Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

By DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀Chapter 3💀
💀Chapter 4💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀Chapter 6💀
💀Chapter 7💀
💀Chapter 8💀
💀Chapter 10💀
💀Chapter 11💀
💀Chapter 12💀
💀Chapter 13💀
💀Chapter 14💀
💀Chapter 15💀
💀Chapter 16💀
?Chapter 17?
💀Chapter 18💀
💀Chapter 19💀
💀Chapter 20💀
💀Chapter 21💀
💀Chapter 22💀
💀Chapter 23💀
💀Chapter 24💀
💀Chapter 25💀
💀Chapter 26💀
💀Chapter 27💀
💀Chapter 28💀
💀Chapter 29💀
💀Chapter 30💀
💀Chapter 31💀
💀Chapter 32💀
💀Chapter 33💀
💀Chapter 34💀
🎄Chapter 35🎄
💀Chapter 36💀
💀Chapter 37💀
💀Chapter 38💀
💀Chapter 39💀
💀Chapter 40💀
💀Chapter 41💀
💀Chapter 42💀
💀Chapter 43💀
💀Chapter 44💀
💀Chapter 45💀
💀Chapter 46💀
💀Chapter 47💀
💀Chapter 48💀
💀Chapter 49💀
💀Chapter 50💀

💀Chapter 9💀

5.7K 190 63
By DazeeyDoll

Yoongi's POV

We walked into the house, Y/N still a bit drowsy from the shots and medication she got. The kiddos wanted to stay over at Jin's to play with their cousin Minji a while so we decided to pick them up later. It was close to being twelve in the afternoon and even though I was worried for Y/N, I left Jimin and Hoseok decorating the house while we were at the hospital and now I hope she forgives me.

Yoongi: How are you feeling?

Y/N: Much better, my throat feels a bit dry but that's all.

Yoongi: Are you thirsty? So I can get you some wa-

Y/N: Yeah, for dick.

My eyes quickly shifted towards her and she bursted out laughing at the look on my face. I know she's an open speaker and means what she says but we got a big scare from taekook and I'm sure we're not ready for more babies at the moment plus she needs to be at bed rest.

Y/N: Kidding. Waters fine babe.

Yoongi: Well damn, I was boutta say let's get it.

Y/N: Oh shut up!

Yoongi: I'm also a bit thirsty so I'll get me something to drink, wait right here.

Y/N: Wait no, I'll go get us a drink, stay here. You've done quite a lot for me already.

I really didn't want her to do that, if we're speaking of who's done more it's Y/N. I could of held her back but I wanted her to see the surprise I had for her so I just nodded with a smile.

••

Y/N's POV

I made my way down the hall to the kitchen and before I continued caught a glimpse of the big projecting screen on and the living room fully decorated with a hanged down banner spelling out the words 'Happy Birthday gorgeous'. There was a bunch of gift bags on the floor including a huge teddy bear on the floor, which seemed to be taller than Yoongi.

Without another second passing, I walked over and the screen began playing a film. I gasped and giggled at videos and pictures shown from when Yoongi and I were roommates in college. My lips curved into a smile at seeing all our old memories since day one to pictures from the time we departed and I left to London, to the night he proposed and we got engaged then lastly pictures of my ultrasound, pictures of my entire pregnancy to the day I gave birth, the first picture with our three babies and our wedding pictures.

I clutched my chest as tears rolled down my cheeks. It had just hit me. This short clip showing everything since Yoongi and I began dating in college to being married and having a family made me so damn happy. Things like these are what make me realize that I'm lucky to have him in my life.

Right when I thought the video was over another short video played at the end which showed Yoongi trying to calm all three of our two year olds and getting them to say happy birthday but it was all a fail and he ended chasing after them so instead posted a picture of them each with a caption under.

Our Princess looks so cute when she's asleep, it's the only way I was able to get a picture. She's a mini Harley when she's awake. 

Our big boy Heejun is getting so big already and he's not three yet. He better not be taller than me by next year or else. Only way to get a picture of him was by giving him a lollipop.

Now of course, our baby boy Yesung who's got your beautiful eyes, wait they both got your eyes only Yoonji's little evil ass got mine. Still they look like me more haha!

I scoffed at that last sentence in the caption knowing damn well they indeed came out looking just like their dad and once again smiled at the last caption that said 'Happy Birthday to the most beautiful wife and mother of our children, we love you so much!!'

Y/N: Awww, that was so cute! I'm crying, get your ass over here rat.

Yoongi: Already here.

Yoongi came from behind and embraced me into a back hug. I placed my hands over his which were just resting on my stomach and thanked him for the amazing surprise.

Y/N: I hate you for making me cry but that was so beautiful! Thank you, it's the best surprise ever.

Yoongi: Aw my baby cried. Did you like it?

Y/N: No, I loved it! Ugh, I just love you so much.

Yoongi: I love you even more but I have one last question.

He let go of my waist and I turned around to face him.

Y/N: Yes, I'd love to eat food right now.

Yoongi: No, shut up fatass, that wasn't the question.

Y/N: Boy fuck you with your chopstick looking ass then.

Yoongi: I will get your thick ass self pregnant tonight if you don't chill with your attitude.

Y/N: The only thing that gots to chill here are your hormones grandpa.

Yoongi: Ha. You did not just call me grandpa! Acting like your bitchass never snakes up to me at night begging for dick.

Y/N: Wow you dumpling looking ass. You're the one who begs for this pussy!

Yoongi: I can't with you.

Y/N: I can't with you either.

Yoongi: I just, sometimes I want to tackle you down for being a bih to me.

Y/N: And sometimes, wait let me rephrase that, I always want to smack your cold self.

Yoongi: Min Y/N, you're the worlds most dangerous woman.

Y/N: Min Yoongi, you're the worlds most dangerous man and I hate you.

Yoongi: I hate you more. I'd trip your ass just to save myself from a zombie apocalypse.

Y/N: I'm sure the zombies wouldn't even try getting at you. What is there to eat from your small body, bones?

He scoffed and I shrugged with a smirk on my face. We were both glaring at eachother with our arms crossed in front of our chest for a few seconds until he spoke.

Yoongi: So can we kiss now?

Y/N: Took you that long to even ask.

Yoongi looked at me with a sigh of disbelief and pulled me by the waist quickly crashing his lips on mine and kissing me passionately without letting go. I placed a hand behind his neck and pulled him down for an even deeper kiss. We broke it for a second and rested our foreheads together.

Yoongi: I swear we argue every single day and it doesn't even make sense.

Y/N: Foreals. What was the question though?

Yoongi: If you can forgive me now?

Y/N: Boy, I did! Long ass time ago since we were at the hospital. You're slow as fuck.

Yoongi: Okay but not in bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.5K 33
High school Bad boy Yoongi feel in love with a innocent guy,Jhope. Yoongi is from a gang called BTS. He's the savage of the group and no one has bett...
12.2K 375 35
A bold, strong ,sassy and beautiful boy meets a young handsome slightly devilish CEO , things are about to shake 😈 Namjin Taekook Yoonminseok Topk...
491K 16.4K 23
[HAPPY ENDING] [TAEKOOK] 🎈FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF 🎈NO CHEATING 🎈JEON TWINS (just taekook relationship) 🎈SMUT 🎈BOY*BOY 🎈MAFIA AND NERD 🎈TAEKOOK �...
61.4K 2.7K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...