Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a...

By heartofice97

Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played b... More

characters
Items / Other Forms
chapter 1 - Heart, Body and Soul
chapter 2 - Lost Girl
chapter 4 - Nasty Habits
chapter 5 - Good Form
chapter 6 - Ariel
chapter 7 - Dark Hollow
chapter 8 - Think Lovely Thoughts
chapter 9 - Save Henry
chapter 10 - The New Neverland
chapter 11 - Going Home
chapter 12 - New York City Serenade
chapter 13 - Witch Hunt
chapter 14 - The Tower
chapter 15 - Quiet Minds
chapter 16 - It's Not Easy Being Green
chapter 17 - The Jolly Roger
chapter 18 - Bleeding Through
chapter 19 - A Curious Thing
chapter 20 - Kansas
chapter 21 - Snow Drifts
chapter 22 - There's No Place Like Home

chapter 3 - Quite a Common Fairy

487 21 21
By heartofice97

From 3.02 "Lost Girl", on the island, Peter turned around, dressed as Henry. "Hi, Lisa."

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

"Where the hell are Grace, Henry and Rose?" Lisa asked.

From 3.02 "Lost Girl", in the camp, Jefferson, Freya and Lisa looked at the map to see that it had appeared.

Peter: (voice over from 3.02 Lost Girl) "A map will lead you straight to them."

From 3.02 "Lost Girl", in the camp, Saphira looked at the group. "Careful. He may look like a boy, but he's a bloody demon."

From 3.01 "Heart, Body and Soul", on the island, Peter was speaking to Henry, Grace and Rose. "The heart of the Truest Believer. The body of the Illusionist. And the soul of the Enchantress. And now your heart, body and soul, and all of you, are mine."

From 3.01 "Heart, Body and Soul", in the dark castle, Neal looked at the Hood brothers. "Robin and Derek Hood?"

Derek was aiming his bow and arrow. "What are you doing trespassing in our castle?"

Later, Neal grabbed the magic snow globe, was shocked to see the others in Neverland. "Oh, no. They're in Neverland."

From 3.02 "Lost Girl", on the island, Killian and Ella were talking.

"Who are you, Ella?" Killian asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Ella asked, teasing, handing the bottle back.

Killian took the bottle, looking sincere. "Perhaps I would."

From 3.02 "Lost Girl", on the island, there were flashes of the fight. Freya, being distracted, didn't see a boy behind her about to fire an arrow at her. Jefferson ran closer to pull her out of the way, getting nipped on the side.

Killian: (voice over from 3.02 Lost Girl) "Watch out for their arrows. They're laced with dreamshade."

From 3.02 "Lost Girl", on the island, Jefferson checked the damage of the arrow, surprised to see that he had been affected by dreamshade, becoming deathly worried.

ღღ

Day One

Neverland

Night - Island

The group ranged the woods, searching for Henry, Rose and Grace.

Jefferson was breathing slightly heavily. "Cilla. Hey. Need a break?"

"No," Freya answered. "I'm good."

"Are you sure?" Jefferson asked. "You shouldn't overtax yourself."

Freya gave him an amused look. "Sounds like you need a break."

Jefferson shook his head. "No. No. I'm good."

"Did Jefferson let himself go?" Freya asked teasingly.

Jefferson smirked sarcastically, amused. "Does he look like he'd let himself go?"

They chuckled.

Ella looked around. "How much farther?"

Lisa looked at the map. "We should be getting closer. Pan's there."

"We are on a straight line course," Ella told them, looking at the map. "Son of a bitch. How is it now behind us?"

"How can that be?" Snow asked.

"Did we just get lost?" David asked.

Saphira took the map. "No. We didn't."

"What?" David asked.

"It's the camp," Tori explained. "Pan's moving it."

"He's got a playing tricks on us," Mathias agreed. "If Pan's camp keeps moving, how are we ever gonna find Grace, Rose and Henry?"

Pan's Camp

Henry, Rose and Grace were sleeping.

Peter threw apples at them. "Cuckoo! Wake up. Catch."

Rose threw the apple back at Peter, hitting him in the head, but he was amused. "I don't like apples."

"Who doesn't like apples?" Peter asked.

"It's a family thing," Henry explained.

"You wouldn't know much about family, would you?" Grace asked sarcastically.

Peter smiled. "More than you would think, Grace. But don't worry." He crouched down to be eye level with them. "They're not for eating. It's for a kind of game. A really fun game." He aimed a crossbow at Grace. "I call it target practice."

Grace glared at him, unintimidated.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Enchanted Forest

Dark Castle

Neal was looking for something in a wardrobe. Derek, Robin and Mulan were watching.

"You found the crystal ball," Mulan told him. "What else are you looking for?"

"It showed him where his family is," Derek pointed out. "Not how to get to them."

"I'm not sure you can find a horse in there, mate," Robin told him.

"I don't need a horse," Neal told them. "I need a portal. A way to create a portal."

"Why don't you calm down and tell us what the problem is?" Derek asked. "Perhaps we can assist."

"Henry, Rose and Grace are trapped in Neverland with Peter Pan, who's hands down the nastiest person I've ever met," Neal admitted.

"We saw everyone in your family but Henry, Rose and Grace in this ball," Derek told him, confused.

"Listen, I was in Neverland," Neal explained. "Pan was looking for a boy and two girls, specific boy and girls. I know he had some picture of them on a scroll. He called the boy the Truest Believer, and the girls Illusionist and Enchantress."

"And you believe that to be Henry, Rose and Grace?" Robin asked.

"It has to be," Neal answered. "That's the only reason my entire family would be in Neverland. Help me look. Lots of things make portals; beans, magic mirrors, ruby slippers, some kind of ashes."

Little John and two merry men walked in.

"What the hell was that?" John asked.

"Stand down, Little John, we're fine," Robin told him.

From behind Little John, a young boy named Roland looked at Neal with curiosity, crawling between his legs, approaching Robin and Derek.

Neal smiled. "Who's this?"

Derek smirked, shrugging. "Merry men come in all sizes."

Robin picked Roland up. "This is my son, Derek's nephew, Roland."

Derek took Roland. "Hey, nephew."

Roland smiled. "Uncle Derek."

Derek chuckled.

Neal nodded. "I know how to get to Neverland. I know how to get to Henry, Rose and Grace."

Neverland

Island

Everyone was still walking.

"So this whole track has been for nothing?" Snow asked.

"I told you walking was not smart," Lisa told them. "But I also agree with Tori. Mathias and Saphira flying us in would be stupid. We would lose any advantage we would have if they didn't know where we are."

"So I suggest now we use magic," Regina told them. Everyone rolled their eyes. "We can materialize in the camp and grab Rose, Henry and Grace."

'We don't know where the camp is," Snow told her. "Have you even been listening?"

"Pan will have shields against magic, I fear," Mathias told them. "Such an attempt would end in our death."

"And more importantly, mine," Killian told them. "That's why we are walking."

"Well, then, what's your idea?" Ella asked. "How are we going to find it?"

"By using someone he trusts," Saphira answered.

"Who?" David asked. "'Cause I guess, he certainly doesn't trust you, Saphira. Or Mathias, Tori or Hook."

"A fairy who lived here when we were about," Saphira answered.

"She might still be on the island," Mathias explained. "She'd be an inside source. She knows all about the camp. Maybe she can get us in."

"Now, having Saphira and Mathias go Dragon form will be a huge mistake," Tori told them. "But we do have an alternative to fly in. If we find her. She might have some pixie dust."

"You mean fairy dust?" Ella asked.

"No," Tori answered.

"Pixie dust," Mathias answered.

"It's stronger," Saphira explained. "Like nuclear fairy dust."

Freya realized who they were talking about. "Wait. A fairy? Tinker Bell?"

Killian frowned. "Do you know her?"

"Every kid in the world knows her," Lisa answered.

Regina and Alcina exchanged a look, sighing.

"That's a bad idea," Alcina told them. "Mark my words. This Tinker Bell is not going to save us."

Flashback 1

Enchanted Forest

Day - Dark Palace - Dining Hall

Young Priscilla was alone, eating, having been playing with Young Snow, but was no longer. Regina and Alcina, not completely the Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress yet, walked closer.

"Let me guess, Priscilla," Alcina told her. "You were playing with Snow again."

Young Priscilla sighed. "I know you don't like her, but besides Jefferson, she's the only one that's not afraid of me. Not afraid to be friends with me. And she's kind to me."

"Well, she hasn't been kind to us," Regina replied.

"She told one secret thinking it would help you," Young Priscilla pointed out. "It's not like she knew what Cora was gonna do."

Rumplestiltskin appeared. "Priscilla. I thought you were gone."

Young Priscilla flinched a little, sighing. "Go away."

Rumplestiltskin walked closer. "When you didn't come home, I assumed you ran away with that troublemaker Jefferson."

"Jefferson's no more of a troublemaker than you, me, or Regina and Alcina," Young Priscilla replied.

Rumplestiltskin shrugged in acknowledgment. "And yet, here you are." He took a closer look at the food Young Priscilla was eating, looking at Regina, giggling in amusement. "Roast Swan. That's amusing." Young Priscilla, Alcina and Regina looked at him in confusion, but he made a dismissive gesture. "You'll get that later."

"I'm not sure about these magic lessons anymore," Young Priscilla admitted. "I don't wanna have a future that looks like--"

"Like what?" Alcina asked.

"Like all of you," Young Priscilla answered. "I wanna find Bae, but I can't end up like any of you."

"Feeling a little persecuted, could it all be, Priscilla?" Regina asked. "Try living my life. I'm the Queen, but practically a prisoner with a husband whose heart is still with his dead wife and his insipid daughter. It's intolerable. Nothing to do and nowhere to go."

Young Priscilla sighed, standing, walking away, but they wouldn't let her go far. "You want freedom? You want options? So do I."

Rumplestiltskin shook his head. "Ah, can't be done. You see, this is how it is. You think you're the diner at the feast, tasting the offerings. A little love, a little darkness. What you don't realize is, you are the feast, and the darkness has tasted all of you."

"You're vile," Young Priscilla told him. "If you want to take me home, take me."

Rumplestiltskin looked over the three of them. "The darkness likes how you taste, dearies. It doesn't mind the bitter, and now that it started the meal, it's gonna finish it. You can no more fly from your fate than can that..." He gestured toward the roasted swan he noticed earlier, glancing at Regina. "Swan. Regina, Alcina, see you tomorrow for lessons with Priscilla, and don't be late. Oh, and bring that simmering rage. It's all you have."

Rumplestiltskin disappeared in a cloud of red smoke, taking Young Priscilla with him.

Alcina's Bedroom Chambers

Alcina walked through her room, stopping to look down into the castle's courtyard, forcefully slamming her hands against the parapet. "I just need..." The parapet broke, making Alcina lose her balance and fall screaming. A cloud of green fairy dust appeared underneath Alcina, making her fall come to a halt. "Pull me down. What are you doing?"

Tinker Bell, who also went by Tink, appeared. "Giving you a second chance."

Using her wand, Tink lifted Alcina up again to her room where the parapet had fell, flying up to her, becoming full size.

"Who are you?" Alcina asked.

Tink smiled. "I'm Tinker Bell."

ღღ

Tavern - Outside

Regina, Alcina and Tink were sharing a drink.

"Snow White, that's her name?" Tink asked. "Even I think that's a bit precious, and mind, mine is Tinker Bell."

"She's a monster," Regina told her. "Totally indulgent and adored. She sort of ricochets through life telling people's secrets. She had our fiances killed."

Tink was shocked. "No."

"The only way I can get through it is when she and the King are gone all the time," Regina told them.

"You're glad your husband is gone?" Tink asked.

"It's not a marriage," Alcina told her. "It's a farce. Regina may be the Queen, but the two of us alone in the palace while they look for a man of royalty for me to wed..."

Tink shook her head. "No wonder you jumped."

Regina gave Alcina a look. "You jumped?"

"No, I didn't jump," Alcina answered. "I fell."

Tink cleared her throat. "Right, you 'fell'."

Alcina gave her a look. "I did. If I hadn't, well, cheers to good reasons."

They clinked their cups, drinking.

"You know, I've got an idea," Tink told them. "Regina, Alcina, I can help people find what they need."

"And what do we need?" Alcina asked.

"You don't even know?" Tink asked. "That's so sad. Alcina, love. You need love."

"You're gonna help us find other soulmates?" Alcina asked.

Tink nodded. "It is possible to find love again. I've never seen pixie dust fail. It will find you your perfect matches. If you let it, you'll find your happy endings."

"My happy ending looks like Snow's head on a plate," Regina told them.

Alcina scoffed. "No."

"Aren't you at least curious?" Tink asked. "What if I can do what I say?"

Regina was doubtful. "Well, then, let's say that'll be real magic."

"I'm a fairy," Tink told them. "You might wanna try believing me."

Now

Neverland

Night - Island

Alcina dabbed her forehead using a cloth, putting it in her pocket, unaware that it fell to the ground as she continued walking. Tink quickly sneaked in, picking up the cloth. Alcina caught up with the rest of the group

Regina kept her voice low as she walked alongside Emma. "Emma, there is another way."

Emma knew what she was going to say, sighing. "Is there?"

Regina nodded. "Magic."

"Didn't we just go through this?" Emma asked.

"I'm not talking about my magic, I'm talking about everyone's," Regina told her.

"I'm not interested," Emma told her. "One thing I've learned is, it always comes with a price."

Regina scoffed. "Sometimes not using it comes with a price, too. I bet you me, Freya, Ella, Lisa, Saphira, Mathias and Alcina combined are strong enough to overpower Pan."

"What if we're not?" Emma asked. "We're not taking a chance on that. We're talking about the lives of Rose, Henry and Grace."

"I'm aware of that," Regina told her.

Regina and Emma caught up with the others.

"Look, I know you don't like this plan, but Tori, Mathias and Saphira are right," Emma told her. "Let's just see it through. At least, we can see if we find Tinker Bell."

Freya sighed. "Regina, I know you're worried about Grace, Rose and Henry. I am too. But we can't do anything stupid that could make us lose them."

"Especially after losing Neal," Saphira agreed.

They continued on.

Pan's Camp

Peter soused an arrow into a bottle. Henry, Rose and Grace were watching.

"What's that?" Henry asked.

"Dreamshade," Peter answered. "A nasty poison. I've heard a story about a man who once shot an apple off his son's head with an arrow." He prepared the crossbow for shooting. "Let's find out if this is possible."

"If you're shooting the apple, what's the poison for?" Rose asked.

Peter playfully aimed the crossbow. "A motivation not to miss. Felix, get over here."

"Is Felix good?" Grace asked. 'Is his aim good?"

Peter handed Grace the crossbow. "Doesn't matter, you're the one doing the shooting. You're skilled at hunting, hiding in the woods because of Priscilla and Jefferson taught you and Lisa, Grace. And I even heard you used an enchanted bow to fire an arrow at the warlock to make him release Lisa's wand, which went flying into her hand. Not to mention you learned how to survive on your own in the Infinite Forest for years, and I'm guessing it's because you had to learn how to hunt for yourself and hide from those who could harm you. You're more skilled than most girls."

Henry nodded. "Yeah. We know that."

"But what if Grace doesn't wanna shoot?" Rose asked. "She doesn't have to."

The lost boys started to chant. "Shoot, shoot, shoot."

Peter chuckled. "You won't hit him. Trust yourself, go one." Felix placed an apple on his head. "It's exhilarating."

The lost boys continued to chant. "Shoot, shoot, shoot."

Peter held out a hand to stop the boys from chanting, looking at Grace expectantly. Grace aimed at the apple, but changed her target, shooting the arrow at Peter.

Rose and Henry were surprised. "Grace!"

Peter caught the arrow midair before it hit him in the heart. The lost boys laughed, cheering.

Peter chuckled in amusement. "Told you it was exhilarating. You are just like Priscilla and Jefferson, aren't you, Grace?"

"What do you know of Aunt Freya and Uncle Jefferson?" Henry asked.

"I thought they haven't met you before," Rose told him.

"Well, not that they remember," Peter answered.

"Not that they remember?" Grace repeated. "Mama and Papa have met you before. Haven't they?"

"Uncle Jefferson and Aunt Freya just don't remember," Henry told him.

"What do you want?" Rose asked.

Peter smirked. "Come on, I have something to show you three."

Jungle

The group continued on their way searching for the three kids. David, Mathias, Jefferson and Killian were ahead of the girls, talking.

Killian looked at Jefferson. "So you're gonna tell them?"

"Tell them what?" Jefferson asked.

"I saw what happened to you, mate," Killian told him. "Let us see."

Jefferson looked around, lifting his shirt a little, revealing black veins spreading all around the cut. "The arrow only nicked me."

David was in shock. "I'm sorry, Jefferson." He looked at Mathias and Killian. "Do you know how long?"

Mathias was really worried, sighing. "Days. Weeks at most. Jefferson won't see summer. It's really bad, mate. You might want to tell Freya and Lisa."

Jefferson shook his head. "No."

"Well, you have to," David told him.

"Maybe I don't," Jefferson told them.

"How's that?" Killian asked.

"Pixie dust," Jefferson answered. "You believe in this Tinker Bell's power? In her pixie dust?"

Killian nodded. "Indeed. We do."

David sighed. "Then let's get her and that dust. We could save Jefferson."

Flashback 2

Enchanted Forest

Day - Tavern - Outside

Regina, Alcina and Tink were leaving the tavern.

"You really think this will make us happy?" Alcina asked.

"I know it will," Tink answered. Church bells could be heard. "I'm late. I have to go. See you soon."

Tink returned to fairy size, flying away, vanishing into the sky.

Fairy Refuse

Tink arrived, carefully approaching a green blossom.

The green blossom opened, revealing the Blue Fairy inside, who was looking at Tink. "Good evening, Green."

Tink smiled nervously. "Hey, Blue. You look amazing. Did you do something to your--"

Blue stepped out of the green blossom. "You're late. You've already broken every rule in the book; curfew, dust discipline. You 'got big' for no reason."

Tink sighed. "Listen, I have news; amazing news. I was helping two sisters in the Enchanted Forest, Regina and Alcina."

Blue looked at her in surprise. "Do you know who they are? Their mother is Cora, the one who ripped out hearts. Their teacher is the Dark One, and they're helping teach dark magic to his daughter, Priscilla."

"So?" Tink asked.

Blue sighed worriedly. "So consider yourself lucky you're still alive. Green, these are not women you can help. They are surrounded by darkness."

"Sounds to me like they're exactly two people who could use help," Tink replied. "Maybe if you let me have some pixie dust--"

Blue shook her head. "Not a chance. You fly away from this one, Green."

Tink got more annoyed with each time Blue called her that. "My name isn't Green, it's Tinker Bell, and I can't believe you want me to ignore people who need help. It's not very fairy like."

Blue raised her voice slightly to discipline her. "I would be the judge of what is fairy like."

"But I--" Tink started.

Blue pointed at her. "No discussion. Until further notice, you are to remain here and continue your training under my direct supervision. Understood."

Tink nodded. "Yes, Blue."

Blue flew away. After a moment, Tink decided to fly away too.

ღღ

Now

Enchanted Forest

Night - Dark Castle

Neal, Robin and Derek walked into a room where they could speak alone away from everyone else.

"Are you out of your mind?" Derek asked worriedly. "My nephew is four years old."

"The shadow won't touch him, I promise," Neal assured.

"How do you know that?" Derek asked.

"Because I've done that before," Neal answered. "It was what took me to Neverland as a kid. All Roland has to do is summon it, that's it. I'll take it from there. I'll be the one going to Neverland, not him."

"At best, my toddler is bait," Robin told him worriedly. "At worst, something goes wrong and a demonic shadow carries him through a portal to the nastiest person you've ever met."

Neal sighed desperately. "Derek, Robin, I have to get there."

Derek considered what to say. "Robin lost his wife, my sister in law, a while back. For that they almost didn't have Roland. She was so sick. Now she's gone. I lost my girlfriend as well. We're all each other have. We can't lose Roland. Robin's son. My nephew."

Neal nodded in understanding. "So you know how I feel. I need my son, Henry and Rose, and my niece Grace, and sisters Priscilla and Alcina, and brother in law Jefferson, and the girl they took in, Vasilisa, and I know you both know what that name means."

Derek nodded. "The Light Bringer. Everyone's heard of Vasilisa."

Neal nodded. "They're my family, and they're all I have."

"So because Derek and I know what it is to value family, we should risk ours?" Robin asked.

"When she was sick, your wife, how did she live so that she could have your boy?" Neal asked.

Robin gave him a look. "You know how."

Neal nodded. "My father. He saved her and your son."

Robin was visibly feeling uneasy, turning away. "Ah. Right." He turned to face him. "Once. He stands at the window. He calls out once. If that doesn't take, that's it. No second chance."

Neal sighed worriedly. "You've got to understand, this is my second chance."

Neverland

Island

Regina and Alcina were walking behind everyone. The other girls stopped when they noticed they had.

"Hey," Lisa told them.

Alcina shrugged. "Hey."

"You're falling behind," Snow pointed out. "Tori, Saphira and Mathias think her place is right up ahead. Come on."

"Well, if she still lives there," Alcina told them. "You go waste your time searching and Gina and I'll wait."

Ella looked from Regina to Alcina. "What did you do to her?"

"What?" Regina asked. "Why would you assume we did something?"

"You've met her before?" Saphira asked. "Right? In the Enchanted Forest."

"What did you do?" Tori asked. "Kill her brother? Steal her wings?"

Alcina sighed. "Okay, we have a complicated history."

Lisa nodded sarcastically. "Oh. Yeah. We've noticed."

Ella chuckled. "I knew it."

"You don't need to know all the details, but if she sees me or Gina, she won't help, and if she's the way in, well, then, trust me, Gina's and my staying out of her sight is probably Operation Henry, Rose and Grace," Alcina explained.

"Operation Henry, Rose and Grace?" Emma repeated.

Alcina nodded. "That's what I've been calling it in my head because..."

"They and Lisa would call it that," Emma finished.

Snow chuckled. "Henry, Rose, Lisa and Grace would have a better name. But... it's good for now."

"Okay," Freya told them. "We'll get her and we'll come get you."

Alcina shook her head. "No, don't bother. It's better if Gina and I never see Tinker Bell."

"And if you don't find her, keep going," Regina told them. "Just get Rose, Henry and Grace. Don't worry about Tinker Bell."

"What the hell did you two do to her?" Ella asked.

Alcina sighed, slightly shaking her head. "What we always do."

Flashback 3

Enchanted Forest

Day - Dark Palace

Regina and Alcina were waiting.

Tink flew in, still in fairy size. "Wanna fly?"

Alcina smiled. "You've got it?"

"And then some," Tink answered. "Let's get started. Helping you find your happiness, saving you, that's what's gonna save me."

"This isn't your pixie dust, is it?" Regina asked.

Tink chuckled. "Oh, when you think about it, does anyone really own pixie dust?"

"The fairies are quite proprietary about it," Alcina pointed out. "They'll find out you stole it."

"Don't worry about me," Tink told them. "This is about you." She applied pixie dust to Regina, making her glow green. "Oh."

"What?" Regina asked.

"Your soulmate is not from this time or this land," Tink answered. "You'll find your way to them, but it will take a very, very long time. Years and years, but you can have the patience to find them, in other lands and other adventures." She applied pixie dust to Alcina, making her glow green. "Come on."

Tink used her wand to lift Alcina up, and together, they flew out the window.

Outside

Tink flew Alcina into the sky. "Now watch."

Tink applied some pixie dust into the air. After a moment, a broad green trail formed leading somewhere distant.

"What's that?" Alcina asked.

Tink smiled. "That's your happy ending. He's down there."

They both flew along the glowing trail.

Alley

Tink and Alcina walked into the alley, stopping outside of a bar.

"Inside here, lies the beginning of your happiness," Tink told her. "All the pain in your past will be just that, the past."

Alcina was very nervous. 'I just need a moment."

Tink walked over to a window. "You're nervous, I get it, but look." With his back turned to the window, a man was sitting inside. Tink noticed that he glowed green too. "There he is." Alcina stepped in to take a look at him herself. The man raised his right arm so that a waitress could refill his cup. A lion tattoo could be seen on his right arm. "The guy with the lion tattoo."

"That's him?" Alcina asked.

Tink nodded. "Pixie dust doesn't lie. Come on, this is your chance of love and happiness, a fresh start, no baggage. You can let go of all the anger that weighs you down. Go get him."

Alcina took a nervous breath. "Okay. Okay, I can do this. I can be happy."

Tink nodded reassuringly, smiling. "I know you can. Go."

Tink flew away. Alcina hesitated a moment longer, opening the door. The man with the lion tattoo rejoiced with a group of other men, sharing a drink with them. Alcina watched the scene for a moment, realizing something, becoming worried, leaving the bar hurriedly, closing the door.

Now

Neverland

Night - Island

Regina and Alcina were sitting alone when they heard rustling, standing.

"Let's get this over with, shall we?" Regina asked.

Tink emerged from the bushes. "A complicated history, that's how you call it? That's quite a diplomatic way of describing it."

Regina and Alcina were surprised by her appearance.

"You look terrible," Regina told her.

"You're trying to provoke me?" Tink asked.

"Come and get it, Tinker Bell," Alcina replied.

Tink walked closer. "You think you're so smart, but you're all gonna fail."

Before they knew what she was doing, Tink blew poppy dust into Regina and Alcina's faces, making them fall unconscious, looking around to make sure no one had seen.

ღღ

Tink's Hideout

The rest of the group climbed up a ladder into the hideout one by one.

"No one's home," Killian told them. "Come on up."

David started looking for pixie dust. "Where would it be?"

"She won't leave dust just lying around, mate," Tori pointed out. "It's not here. I promise. Sorry."

"It's pretty bare," Emma told them. "Reminds me of some place."

Lisa looked around. "I thought a tree house would be more fun."

Ella realized what the place reminded Emma off, pointing at her. "Where we used to live. That's it."

Emma nodded in agreement.

"Because it's just a place to sleep," Saphira told them.

"What would you know about that?" Lisa asked.

"Pirate," Saphira answered in a teasing voice. "Duh. Lived here with Mama and Papa in Neverland. For a very, very long time."

"I didn't always have a canopy bed in a palace," Snow admitted. "I had a place like this, too. Once."

"You did?" Freya asked.

Snow nodded. "A tree stump. When I was running from the Queen and Sorceress."

"I had a place like this when I was on my own, too," Lisa added. "After my father and stepmother were killed."

"Seems we all understand this Tinker Bell," Freya mused. "Believe it or not."

Emma pointed at the ladder. "The true question is, why does she have a ladder? Fairies have wings."

David picked up a cloth. "Guys. I found something. It's a handkerchief."

Jefferson took the cloth, showing it to Freya. "Cilla. This is Alcina's."

"How did it get here?" Killian asked.

"She's been tracking us," Freya answered. "Watching Alcina."

"And probably Regina too," Emma added.

"But if she's been watching them..." Tori trailed off.

"We're in the wrong place," Mathias finished.

Freya took the cloth worriedly. "Regina. Alcina."

Jungle

Regina and Alcina woke up tied to trees, groaning.

Tink approached. "About time you woke up. I've been looking forward to this chat for quite some time."

"Look, you don't know why we're here," Regina told her.

"Oh, I know exactly why you're here," Tink replied. "You're trying to save the three children, Henry, Rose and Grace."

Alcina sighed. "I take it by the restraints you're not helping."

"Hell, no," Tink answered. "You're the last people I'd ever help after how you burned me."

"Burned you?" Regina repeated. "You're the one who interfered in our lives."

"And threw away my own in the process," Tink retorted.

"So, what do you want from me and Gina?" Alcina asked. "To kill us? you think it's that easy? Whatever you knocked us out with, I can tell it's not magic."

Regina wondered. "Maybe poppies, but they're wearing off, and since you had to resort to that, it only means one thing. You don't have magic, but we do."

Regina and Alcina stood, using magic to break their binds.

Tink put two blades to their throats. "Yeah, I know, but even your magic can't stop this. Have you ever heard of dreamshade?"

"Yes," Alcina answered.

Tink sneered. "Good."

Alcina shook her head in confusion. "How the hell did you get like this?"

Tink scoffed. "I met you."

Flashback 4

Enchanted Forest

Day - Dark Palace

Regina and Alcina were speaking.

Tink came to visit. "How did it go?"

Alcina shrugged. "Eh, it was--"

"What happened?" Tink asked. "I don't understand, you're not glowing with new love. You should be glowing."

Alcina sighed. "Because it didn't work. The pixie dust, it was wrong. I went in and met him and he was awful. He was just awful."

"Are you sure you went to the right man?" Tink asked.

Alcina nodded. "Yes, the one with the lion tattoo."

"That wasn't the problem," Regina told her.

"What was?" Tink asked.

Regina scoffed. "You."

"Me?" Tink repeated.

"Yes, you," Regina told her. "You're a terrible fairy."

Tink looked at Alcina. "You didn't go in, did you?" Alcina didn't answer, looking away. "It's okay. You were afraid."

Alcina stood, shaking her head. "I'm not afraid of anything. I just didn't go in, because of what you said of Gina's soulmate. How she won't even meet her soulmate for years and years to come, in a different land, far away from here. A different world. And if I leave Gina for my true love, that means that she'll be alone, and I can't leave her alone."

"That's very noble of you, Alcina," Tink told her. "But what both of you need is love."

Regina shook her head. "We had love and they're dead, and we suffered, and what you've told us isn't gonna change that."

"What about me?" Tink asked. "I stole for you, and for nothing. I'm in big trouble."

Regina shrugged. "As I said, you're a terrible fairy."

Tink was hurt, betrayed. "I thought we were friends."

Regina scoffed. "We don't have friends. Fly away, moth. Don't let the doors catch your wings on the way out."

Now

Neverland

Night - Island

Regina and Alcina were still facing Tink.

"Okay, you wanna kill us?" Alcina asked. "I can make it easier."

Alcina ripped out her own heart, handing it to Tink.

"What do you--" Tink started.

"You wanna kill us?" Regina asked. "Don't let the poison do it. You should do it."

"Go ahead, crush it," Alcina told her.

"You think I won't take it?" Tink asked.

"No, we're counting on it," Regina told her. "Show us who you are, Tinker Bell."

Tink took the heart. "Gladly."

ღღ

Flashback 5

Enchanted Forest

Night - Sky

Tink flew away from the palace, heading home.

Blue stopped her. "Stop! You stole that dust."

Tink hung her head in shame. "I know, I thought I needed it to prove to you that I was a good airy."

"You could have proven that by being a good fairy," Blue pointed out. "By listening to me."

"I was following my instincts," Tink told her.

Blue sighed. "Which are so far from being correct. This can't be forgiven."

Tink shook her head worriedly. "Wait, wait. Everyone deserves a second chance. We always tell people that."

"But, Tinker Bell, this was your second chance," Blue reminded her.

"Please, I promise," Tink told her worriedly. "I'm so sorry."

Blue shook her head in disappointment. "You betrayed my trust."

"I can regain it," Tink told her. "Give me a chance."

"You can't," Blue told her. "For one simple, tragic reason; I no longer believe in you."

Tink's wings disappeared, and she helplessly fell to the ground. Blue flew away.

Now

Neverland

Night - Jungle

Tink squeezed Alcina's heart, making her gasp in pain. "Do you know what you've cost me?"

Tink turned around so that Regina and Alcina were able to see her back.

"Your wings?" Alcina asked, shocked.

Tink turned to face her. "You didn't go in because of your sister, and I get that, but it's your sister's cruelty that led me to becoming the way I am now. And look what good it did you, because I'm holding your heart in my hand and I'm not hearing one reason not to squeeze it into ash."

"Because Regina's not my only sister," Alcina answered. "That young girl that Gina and I used to help the Dark One teach dark magic to, Priscilla, she's my other half-sister, making Rumplestiltskin my father, and Henry, Rose and Grace are my nephew and my nieces, and I'm willing to die for my entire family, and I just lost my brother Baelfire, who I had just met. I can't lose any one else I love."

"Ally and I chose revenge over hope the first time, but we're not making that mistake again," Regina told her. "Well, Fairy, right now, you're making the same choice. We're not gonna tell you what to do; the choice is yours. Kill us or act like the fairy you are."

"You said I was a terrible fairy," Tink reminded her.

"Well, then prove Gina wrong," Alcina told her. "Pick hope over anger, choose love and help us get our family back."

Tink considered this. "You love your family. I see that. It's too late for me."

Alcina shook her head, nodding to her heart. "Only if you kill me, because I've changed, and you can too."

Tink looked at the heart in her hand. "I won't kill you, but I won't help you either. Besides, it's probably too late. Henry, Rose and Grace have been with him too long."

Tink handed the heart back to Alcina.

Pan's Camp

Peter watched a group of lost boys, turning around to talk to Henry, Rose and Grace. "Look at the fun they are having. The thing with this place, Henry, is that no one tells you no. You can do what you want."

"Do they ever hurt themselves?" Henry asked.

"All the time," Peter answered. "At one point, I had four boys with missing fingers. Cost of the game. They don't mind."

"We don't belong here," Rose told him.

"Actually, you do," Peter told her. "We've been waiting for you three a very long time, Rose. Long before you were even born."

Grace shook her head. "I don't believe that."

"You should," Peter told her. "This place runs on imagination, on belief, but your world stopped believing. Magic is dying, and you, Grace, need to save it, with the help of Henry and Rose."

"In our world?" Rose asked. "You mean our world?"

Peter smiled. "In every world. You need to bring it back. That's your destiny, to return the magic."

"That's Lisa's job," Grace told him. "Not us. That's not up to us."

"She's the Light Bringer," Rose told him. "She brings the light back. And the magic. And the belief."

"You're quite right about that," Peter agreed. "But Lisa needs help, Rose. She needs help from you, Grace and Henry."

"Lisa can do things that we can't," Henry told him. "She's seen magic visions in a land without magic. She's taken down a Dragon while she didn't have magic. Thanks to Aunt Freya, Uncle Jefferson, Tori and Saphira helping her. She broke the Curse. She can grant wishes on command and make dreams come true. And while she has the power to hurt people, she can only use it for good because of how pure she is."

"Doesn't mean that she couldn't accidentally hurt someone," Grace pointed out. "It's happened before, and it could happen again. Especially if Lisa believes it's for the right reasons. And she always believes whatever she's doing is for the right reasons. Because it is."

"Whatever Lisa does, I believe in her," Henry told them. "She got me to believe in the first place. And she can help anyone with anything." He looked at Peter. "She's stopped Rose's and my adoptive mom before, and Alcina and Rumple, and I believe she can stop you, too."

Rose and Grace looked at Henry questioningly.

Peter smirked knowingly, chuckling in amusement. "Rose, Grace, seems like Henry here has a crush on a certain little Light Bringer. Pretty sure that's why Lisa is so adamant about finding all of you, too." Henry looked away, annoyed to be called out by Peter Pan. Rose and Grace looked at Henry. "Just think about it. All three of you descend from the greatest of light and of dark. Believing that's a a coincidence that the son of the Dark One met Ella, the Savior, to bring about Henry and Rose? Or that Priscilla and Jefferson share a link in their minds and their hearts, two lineages of darkness and madness that Grace comes from, but she appears as innocent as the lightest of magic. You three were created for a reason, and I can help you find it."

"So you're think we're supposed to save magic?" Rose asked skeptically. "With Lisa's help or on our own?"

"I'm not thinking, I believe," Peter told them. "Remember, I've said I've something to show you." He showed them a scroll. "Here, I had this for a very long time. Long before you were even thought about. Take a look and you'll know why I'm so sure you're the heroes magic has been waiting for."

Grace took the scroll, but without taking a look, threw it to the ground. "I don't believe you."

Peter chuckled. "You really do remind me of your mother."

Enchanted Forest

Dark Castle

Neal, David, Robin and Mulan prepared for summoning Peter's shadow.

"I'll be right here next to the window," Mulan told them. "Robin, Derek, behind the table. Neal, you need to be there, under the sill. You'll come up right under the shadow."

"That's a good plan," Derek told her.

Mulan nodded. "I know."

Neal and Derek shifted a piece of furniture under the sill.

"Derek, Robin, guys, thanks again," Neal told them.

"Thank us when your family is back together," Derek told him. Neal shrugged. "What?"

"I'm gonna save them, but back together?" Neal asked. "We'll see."

"I thought you said you loved them," Robin told him, confused.

"I do, but we shall see if we can come together as a family again," Neal answered.

"Why wouldn't you?" Derek asked.

"'Cause Priscilla, Alcina's and my father is... more than complicated," Neal answered. "Our family is not like any other, filled with madness and darkness, and magic, so we're gonna have to figure out a way to navigate through all that. Plus, they think I'm dead, so..."

Little John walked in, holding Roland in his arms. "You're ready?"

"I suppose," Robin answered. "Come here, little man." He scooped Roland up, carefully letting him down to the floor. "Okay." He crouched down to be at eye level with Roland. "Now, Daddy and Uncle Derek gonna be right there." He pointed at the table where Derek was watching worriedly. "Okay? It might be loud, but nothing's gonna hurt you. Do you understand?" Roland nodded. "You remember what you have to say?"

Roland nodded, eager to help. "Yeah, I'll say--"

Derek walked closer to stop him. "No. No, no. Not yet. Not yet."

Robin rubbed Roland's arm. "Wait, wait."

"Positions," Mulan told them.

Robin hugged his son. "Okay."

Roland reached up for a hug from his uncle. "Uncle Derek."

Derek chuckled, hugging him, before Robin and Derek crouched behind the table.

Robin took a deep breath. "Okay, Roland. Say it."

Roland stood at the window. "I believe."

Nothing happened.

"Maybe if he says it again, just once more?" Neal asked.

Robin walked over to his son. "No, I'm sorry, mate, that's it."

Suddenly the window opened, and Peter's shadow entered the room. Robin and Derek pulled Roland out of the shadow's reach as the shadow tried to seize Roland by the hand.

Robin pulled Roland free. "No!"

Derek fired arrow after arrow at the shadow, able to hurt it. "I got him." As the shadow was hurt, it retreated back toward the window. "Neal, go!"

"Thanks, Derek," Neal told him.

Neal leaped out of the window, able to get hold of Peter's shadow, using it to fly to the portal in the sky. With Roland in Robin's arms with Robin standing next to Derek, they watched them go in shock and awe.

ღღ

Robin and Derek were watching Roland sleep.

Mulan joined them. "Is he all right?"

"Yes," Derek answered.

"Thank you, Derek," Robin told him. "He doesn't have a scratch on him."

Derek chuckled. "I planned it that way."

Robin looked at Mulan. "So, what now for you? What will you do? If you'd cared to put your considerable skills to use, there's a place for you among our merry men."

"You'd be the first woman," Derek told her. "I hope that's not deterrent."

Mulan shook her head. "I've been in that position before."

"Is that a yes?" Derek asked.

Mulan took a deep breath. "I'm honored, but there's someone I need to talk to before it's too late."

Derek nodded in understanding. "A loved one."

Mulan wasn't sure. "We shall see."

Aurora's Palace

Aurora was working in the gardens, becoming aware of Mulan's arrival. "Mulan?" Mulan smiled. "How long have you been there? What are you doing here?"

Aurora approached her.

"I'm just gathering my courage," Mulan answered, walking closer.

Aurora smiled. "What's going on? I'm so glad you're back."

"Is Phillip here?" Mulan asked.

"No," Aurora answered. "Shall I go get him?"

"No, that's unnecessary," Mulan answered. "It's you I wanna talk to. You see, I... why do you keep smiling at me?"

"I can tell you're bursting with news, but so am I," Aurora answered.

"You are?" Mulan asked.

Aurora smiled, nodding. "Philip and I are expecting a baby."

Mulan took a moment to regain her smile. "That's excellent news."

Aurora hugged her. "It's like a dream coming true. Now, please, please tell me your news."

"I'm joining Robin and Derek Hood's band," Mulan answered.

Aurora was more than surprised. "What? You're leaving us?"

Mulan nodded. "Yes, afraid so. Goodbye."

Mulan turned around, walking away.

Neverland

Jungle

The rest of the group found Tink.

"Where're Regina and Alcina?" Freya asked.

"Who the hell are you?" Tink asked.

"Pissed off friends/family," Emma answered.

"Where are they?" Lisa asked.

Regina and Alcina approached.

"We're fine," Regina told them.

"Do you mind removing these?" Tink asked. "You might stick me, but I'll take you down."

"It's okay," Alcina told them. "She's not gonna hurt us. Just stand down."

"Is she going to help us?" Saphira asked.

Tink chuckled. "Well, look who the Queen and Sorceress dragged along. Hello, Saphira. Mathias, Tori. Hook."

Tori smiled slightly, bowing her head. "Lady Bell."

"She's not gonna help us," Regina told them.

"Why not?" Snow asked.

Mathias sighed. "Tink, after all we've been through together?" He shrugged. "A little assistance."

"She doesn't have any magic," Regina explained.

"No pixie dust?" David asked.

"Not even her wings," Regina answered.

"How?" Ella asked.

"I guess people just stopped believing in her," Lisa answered.

"And even if I would have helped you, he's too powerful," Tink told them.

"But you know where Pan is?" Jefferson asked.

"Sure, but it won't do you a bit of good," Tink answered.

"Let us be the judge of that," David told her. "Does he trust you?"

"Can you get us inside his camp and out?" Snow asked.

Tink shrugged. "Maybe. Why should I help you?"

"Because we believe in you," Saphira answered. "Well, at least Mama, Papa and I do."

Mathias nodded in agreement. "Tori, Saphira and I've always believed in you."

"Just get us inside," Tori told her. "We'll take care of things from there."

"And what's in there for me?" Tink asked. "Other than a death sentence from Pan when you're gone with your kids?"

"You can come with us," Emma told her.

"That's right," Lisa agreed. "A home. That is what you want, isn't it?"

Tink considered this. "Okay, listen closely. Pan trusts me. He'll let me in, and maybe, just maybe, I'll leave a way open for you, but you'll only get one shot, so you'd better have a good plan."

Ella nodded. "Thank you. We will."

"Come with us to our camp," Snow told her. "We'll figure it out."

The group all left, but Jefferson lingered a bit longer.

Freya approached him. "Jefferson. Are you all right? I can always tell when you're upset."

Jefferson sighed, nodding. "Yeah. I just wanna get Henry, Rose and Grace back. Freya, I'm freaking out about losing Grace again after we just got her back."

"Me too," Freya agreed. "Especially since I got separated from Grace, you and Lisa when I got sucked through the hat. We're gonna get Grace, Henry and Rose back, Jefferson. All I ever wanted when I was alone was to be with you, Lisa and Grace. Even now, when I'm with you, that's all I need." Jefferson was very worried, feeling guilty, nodding. "You're sure you're okay?"

Jefferson sighed heavily, shaking his head. "I love you, Priscilla."

Freya was surprised by the way he said her real name like it could be the last time he said it, concerned. "I love you, too."

They kissed slowly and passionately for a long moment, pulling away.

Jefferson took her hand. "Come on. There's no need to get us lost in here."

Hand in hand, Freya and Jefferson followed the others.

Pan's Camp

Henry picked up the scroll Peter had given to them earlier, taking a look at it, showing it to Grace and Rose. They saw a detailed draft picture of the three of them. A disturbing sound could be heard in the distance.

Beach

On the beach shoreline of the island, Peter's shadow dropped Neal to the ground.

Felix emerged from the bushes. "Welcome home, Baelfire. Pan will be so happy to see you."

Camp

The group sat together by a fire. Killian handed a coconut to Ella.

"Thanks," Ella told him.

Ella and Killian clinked their coconuts to drink from.

Tink walked over to Alcina. "Did you ever go back and find him, the man with the lion tattoo?"

"No," Alcina answered.

Tink shook her head in disbelief. "Unreal. Do you know how selfish that is?"

Alcina frowned in confusion, surprise. "It's a lot of things, but how is it selfish?"

"Because you didn't just ruin your life," Tink answered. "You ruined his." She turned to Regina. "How about you? I told you that you would find your soulmate in another world, and you've been to plenty now, and this should be the right time for it. Do you have any idea who it could be?"

Regina shook her head. "No. I don't think so."

Enchanted Forest

Dark Castle

Robin, Derek and their merry men sat by a fireplace. One merry man led Mulan to the group.

Robin stood, approaching her to shake her hand. "Welcome. Derek's singing the welcome song."

For a few seconds, the camera focused on Robin's arm, revealing a lion tattoo. Both Robin and Mulan sat down by Derek and the other merry men to enjoy the fire as Derek was playing his acoustic guitar and singing softly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 713 33
"I can't keep lying to them, Stiles. They're my family." "If you tell them the truth, you're putting them in danger." *** season 2 *** full descripti...
15.7K 511 24
Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played by Katherine McNamara Rose Mills played b...
40.7K 608 26
All rights go to CW and Kevin Williamson, and Julie Plec, all except for the fan made characters. Heartofice97: Alexandra "Alex" Gilbert, Kacie L...
202K 3.1K 13
Imagines/ One shots Including: Spencer Reid Derek Morgan Aaron Hotchner David Rossi Luke Alves Matt Simmons