Granger Family Reunion

By Ravenclaw_Dramione

Slut cousins. Jealous aunts. This is what happens at Granger Family Reunions. Hermione has run out of excuses... More

Letters and Lovers. Not
Dec. 16- Part 1.
Dec. 16- Part 2
Dec. 16- Part 3
The Rooms
Dec 16 - Part 4
Dec. 16-Part 6

Dec 16 - Part 5

2K 27 1
By Ravenclaw_Dramione

Jake Mason

When Blake finally left, I let out a sigh of relief. He was my friend but, sometimes he could be really annoying. I looked up at the girl. "Hi," I said "I'm Jake. Jake Mason" She looked at me, but not with stare Blake had gotten, but as if she was curious. "Your different"she said. I looked at her with confusion. She chuckled. It was melodic and beautiful to his ears. She smiled. "I mean, you aren't going to be mean to me."she said. I nodded taking in her beauty.

She was covered in leather and had a black choker around her neck. Her body was slender and beautiful. Her eyes shined brightly and they looked like a storm was coming.Her blonde hair glistened. And her lips, her beautiful lips. They were plump and round and it took everything in his body not to kiss her. I seemed to recognize her from somewhere.

Apparently she noticed him looking and looked down rubbing her arm. "I-I have to go" she said and hurried up the stairs. I slapped my face of course it would make her uncomfortable with him looking at her. How stupid could I be? And I didn't even get her name. Well I will hopefully see her around the hotel

A/N Sorry about the short chapter the next one will be longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.5K 27
a paige bueckers story.
913K 49.3K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
977K 16.9K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
250K 24K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...