Yes or No 3 (Kim and Pie)

By Shadow_Sniper07

If you haven't watched Yes or No 1 and 2, I advise you to watch it first, before reading this fan fiction. Al... More

Part 1 - The untold story
Chapter II - Pie in her room
III - A Father's Point of View
Chapter IV - Kim's struggle
Chapter V - Everyday is a Difficult Day
VI - Their decisions
VII - I'll take any chances
VIII - They meet again
Chapter IX - Reunited
Chapter X - Their First Night Again in a Long While
Chapter XI - Surprise dad!
Chapter XII - contented hearts
Chapter XIII - not the right time yet
Chapter XIV - Same routine
Chapter XV - Here Comes P'Van
XVI - Round One
XVII - Reunion
XVIII - I'm sorry
XIX - The best Mom
Chapter XX- Busy Kim
XXI - Busy Sunday, Busy Monday, Busy week!
XXII - I'll find out the truth
Cahpter XXIII - Celebration
XXIV - Daddy's girl
XXV - Drunk in Pain.
XXVI - Oohhh! Kim!
XXVII - Instant Celebrity
XVIII - Who's insecure?
XXIX - Kiss and makeout. Wait, what?!
XXX - Next step.
XXXI - Mother daughter issue, leveled up
XXXII - Expect the unexpected.
XXXIII - Good news! Bad news!
XXXIV - Newly weds?
XXXV - The 'new girl'
XXXVI - Zee is trouble!
XXXVII - Kim's all grown up
XXXVIII - Good Choice!
XXXIX - Not again!
XL - Strike 3!!!
XLI - Destiny?
XLII - Angry Pie
XLIII - Secret
XLIV - Unplanned
XLV - Road Trip
XLVI - Crazy Night
XLVII - Crazier Night
XLVIII - Oh My!
XLIX - Beer Pong = wild night :-)
L - It's getting hotter!
LI - Bully Pie
LII - Devastated Kim!
LIII - How dare you!
LIV- Double Kill
LV - Face your fear
LVI - Zee is the victim! hahahah!
LVII - Zee falling..?
LVIII - The Past still Hurts
LIX - Lowlife Maniac
LX - Cutie.... What???
LXI - She's just a friend.
LXIIA - Pie's Plan part I
LXIIB - Game on!!!
LXIII - Stare down to death contest
LXIV - Surprise...
LXV - Aya's Side
LXVII - No title = No spoiler
LXVIII -
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXXA
LXXXB
FINALE PART I
FINALE PART II
FINALE - THE REAL ENDING
Message

LXVI - Here comes more trouble

9.2K 191 23
By Shadow_Sniper07

Hey guys..

Sorry for late ud..  PLEASE DON’T HATE ME..  I was about to upload this chapter last night but my internet connection was unstable..

SO I MADE A VERY LONG CHAPTER.  HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

AND BEFORE YOU START READING, PLEASE CLICK OR PRESS THE STAR BUTTON TO VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER.. PLEASE… IT’S QUITE EASY..

THANKS AND ENJOY.

Kim’s PoV

What is she doing here???!!!

Duh..?!!! She just told you...

I know!  But is she serious?!  Don’t tell me what she did last night was a big joke for her!

Hello?? You’re asking yourself.. Why not ask her??

No!!! I refuse to talk to her!!! I’m still mad at her!!!

Then stop arguing with yourself and shut up!!!

And yes, people.. After that kissing incident with my best friend and my FIRST ever (you know what I mean... *wink*) with my beloved Pie, it’s confirmed, I’ve gone insane..

.

.

.

.

Few hours had past and Aya is still trying to talk to me, which I have been refusing..  I didn’t want to even look at her.. 

Why?!

Because since she has boarded this plane, she never trued apologizing and explaining to me what just happened last night..  I almost died last night...  Considering Pie was as mad as hel..  I just got lucky that I was able to talk my way out..  Thanks to my sweet tongue!! 

Okay.. That didn’t sound right... Rephrase:  Thanks to my sweet talking...

Back to the topic....A simple sorry might suffice but no, she just walk in here and is still bothering me.. 

So here I am, pretending to be asleep so as just to make Aya stop from bothering me..

And because my  BODY is literally tired due to the party and  YOU KNOW.. (Sorry guys.. I know I am starting to annoy you because of my constant mention of.. YOU KNOW.. It’s my first time okay? I’m just celebratin’)  I drifted to sleep...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“So you all have your designated roommates.  You can now go to your rooms and rest a bit.  Buffet lunch will be served later at the conference hall.  See you there.”  Damon Smith, one of the organizers of this event and the host of this event said.  All of the participants were assigned to have their roommates, of course that’s by nationality and gender.   “Again, welcome to the Philippines!!”  He added.

And yes, we have arrived at our destination.  This is a really nice island.  The sand is so white and so fine plus the beautiful, clear and sky blue-ish water.  It was almost perfect.  Key word? Perfect.  Why?

“Kim, come on.  Let’s go checkout our room.”  Aya said as she clung to my arm pulling me to the direction of our room.

You read it right!  She’s my roommate and also the reason why this is almost a perfect paradise.  Don’t get me wrong, I would very much prefer to be alone than share a room with Aya but for some unfortunate reason the hotel is fully booked.  No choice.

.

.

.

.

.

I finally finished unpacking and placing my clothes in my closet.  I lied down in my bed for a while and started typing a message to send to Pie.

.

.

To:  My Pie

Hello my beloved.  Just finished unpacking my clothes.  I am now lying on my bed, resting a bit while I wait for lunch to be served. 

.

.

.

Then I realized,  Aya is with me and more than that, she happens to be my roommate.  Should I tell Pie about it?  Yeah, I should probably just tell her and act like it’s no big deal to me because it really is not. I stared back at my phone and added some more.

.

.

To:  My Pie

Hello my beloved.  Just finished unpacking my clothes.  I am now lying on my bed, resting a bit while I wait for lunch to be served.  Btw, Aya is here too as her family’s representative.  She’s my roommate and she says HI.

.

.

Nope!  Should probably delete the She’s my roommate and she says HI. Because it probably is a big deal for Pie right now.

.

.

To:  My Pie

Hello my beloved.  Just finished unpacking my clothes.  I am now lying on my bed, resting a bit while I wait for lunch to be served.  Btw, Aya is here too as her family’s representative.

.

.

There, that’s better..

.

.

I was almost pressing the send button but I realized…

If Pie is in my place and she sends me a message and goes something like,

Hello Kim. Just finished unpacking my clothes.  I am now lying on my bed, resting a bit while I wait for lunch to be served.  Btw, Zee is here too as her family’s representative.

.

.

I’d probably end up freaking and won’t stop thinking about her with Zee, doing god knows what and call her asking her to come home right now.  Scrap that, I won’t ask her to come home; I’d command her to come home right now.

I know that Zee is now our friend but I still don’t want her to be around Pie alone.

.

.

.

And so I ended up sending,

.

.

To:  My Pie

Hello my beloved.  Just finished unpacking my clothes.  I am now lying on my bed, resting a bit while I wait for lunch to be served.  I miss you already.  I love you.  Take care.

.

.

.

After all, it’s not like I’m cheating on her, right? I’m not doing anything wrong though.

Then I closed my eyes and started relaxing, “Oh, yeah!  That’s better.”

I felt someone sat on the side of my bed, Aya of course, “Almost time for lunch.  Let’s go babe.”

Oh now she’s calling me babe!!!??

I opened my eyes and stood up exiting the room.  Yup, I ignored her.  I won’t talk to her until she apologizes and kind of explain to me why she kissed me in front of my girl.

---------------------

Aya’s PoV

I saw seated at a table were some of our new acquaintances were seated.  All of them were eating and chatting at the same time.  There were no more empty chairs so I held one chair and pulled it to where Kim was and squeezed in my chair to the very same table as I smile at everyone who was looking at me in surprise.  “Hello guys.  You don’t mind me sitting with you right?  After all, we are from the same motherland.”  They all nodded and smiled back.  “Plus Kim here is my baby.”  I added. 

All of their eyes grew wide and let out a surprised, “Oh….”

I saw Kim glare at me and I smiled back at her.  Knowing Kim, any second now, she’ll deny it and explain who I really am.  I don’t really mind if she denies me, I just want her talking to me again.

.

.

.

Wait for it..

.

.

Wait for it..

.

.

Kim dropped her spoon and fork, “Okay, first, she’s not my girlfriend. Second, I just met her today like you guys.”  There it is!!  I told you, Kim will say something

I pouted at that, “So now I’m suddenly not your best friend and not even a friend?”  I looked at Kim with puppy eyes.

“Yes, ever since you betrayed my trust and acted like you don’t even owe me an apology.”  Kim uttered looking at me with piercing eyes.  Then immediately, she stood up and smiled at the people in our table, “Excuse me guys.”  And she walked away.

Okay.  I admit. I probably deserve that.  But come on, as if I don’t feel awkward being around her.  I was just trying to pull up my ACT-AS-IF-NOTHING-HAPPENED-ACT and be all LET’S-JUST-GO-BACK-TO-BEING-FRIENDS.  I guess, I really have to talk to Kim and apologize.  After all, I never want to lose her, again.

.

.

.

James announced that we all have this day to rest and explore the island.  We’ll start our conference tomorrow.

After eating, I went back to our room wanting to talk to Kim about what happened.  But as it turns out, I was too nervous talking to her.  Why?  Because if I start explaining to her of course I’ll end up making her realize that I like her since we were young.  But the good thing is, Kim is asleep right now and so I still have some time to think of what to tell her later.

.

.

.

.

I needed courage to tell Kim everything and what better place to pump up my courage quickly???

A little booze!!!  Yeah, I think when most of us need courage to say something, we kind of drink alcoholic beverages to pump us up.  All of you agree, right?

And so I ended up drinking some tequila shots at an in-house pub.

.

.

But the problem is, I kind of drunk a little bit more than what I can handle.  And as I walk toward our room, I feel dizzy and I know that I am not even walking straight.

--------------------------

Kim’s PoV

I was in deep sleep when I felt something heavy dropped on top of me.

I shut my eye open only to see Aya, lying beside me, her arm wrapped around me and her leg tangled with one of my legs.

I pushed her arm and leg off of me and I sat up, “What the hell are you doing?  Are you really pushing my temper to the edge?”

Aya tried really hard to sit back up.  She looked at me with pleading eyes, “I’m sorry, okay?”  And a tear escaped her eye.  Then she hugged me.

I was about to push her when I suddenly felt that my best friend needs me right now.  I realized I was right when I smell some tequila off of her.  “Have you been drinking?”

“Yeah…. I am but…. But… just a little bit.”  She was stuttering but still managed to finish her sentence.

Knowing Aya, She never drinks past her limit of alcohol tolerance.  When she did, that’s because she has a heavy problem which makes her forgot her alcohol intake capacity.

Now, I might be angry at her right now but she’s still my friend heck she’s almost like the sister I never had.

I grabbed her arms with either of my hands and pulled her away from me.  And still her eyes were covered with so much pain.

“What’s wrong Aya?”  I asked.  Now, what I love about her being drunk is that, I don’t need to ask her twice.  She doesn’t hide anything from me and she answers me truthfully.

“I’m sorry for kissing you.  I never intended to do it in front of your girl.  Heck, I don’t intend on doing it to you ever.  But I lost control and I’m really sorry.”  Then she started crying really hard.  The bad effect of her being drunk is, she gets too emotional.

All I wanted was just to hear her apologize, it was enough for me.  So I held her face and wiped her tears using my thumb, “It’s okay now, Aya.  I kind of knew you didn’t mean it. Stop crying.”

I was trying to be her friend again, I sincerely forgave her and I wanted her to stop crying but she spoke again. “Stop being too nice to me, I will end up liking you more.”

My eyes grew wide and I pulled my hands away from her face.

So she really does like me?

As if reading what’s on my mind she said, “es Kim, I’ve liked you since we were young.  Heck, I might actually love you back then.”

If it is actually possible for my eyes to grow wider than how it was wide earlier then that is how my eyes are now.

Of course I am surprised.  Who wouldn’t when you hear your childhood best friend suddenly say that to you?

“But…How?  Why me?” I asked confused.

.

.

“Remember how we were always bullied when we were kids?”  She asked as she stopped crying.

I nodded, signalling her to continue.

“My father then died and since then, you kind of transformed and you always protect me and stood up for me in your own little ways.  I can never forget the first time you protected me and you ended up getting beaten by a bunch of kids.”  She said with a faint smile.  “Then we grew up.  I was the nerdy and the weird looking one and you were the cool popular one, belonging to a band and a straight-A student.  All of our schoolmates were asking you why you were still hanging out with a loser like me and  you just told them how I am not a loser but they are for not liking me.”

I nodded again.

“Time goes by and you never left my side.  In Junior year, High school Then there are times when you were busy because of your band with James, Mark, Chris and Greg and we only see each other during classes.   And during our lunch, you would always pull me to the canteen and buy some food just so to make sure that I won’t miss my lunch and then you will run back to your band practice.  And then, there was this one week were you need to practice so much that you had to stay late at school and that prevented us to not hang out the rest of the week.  I started thinking of you all the time.  I started missing you so much.  I thought I am just missing my best friend and so I overlooked it.  But prom night came along, you said you have no date and you asked me to be yours.  I knew that you just asked me as your best friend and you probably knew no one asked me on a date but my heart beat fast like it was going to explode.  I was so nervous that the word yes couldn’t escape my mouth.  And during that night, we never danced but we stayed on our seats holding each other’s hands.  At that time, I felt that it was my happiest night and my heart was contented with you by my side.  Then I knew that I liked you.”  Aya said while her eyes were staring straight to mine.

I remembered how I stood up for her whenever she was in trouble.  And as I hear her every story, memories came flashing back before me and so I can’t help but asked, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“We were so young back then…”  Aya uttered then looked down to her thighs as if she’s not confident or at least shy of what she is to say next. “And…  I knew that you never liked me more than your best friend and you never will.  And I feared that, if I told you about my feelings you’d end up hating me and you might have stayed away from me.  And I liked you so much that I can’t risk losing you.”  She added as her eyes almost in tears.

Now that she told me about that Prom night, I clearly remembered how I too felt my heart beating fast when I asked her and how happy I was when she agreed.  How my heart was contented just holding her hands.  And just now I realized, maybe I liked her too back then.  That I was just too young to even realize it and too young to even know what LIKE even means.  Most importantly too young to know and realize the real ME.

Being the honest me and being vocal about what I really feel,  “Actually,  I just realized that I might actually have liked you back then.” 

Upon hearing that, her eyes darted back to mine and she smiled, “Really?”  But her smile was quickly gone when she realized I just said ‘back then’.

.

.

“Oh come on now, Aya.  I am sure that you really don’t like or love me more than your best friend right now.”  I said which got her confused.

“Haven’t you noticed?  The whole time you were telling me our story you kept on saying you ‘LIKED’ me.  I think it’s pretty clear that you don’t like me anymore than a friend.” I stated.

-----------------------

Aya’s PoV

I was stunned when I heard Kim said that I no longer like her.   She can’t possibly be right. Right?

.

.

.

Then I felt a tear escape my eye again.  All the pain that I have kept for a long time and I thought was finally gone came back haunting me.

“The expression on your face confirms that I am right. Now, tell me about it.”  Kim said.

I started crying hard again.

“When you said that you are going to a different university, my heart was so broken but I knew that I can’t force you to do something that I only want.  But I was sure mad at you back then because you promised me we’d go to the same university.  Being so far from you and thinking that you’ll never like me, I decided to just forget about you.  It was really difficult considering how I got used to being with you literally since we were kids.  I doubted myself I could move on, when someone came to rescue me.  That someone’s name was Lawrence by the way.”

Kim nodded and so I continued with my story.

“Lawrence made it clear from the beginning that he likes me.  And I often get irritated with his presence.  He was so persistent and he made sure that I was never alone specially the times when I missed you and I was crying about it. It came to a point that I ended up forgetting about you and falling deeply in love with him.  I was in 2nd year college when we officially became together.  We were actually doing great in our relationship, it seems like nothing could actually go wrong.  But my modelling career grew bigger and bigger every year.  It was only a matter of time that every people in Thailand know me and I am also being known internationally. I kind of signed a contract that I can’t be in a relationship.  And when news about me dating someone escalated, I feared that all my hard work with go to waste plus all of my fans and most people never wanted Lawrence for me.  And so I made things so that we would break up… And we did… And now that Lawrence was gone…  I feel so empty and lost…  Then I saw you again and I thought that I still like you.”  I added.

“Now I understand, you thought, you still like me because you hate being alone.  You fear being alone.  You were so lonely losing Lawrence and you wanted to forget about him so you pushed yourself to like me gain.” Kim explained.

Then I realized that Kim was right.  Because right now, Kim’s beside me but all I could think about were Lawrence and his smile. T.T

“Why don’t you just apologize to him and get him back?”  Kim inquired.

“It is not that easy Kim.  What I did to Lawrence was unforgivable.  And, I tried talking to him but he made it pretty clear that he doesn’t like me anymore.”  I answered back.

“Yeah, well I lost Pie because of a stupid mistake but I persevered and got her back again.”  Kim uttered with pride.  Then she started telling me their love story and how she cheated on Pie.  I admire Kim for doing everything to win Pie back again. “Now, you should work hard and get him back.”

Her words made me realize how weak I am and that I should find ways to win her back.  AND I WILL.

Day 1 has ended and we fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

It is now day 2 and our whole day activity has ended.  Kim and I are now in a beach chair.  Kim was suffering from migraine and is now leaning on my shoulder as I am stroking her hair so that she can fall asleep easily.  Well, at least that’s how she was back then. Some of our new friends were enjoying the beach and some were playing ball or something somewhere around.

Why she has migraine right now?

Because she happened to see an old friend who made her head--ache.

---------------------------

Pie’s PoV

It is the second day of Kim’s conference.  It is now 6:30 pm and I am in the mood to watch some news on TV. The room was locked which was a surprise.  I found the keys on Kim’s pants’ pocket.  I unlocked the door and I was more surprised of what was in front of me.  I was right.  Kim’s so desperate to play her console that she ended up buying a new TV – a bigger one I might add.

I sure will call her!!!! Grrrr!!!!

I turned the new TV on and switch the channel to the news.

Reporter:  We are here live in the Philippines to check on what’s happening in this year’s International Farmer’s Association Conference.   And of course, the venue is very nice.  A perfect paradise, I must say.

Reporter:  Now let’s walk and find our country’s delegates and ask them a couple of questions.  Okay, now I see them.

.

.

.

Reporter:  Hi, I’m Nam from SBC news Thailand.  What is your name and what is your agricultural business?

.

.

Interviewee:  I am Yam and our family plants different kinds of crops from vegetables and fruits.

.

.

.

I found myself unable to move upon realizing who was being interviewed.  And yes, she is the very same Yam who stole my Kim away!!!

.

.

Of course, Yam came from a farmer family as well!!  Why was I not able to anticipate this!!

.

I am sure Kim knew Yam was present in the conference but why didn’t she tell me about her.

.

.

Reporter:  So how do you find the conference so far?  And how do you find the venue too?  Are you enjoying your stay?

.

.

.

Yam:  *laughs* Actually, I just arrived this afternoon and I was kind of late since the opening day was yesterday.  But, I can say that I will learn more things from this conference.  Oh… And so far, I am enjoying my stay here since I found some familiar faces here.  Some friends, I guess.

I didn’t want to listen to her (Yam) anymore.

Oh I so hate her!!!  I should ask Kim to explain why she hasn’t called me about Yam being there too.

I dialled Kim’s number but she isn’t picking her phone up.  Then my attention was caught by what was on the screen.  Now, it wasn’t Yam that I was looking at but the people behind her, two people on the background all lovey-dovey.

When I said two people, I meant Kim and Aya together.  They were seated on a beach chair.  Kim has her eyes closed while her head was leaning on Aya’s shoulder.  And the Queen B*tch was stroking Kim’s hair!!!!!

Are they really trying to provoke me???!!

Kim didn’t tell me about Aya being there too, considering that she even texted me yesterday.

I tried calling Kim several times but to no avail…

Now, my mind has a lot of questions for Kim which don’t have answers which leads to doubts.  AND, MY HEART’S FILLED WITH ANGER BUT IS BEING OVER SHADOWED BY PAIN. TT.TT

AGAIN..

------------------------

AN: SO MOST OF THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT KIM AND AYA.  SORRY IF I BORED YOU BUT THIS WILL SET THE MOOD FOR THE NEXT COMING CHAPTERS.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPENED NEXT WITH THE APPEARANCE OF YAM AGAIN?

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT/FAN IF YOU STILL LIKE MY STORY.

LOVE YOU ALL GUYS.

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY GIRL, MYSTERIOUSLOVE. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 1.4K 33
pit babe....... I read the novel on wattpad and i watched the series. god damn....... I'm in love.
28.1K 714 16
this is my first fan fic pls njoy and vote for my story sorry for any grammar mistake
39K 868 41
A boy save a little girl who is about 6 or 7 years old, because its suddenly cross the road without looking if there is some track crossing the road...
86.4K 1.9K 46
in my story "never missed second chances" aom and tina has given a chance to express their true feelings for each other. now in this next story.. the...