My King (Emperor x Reader)

By WoomyNation

Your friend Gloves just invited you to inkoplis Square. Do you take the offer and meet the love of your life... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
Epilogue

chapter 8

1.6K 31 21
By WoomyNation

{Y/N}'s POV

It was strange how Aaron said to wear my favorite band shirt. I mean I don't mind. I should wear that crop-top shirt of panic. Yeah. That is one of my favorite bands.

I unlocked my door and walked in my house. I was surprised my brother wasn't home. I put my bag on the couch and took off my shoes. I ploped on the couch tired of what happened.

I should check my phone. I grab my phone an see Gloves has tried to call 2 times and texted me 7 times. Maybe I should call him back. I feel bad but. No buts Y/N. Call him. He needs to know what's happening with you.

I go to my contacts and scroll through until I find Gloves contact. I click the call button and wait.

"Hello"
"Hey Gloves"
"Y/N!!"
"How have you been. I've missed. I want to see you again"
"Chill Gloves. I've been good and sorry about not wanting to talk to you. The only reason I didn't is because I was scared Emperor was there"
"I understand Y/N"
"Thanks Gloves. So how have you been"
"I'm ok just that Emperor won't stop asking about you. And ive told him that I haven't been able to to talk to you"
"Oh ok"
"Yeah but I saw on you Snapchat that you with a octo-boy?"
"Yeah that's my friend Aaron and my crush"
"What did you say at the end?"
"Nothing!!"
"I heard it. Sooo tell me about this Aaron boy😏"

I told Gloves about Aaron and he undstood. I keep a eye and the time and then I had to hang up but it felt good to talk to Gloves.

I chose a Panic at the Disco! crop-top and some shorts with a plaid jacket tied around my waist. Oh yeah my brother walked in when I was talking to Gloves. He looked at me and shoke his head. I waited till I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Aaron with a Panic at the Disco shirt on to and just some shorts. He looks so cute!!

He held out his hand and said this in a sexy tone "Shall we go". I took his hand we went to the consert.

Emperor's POV

Me and that girl what was her name. Oh Emma. She's some what cute but not as cute as Y/N.

Me and Emma made are way to the consert. When we got in line I swore that I saw Y/N in front of a few people. And she was with a boy?

We finally got in and went to go find our seats. We got to our row and Emma was hanging on to my arm. I looked down at her and smiled. When I looked up I saw Y/N sitting with another boy.

WAIT WHAT!!! Is she with another guy. Are they dating! That can't be happening!!

Alright chapter 8 is done and I left it on a cliff hanger. So yeah.

UwU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.7K 96
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
141K 7.9K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
700K 15.7K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 48.4K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...