Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

By DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀Chapter 3💀
💀Chapter 4💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀Chapter 6💀
💀Chapter 7💀
💀Chapter 8💀
💀Chapter 9💀
💀Chapter 11💀
💀Chapter 12💀
💀Chapter 13💀
💀Chapter 14💀
💀Chapter 15💀
💀Chapter 16💀
?Chapter 17?
💀Chapter 18💀
💀Chapter 19💀
💀Chapter 20💀
💀Chapter 21💀
💀Chapter 22💀
💀Chapter 23💀
💀Chapter 24💀
💀Chapter 25💀
💀Chapter 26💀
💀Chapter 27💀
💀Chapter 28💀
💀Chapter 29💀
💀Chapter 30💀
💀Chapter 31💀
💀Chapter 32💀
💀Chapter 33💀
💀Chapter 34💀
🎄Chapter 35🎄
💀Chapter 36💀
💀Chapter 37💀
💀Chapter 38💀
💀Chapter 39💀
💀Chapter 40💀
💀Chapter 41💀
💀Chapter 42💀
💀Chapter 43💀
💀Chapter 44💀
💀Chapter 45💀
💀Chapter 46💀
💀Chapter 47💀
💀Chapter 48💀
💀Chapter 49💀
💀Chapter 50💀

💀Chapter 10💀

5.4K 167 33
By DazeeyDoll

Weeks later

It was Friday afternoon, Yoongi was out for a meeting. I took the day off from work today due to meeting a special someone, Jimin and Hoseok took over my class to help them with a new dancing routine and Taekook came early morning to hang with the kids which I'm glad, that way they can do me the quick favor of looking after them.

Jungkook: Wow Noona, you look stunning.

Y/N: Aw do I really? Thank you kookie.

Taehyung: It's hard to believe that you're a mother of three. Your fashion ain't no joke.

Y/N: Joon and I were fashion freaks since we were kids guess that's why I love dressing nicely.

Jungkook: I can tell, anyway don't worry about our nephews and niece. We love spending time with them and we're done working on our recent songs back at the studio so no rush.

Y/N: I really hate asking you guys for favors but this is something special and important that I can't miss. I'll be back as fast as I can.

Taehyung: Hey, take your time! Don't rush and spend time with him, it's the last time you'll get to see him before he leaves to Italy.

Y/N: You're right. I called Yoongi to let him know but since he's at an important meeting he didn't answer. I'll just tell him once-

I was cut off at my phone ringing. Jungkook and Taehyung gave me my car keys and led me to the door. I waved and blew kisses at my three babies who were too busy playing with their toys on the floor and giggling with eachother.

Jungkook: Noona, answer the phone and stop waving at them, they're not even paying attention anymore.

Y/N: Aww but I hate leaving my kiddos behind, Yoonji, Heejun, Yesung-ah! Mommy will be right back okay don't worr-

Taehyung: Okay with your overprotective ass, they will be okay! Jungkook open the door so I can push her out of here, please.

Y/N: Uh, y'all do remember this is my house? I hate you guys.

They hissed at my phone and I quickly swiped it to accept the call as they kicked me out of my own house. I sighed and made my way down the driveway to my car.

"I'm at the pastry café, can my baby make me wait any longer?"

Y/N: I know, I know. I'm on my way already.

"As in just reaching your car or actually driving?"

Y/N: I am wearing my new heels! Don't rush me, I'm not trying to get them scratched.

"Haha, we're so alike. Drive safely, I'll see you here baby"

Y/N: See you there! Don't order anything till I get there.

••

Yoongi's POV

I was on a break from this long ass meeting that was going on all day. Producers from different buildings gathered to talk about our future goals and business, it was pretty interesting but knowing I'd be stuck in this room for more than five hours just made me want to walk out.

Everyone was busy chatting with others as they grabbed some coffee to stay energized for the meeting as to me I felt my phone vibrating a few times earlier but I couldn't look at it then. I took my phone out and saw that I had two missed calls from Y/N but no text messages.

I'm sure she remembered I had an important meeting and didn't bother calling again. If it was an emergency she would of blown my phone up with texts but she didn't. I'll call her back once I'm done with this boring meeting.

"Okay, gentlemen would you please take a seat so we can proceed with our meeting"

I sighed and went back to my seat as the other producers followed along. That wasn't even a break, two minutes was all they gave us. If this meeting doesn't end fast I might as well fall asleep.

••

After the Meeting

I was finally back at the studio. Once the meeting was over I dialed Y/N's phone but it sent me to voicemail. Knowing my calls were being most likely declined or ignored I sent a few texts.

Minutes passed and there was still no reply. The thought of her phone being dead or that she was probably busy looking after the kids crossed my mind until one of my managers came running into the room without even knocking.

"Sir!! We have a problem!"

Yoongi: What is it? Is everything okay??

"It has nothing to do with the company but-"

Yoongi: Ah, then what are you worried about? Just tell me later, I'm trying to get in contact with my wife. I don't get why she hasn't answered the phone though.

"I think this will show you why. Some paparazzis are threatening us with pictures of Miss Y/N..."

Yoongi: Wait, What do you mean, What are you talking about? She's at home right now.

"Sir, you have to look at these pictures. They saw Miss Y/N meeting out with a male. The person whom she met with is unknown, these pictures just show the back of that person"

Yoongi: They're lying! She wouldn't, it might be Jungkook or Taehyung, they didn't work today. Show me the pictures.

He passed me the tablet and showed me an email with a full article talking about Y/N and some man meeting this morning. My eyes widened at the pictures, it really is her...

She was wearing a black jumpsuit together with a black leather jacket and her new red bottom louboutins. The pictures where clear enough for me to see her face perfectly but the ones of the unknown male weren't. He was also wearing a black leather jacket and I'm sure it wasn't either Jungkook or Taehyung, this person was taller. I held my breath as I scrolled down to see the rest of the pictures and clenched my fist hard as I came across pictures of the guy with his arm around her shoulders, hugging her tightly and kissing her forehead.

I was heated as fuck. How could she cheat on me??

Who the fuck is that anyway??? She crossed the line.

"Sir, we have to think of a way to solve this. This may be a misunderstanding, you know how paparazzis are and I know Miss Y/N wouldn't-"

Yoongi: Well it fucking seems like she did! Clear my schedule for today, I won't be back.

I threw the tablet on the couch behind me and grabbed both my phone and Jacket.

"Oh god, CEO Min I beg you to please stop, this will not only ruin your image but it will also ruin Miss Y/N's, you two are the most known, we should think before doing!"

Yoongi: I don't give a shit! She clearly didn't care to go off and cheat on me with some other man while I'm at work! You stay here, this is my god damn business to deal with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 8.8K 78
"I'm pregnant..." he sniffles. "Please say sike," The latter blurts choking on his chicken nugget. [Sequel to Teacher] It's been almost four years si...
40.8K 1.5K 33
High school Bad boy Yoongi feel in love with a innocent guy,Jhope. Yoongi is from a gang called BTS. He's the savage of the group and no one has bett...
135K 9.6K 41
"I like you," "I like you too!" "No, I mean like, like you. God you're so dense!" Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung are both young and successful CEO's of...
150K 5.7K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...