FATALISTIC LOVE ✓

By taehphoria

KIM SEOKJIN you were in love with someone else. I was in love with you. [ TWO SIDES UNIVERSE ] #2 in poetry ... More

FATALISTIC LOVE
I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
authors note:
playlist:
authors note:
TWO EUPHORIC HEARTS

V

2.1K 177 65
By taehphoria

"so we thought we should invite Elias to dinner, you can get to know him a bit more and-"

"I have work." I cut my mother off and grabbed my backpack, leaving the ill-fitting house.

I finally had a work opportunity. to put my photography skills to good use after finishing a degree in university.

I caught the people filled train that gloomy morning, my ticket grasped tightly in my hand as I watched the numerous people leave and enter. I was in a rush to get there- I was eager to take epic photos. I didn't know what to expect.

but at the back of my mind, I couldn't help but think about how my parents wanted me to get married to a timid stranger. a stranger who's in love with my sister.

all thoughts about my family life stopped when I arrived at the building. I checked the details on my phone before starting to cross the active car filled road.

I waited for the cars to pass, deciding not to be risky like the strangers running across the road.

as I waited, I spotted you. I remember the exact moment. a lanky handsome man strolling into the building I was supposed to be in, that early cold morning.

that was the first time I saw you Jin. I had no idea you'd turn into a person who changed my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 2K 8
❝Are you in love with her? Or are you just infatuated with her?❞
90K 4K 44
falling in-love with your best friend is a risk. ⓒ seokjins- #433 in fanfiction [112116]
190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
14.8K 495 22
A story we're Jungkook hates Taehyung for some reason and he bullies him but he finds Taehyung's diary were he writes poems and he soon falls in love...