" I said making our presence known. 13 sets of eyes including Akamaru focused on my group as we entered the clearing. "But that's okay she sends a letter with Kakashi" I said putting the spotlight on Kakashi as he reached in his ninja pouch and pulled out a note folded up for Hinata.

Hinata gave me this questioning look before taking the note and reading it before grinning, 'Hinata, ignore the blonde banshee and show them a true kunoichi' I had written knowing Ino would have a fit. Kurenai was stunned at Shikamaru and me both for standing up for Hinata.

"Your talking about that girl that I've never seen around before she came and left with Choji. She was in the black kimono; I doubt she's even a ninja" Ino said scoffing looking at me. Neji had clenched fist at Ino's revelation of not seeing me before. "She showed up to get Choji. I don't see why she is such a big deal, the girl had the nerve to lecture me. Damn nobody" Ino said pissing me off.

Making a clone without being seen in the trees I swapped with it removing my own henge and hopped out the tree directly in front of Ino.

"I told you that you don't see me because I don't want you to. Or did the hair care chemicals kill off all your brain cells" I asked standing in between her and Shikamaru, Choji, and Hinata. Choji hadn't been ANBU but we had trained with him to get motivated. He learned the difference in fighting and hurting for no reason and being strong to protect the ones you care about. He often forgot when it came to fighting with his friends but he could fight and hold his own.

"Sorry for the interruption here Kakashi sensei, Gai sensei, Asuma sensei and Kurenai sensei" I said bowing my head apologetically.

Ino scoffed taking in the position of me putting myself between them and her, "I don't understand you. Why would you go to dinner with someone who could use to skip a few meals" she snorted looking at Choji.

Closing my eyes, I took a couple calming breaths and stopped Shikamaru's shadow from attacking her. "Hmm well let's see, I have been in the past week to dinner with the Hyuga clan, the entire Nara clan, Choji and his parents, and I have a dinner later this week with your parents. And then I have a dinner to plan with both Shino and Kiba's families. As a clan heir you should understand the interactions of clans. I also dine with the Sarutobi, Hatake and many others frequently. Sasuke is welcome anytime to eat at my house. Grow up and stop your nonsense. Do you honestly believe not eating, maintaining a diet to stay sickly thin is going to help you. I could out eat Choji yet I am still this thin. I work out most days by training. What do you do? You belittle a person who you have known your entire life because your clans are close so I know damn well your father has told you about their abilities. Yet you choose to belittle him by making him feel bad about the one thing that keeps him alive. Or did you forget" I asked my voice like venom as she flashed her eyes to Choji.

"Does it make you feel better about yourself to degrade Choji for what his clan is all about. They intake calories and convert those calories into chakra to live. If they don't eat enough calories Choji could very well die. Is that what you want? That is what you are telling him to do Ino. You are telling him to stop eating and the moment he does he will not be able to perform the human boulder technique accurately. Don't get me started on Shikamaru who's the brains of your team, even if he is lazy wouldn't let your toothpick ass get hurt. And Hinata is well why don't I let you figure it out that Hinata is more of a kunoichi than you will ever be " I said less than a foot from her.

Shikamaru attached his shadow to mine, Choji and Hinata both had their hands on my shoulder. Neji was standing with his byakugan activated by my side, he may not have liked what I had to say about Hinata but he didn't like what Ino said even more.

"I, I" Ino said tears in her eyes, "Your precious duck ass wouldn't touch someone who can't live for themselves and those precious to them. I told you to find that reason, now I hope you enjoy training and what it's really like because if not you'll die on the first c rank out the village for not being able to fight. That would be really pathetic" I said taking a deep breath. "I'm not a duck ass dobe" Sasuke whispered rolling his onyx eyes.

"Shikamaru let me go" I said looking down at the shadow still attached to my feet. "I'll see you guys later I said looking behind me at Shikamaru, Hinata and Choji.

Turning to Neji he was still mad but he seemed to be examining something with his byakugan "I'll see you later Neji" I said low to not attract attention to him. "You too Naru. Be safe" he said just as quiet while he calmed down. "Sorry again for the interruption" I said looking at the Sensei's. "Don't be. I think we needed this Naru. Thank you. If you ever feel like joining come on" Kurenai said smiling at me. Nodding I blushed and disappeared in a swirl of leaves reappearing in the trees watching them. Henging back into my male disguise I watched the Sensei's take charge and Ino still standing there, shell shocked.

"As you all have guessed this is very unorthodox and uncommon in the village. My father and quite a few other people including all 4 of us have deemed it necessary that you get training from all of us. You all have your own teams of course but for this week we will be together everyday after that it will be twice a week we will be training together. We may also make it more than twice a week if we as the Sensei's see that more work needs to be done" Asuma said.

"Naru was right, you guys are not prepared for the life of Shinobi. Except Gai's team who has been a team for almost a year now. You 9 are not prepared to take on this life just yet, in this village we value teamwork as the utmost importance value. What happens when one teammate is hurt? You substitute from another squad and you don't know how to work with them. I told this to my own team but now I am telling it to you. "Those that break the rules are scum. But those that abandon their comrades are worse than scum. As your Sensei's we will never abandon you and as teammates take this lesson to heart. No matter what happens you are all comrades and you don't abandon each other" Kakashi said.

"We all are trained strategically and we all have something different to offer each one of you. I am a genjutsu specialist, Gai is a taijutsu specialist, Kakashi is a ninjutsu specialist and Asuma is a taijutsu close combat strategist. We will not be taking any slack or blunt disrespect from anyone of you. We were asked to do this by the Hokage and I agree it will benefit you as a group to learn from us all. There are certain things as shinobi especially kunoichi that you need to understand. I may not be able to eat as much as Naru can, but she is right. I don't have a diet to keep me skinny. I work out by training almost daily to maintain my body and my skills" Kurenai said eyeing Sakura and Ino who both blushed embarrassed.

"For the first week we will be testing your skill set to see where you are at. We will still take missions daily in your respective teams. First will be Gai to test your endurance" Asuma said lighting another cigarette. Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Hinata and Choji kept shifting their eyes to my clone who looked at Kakashi. Kakashi eye smiled at my clone and stood in front of it as Sakura and Sasuke stood around my sides blocking me from view. Doing a substitution with my clone I felt Shikamaru's shadow on my ankle, "Damnit Nara let me go" I said and Hinata giggled in her hand.

Kakashi, Gai, Asuma and Kurenai looked amused, Sasuke smirked and Sakura giggled. Gai told us to run 40 laps around the training ground at a set pace that is comfortable for us. "Thanks guys" I said as Sakura high fived me for sticking it to Ino. They both nodded and Sasuke took off at a fast pace jog with Kiba and Neji. Rolling my eyes, I ran at a pace to keep up with Hinata before she pushed me, and we sped up passing them but not getting winded.

Finishing our 40 laps faster than the others with Neji and Lee we grabbed a bottle of water out of a storage seal on my arm. Sakura and Ino were last behind Choji who was not fazed by Ino's rant earlier because of me. Shikamaru and Tenten finished just after us with Shikamaru muttering something about troublesome girls as he passed us and took a water. Kakashi eye smiled but also gave me a pointed stare knowing I was faster than Lee.

Shrugging we waited for the rest to finish when Ino and Sakura collapsed on the ground after they got done. Ino looked at me questionably but Sakura told her to leave me alone. "Now my youthful genin you will begin with push ups, sit ups, planks, and lifting weights. I would also recommend weights for everyone, not the extreme youthfulness my student Lee has taken them to but weights nonetheless" Gai said grinning at us with his perfectly white smile.

"Naruto, Hinata and Shikamaru will have to decline your weights I'm afraid Gai" Jiji said stepping on to the training grounds. "Jiji what are you doing here" I asked wide eyed as he looked at me smiling, "I was informed by ANBU that Sakura would like a word with me. But I haven't seen you in awhile so I thought I would come check up on you" he said eyeing my henge seriously. "Of course, lord Hokage" Sakura said going to stand by him, "If he ask about my henge tell him that I am waiting on two people to understand before I reveal myself to the rest of the genin" I whispered to her.

She nodded smiling at me lightly before joining Jiji off to the side of the training ground. "Why do you not need weights dobe" Sasuke asked looking at me. "I have resistance seals on my body" I said not noticing everyone listening, "Shikamaru and Hinata both got weight seals from Naru" I said not willing to tell them that I had upgraded them both to resistance seals as well a few years back.

Kakashi knew and he relayed the information to the other Sensei's. "I can make weight seals for anyone willing to wear them and use them properly. They are not meant to be abused, only myself, you and the other Jounin Sensei's will be able to mess with the weights and they aren't bulky this way" Kakashi said as I shrugged my shoulders. "Such a youthful idea worthy of my rival Kakashi. While Sakura is talking with our Hokage anyone who would like weight seals go see Kakashi" Gai said posing.

Shivering I sat down and Sasuke looked at me weird, "Yosh Gai Sensei" Lee yelled. "Lee" Gai said, "Gai Sensei" Lee yelled back. This continued as that blasted genjutsu appeared real like behind the two and the rest of the genin beside myself, Shikamaru, Hinata, Neji and Tenten got caught in it.

Laughing I saw Kakashi, Kurenai and Asuma laughing as well at the others predicament. Standing I moved to Kakashi's side as everyone's head was downcast not paying attention. The genjutsu ended and they all were frozen in place. Using this distraction Kakashi henged into me and I henged into him standing by his side.

Patting the now me Kakashi's head he sat down against a tree between Shikamaru and Hinata. Neji came to me first and I saw Kurenai looking between me and Kakashi in wonder. Asuma whispered in her ear and she nodded watching me get ready to work. "May I have weight seals please Kakashi Sensei" Neji asked and I nodded afraid to speak. Thank god for this mask I thought as I bent down on one knee and molded pure chakra for the seal in one palm. Doing this to each leg and wrist, I did this several more times for Choji, Sasuke, Kiba, Shino, and a reluctant Ino.

Tenten said she wanted to rely on her own and if she decided she wanted them she would come to me. Getting ready to swap back a happy Sakura came up to me and asked for the weight seals. Nodding I applied them to her as well. Shikamaru, Hinata and Kakashi were sitting there watching me amused as I placed seals on everyone. Kurenai looked impressed and Jiji stood watching me a small smile on his face.

Kakashi got up and we stood behind Asuma, Kurenai and Gai as Jiji called their attention. Henging back into my guy form, Kakashi dropped his henge stretching "Maa you're so short Naru" Kakashi said stretching. "At least I'm not freakishly tall dattebayo" I said smirking before leaving them and re joining Shikamaru and Hinata. Hinata giggled looking between me and her cousin Neji, "Dobe why didn't you take credit for the seals" Sasuke whispered between the five of us. "Because I'm a genin teme and no one but you four, Jiji and the Sensei's know I did it" I stated shrugging.

He just gaped at me in amazement, "But, why" Sasuke asked and Sakura answered. "The same reason we were just let into the secret yesterday. They don't need to know unless they earn it Sasuke" she said getting a nod of appreciation from Hinata. Sasuke glanced at her in amazement, pushing the thoughts out of his mind about liking her, Jiji addressed me. "Naruto you'll come see me this afternoon, yes" he asked. "Sure Jiji" I said waving to him as he walked away chuckling.

"Now everyone that has weights we will be activating your seals and getting you used to them this afternoon. Do not increase or mess with them until we tell you otherwise. You are not going to get them increased dramatically in a day. Why because we don't need you to drop literally" Kakashi said looking at them all analyzing them. "So we will start with Neji. How much weight do you think you can handle" Gai asked smiling at him widely, "20 lbs each Sensei" Neji said raising an eyebrow at him, "Good choice" Gai said making the hand sign to activate his seals and added 20 lbs on each limbs.

Neji was a little slow but not overly, "Add a bit of chakra and get used to them Neji" Gai said dismissing him. Being a Jinchuriki I could increase my weights daily if I wanted but I chose not to. Sasuke stepped up and asked for 30 lbs on each one Kakashi smirked raising an eyebrow and applied 30 lbs to each weight. "Baka" I said as Sasuke kneeled not used to the weight, "For someone who isn't used to weights and is just starting 30 lbs is too much. You can start at 20 lbs like Neji. Next time analyze it correctly" Kakashi said staring at the huffing Uchiha before looking at me. I shook my head, that hadn't been me.

Sakura and Ino both started with 10 lbs each not used to the weight and Ino complained about bulking up and putting muscle mass on her slim figure. Groaning I looked at Hinata who smirked, "Say Sakura would you mind if you developed some muscle mass" Hinata asked innocently. Sakura blinked before looking at the medical book she had carried here earlier, "No I wouldn't. While I don't foresee myself being overly muscular. I wouldn't mind being able to defend myself while being the medic of my squad. I've been reading and I think that's what I want to specialize in" Sakura said smiling brightly when she earned a nod of respect from almost everyone except Ino.

Ino stared at Sakura trying to find out where the real Sakura went. "Good job Hinata and Sakura" Kurenai Sensei said from behind me. "Thanks Sensei" they both replied blushing at the praise. Gai had us all do the exercises and then some stretches to loosen up the tightened muscle. I rolled my eyes this was not fun to do in a henge, Hinata and Shikamaru were quietly laughing at me with Kakashi.

"Good let us move on to today's missions and we will meet again tomorrow" Asuma said looking at the tired genin. "Kakashi I swear on everything you hold dear that if you pick the Tora mission I'll destroy it all" I said through clenched teeth making Kurenai and Asuma laughed watching team 9 shiver at the mention of Tora. "I think we'll take Tora today" Asuma said smirking at the idea of them chasing that blasted cat. Shikamaru groaned as the Jounin Sensei's left to the mission office each to get a mission.

"What's wrong with Tora" Ino asked with her eyebrow raised. "That cat is the most youthful demon spawn" Lee said slightly energetic, "It runs away daily sometimes three times a day" Tenten said looking at all of us. "It has the longest catching record of 4 days and 5 hours" Neji said looking over the shivering genin. "It has the fastest time at 1 ½ hours. Someone taught it how to manipulate chakra for water walking" Tenten said shivering as if memory.

Smirking I was laughing on the inside while Shikamaru and Hinata both looked at me through narrowed eyes. "We asked the mission office who would do such a thing. They only laughed and said it was someone that wanted to remain anonymous" Tenten said glaring at the sky as if cursing me indirectly.

The Sensei's popped back in each with a mission scroll in their hands. Giggling, Shikamaru groaned out right glaring at me, "Quit glaring at me dattebayo" I said shaking my fist at Shika. "So Naruto how did you know about this cat already" Kiba asked not noticing that I stiffened. "I see a lot of things that happens in the village Kiba. When you have nothing else to do besides people watch" I said looking away from everyone. We got into our respective groups, I didn't notice Neji watching us or me specifically.

We went and painted some civilians fence, I made clones and the three of us worked on getting used to the weights. Somehow my clones thought it would be a good idea to sling paint at us while we did exercises. Dodging the paint while helping Sasuke and Sakura was not easy, Kakashi called time and the clones stopped.

Turning narrowed eyes to Kakashi he looked at me questionably, the fence was painted and we barely had any paint on us. "Shadow clones are to do what I tell them to do. They are not meant to listen to my Sensei unless it is something of great importance" I said huffing as we made our way to Jiji in the mission office. It was just the four of us in the office with Jiji when I dropped the henge. "Don't be so down my cute little genin. I am still your Sensei and the clones respect me for that" he said eye smiling.

"I'll show you respect with my foot up your" I had begun to say when Kakashi covered my mouth and just looked at Jiji innocently. "You know I'm pretty sure I've heard that statement before Naru" Jiji said his eyes twinkling. "No! No more ammunition for my cute little genin" Kakashi said in a hurry making Jiji laugh.

"Team 7 completed their mission" Kakashi said handing him the scroll. "I hope you cleaned up the extra paint you made them sling at us" I muttered irritated. "It was payback for the paint prank" Kakashi said looking down at me. "Whatever kaka baka" I said moving away from Kakashi.

Jiji chuckled getting our attention, "Good job team 7 on your first mission. You are dismissed" Jiji said smiling at us. "Hai Hokage sama" Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi said. "We will meet tomorrow at training ground 9 at 7 a.m. don't be late" Kakashi said poofing away. "Ugh I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said moving to sit by Jiji as I watched him refill his pipe.

"So Jiji how was your day been" I asked him smiling, chuckling he smiled back "It has been good my child. I'm getting too old for this though, I just want to retire and spend time with you and little Konohamaru. Who by the way is smitten with you child. He absolutely adores you" Jiji said chuckling as I turned red in embarrassment.

"Jiji I'm not sure that's a good thing" I said a small smile on my face, "You're a fine person to admire dear. Now when do you plan to tell Konohamaru you're a girl" Jiji asked smiling at me. "Soon. I was going to tell him the day I met him as the male me but Ebisu was following him" I sighed trying to mask my disgust for the man.

"How about we go to dinner and you can tell him then" Jiji said holding his arm out to me. "I would enjoy that very much. May I make dinner Jiji" I said placing my arm in his. Jiji smiled leading me through the Hokage building and outside. We walked through the village back towards the the Hokage mountain, the clan compounds and to the current Hokage mansion. Upon entering I went straight to the kitchen and began to make a stir fry for dinner.

Jiji was looking at the pictures of his family and close friends over the years hung on the wall contemplating and thinking to himself as he watched me out of the corner of his eye while I cooked.

"Oh you are home grandpa" Konohamaru exclaimed excitedly running through the house and catching Jiji by the waist. Smiling fondly I returned to cooking making noodles to go with the stir fry instead of rice. Asuma chuckled coming in the back door of Jiji's mansion watching me cook, "To what do we owe the pleasure of the great Naru cooking" Asuma asked teasingly. "Jiji asked me to dinner. I insisted on cooking" I said smirking as he grabbed the pants of food leaving me to get the plates. Making shadow clones I had them grab the rest of the necessities including drinks.

Following Asuma I sat the table for four people and Jiji sat down putting Kono directly across from me. "Who's the girl with uncle Asuma" Kono asked Jiji making him laugh. We all sat down as my clones set drinks in front of everyone, "Who's the kid" I asked smirking as Kono widened his eyes as stared at me for a long time. "Naruto" he asked quickly but shook his head as if to get that thought out of his head.

"Yes Kono. My name is Naruto and I'm actually a girl. You can't tell anyone though I haven't revealed it to many people" I said stretching his plate. "You will need to tell my friends eventually Nee chan" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Chuckling I nodded, "I will tell them soon as well" I said as we all begin to eat.

Dinner was uneventful and nice as I made clones and Kono helped clean up the mess with them. I bid Asuma and Jiji a good evening after putting Kono in bed. Asuma gave me a long look and I nodded letting him know it was okay to tell his father what I had said to Ino. I shrugged; he probably already knew anyway. Jiji snapped his fingers, and I knew that I had just gained 6 invisible followers.

Arriving home, it wasn't as late as before and I was able to shower and dress for bed peacefully before Hinata popped in with her arms covered in red spots showing her Chakra points had been hit and locked. On her neck the pressure point to knock a person out was twice the size of the red dots, she was attacked while unconscious. Hinata had fought consciousness and been knocked out twice.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

910K 33.9K 68
After her clan massacre and the death of her brother, Yuyan Hane travels to Konoha and is saved by Konoha's distinguished Itachi Uchiha who raises he...
173K 2.2K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...
147K 3.4K 11
Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki is a girl. She's not an idiot like she lets on, she knew of the burden she carried since civilians don't know how to keep the...
64.1K 1.7K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...