Stranded| m.yg ✔

Per BurkahRae12

"Of all the people in the world, I had to be stranded here with you?" "Why are you sleeping during a life or... Més

I N T R O
ONE| Aboard
TWO| 24 Hours
THREE| Storm
FOUR| Breathe
FIVE| Salvage
SIX| Need
SEVEN| Clean
EIGHT| Shave
NINE| Emotions
TEN| Sinking
ELEVEN| Different
TWELVE| Fever
FOURTEEN| Trip
FIFTEEN| Flirt
SIXTEEN| Bite
SEVENTEEN| Deal
EIGHTEEN| Relationship
NINETEEN| Moments
TWENTY| Dark
TWENTY-ONE| Steps
TWENTY-TWO| Rescue
TWENTY-THREE| Wrong
TWENTY-FOUR| Funding
TWENTY-FIVE| Elope
TWENTY-SIX| Cake
TWENTY-SEVEN| STRANDED
F I N A L T H O U G H T S

THIRTEEN| Home

6.5K 505 391
Per BurkahRae12

After five months on the island, things were changing. For one you most likely only got more and more disgusting as you began running low on personal care products. For another, you and Yoongi were no longer new to the dangerous and wild world that was the island. After awhile you got accustomed to the day to day tasks that were necessary for survival. 

You also got more used to each other, and you noticed Yoongi became less and less closed off as the days passed by and he actually seemed willing to be around and survive with you. In the past it had seemed as if he were caring for himself only and you just happened to be there, but now things were different. He let you help and acted as if the two of you were a team.

You loved it.

Unfortunately, new issues were soon arising. After so long, it quickly became apparent that rescue couldn't be expected anytime soon. There was still hope, but it became the back burner as the two of you never saw any signs of civilization or rescue. 

And so, you had no idea how long you'd be on the island. You could be there for years for all you knew, but unfortunately the set up you and Yoongi had would not last years. In fact, it was barely working after five months.

Your shelter was fragile and fell constantly; holes in the raft not helping when it rained and it becoming much too cold to continue on in the nights. To aid in this and to not get hypothermia; you and Yoongi were 'forced' to sleep very close to each other, not that you minded. Sleep with Yoongi or die by freezing... hmm... options options...

This was another thing that was changing. Of course you were both embarrassed at first regarding the sleeping situation, but after awhile it just became second nature and only another part of survival. Every night after the fire and eating whatever food had been found, Yoongi would silently crawl into bed and wait for you; you crawling next to him quickly before you both said goodnight and he brought the covers over the both of you.

On extremely cold nights Yoongi had no choice but to wrap his arms around you and hold you accordingly; you not minding at all and even favoring the situation as your shivers morphed into ones of lesser proportions under his cold but slowly warming skin.

Again, at this point it was silently confirmed that this was all for survival.

One morning after Yoongi had done just that, you woke up and quickly peeled Yoongi's arms off of you before blinking sleepily and yawning; sitting up straight to stretch. 

He moaned and pried an eye open, looking at your awake form for a moment before closing them once more.

"It was so cold last night," He muttered raspily, you nodding in agreement.

"I know. Want me to make the fire?"

"I wouldn't usually but I'm too tired to wake up." Yoongi spoke with a groan, your face lighting up as he turned the other way to attempt to get more rest. 

You happily made your way over to the pit and began making the fire; it very easy to you now and only taking a few minutes. It wasn't long before Yoongi was clearly lured by the warm flames and came sleepily walking out of the shelter with the blanket around him. He looked cute but you held back a fond smile and instead ran to get a piece of sail to wrap around yourself and mimicked his hunched over form.

Yoongi seemed quiet. When he was this quiet you usually knew what he was thinking about.

"Don't worry," You told him quietly, his tired and deep eyes meeting yours. "About your dad. He'll be OK."

Yoongi didn't exactly believe what you said nor did he think he shouldn't worry, but he still nodded in appreciation. 

"Don't you worry about your family. Or your fiance," Yoongi spoke with a weak smirk, he knowing the mention of your 'soon to be husband' tended to anger you. To be honest he didn't care for the topic either, but you were fun to tease.

You narrowed your eyes.

"Shut up!" You hissed, "How many times do I have to tell you I don't care about him! I don't even know him! Hopefully by now he's found a new wife. I think that he has to be honest. Maybe I'm free of this and don't even know it; and when we return I'll be an unengaged woman who is free to love whomever... And hopefully my fathers company miraculously has money."

Your shoulders slouched lower as you realized you were thinking unrealistically. Yoongi watched you, noticing that he had actually felt his heart move upon your speculation.

He shook his head, drawing your eyes.

"It doesn't matter. Right now we're here, so we need to focus on the now."

You nodded in agreement, smiling his way before inching closer to the pale man. He looked at you oddly as you got a bit too close to where it was getting uncomfortable.

"What are you doing?" he questioned, arching an eyebrow and stiffening when you pressed against him.

"Spending time with Yoongi," You informed him pointedly, grinning before leaning your head on his shoulder.

"Cut it out. You know I don't like it."

"Cut it out," You mimicked in a rendition of his deeper voice while rolling your eyes, "Fine, whatever Yoongi."

Of course you were slightly embarrassed, but the action had been only to tease him anyway so you quickly recovered while pouting and crossing your arms; pulling away from him like he asked. You looked over to see that he was staring at you; you catching him in the moment as a second of awkward silence settled over the two of you before he quickly looked away.

Yoongi didn't tend to get caught when he stared at you, so this was new and he found an uncontrollable heat rise to his face as you most certainly saw him peering your way.

"Yoongi? Can I ask a question that might maybe be personal... maybe?" You suddenly questioned, pulling his embarrassed form right back to you. He groaned and held his face in his hands in exasperation.

"How personal?" He muttered through his hands. You blew a strand of hair out of your face before biting your lower lip slightly.

"Umm... How about this. I ask you a question and you get to ask me one? To make it fair. We're friends right? It's a friend pact."

Yoongi hesitated. Were you friends? After five months of each other, it was to be expected... but he had never heard you say it out loud, so, for the first time he actually realized it was true. But the fact that his hormones and heart had had other plans even just a few months on the island, a lot was unclear from his perspective.

Friends.

You talked a lot. Laughed together sometimes. When he really thought about it, you were the only person he had even told about his dad... or his life in general.

You had somehow done it, and so subtly that Yoongi hadn't even noticed when. The two of you were friends.

"Alright," He agreed, voice weak and gravely as he wondered just how you had actually managed to weed your way into his heart. Your face immediately brightened.

"OK... here it goes..." You breathed in deeply, "Why don't you like being touched? Did something happen or... are you like, a germophobe?"

Not what he expected you to ask. He was stunned slightly before he smiled and shook his head; long bangs moving with the motion.

"You know (Y/N), some people don't have to have reasons behind certain things. It's just the way they are. I'm just... I don't know. It makes me uncomfortable."

"But, what about like, when you're dating or something?"

He froze, looking your way. You showed only curiosity on your face.

"I-I uh, of course I'll, I mean, we'll- as in me and her! Will touch... and stuff. It just doesn't come naturally."

He prayed his face showed no color. Yoongi was mentally running through every single time since the moment he'd met you, and recalling every time any sort of contact had been made. Of course he liked it.

A little too much than what he was used to. 

He hated his brain when it automatically danced to how your lips had felt so long ago after the ship wreck and how he secretly wished he had been conscious during you caring for him during his fever.

Yoongi was male after all, and had woken up with his shirt off. He was a little curious about the events during his fever induced state, even if he tried his best to deny it.

"Wait, so-"

"I thought you said one question." Yoongi interrupted, not wanting to answer anymore of your embarrassing and nosy inquires before he combusted. You paused before giving up and nodding.

"Alright Yoongi. You ask me now."

You watched as he blankly looked at you for a moment, he trying to come up with something. You talked constantly so there wasn't a whole lot he didn't know. Finally he thought of a good question that he knew he'd been meaning to draw attention to for awhile.

"Why do you say my name all the time?"

You tilted your head in confusion.

"What do you mean, Yoongi?"

"That!" He exclaimed, pointing your way, "You just did it! You say my name in almost every sentence. Why?"

You blinked, realizing he was right. You had never really thought about it before...

"Um... I don't know I guess I just... like your name?" Now you were slightly flustered and confused when you realized that you had no idea why you did it. "Is it... annoying?"

"A little."

You narrowed your eyes his way and turned around in anger.

"Fine! I just won't talk to you then!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes before grabbing your arm to turn your angry form back around.

"But I find you a little annoying in general. That doesn't mean I dislike it though. And I don't dislike you either. Our personalities just clash sometimes." You still looked slightly angry and Yoongi realized he continued to say the wrong things so shut his mouth quickly and sighed. "OK look (Y/N), it's just that..."

"You can't call your friend annoying, Yoongi. I'm going to take a bath," You interrupted, pulling away from him and stomping away, leaving Yoongi's still half asleep form sitting in front of the fire. When you were gone he groaned loudly and held his face in his hands.

~~~

Unknown to you, Yoongi had been working on something for the past month. He kept it a secret because he wanted to surprise you; knowing your reaction would most likely be worth every ounce of effort and hard labor that went into it.

The moment you stomped away, Yoongi became determined to finish. There was only a little more wood left and he was almost done, so he figured he could get close to done before you got back if he worked hard enough.

Yoongi hauled the rest of the wood towards the location and worked quickly and efficiently; the difficult task not as hard now that he had been working on it for so long. It wasn't perfect, but it would do.

Yoongi stepped back to look at his work; he not believing that he had actually managed to do it. Without hammers and nails, it had been horrific. But the result was worth it. Now all there was left to do was show you.

He returned back to camp to see that you had returned from your bath still sulking and was sitting with your back faced to him in front of the fire with wet hair.

You angrily tossed a stick into the fire and crossed your arms; shoulders dropping as you stared at the flames. You stiffened when suddenly hands passed in front of your vision, you screaming when Yoongi covered your eyes from behind.

"Would you shut up? It's just me!" He told you quickly, you biting your tongue in embarrassment. "Come with me and keep your eyes closed."

You were still angry at this point and crossed your arms pointedly; glaring ahead at the darkness due to the fact that Yoongi's hands were still covering your eyes.

"No thanks. You think I can walk around in the jungle with my eyes closed?! I can barely walk around here with my eyes opened!"

You squeaked in surprise when he suddenly pulled you up by the arms and turned so that you were forced in the position that you were giving him a back hug. He leaned down and securely wrapped his arms under your legs to hoist you up; you quickly wrapping your arms around his neck to steady yourself as he now carried you piggy back style.

"Close your eyes," He instructed firmly, you quickly obeying. 

The way your still damp and wet skin stuck lightly to his sent absolute chills down his spine and he hoped you couldn't tell the effect you had, especially when  you decided to lay limp against him and lean against his neck.

His eyes wavered sideways before flickering back straight ahead when your wet hair hit his cheek. You wanted to stay mad, you really did. But when Yoongi carried you a small smile immediately played on your face and you decided to allow him to do so; getting closer as to irritate him but complying to his demands.

Yoongi struggled under your weight only a little and had to take a few breaks, but the surprise wasn't too far away thankfully so he managed just fine.

When the two of you finally arrived, he put you down.

"Keep them closed," He instructed.

"Alright alright."

Yoongi looked at the structure and quickly inspected it to see if it was alright before taking a deep breath.

"OK... open them." 

Your eyes fluttered open, and for a moment you just stared. You were utterly shocked and couldn't believe it at first; awed and looking at Yoongi's work in disbelief.

"H-How did you... Yoongi is this a... house?"

"Um, sort of, I mean it's too small to be a house. More so a shack. And I'm still not done with a wall because I ran out of wood from the boat, but I'm hoping to cut down some small trees to finish. I just wanted to show you, so maybe now you can help if you want. Our old shelter will go down any day now so-"

"Can you give me a tour?! Please?" You begged, eyes suddenly glowing in happiness as you stared at his craftsmanship. Yoongi seemed surprised for a moment before laughing lightly.

"Alright. There's not much to see though." After clearing his throat, he motioned towards the front of the small shelter. "This is the door... obviously. I made it out of the large piece of wood we carried back that one day. Since I had no hammer or nails, I had to use stupid vines to tie everything together. It sucked. I only cursed a few times." 

You laughed and Yoongi looked at you quickly before snapping his vision back towards the house with a faint smile. 

"Um, OK, so the roof is still a work in progress so right now it's just the huge sail. I need to fix it to make it more waterproof. I was thinking maybe we could pop the raft or something? I don't know. And the walls are all tied pieces of wood. I chose this spot because there were four trees in a square to act as a sort of base. Plus we're close to the river still and closer to the lagoon."

You were in complete awe. Yoongi was... you didn't even know. You would have been dead so long ago without him... but unknown to you, he was thinking of how long ago he would have been dead without you. You immediately opened the door and Yoongi ran up behind you; a little worried about you breaking things.

The inside was small of course, but you still looked around as if it were the best thing you had ever seen. Yoongi had somehow managed to construct two hammocks within the tiny but somehow warm space. They took up three fourths of the room and you figured the rest of the room would be used for storage.

Besides the one wall that still wasn't done and the non water proof roof, it was perfect.

"Yoongi this is awesome!" You breathed out, "I can't believe you figured out how to do this!"

"Me neither to be honest," He spoke with a shrug, "But hopefully now we won't get as cold and have a better shelter. It's pretty sturdy I think..."

You stared at the two hammocks before looking at him. Of course you were both thinking the same thing as a sudden redness graced both of your faces before looking away.

I guess we won't need to sleep together anymore...

Yoongi cleared his throat and you both walked out silently, you still looking at the new and improved shelter and wondering what you could do to help finish it up.

"I love it Yoongi," You spoke clearly, "I really do. Thank you." 

He looked down and protruded his lips slightly to the side, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I didn't mean to call you annoying. Not like, actually annoying I mean. Of course you're loud and stuff but-"

"Alright alright I get it," You spoke quickly, laughing slightly. "It's OK. You know, friends can joke with each other. You've become awkward these days Yoongi. Where did the grumpy guy that yelled at me all the time go?"

He breathed out in relief before narrowing his eyes and cocking an eyebrow.

"Do you want me to yell at you or should I restrain myself."

You laughed.

"I don't care what you do. I probably deserve to be yelled at sometimes. Plus, I want to be friends with you, the real Yoongi. So act like you."

Yoongi nodded curtly and held back a smile as he looked your way.

"So, we have a house now," He pointed out. He looked surprised when you quickly shook your head. 

"No. I'm hoping it's more like a home. Our home until we get rescued of course," 

Yoongi didn't stop the smile this time or hold back as he looked at you rather... fondly. When you got closer though his smile fell and he quickly looked away in panic; trying to ignore you as you stepped into his personal space.

What was he to do though when you leaned towards his face to peck his cheek; his eyes widening to immense sizes as you did so. Yoongi was weaker than he thought as the warmth of your lips against his skin did things to him. 

It wasn't fair.

"Don't do that!" He suddenly snapped angrily, you pulling away in shock from his outburst. Ok... clearly you had made a mistake and shouldn't have kissed him, but to you it was a display of thanks and affection. You hadn't been thinking.

This was Yoongi, of course he would hate such a thing.

You looked down with flushed cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean-"

"Don't do this to me..." He breathed out, interrupting you with a pained voice that made you look up in surprise. His eyes were desperate and lonely; peering at you as if in pain as his breath became heavy. "Don't make my heart pound."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

15.6K 1.2K 32
Being an actor has always been your dream. Pursuing it meant many things - leaving the town where you grew up, distancing yourself from your family t...
101K 4.3K 48
Turning an arranged marriage into something beautiful... A Min Yoongi fan fiction... Editing the already written chapters rn... Some fluff+🔞...
Cold Hearted Per kitkate1331

Literatura romàntica

2.9K 185 20
You are an aspiring actress working at a club until you make your big break. One night at work is super busy an accident happens in the VIP section...
1.2M 62.8K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...