Fusion

Definitelynottrash által

[CURRENTLY BEING EDITED, THE BEGINNING STARTS OFF WITH SHORTER CHAPTERS BUT I'M HOPING TO EVENTUALLY ADD MORE... Több

❗️Author Note and Quirk Information❗️
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Not a chapter
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Fanart!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
New Book!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Fun Facts about the Author!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
🎃SPOOKY SPECIAL🎃 (PART 1)
🎃SPOOKY SPECIAL (P2)🎃
Chapter 38
Another new book?!
🎃SPOOKY SPECIAL (P3 END)🎃
Chapter 39
Instagram
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Fanart #2
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
F*ck wattpad
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (GOOD NEWS!)
Chapter 46
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Chapter 47
I need your help...
Thank You Guys!!
Important message!!!

Chapter 22

9.8K 351 180
Definitelynottrash által

"Tch, of course it's raining..." I said to myself.

Getting tired of walking, I sat down on a bench and stared at the lake.

Right now I'm at the park where Bakugo saved me. I've never felt more angry than I did now.

I wish Mom was here, she'd help me. She'd cheer me up. Why did she leave me?

Ah shut up (Y/n), you're pitying yourself. Act like an adult.

But I don't want to be the adult. Why can't I mourn too?

I hung head back and looked up to the cloud sky.

Drops of rain fell on my face. I closed my eyes and let the rain fall.

As I was enjoying this little peaceful moment, I heard rustling in near by bushes. It caught my attention, but ignored it, thinking it was nothing.

I heard it again, but this time it was louder.

"Grrrrr"

"Squeak! Squ-"

The squeaking stopped, whatever is in that bush is not human.

For some reason I felt the need to at least have some sort of protection.

I made a crystal shard that was about the size of a hairbrush. I held it in my dominant hand and slowly but quietly made my way closer to bush.

It was still rustling. I kept moving forward, I could feel the adrenaline in my veins. I completely forgot about the fight and all I could think about was what was in that gosh darn bush!

"CRACK!"

I flinched at the sound and looked down. I accidentally stepped on stick and broke it.

Now feeling scared I slowly looked up. I noticed the bush had stopped making noise.

I saw two beady eyes stare right at me.

"Grrrrrrrr"

I felt the wind pick up and the rain start to hit harder. But all I could focus on was what was in front of me. If I turned away, it could attack. If I stayed here, it could attack! Dammit! What should I do?!

My thoughts were then interrupted when the beast jumped on me, it swiped away the crystal from my hand and had me pinned to the muddy ground.

I opened my eyes to see it bearing its teeth at me. Now that it was out in the open I saw that it was... a pink lion?!

What the hell is lion doing out here! A pink one!

It brought its face closer to mine, I feel it's hot breath on my face, I closed my eyes and waited for death.

...

...

...

....?

Huh, why am I not dead?!

I opened my eyes and saw that the lion had cutely tilted its head, giving me an adorable look.

"Aww... I guess you're kinda cute. Actually your really cute." I said with a shaky voice.

The lion brought its head down to my stomach and started rubbing its head where my gem was.

Does this lion have something to do with Mom? I mean, it could explain the pink.

I slowly moved my hand towards the lion's seemingly soft head. I rubbed my hands through his wet mane. He leaned himself into my touch, I automatically knew we would have some sort of connection.

I suddenly then felt the need to hug him. I got up and stumbled my way over and through myself on him.

I then let out all the tears I've been holding back.

He gently put his head in the crook of neck. We sat like this for a good 5 minutes.

I stopped hugging him and attempted to wipe my wet face.

"Brrr. I wish I had warm fur to keep me warm like you lion." He tilted his head in response.

He then got up and sat down in front of me. He made a gesture that seemed to tell me to bend down. So I did.

I squatted down. He then brought up his arm.

Then, he put his paw behind my head and shoved me into his chest. Excepting to hit a firm chest, I felt myself falling for barely a second.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was surrounded by some plants.

I quickly got up and then looked around.

Where am I?

I felt a suffocating feeling, why am I feeling like this? Oh wait, can't breathe haha!

..........

!!!!!!!!!?!

I CAn'T BreATHE

I tried to inhale some oxygen but all I got was nothing.

Great! I'm going to die in an adorable lion's mane.

I then got the idea to shove my face into the floor since that was where I came from.

And thank god I did. I popped my head out and took a deep breath.

Lion looked down at me and gave a look that said 'wooooow, how weak.' I rolled my eyes out in response and sticked my tongue out at him.

I then got an idea. I don't plan on going home for awhile, so maybe I'll rest in here.

But the only problem is the rain.

Lion seemed to of understood what I was thinking and started walking back to the bush. Once inside, I saw that there was hole dug into the ground that was big enough for, well, a lion!

And magically, no rain seemed to come through the bush.

Not wanting think about how unrealistic it was,  I began to close my eyes.

Before I could fall asleep one thought passed through my head.

"Thank you Mom for giving me a lion."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

132K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" ➽───────────────❥ With 80% of the world's population obtain...
744 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
2.6K 113 11
"Goldilocks." At a young age, Livitz found a flame of fiery strive and passion to become a Pro-Hero. Now, she lives the erratic and spazzed-out dream...
61.4K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...