Ignite the hidden side (Stikl...

By hobicoreeeee

When Stiles has a one night stand with a man he can't seem to stop thinking about, he didn't expect his ,myst... More

Preggos
Pups
Uncle Elijah?
Momma
You are the Father.
Surprise?
His pack
A/N & EXPLANATION!!!
Sorry

Intro and all that jazz

13.4K 144 6
By hobicoreeeee

So I don't really know how to start this but if you've read my other story Stiles one shots you know what this is. If not it doesn't really matter cause the first two parts are gonna be in this one as well. But this is basically a story of Klaus getting Stiles preggos, Elijah being a fake doctor, the pack being a group of bitches (except for a couple good friends), Noah being a jumping for joy grandfather, and a whole lot of plot twist that will have a sister shook! (Ugh I can't believe I put that in there. But whatever weirdness is good!). And I want to thank anyone and everyone who made request and suggestions for this, I'll try and make sure all of them are put in there in some way. Although remember the other story I was telling you about? Yeah that's gonna have the smut so you should go read that. (Shameless plug 😂). But I hope you guys enjoy and be shooketh.

Love Jahnae ❤️😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 852 13
"You trained me too well, and I listened, like you always said, 'Don't only trust your magic, always have a backup plan." He then gives a two-finger...
2.1K 44 13
Stiles finds out Derek is dead through Eli and realised that he has feelings for him. This pushes him to bring him back alive. But is he ready for th...
242K 4.2K 64
Smut - (Mature Content) or (Mild Mature Content) Trigger Warning - At the beginning if there are any possible triggers
766K 20.4K 103
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ Riley Winters knew noth...