Burning Up (Niley Story)

By SamanthaKnight6

Well this is a good story. Right here okay. So bare with me here okay :). There will be tons of drama. Now I... More

Burning Up (Niley Story)
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 1
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 2
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 4
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 5
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 6
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 7
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 8
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 9
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 10
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 11
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 12
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 13
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 14
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 15
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 16
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 17
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 18
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 19
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 20
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 21
Author Note
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 22
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 23
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 24
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 25
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 26
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 27
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 28
Preview of the next chapter here!!
Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 29
New story coming up!

Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 3

216 6 2
By SamanthaKnight6

Last time, Joe wanted to ask Miley about Emily but never got the chance, Joe was about to ask Miley out but Nick wouldn't let him, and he was about to tell Joe whether he likes Miley or not, does he?... Find out now!

"So, do you like Miley?" Joe asked. "UGH! Just ask her out Joe, I don't care anymore!" Nick angrily yells. Runs in the house and in his room.

Miley walks over. "What was up with that?" Miley asked. Joe starts to feel guilty. "I don't know, I better go talk to him." Joe tells her, walks in the house. "... And then there was none." Miley murmured to herself.

With Nick and Joe

Nick laying on his bed. "Hey man, can I talk to you?" Joe asked. "What do you need help planning your date with Miley?" Nick asked, annoyed. "I'm not asking her out Nick.." Joe tells him. Nick looks up. "Why not?" He asked. "Well.. you obviously don't want me too.. for some... odd reason.." Joe tells him, gives Nick a look. "UGH! I don't like her Joe!" Nick yells alittle. "Whatever you say." Joe said, walks out and goes downstairs.

"Hey, how'd it go?" Miley asked. "Eh? You know Nick, he is pretty stubborn sometimes." Joe tells her. "Oh believe me... I know." Miley said. "Oh yeah. There's something I've been waiting to ask you all day." Joe said, remembering.

With Nick

Nick takes out his cell phone and calls Selena. "Hello?" Selena asked. "Hey babe, what sup?" Nick asked. "Nicky, I was hoping you would call." Selena said, her voice perked up. "Yeah... so uhm... you wanna come over?" He asked.

With Joe and Miley

Miley thinking: Oh no, he's going to ask me out now... "W-What is it?" Miley asked, nervous. "Is Emily dating that... Mitchell guy?" He asked. "No. Why would you think that?" She asked. "Oh I don't know they seem really close." Joe tells her, a little too happy about the news. "Nah, there just best friends." Miley tells him. "Cool." Joe smiles, getting excited.

With Nick

"Sorry Nicky. I can't, I'm hanging out with Demi." Selena tells him on the phone. "Oh.. Okay." Nick said, a little sad. "Yeah well I have to go see you tomorrow Nicky." She tells him, hangs up. Nick hangs up. "Yeah..." He mutters to himself.

The Next Day in English

Nick throws a piece of paper at Miley. She turns around. "For just once, couldn't you leave me alone?" Miley asked. "No, now open the piece of paper." Nick demands. "Why?" She asked, confused and annoyed. "Just do it." He demands. Miley rolls her eyes than turns around and open the piece of paper. 'Why do you hate me?

The Bell Rings

Nick walks over to Miley. "Well?" He asked. "You want to know why I hate you?" She asked. "Yeah." He nods. "Your rude, stuck up, mean, conceited, a total player.." She said, but gets cut off. "Okay, okay I get it.." He sadly said, walks away. She starts to feel guitly. "Oh man.." She said to herself.

With Emily

Emily opening her locker. Joe walks over. "Hey Emily." He smiles. "Hey Joe, boy do you feel happy." She laughs. "Yes, and would you like to know why?" He asked. "Sure." She smiles. "Well I was just about to ask you.." He said, but gets cut off. Mitchell walks over. "Hey guys, what sup?" He asked. "Oh hey Mitch." Emily greets. "Hey.." Joe greets, annoyed.

At Lunch

Miley walking past Nick's table. "Hey Miley, can you come here for a sec?" Selena asked. "Umm.. I guess." She said, confused, walks over. "I LOVE your shirt." Selena smiles. "Yeah totally, it's so cute." Demi agrees. "Uhm... Thanks." Miley said, confused. Selena spill her drink all over Miley. "Opps! My bad." Selena laughs. "Nice one, Lena." Demi laughs. "UGH!" Miley screams, walks over to her table. Nick feels guilty. "Wow.. That was a little harsh." Joe tells her. "Oh puh-lease it was classic." Demi said. Joe rolls his eyes and walks away.

At Miley's table

Miley walks over angry. "UGH!" She yells, sits down. "Oh my gosh! Miley What happened?" Ashley asked, in shocked. "Selena Gomez.." Miley tells her. "I hate her." Emily said, mad. "Me too. I wish Nick would just dump her already." Kevin said. "Just don't let her get to you, Miles." Mitchell tells her. Joe walks over. "Hey guys, mind if I sit?" Joe asked. Everyone: No! Come sit." Sits next to Emily. "Thanks." He smiles at Emily. "So why did you move here?" Kevin asked. "Well I had it with Selena, are you okay Miley? What she did was really uncalled for." Joe said. "Yeah I'm okay. Thanks Joe." Miley smiles.

At Nick's Table

Nick thinking: Am I really that stuck up for Miley to hate me THAT much? "Nick?" Cody asked. "Yeah?" Nick asked. "What's up with you today, man your totally zoned out." Cody tells him. "Oh.. I'm just thinking about stuff." Nick tells him.

Later that day, in Chemisty with Kevin and Ashley

"So we meet again." Ashley smiles. "Yeah, and it's not such a bad thing either." Kevin smiles. Ashley starts to blush. "So, are we partners again?" He asked. "Of course." She smiles. "Good." He smiles. Ashley starts to giggle. "So Ash, do you think... I could have your number? So we can hang out sometimes?" He asked. Ashley starts to smile. "Yeah totally." She said. Writes her number on his hand.

After School

Nick leaning against the car. "Why are you so quiet lately?" Kevin asked. Nick shrugs then looks up and see's Miley and Joe walking to the car, laughing, Nick starts to sigh. "Are we ready?" Kevin asked. "Yep." Miley nods. Whispers to Kevin. "Is something wrong with Nick?" She asked. "I don't know, he seems a little down today." Kevin whispers back. "Oh.." She mutters, feeling more guilty. Thinking: It must have been what I said before...

Later That Day

Miley walks in the house. "I'm done watering the plants." She announces. "Okay, can I ask you something?" Joe asked. "Sure, what is it?" Miley asked, sits next to Joe. "... What's Emily's phone number?" Joe asked. "Awe Joe, you like her." Miley smiles. Starts to blush. "Of coursee you can have her number." She laughs, gives him Emily's number. Joe starts to laugh. "So uhm, you want to watch tv with me or something?" Joe asked. "No thanks.. Uhm where's Nick?" She asked. "Up in his room, I don't know if he'll talk to you, he's really sad about something." Joe tells her. "Oh.. okay, I'll be right back." Miley tells him, leaves. "Okay... Well here goes nothing." Joe said to himself. Takes out his phone and dials Emily number.

"Hello?" She asked. "Emily?" Joe asked. "Yeah, who's this?" Emily asked, confused. "It's Joe." He tells her. "Hey Joe! How did you get my number?" Emily asked, smiling. "Miley did, I hope you don't mind." Joe tells her. "No, of course not. What sup?" She asked. "Well I've been thinking to ask you something all day." Joe tells her. "What is it?" She asked. "Well.. I was wondering, do you want to go out.. on Friday.. like a date?" He asked, nervous.

With Miley

Miley walking to Nick's room she hears him playing the guitar then she knocks on the door. Nick stops playing. "Go away." He said. "Nick, it's me, can I talk to you?" She asked. "Miley.. What do you want?" Nick asked, confused. Miley walks in Nick's room. "Was that you playing guitar?" She asked. "Yeah.. Why do you care?" He asked. "It sounded really good." She tells him. "Thanks." He mumbles, looks down. "... Nick?" She asked. "What?" He asked. "There's something I need to tell you." She tells him. Nick looks up at Miley. "What is it?" He asked.

What is she gonna say to Nick... Will they end up together.. Someone is sucking up for love lol :)

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW BACK.

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3

I'm gone for 5 days.. Won't be on but I'll keep going as soon I come back, promise <3 Thanks Nileys <3

Continue Reading