Promise- A Bunny south park s...

By over-rated-username

Small, innocent, naive Butters gets a crush on the charming but perverted Kenny Mccormick. What could go wron... More

First Day of Fresh Hell
It's Just Some Head Trauma, Relax!
Insecurities
Comfort
Break-Up Part 1
Break-Up Part 2
I'm Here
Overprotective
Mission Impossible
Nightmare -Part 1
Nightmare Part 2
A/N
The Big Rescue
Interrogation
The Baseball Bat
The F in Friends Stands for Flirting
Oh Look, Tolkien's Hosting A Party....Shocking
Tolkien's Part PT. 1
Tolkien's Party PT. 2
Emotionless
Not a chapter
I won't leave you
Orphanage?
Settling in
Boys night out
First night
I Love You
10 Years Later
New book

Pervert

8.6K 215 1K
By over-rated-username

I forgot to mention in my last chapter that I do not own any videos or images in this story. The video above belongs to Sugarberryart.

Edited on: 6/07/21

_____________________________

Kenny

Stupid fucking school.

Talk about a shit education system. I learn more from watching YouTube than I do being forced to write down algebra equations. At this point, the only reason I even show up is because I need that attendance before the school board kicks me out for missing so many days. And I'm not exactly willing to end up like my parents either. So I'll stay but I'm not happy about it.

Plenty of  'exciting' things happen in South Park but it's been relatively quiet as of late and I don't know what to make of that. The most unexpected thing that's happened in the last  couple of days was that new kid moving in. Kyle warmed up to him pretty quickly so no one else has had any trouble with him yet. This is noteworthy; Kyle doesn't trust easily and he tends to dislike new people that are added to our little group even more than most. From what I could tell people just call him Butters and that's all fine and dandy, until you realise high school is pretty fucking horrible to endure with a nickname like that. It certainly doesn't help that the kid looks way too nice for his own good so add that onto everything else and we've got ourselves a future victim.

Let's face it, most people here are complete assholes, and that includes me at times. I can own up to that. It's genuinely refreshing when you meet people that are genuinely nice since you're so used to dipshits. But that guy will go through pure hell for the next year or so until stuff like this won't affect him anymore. If it ever stops affecting you. Sometimes I get bothered by what others say.

The one thing I'm really worried about is Cartman. I don't even want to be there when that fat fuck is introduced to Mr. Sunshine and Butterflies over here. That shit is going to go down like the Titanic- in tears and possibly death.

I'm exaggerating but not without a good reason. Eric Cartman is well known for his acts of cruelty and I doubt he'll do anything less than cruel when he meets Butters for the first time.

The hour ended with me not learning a single thing, which is just great because we have exams in a month's time and I am still very much struggling to write expressions and solve linear graphs so it's good to know I'm screwed beyond any hope for repair.

I stepped out of the classroom and headed towards my second period; History.

Superb...highlight of my fucking day.

I take out my phone to check the time and I bump into someone. I almost apologise until I realise who it is.

The fatass. Speak of the devil and he shall appear-but a few minutes late because he stopped at Dunkin Donuts on the way.

"'Sup Cartman?" I ask, putting my phone away. I'm not exactly trying to stay on his good side; I'm just tired of having to argue with him so it's better to just let it go and be polite when he's around. It's like...refusing to fully acknowledge someone and trying to keep conversation as brief as you can.

"I'm just hanging around, Kenny." He replies, looking over his shoulder. "I'm fucking skipping P.E. There's no way I'm doing any of that right now." He's trying to sound cool but it just comes off as the type of shit a middle schooler would say to sound edgy. Not to mention, it wouldn't hurt him to lose a few pounds judging by his circle of a stomach.

"Fatass." I mutter under my breath.

Not quite under enough.

"Fuck you Mccormick." He flips me off, face as red as a lobster, matching his shirt almost. Quite silly if you think about it, "Anyway, you've seen the new kid yet? Fancy giving him a beating after school?"

Ladies and gentlemen, Eric Cartman. If he can't make profit using them, then he takes pure enjoyment out of watching them suffer. And he is just watching. Because I'm always the one dirtying my fucking hands since he's either too lazy to do it or because he's incapable of fighting. I'd say both but what do I know?

"I don't know, I'm busy." I say, saying the first excuse that comes to mind. I'm not in the mood to see him harass a bunch of freshmen or Butters for that matter. Not like I ever was.

"Aw dude, you were always my partner in crime to those sorts of things!" He whines, pulling at my sleeve before I harshly snatch it away. Talk about childish.

"That only happened twice and those fucking pricks deserved it. They weren't exactly innocent angels." I shoot back, trying to keep my cool and remain calm. Cartman is capable of driving you up the wall, I've experienced it enough already. And it might be happening right now. He's always had the special skill of pushing all the right buttons to get on people's nerves.

As I said, only twice. Both times were regarding my little sister, Karen, who's still in middle school. I don't want to elaborate this in too much detail because it's upsetting to talk about but they were just acting in such a dehumanising way towards her and she told me so I snapped...I guess? Karen isn't a little kid anymore, she can do things on her own but I still have that responsibility-to back her up when needed. And I did. They weren't a problem anymore. That's that.

I think she deals with enough bullshit at home. I genuinely hate the idea of her having to deal with dickheads at school too because then she wouldn't really have a safe space metaphorically speaking. She'd just be switching from one hell hole to another.

"Not today, fat boy." I insist firmly, pushing him out of the way. I stop and turn to him again, making sure to scrunch up my face in disgust. "Also, the new kid? The fuck did he do to you?"

"Oh, just pisses me off. I saw him in the hallway with Kyle a few minutes ago and just called the poor loser out because he looked like a lost puppy following its owner. Kyle almost lost his mind, it was hilarious. Really, the poor petal, whatever will he do?"

Great, what a fucking bag of dicks he is.

But somehow, his words bother me a lot. It's such a shit thing to do someone that's already stressing enough as it is. Not like he would know or care but still. Prick.

Anyway, the little encounter resulted in my tardiness and I got told off by my teacher. Sorry miss, it's not like I wanted to have a discussion with that fat tube of mayonnaise so yeah. But it could be worse. I hate History because I'm usually off sitting by myself on some lonely desk since I'm a 'bad influence'. Total bullshit by the way. If anything, I'm the one being influenced.

Today, however, due to our lack of seats which also links with the amount of shits this school gives about its students, that new kid I mentioned ended up sitting next to me. I'll be damned if I even knew he was in my class but I'll take the surprise as a nice one.

I hate being awkward around people so if I talk to this guy for long enough, maybe I'll stop spewing whatever nonsense comes to mind and actually be able to hold a proper conversation with him. Shocking, I know. Kenny McCormick talking about anything other than sex? Outrageous.

He greets me, in good nature and his mannerisms remind of a rich city boy that has been attending private school his whole life and was taught from a young age about stuff like being polite, even to literal strangers. Which he may have been-I don't know the dude and I have no room for judgement.

I say 'hi' back and try to keep my voice low since the teacher clearly doesn't seem to trust me being able to sit next to someone. "How are things going?"

"Trying to settle in," He responds, with a little hum.

I nod and then I wonder if it's weird that I believe his presence is rather strong. Like, it's sort of hard for me not to look at him and I'm pretty sure he smells like sour apples...I'm creeped out I even noticed that. To my credit, he is sitting incredibly close to me, getting on with his work and then I remember I'm falling behind in History and I need to get my shit together.

We had a mini test at the end of the lesson and, as expected, I got less than half right. Which is better than usual if I'm being honest. It's hard keeping up with classes nowadays. I find it hard to concentrate. Probably doesn't help that I often have my mind on other things, which often falls under two categories: sex and money. Emphasise on money since I would like to prevent my little sister from starving to death.

That session finished and I said my goodbyes with Butters, as clumsily as I did. I don't have him for the rest of the day and I was planning on going straight home afterwards. But a thought at the back of my mind started nagging me as I walked to the school buses.

How could I forget??????

Fucking Cartman.

That conversation I had with him definitely put me on edge but I didn't think he'd actually act on it, maybe??? Which is stupid because this is Cartman we're talking about; the man is crazy, we've already proven it. It's bad enough when I have to intervene and step in between him and some poor freshman that accidentally got in his way. But when he's by himself? Unsupervised? May God help the poor soul that crossed him because it will not end in sunshine and rainbows.

I don't know Butters all that well but I felt weird letting some poor guy walk to what could be his death without some kind of warning. I feel like it would make me an accomplice; if I knew and didn't say anything. At this point, my actions could be both due to guilt and self respect, I suppose but I turned back as my nerves got the better of me.

I walked at first but by now I'm running to the back exit of the school, one that's usually reserved for teachers but no one really cares; students come and go as they please. Most of them hang out here whenever they can, smoking weed and shit like that. It's also easier to head to the buses this way because there's less people and therefore less foot traffic. That's why I assumed Kyle must've told Butters to go that way since crowds can get extremely aggressive after hours. Everyone wants to head home obviously.

I did see Butters, casually walking around, in the direction of the parking lot.

Do you think I was expecting to see Cartman strolling up, with a fucking baseball bat in his hands? Of course not. Well, maybe a bit. But I still almost tore the doorknob off the door. A fucking baseball bat. Where the fuck? He's literally the last person on Earth you'd expect to see with sports equipment. Hell, he wouldn't be fit enough to walk to the sports department, where did he get the motivation to get his hands on a baseball bat?

Was he thinking about impaling him with that thing? Beat him to death?

Whatever it is, it ain't happening. I'll take that and shove it up his ass if he tests me any longer. I've reached my limit.

Surprised I lasted this long before losing my shit with him.

-------------------------------------------------------

In case you haven't noticed, Butters' POV are in past tense while Kenny's are in present. It might help to separate them out a bit while reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 6.9K 32
His name is Leopold "Butters" Stotch and he is 21 years old. He just moved to South Park, Colorado with his family. He is a sweet and well-mannered g...
3.6K 152 20
After an embarrassing accident happen at school Butters turn to his favorite cousin Marjorie. And around that time a widespread of murders have happe...
52.8K 945 16
[ I do not own South Park or the characters mentioned in this fanfiction.] ------ Characters are anywhere from 16-17 years old in this book. Most in...
19.1K 180 12
!!This book has been discontinued, sorry :( !! This book contains many different Bunny oneshots (Butters x Kenny), though most are probably going to...