Keithie Feder

By DGrazer14

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ More

face refrence
One

Two

979 9 2
By DGrazer14

Lenny POV

Brittney walked by with her hand on her head. "Britt come here." Rob said. She came over and he said, "What happened to your head?" "I got the feeling some perv was watching me change this morning." She said. I saw Keithie, Greg, and Andre run away. I shook my head and I started talking to Higgins.

Destyni POV

I walked in the kitchen and I got a text from my modeling agent.

Amanda: Hey B! I was wondering if you could ask Roxanne Feder to model her clothes!! Love you lots!

I walked up to Mrs. Feder and said, "Mrs. Feder my modeling agent thought is would be good to be a model for your clothes if that's ok with you." "Of course."

I smiled and walked to Keithie. "Here lets take a picture." I said. He nodded and we took the picture.

I sat it as a wallpaper and kissed his cheek. He grabbed my fave and kissed me. I kissed back and we ignored the loud footsteps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
68.2K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...