main kaa karoon rama mujhe Bu...

By sindhuraii

Comedy few shots Laksh a cop :- sweet, innocent and very caring. At same time ragini a caring, lovely lady wi... More

Shot 1
Promo..
Shot 3 Final

Shot 2

683 83 46
By sindhuraii

Raglak got married and ragini was waiting for Laksh sitting in middle of bed.

She signs and looks at clock which was showing 12 in midnight..

Ragini:- where is this boy ? He was already late by 4 hours. I should not getup from this bed, otherwise I would have gone in search of him..

She slowly sleeps by placing of her head on bed rest.

At 1 am.

Laksh slowly entres room and shouts loudly making whole house to wake up. While ragini who scares of his loud shouts she too shouts loudly by standing on bed  without knewing why she was shouting...

Lisening her shout he shouts more.

Ragini composes herself and tries to reach him but he runs away and reaches hall where all family members too reaches..

Ap:- what happen Laksh ?  why did you shout like that..

Laksh:- Maa, some girl is their in my room.

Ap:- Eheee. What?

Laksh:- Haa maa. Someone is their in my room. Infact my room was decorated and she was sitting like a brie...

Just then he realizes and says..

Bride My Bride.  I was married right  shit . I forget about it while doing  my duty..

AP and all family members looks at him in shock.

Ap:- first why you went out leaving ragini alone..

Laksh:- Maa, it's emergency or else why I will go leaving her alone here that to on our wedding night .

Ap:- OK fine but who will forgot that they got married and his  wife was  waiting at  for him..

Laksh runs his hand on his nape and says.

Hogai galti abb maff kardo..

Ap widens her eyes seeing ragini glaring at him from stairs.  She huffs and goes from their murmuring idiot acp,  Idiot husband..

Ap:- go and ask forgiveness from  ragini not from me..

Saying this they all goes to their respective rooms.  while Laksh reaches his room and finds her sleeping on sofa.

He slowly moves towards her.

Laksh keeps hands on her shoulder while she Jerks it immediately.

Ragini:- Laksh, I was in very bad mood.  We will talk tomorrow . You go and sleep on bed and leave me alone.

Laksh goes away by seeing at her in  sad mood.

Next day morning.

Ragini wakes up and finds herself on bed. She looks around and thinks .

Ragini :- I was sleeping on sofa right then how come I came here..

Ragini tries to getup but smiles sensing Laksh tight grip on her waist which making her to stay on bed.

She turns and smiles at laksh while he  was already admiring her with his cute smile and says sorry about yesterday. I was in lot of pressure..

She turns and kisses him and says . I understood about your duty and sorry accepted.

Laksh leanson her and pecks her lips by encircling her fingers with his.

Ragini cares his head while he smiles by resting it on her shoulder..

Ragini :- you get ready. I will prepare your favorite breakfast for you as you said today you have important meeting.

Laksh nodes and goes to washroom while ragini adjust herself and leaves to kitchen.

In kitchen...

Ap:- ragini woh ,  Beta Kal raat Laksh. I am saying sorry instead of him. I will change him you just have little patience beta.

Ragini :- Maa, why you want to change him and I  knew Laksh was like this only . That's why I fell in love with him and I don't want him to change too.

Ragini was sitting on bed. While Laksh was working on some random file.

Ragini seeing him impatiently.

Laksh, plzz come naa..

Laksh:- one minute ragini.

After few minutes..

Ragini:- Laksh, try to understand come na plzz.

Laksh:- ragu yar, Please let me do my work.

Ragini speaks in anger .

Ragini:- Laksh, will you come or not. My mood is going off.

Seeing him not responding. She glares him and turns her face.

She feels restless for not getting response from him.  so, she goes and opens window. She relaxes when cool air touches her face.

She sees Laksh who was  still so busy in work.

Ragini shakes her head and thinks..

World's first men who is saying no to his wife who was asking for a makeout.

Really I got worlds ajeeb insaan as my husband. She sees his cute expressions smiles and says.

Thats why I love you. My ajeeb hubby..

Saying this she sleeps..

After sometime laksh stretches himself and his gaze falls on ragini who was sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face. Her smile bought a genuine smile on his face but soon his smile vanishes when his gaze falls on ragini waist which was visible and that cool air touching his face bought some foreign feelings inside him.

He slowly sits beside her and started to wake up her by tapping on her shoulder..

Ragu...ragu ,Wake up na .

Ragini moves in her sleep and says...

Laksh let me sleep na . Leave me alone.

Laksh:- please, ragu..

Ragini gets up and looks at him angrily while he was giving her a sheepish smile..

Ragini:- what ? ,Why are you disturbing my sleep.

Laksh :- why you called me ?

Ragini :- ahhh !

Laksh:- you asked me to come na,that's what i am asking . Why you want me to come.

She looks at angrily and says nothing. Got bored and thought of playing hide and seek with you.saying this she  about to sleep but Laksh stops her..

Laksh:- Arey ragu plzz understand naa..

Immediately she jumps on him and says.. Did you understand when I am calling you.

Sir tho so busy in working that he neglected my calls. Now I am not interested in doing anything with you . so go from here and let me sleep.

Laksh:- Arey yar ,Don't pour water on fire , Come na ragu..

Ragini:- you already did it with me. No problem Mera aag be pussss hogaya tera aag ko bi pussss honaido...

She about to sleep but Laksh comes over her by locking her to bed and says..

Arey how can that possible.Now itself I will lit the fire again in us . Before she could protect he locks her lips with his...

Soon whole room was filled with their moans and groans and in between ragini screams...

Laksh ouchhhh.. You were biting too hard...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 9.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
498K 17.9K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...