The Billionaire's Secret Babi...

By yanberry

Raelynn is smart and beautiful, but she hides behind her huge frames, ponytail, baggy clothes and high school... More

Overview
Chapter 1 - Endings
Chapter 2 - Taking Chances
Chapter 3 - A Night in Heaven
Chapter 4 - Morning In Hell
Chapter 5 - Was it worth it?
Chapter 6 - Two Surprises, One Night
Chapter 7 - Miracles
Chapter 8- Counting Stars
Chapter 9 - Treasure
Chapter 10 - Crashing Down
Chapter 11 - Here & Now
Chapter 12 - Living A Lie
Chapter 13 - Through His Eyes
Chapter 14 - The Calm
Chapter 15 - The Storm
Chapter 16 - Eye of the Storm
Chapter 17 - Broken Souls
Chapter 18 - Sweet Caramel
Author's Note
Chapter 19 - Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 20 - Deja Vu?
Chapter 21 - Cheater Peter?
Chapter 22 - Trust Issues
Chapter 23 - Let's Start Over
Chapter 24 - Perfectly Imperfect
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 27 - What Done in the Dark.
Chapter 28 - Coping
Chapter 29 - Tumbling Down
Chapter 30 -Reasons
Timeline
Chapter 31 - Rumor Has It
Chapter 32 - Wake Me Up
Chapter 33 - Hello Fear
Disclaimer -PLEASE READ
Chapter 34 - Goodbye Fear
Chapter 35 - Love Me with Lies
Chapter 36 - Revalations
Chapter 37 - Run for the Hills
Chapter 38 - The Ugly Truth
Chapter 39 - Apologies
Chapter 40 - Going Home
Chapter 41 - Patience is Essence
Chapter 42 - Blossoming Love
Chapter 43 - New Life
Update
Chapter 44 - Epilogue Pt. 1 of 3
Chapter 45- Epilogue Pt. 2 of 3
Chapter 46 - Epilogue Pt 3 of 3
Loving Mr. Billionaire
The Billionaire Bachelor's Wife

Chapter 25 - Am I Ready For Love?

157K 4.2K 706
By yanberry

VOTE!!! COMMENT!!! SHARE!!!

¥¥¥¥Apologies¥¥¥

Sorry I had really bad writer block :(...

So it's Saturday 7/26/14 and I'm listening to Drake & Jhene Aiko hoping that chapter 25 will magically appear in my brain.

OK here I go!

OK I lied I'm still sitting tapping my head lol

OK seriously this time...

~~~Quote of the Chapter~~~

Dear Heart,

Fall in love when your ready,

Not when your lonely.

                 - Unknown

***************

BRYCE'S P.O.V.

****************

"I'm here to sign out Shantel Taylor." I told the nurse sitting at the reception desk.

She looked up and smiled.

"Let me pull up her file sir." She began tapping away on the computer. "OK you must be Mr. Radley, may I see you ID please."

I pull out my wallet and hand her my driver's license.

She looks it over, makes a copy and hands it back to me.

"Are you sure you would like to sign her out already? She hasn't been here very long, are you sure about this. I doctor noted that she has made improvements since coming in and has been meeting with a counselor everyday, it might be beneficial for her to continue." She made me aware.

"Yes, I know but I will be monitoring her so it will be fine." I assured her.

She nodd and led me back to Shantel's room after entering a code to open the door.

Her room was dark but I could make out her silhouette laying under the sheets.

"I got it from here." I told the nurse.

"OK just come back to the front and I will buzz you out once you're ready to leave." She said right before she walked away leaving the door open.

I went and sat bed next to her. She shuffled when the bed dipped.

I leaned over her pulling the hair away from her face. "Hey! Shantel! Shantel!" I called tapping her nose.

Her eyes flutter open and the next thing I know her face is buried in my neck and she hugging like her life depends on it.

I hug her back.

She then pulls back and look at me like a lost puppy. "I'm so happy to see you Bryce. It's just as lonely in here as it is out there." She said letting me go and pointing to the window referring to the world.

"Grab your stuff and let's go, we're leaving." I told her.

She jumped off the bed in a flash and ran to the small closet stuffing all her clothes inside her bag. She then went to the bathroom and changed.

"Ok! You don't have to tell me twice. I'm ready!" I smiled at how giddy she was.

I signed her out and we left. We got to my plane and as soon as we were seated she started to question me.

"Where are we going?" She asked me curiously.

"I'm taking you with me." I told her and leaned back in my seat as we prepared for take off.

"OK. So I'm stupid now Bryce? It's clear that I'm going with you!"

"I have some business to go handle." I responded.

"Oh so you're taking me to me to New York? I've never been there before! Does that mean I get to see Tomar?" She asked excitedly.

I sighed feeling bad that I have to kill her hopes. "No not New York."

"Oh!" She said. Then laid back in her seat and went quiet.

Just when I thought she would let it go, she asked "Where" again.

"Germany." I answered.

She never spoke again after that.  She curled up in the seat and went to sleep. After a while she looked uncomfortable.

I picked her up and brought her to the back and laid her in the bed. I pulled up the sheet around her and was about to close the door when I heard her whisper my name.

I turned around and looked at her.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"I need you."

I dragged my hand down my face and stood there rubbing my chin feeling conflicted.

"Please" she begged.

I sighed and closed the door. I walk back over to the bed, took my shoes off and climbed into the bed with her pulling her into my arms.

*****************

___________________

Raelynn's P.O.V.

___________________

Today was a long day. I was finally able to get some work done because Tomar was preoccupied making a mess of the office.

Ethan and Evan came by and borrowed my truck so they could take the kids out on their 'uncle's day' to have pizza.

Of course Tomar didn't want to go. But the others were happy to.

I walked into the living room to lay with her on the couch and watch her cartoons. I went to turn the light on since it was getting dark. I touched the light switch and felt a piece of paper on it.

I took the paper off and turn the light on. It was a post it note.

"In all this darkness, you are my light. Thank you." I read the note aloud to myself.

I smiled as my cheeks heated up. Bryce is so sweet.

Tomar ran to the toy bin in the corner plopping her self on the floor as she played with Rayin's dolls.

I searched a around for the remote and finally found it ontop of the tv. I took it up and realized it had a post it on it.

Another one? When did Bryce find time to do this? I thought.

Ohhh! Must of been last night when I heard him walking around before he left.

I read the note. 'You control my heart'.

I giggled like a school girl. He's so cheesy but it's so cute.

Who would take the timeout to do this if they honestly didn't care about me. It shows me that he's really making an effort.

Iaid on the couch and turned the TV to nickjr. Dora was on. Tomar clapped upon hearing Dora stupidly repeat 'swiper no swiping'. I was hoping to change the channel before she saw it.

She climbed on me and laid on my stomach bouncing every time Dora and Boots decide to sing the same song over and over again.

I would rather be watching the Rugrats, Hey Arnold or even the cute little tellie tubbies that she loves instead of Dora.

I just laid there reading the two notes over and over again.

I tried calling Bryce today but it just kept going to his voicemail.

An hour later Tomar was fast asleep laying on my chest. I held my pee for a while not wanting to wake her but now that I am sure she won't wake up, I eased her off of me onto the couch and quickly ran into the powder room since it was the closest.

I pulled my shorts down and dropped my self like dead whale on the seat releasing all the cramps in my stomach. I finished and stood up but felt something stuck on my ass.

I reached for whatever it was and looked at it.

It was another post it "I love you with all my farts! Thank you for dealing with my crap" I bursted out laughing because of the smiley face poop that he drew in the corner.

Like seriously how many of these did he leave around the place.

I pull my pants up and walk over to the sink to wash my hands. There was a note on the mirror above it 'I see no flaws, only strength and Beauty. Smile, your beautiful."

I stood there reading the same notes over again for what felt like the hundredth time.

As corny as he his, this is the most romantic thing ever.

I love him but he's making me fall beyond the point of return. A person can tell you that they love you everyday and never mean it, it's all about actions, and right now his actions are speaking just as loud as his words.

I went to the door as I heard the door bell ring for the third time. I opened the door and the kids came barreling in past me running down the hall, screaming "bye uncle E and Ev" behind them, "later guys they both responded".

I smiled at them. "Did they behave?"

But neither one responded.

"Sis are you ok? have you been crying?" Ethan asked.

"Huh why would you ask that?" I asked confused.

"Because there are tears running down your cheeks" Evan said wiping a tear away.

"Oh I didn't realize. Don't worry about it, it's nothing."

"No we're not leaving until you tell us what's wrong! What did my idiot of a little brother do now?" Evan said looking mad.

"No really it's nothing. They are actually happy tears." I giggled handing him the note in my hand. "He left those all over the house, I know he told me he loves me but now I'm really believing him." I blushed.

Evan started laughing, Ethan grabbed the paper out his hand and read it then started smiling.

"I see the young lad finally has some game. Well thanks to me of course." Evan said brushing in shoulders off.

Like really?

Both Ethan and I laughed at him.

"Alright sis, since your good, we're about to head out. But ummh do you mind if I keep this note? I wanna put it on Quinn's bathroom mirror, I'm sure she'd be jumping my bones." Ethan smirked.

"Ewwwhh! TMI! And no! Go make your own notes." I said grabbing my post it from him.

Evan was still laughing, he handed me my truck keys, kissed me on the cheek and walked to his car.

Ethan hugged me good night and was about to leave when I asked him if he spoke to Bryce, he told me he hadn't but assured me he is probably busy and would call me, for me not to worry before he left.

I put the kids to bed after they told me about their night with their uncles.

I then made Tomar a bottle and tucked her in the bed with me, while I fed her sleep induced self so she wouldn't be gassy.

We both fell asleep, but I was later awaken by the buzzing of my cell phone vibration on the night stand. I looked at my clock that read 1:05 am. Must be important if someone is calling now.

I answered without looking at the name.

"Hey beautiful! Sorry that I woke you, I just wanted to hear your voice." The voice on the other end said.

I smiled.

"No that's ok. I'm glad you did, I've been worried about you since I didn't hear from you all day." I admitted.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I've just been super busy since I got here. But I promise that I will call you every chance I get when I'm free. I miss you and the kids. How are they?"

"They are fine, you brother's took them out today for their uncle day. They had fun, Tomar stayed with me."

"She's such a mama's girl" he laughed.

I smiled. I love that little girl. I would love for her to have her real mom in her life, but I really don't think I can give her up, I am just as attached to her as she is to me.

"I know, just like Rayin is a daddy's girl."

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Sure."

"How did you come up with their names? I really like them, they are different! All our children should have unique names like some Greek gods or something."

"Don't get a head of yourself!" I smiled at the thought of having more of his children.

"But I really don't know, I just didn't want them to get lost among all the other names out there especially when applying for a job or in school. During my pregnancy they were never able to see Rush's genitials so I could know the sex, Ryder was always blocking him, the doctor felt he was protecting him, which I believe is true, because  he's very protective, so I chose Ryder because it ment mounted armor or knight, I felt he would always be the protector of the two. I took Rush from my favourite book, the Fallen Too Far series by Abbi Glines, there's a character named Rush Finnlay that I admired, but mostly because I felt like he would be very humble, just like the plant Rushes which we underestimate it's usefulness a lot because of its simplicity. Rush never tried to let himself be known, he just gave his brother the spot light during my pregnancy and still does, his name is perfect for him. Rayin was a surprise, I just felt like she was like the weather, so unpredictable regardless of what the weather man says.  I was told I was having twins, at the last minute, there she was just like the rain most days. So I thought Rain or Storm. But I chose Rain and just added a

'Y'to make it more unique."

"Wow! I'll make a note not to ever forget that. You are a remarkable woman, I don't think anyone puts that much thought and meaning into their children's. What are their middle names, I sure there is an interesting story there as well?" He asked.

I laughed.

"Actually there isn't, I don't even know what their middle names means. But can you keep a secret?" I whispered.

"Pinky promise."

"I never told anyone this, but I gave them their middle names based on yours, Lucas. Ryder's is Landon, Rush is Logan and Rayin is Laila."

"You amaze me more and more everyday, I can't wait to make you my wife. But I truly thank you for my amazing children and for your love, I love and need you guys more than you will ever know. But I have to go beautiful. Oh I hope you liked the truck!"

"I do as well as the notes you left me." I smiled thinking about how happy I am to be giving him a second chance.

"I'm glad you did, I love you and miss your smile. Maybe we can FaceTime next time. Kiss the kids for me. Now go back to sleep."

"I love you too and I will." I said hanging up.

My heart is racing. I can't believe I just told Bryce that I love him, I just hope I don't regret letting my guard down this time.

After the kids were born, I did date a little but it was never for the right reason, it was always because I felt lonely or some blind date Quinn felt I neded, I couldn't love then, because my heart was already taken by someone I couldn't call my own, but now I think my heart is ready for love again for the right reason.

Before today I used wonder if love was worth fighting for, then I think of him, see our children,  and all the notes and I'm ready for war.

I started to hum Taylor swift - "Am I ready for love" while I watch Tomar sleep with Ryder snuggled up to her. I smiled and continued humming.

Will my love come in a bowl of fire?

Will it be filled with hope and desire?

Will my love come in the pourin rain?

Am I ready for the joy?

Am I ready for the pain?

Am I ready for the boy?

Am I ready for love?

I turned over and went back to sleep.

~~~~Author's Note~~~

This chapter was too long so I split it in 2.

I will read over and edit once I'm done writing it all, in which I only have maybe 6 more chapters to go.

Thank you all for reading.

I really appreciate everyone who takes their time out to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 106K 31
THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST BOOKS ON WATTPAD. "Get out", he shouted at me "get out now and never come back" I wiped at the tears that were streaming dow...
53.4K 1.1K 24
Well there's always a stereotype that a lil naive girl falling for his hot jock brothers best friend!!! But, I broke all the stereotypes because I fe...
230 29 8
Harmony left her life at the country to get her business degree in hopes of finding the perfect job after. She was fresh out of college when went for...
196K 8.5K 22
Jannet was a young lady, who had just graduation from medical school. She was working at a local hospital and everything was going as planned, in her...