Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

By DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... More

๐Ÿ’€ Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€ Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 3๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 4๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€ Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 6๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 8๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 9๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 10๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 11๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 12๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 13๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 14๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 15๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 16๐Ÿ’€
?Chapter 17?
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 18๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 19๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 20๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 21๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 22๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 23๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 24๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 25๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 26๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 27๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 28๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 29๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 30๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 31๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 32๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 33๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 34๐Ÿ’€
๐ŸŽ„Chapter 35๐ŸŽ„
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 36๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 37๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 38๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 39๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 40๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 41๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 42๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 43๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 44๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 45๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 46๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 47๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 48๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 49๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 50๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿ’€Chapter 7๐Ÿ’€

5.6K 201 91
By DazeeyDoll

I looked at Y/N who was eating a cup of ice cream now. She still isn't happy with me which is understandable I hurt her feelings and it wasn't the right way to act after everything she did for me. That backhug I gave her a few minutes ago didn't even last ten seconds.

Tomorrow is a special day and I'm sure that's the main reason why she's so upset. We're literally arguing when tomorrow is her birthday.

I should just leave her alone for now.

Yoongi: I'm going back upstairs then. Don't stay up too late and stop eating at this time or you'll get an indigestion.

Y/N: Night.

I stared at her lips in hoping of kissing her but it didn't seem like it was a good time to do that. She turned around to wash the cup and I walked back down the hall.

It hurt me knowing she was upset because of me.

••

Y/N's POV

I finished washing the cup and right when I was about to put it away I felt the urge to vomit. I gagged and covered my mouth before running down the hall and bumping into Yoongi's shoulder on the way to the bathroom.

Yoongi: Woah woah baby, What's wrong??

Y/N: I have to throw-

I entered the bathroom downstairs and locked the door before Yoongi tried to come in. The urge to vomit was so strong, I got on my knees and threw up in the toilet. My eyes got watery from all the vomiting I was doing, Yoongi was knocking and begging me to open the door but I couldn't.

Yoongi: Y/N, What's going on! Open the door.

Y/N: Go upstairs, don't worry about me, I'm okay.

Yoongi: No you're not! Something's definitely wrong, Are you sick?

Y/N: I said I'm okay, go upstairs, someone's crying. I'll be out in a minute.

He hit the door from being worried and ran up the stairs. I finished and quickly brushed my teeth after that. It took me a while to open the door, thinking Yoongi was upstairs I walked out to seeing him standing right there with Yesung asleep in his arms.

Yoongi: He was crying for mommy. Are you okay?

Y/N: I'm actually a bit dizzy, I'll just continue working on that tomorrow since I'm off. I'll get him.

Yoongi: No, I'll carry him. Go in front of me, I don't want you falling.

Y/N: Yoongi I said I'm fine, since when do you care so much over a small vomit.

Yoongi: Ever Since I met you. Let's go to bed, you're the one who needs rest.

I nodded and walked in front of him. The last thing I wanted to do right now was to keep arguing with Yoongi. I've been feeling a bit weird since I got out of work, not sure if I overworked myself or I'm getting sick.

Yoongi: Wait, Y/N. Are you pregnant?

Y/N: I better not be.

••

Next Morning

I was about to take a seat on the couch and drink my tea when there was knocking coming from the door. Yoongi had left to work early this morning, the kiddos were still asleep and I had gotten up a few minutes after he left. I put my cup of tea down on the coffee table and got the door.

Jin: Happy Birthday my beautiful daughter!

I smiled and welcomed Jin in. He gave me a tight hug and surprised me with a gift bag.

Y/N: Aww, you didn't have to. I'm moved, Thank you momma.

Jin: You're welcome! Joon and Minji were still asleep so I didn't bother waking them up, sorry.

Y/N: Aw don't worry, I'm glad you came over.

Jin: I'm glad too, now spill the tea. I heard you got into a big fight with Yoongi's ex.

Y/N: What? I did not, who said such a-

We took a seat and Jin crossed his arms in front of his chest while looking straight at me.

Jin: Yeah, save the lying for someone else. I know your ass more than anyone else.

Y/N: Fine, yes I got into a fight. She crossed the line.

Jin: Babe, you could of gotten hurt. I nearly got a damn heart attack when I heard about it, you got me worried thinking something had happened.

Y/N: I know, I'm sorry. That hoe wasn't getting a free pass though, she fucked with my family, with Yoongi and no one does that.

Jin: I'm not mad about that part because I'd do the same. But the real question here is, did you fuck that skank up?

Y/N: To the point the ambulance had to come get her.

Jin: I'm proud, I raised you so well.

Y/N: You definitely did, I love you for that. The only thing is, Yoongi and I got into a bad argument after we got home.

Jin: I love you too. Does that mean you guys aren't in good terms right now?

Y/N: Yes, and it's all thanks to that girl.

Jin: Tell me about it, I'm even getting mad now.

I sighed and told Jin everything that happened from the fight back at the company and the argument Yoongi and I had.

Y/N: I also hate arguing, specially with him but what he said made me really upset. Am I not being a good wife?

Jin: Babe, I know. Don't be upset about it, you're being an amazing wife. Is just, life is a dick sometimes, it gets hard for no reason. Everything will be okay, forget about that so called Hana she's a fake.

Y/N: Yes, so damn fake that even China denied ever making her.

Jin: Ohh shoot, well glad she wasn't near a heater or else that bitch made of plastic would of melted right away.

••

Yoongi's POV

I had just gotten home after only being away for two hours. Y/N thought I left to work but in reality I was busy spoiling her with birthday gifts. She's still mad at me for sure but I can't give up just now. I put the bags down and noticed a gift on the table.

Did someone come over this morning? I'm pretty sure it was Jin.

My throat was dry from all the walking I did back at the mall, it was the most exercise I've ever done in my life. I grabbed a water bottle and opened it but before I even took a sip there was a loud thump sound coming from upstairs.

I put my water back down and made my way down the hall. There was a shadow that showed someone coming down the stairs but I couldn't see who it was until I saw Heejun tripping over the stairs and falling onto the floor. He got up and looked straight at me as he froze on his spot.

Heejun: Ouchhh.

I ran and picked him up, immediately checking if he got hurt.

Yoongi: Heejun-ah, why did you do that? You guys still don't know how to walk up and down these stairs. They're dangerous, don't ever do-

He started shaking his small legs for me to put him down and pointed at the stairs.

Heejun: Appa!! Ma go sleep.

His eyes got watery and he pouted, my heart melted at his small lips shaking while he pouted. He doesn't usually cry so now I'm worried.

Yoongi: Mommy went to sleep?

He nodded but then shook his head and said 'no' I was confused so quickly made my way upstairs and put him down once I went in the door.

The first thing my eyes laid on was Y/N unconscious on the floor. The kiddos were sobbing and calling out 'ma' as they were both confused and scared of her not responding.

I immediately got on my knees and picked her up a bit. My heart was beating and I felt my eyes building up with tears, I couldn't stand seeing her hurt or like this.

Yoongi: Y/N, Baby, what the- ugh I knew something was wrong!!

I placed one of my hands on her forehead and grabbed my phone right away. I was panicking so bad but I couldn't show it much in front of our kids, they were already sobbing from being scared and I had to try remaining calm even if I felt like dying inside.

Yoongi: Fuck, I can't, baby you're burning with a high fever. I need to get you to the hospital right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 7.2K 37
Min Yoongi started working for two powerful Billionaires in order to get rid of his family's debt. He had no idea he was going to take care of one of...
490K 15.2K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.โœจ Story gets better and better, I promiseโค๏ธ update as soon as pos...
60.5K 1.8K 49
แต—แตƒแต‰แตแต’แต’แต [Completed; include some smut bonus] โ ๐–ช๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰! ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ- โž โ ๐–ฎ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—? โž โ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
491K 16.4K 23
[HAPPY ENDING] [TAEKOOK] ๐ŸŽˆFLUFF FLUFF FLUFF ๐ŸŽˆNO CHEATING ๐ŸŽˆJEON TWINS (just taekook relationship) ๐ŸŽˆSMUT ๐ŸŽˆBOY*BOY ๐ŸŽˆMAFIA AND NERD ๐ŸŽˆTAEKOOK ๏ฟฝ...