The Equis Princess

By TheCosmicPony334

Going to be the story I work my hardest on completing so not updating anything until this is finished. Also n... More

Flashback : 1
The Equis Princess : 2
Familiar : 3
Old Corona : 4

Princess Rapunzel : 5

22 2 1
By TheCosmicPony334

Sorry for not updating
Hope you enjoy!
_____________________

My carriage stops infront of the castle of corona. As I walk into the castle through the big double doors a green chameleon runs up to me and up onto my head. "Pascal what are you doing? I'm so sorry he hates it when I dress him up!" A girl with long blonde hair walks up to me and takes the chameleon off my head and smiles politely. "You must be princess rapunzel?" I say leaning a bit forward bowing politely. "I'm princess (____) Evangeline Crimson of Equis. I wrote to you a few day ago asking about a truce meeting?" I say following Rapunzel to her room. On the way we see a guy with a goatee and longish brown hair. "Hey Eugene!" Rapunzel shouts out running up to the man. "Hey blondie. Who's your friend?" He asks. "I'm princess (____) of Equis." I kirtzie. "Eugene Fitzturburt." The man bows and kisses my hand. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit flattered but I know that Eugene is Princess Rapunzels Boyfriend so it would be rude and unprofessional if I went after him but anyway I don't like him like that. I carry on walking with Rapunzel until we get to her room. "So I know we are next in line to each of our thrones but I would like to discuss a truce between the two kingdoms. The pranks are getting out of hand." I say sitting on a bay window seat. "I agree. What would you like to propose?" Rapunzel asks walking over with a tray of tea and snacks. "Well," I exclaim taking a cup of tea. "I was thinking maybe once a year we would have a festival where the two kingdoms come together and there would be a carnival and different activities people could do to come closer. " I sip the tea slightly with my pinky out, just like how my mother taught me when I was younger. "That sounds like a great idea! How about I talk to my father about it and we can all discuss it tomorrow in the morning." Rapunzel smiles taking a bite of a cookie. "Alright. It has been a long day. May I sleep here tonight." I smile. "Sure I'll set up my bed so we can share. Also just a warning my hair is very long, aka 70 feet so umm in the morning it will be everywhere." Rapunzel walks over to her bed and puts a few extra pillows down. "SLUMBER PARTY!!" She shouts enthusiastically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 6.1K 11
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
172K 6.7K 28
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
169K 411 13
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
22.6K 45 11
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...