Colby Brock Smut (Requests Op...

By big_weenie_boi

The title says it all ;) well.....there's not that much smut, mainly imagines....sorry I suck at this More

Meeting Sam's friends
Colbys room tour ;)
My ex :(
Our little convo ;)
no big deal :')
Meeting Sam and Colby (gone sexual) *Part 1*
BRO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH โค๐Ÿคง
Meeting Sam and Colby (gone sexual) *part two*
Meeting Sam and Colby (gone sexual) *part 3*
Meeting Sam and colby (gone sexual) *part 4*
LITTLE UPDATE
????
NEW STORY
Its that time around :)
OMGGG
New Book!
Home alone;)
Im sorry :(

I NEED HELP

6.5K 29 4
By big_weenie_boi

So, as you can see by the title......i need help. I have two drafts that I'm working on, but I don't know what to write about. So, if you want this story to continue, please message me or comment some ideas. And also, I'm  sorry I haven't been updating my stories. I just started school, and a lot of other shit. So, I hope you understand, but again, if you want tis story to continue, give me some ideas please. Thank you!

Edit: And I also take requests. So if you want me to write something, just request it is me, by commenting or messaging me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
929K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...