I Awaken! Cheater rwby x male...

By AbyssalHeart

A quiet student y/n was. But his recent heartbreak reawakened the monster inside of him. Will he be able to f... More

I trusted you...
The hell am I?
Let your true colors show
A confession
Come with me
Some quick a/n
Delay
My vengence is near
Special message to my "lovers"
Bursting feeling
3K Reads!!!
Tonight we strike
This is my own vengence
Oh god...what have I become
7k Reads!!! And a new friend.
I know who can...
What happened to him.
The monster,the animal,the fallen
I'm still here...
Chapter rework complete
The ultimate sacrifice
10k reads and more!
We needed a happy ending (Alt. Ending)
Im gratful
To clear some things up
Alone & Afraid (Alt. Ending)
150k reads!
Revival
RESSURECTION!!! 200k special
Dead too soon (Alt. Ending)
Resurrection/Remnants Antidote Story Arc!
Public Service Announcement

She loves me, she loves me not

16.6K 121 108
By AbyssalHeart

Y/N's pov(demonic voice)

I was heading down to the torture chamber Salem had pondering who I should kill first.

Y/N:Huh? Hazel what is it?

Hazel: Young master what should we do with the prisoners?

Y/N: Take the red haired girl and the ginger girl to relax as well as velvets team. Leave the rest in the cell. But bring the rose to me.

Hazel: Yes, my lord.

With that he grabbed Phyrra,Nora, and cfvys chains and dragged them away. Of course leaving ruby with me. I pulled her into the torture room and began to think about what I should do.

Ruby: Y/N please I'm sorry. I just wanted...

Y/N: Save it Rose....hey rose( laughs)

I grabbed her left hand and pulled out a needle.

Y/N: You're a flower aren't you? Well I know a little game I can play with you.

Ruby: Wha...what do you me-

I stabbed her palm with the needle. Blood began to escape from the wound. Ruby started crying. I love this yet something feels... No they deserve this. This is what happens when you mess with a god.

Y/N:She loves me. She loves me not. I continued this process as I proceeded to stab her several times on her hands. Soon her wrist and palms were a bloody mess she was sobbing. This is my vengeance. I deserve this.

Ruby: Y/N stop pl...please...

Y/N:ok ruby I'll stop.

Ruby: th....than...thank y-

I summoned a ice shard and watched it split her skull clean in half.

Y/N:I hope you thought I wasn't serious. Because if you were. Well when you wake up let's just say... that you'll have a splitting headache.

I began to laugh manically as I sat next to her corpse but in the inside I felt like crying. This isn't me...

A/N: Alrighty so if any of you want to leave suggestions about how I should kill some of these foolish fools leave a comment. (Also please no rape ideas. I really don't want to write that.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 877 13
A new student coming to Beacon half way through the year. What will he find there? Disclaimer: I do not own...
105K 1.7K 16
Forsaken. Broken. Shattered. Reviled. Deconstructed. All these things describe (Y/N) (L/N), An absolute zero. After the death of his team, he went da...
367K 4.7K 39
Crossover Harem x Male Abused and Neglected OP reader Y/n L/n, A nobody. He doesn't have a Quirk, A Semblance, An Imperial Arm, Nothing. He is a 2nd...
90.1K 905 15
The visions never faded from his mind. Of the ones he slew. Of the nightmares he endured. Of the one person he was supposed to protect. Would he ever...