Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

By Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!
Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!
Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!
Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!
Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Subplot: Book release with Blanc.
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Subplot: Spending time with Vert.
Contest voting.
Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!
Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.
And the winner is...
Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.

2.8K 47 115
By Soejammy

Soejammy: Hey there everyone! It's me Soejammy here with another Author's note. There is a reason for this title, and no this story is still going to continue. Though, lets start with the good news first.

Good news:

Soejammy: I am working very ahead of scheduled by almost eight weeks of material ready to use and no, I will not release them as special treatment because of this. Like always, the story will be updated for you all every Thursday to show you guys more of my story. I have big plans, big I say! So be sure to expect it when the moments arrive cause I work hard with a friend of mine that helps me think.

Bad news: So... here's the bad news... For all you (Vert X reader) fans... I have to drop the idea for Vert to fall in love with the reader.

Reader: What?! Why is that?! I came here for this shit only blab blab blab.

Soejammy: Yes I know I had put that, but I have my reasons... I tried to think of ways Vert can fall in love with said reader. I did. Even tried to have help from my friend (Which I will not name) and no matter what I threw, it wouldn't stick to them like sticky grenade from Halo. I also don't want to force a character to love the reader without a good reason and with Vert's background for only liking hot anime men (which I have no reason why)... I had major writers blocks to figure out how to put things together. It's like fusing a Goku with Hercule, nobody wants to see that shit!!

Gokule: Hey! I take great offense to that!

Soejammy: (Looks at Gokule and uses Blanc's hammer to hit a home run on him) No one loves you!!! (clears throat and regains composure) Look, I know some of you came to see a Vert X reader, but I had to or else more writers blocks would happen... I have hardly any clues on how to make Vert fall in love with the reader. I would like to keep my promise and make the Vert X reader, but a wise writer once said "One must write with what they love, only then can one be successful in loving their own story back." So in short term sense, I love how my story is going, but I would rather try and write a story that I can love making than struggling on each time I come across writers blocks... If some of you are angry, I understand and take any hateful comments. Though I did say back in Chapter 1, that this was my first ever story. I wish I could get past this major wall of writers blocks, but I'm not Chuck Norris. I can't knock it down with a throw of a pencil and make them explode. Even I hate giving bad news and had to change it... But don't worry, Vert will still be seen as a main character, she just won't be a potential love interest that is...

Soejammy: So that basically ends the author's note here with this announcement. Recap real quick for those needing an eye open reveal: Eight weeks ahead of scheduled material to release, no Vert X Reader and still not Chuck *$%#&*# Norris. Even though some of you may hate me for all you Vert fans, I will still continue making the story the way I want it to be. Once again, thanks for tuning in to my story. I still can't believe that after 3 weeks and 2 days, I have reached nearly 400 views already from between all of the chapters so far. I almost didn't expect to be seen this quickly by others actually. Thought it would take longer than that. Guessed I was wrong on that. So, got to end the A/n here and return to working on the story. Once again I apologize for removing the Vert X Reader use.

Iris Heart: Ooooh Soejammy~

Soejammy: Oh shit! No! Get away!! (Runs away)

Iris Heart: Get back here you cockroach!!

Soejammy: (Pops up in front of camera real quick) Now I've done it! I've made Iris Heart mad!! And I didn't even bring her into my story!!

Iris Heart: I always appear when my friends get hurt you maggot. Now, time for punishment~

Soejammy: (Gets tied up in chain whip sword and gets pulled out of camera) SHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!

Neptune: (Moves into camera) That should teach him a lesson. I called Plutie here myself. So yeah, Plutie will teach Soejammy here a lesson while you guys get to hear his agonizing voice. Let's just hope he'll live by next week.

Soejammy: (out of camera) No, Plutia, don't do that!!! (some bones break) Shit!!! MY LEG!!! SHE BROKE MY LEG!!!

Neptune: (Cringes on camera) Well, that's it folks, have a wonderful day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
28.7K 1K 19
Sneegsnag ran through his tunnels to find a strange portal! he jumps in because of donation. now his life is in chaos! fell from the sky, them almos...
53.6K 603 28
An anomaly happens once all three dimensions that the CPU's have combined into one full dimension. The Hyper Dimension, the Ultra Dimension, and the...
2K 45 21
Basically a Hyperdimension Neptunia, Kingdom Hearts and Ninjago Harry Potter story with Blanc as main character. Sorry not sorry Neptune lovers she's...