Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

Von DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... Mehr

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀Chapter 3💀
💀Chapter 4💀
💀Chapter 6💀
💀Chapter 7💀
💀Chapter 8💀
💀Chapter 9💀
💀Chapter 10💀
💀Chapter 11💀
💀Chapter 12💀
💀Chapter 13💀
💀Chapter 14💀
💀Chapter 15💀
💀Chapter 16💀
?Chapter 17?
💀Chapter 18💀
💀Chapter 19💀
💀Chapter 20💀
💀Chapter 21💀
💀Chapter 22💀
💀Chapter 23💀
💀Chapter 24💀
💀Chapter 25💀
💀Chapter 26💀
💀Chapter 27💀
💀Chapter 28💀
💀Chapter 29💀
💀Chapter 30💀
💀Chapter 31💀
💀Chapter 32💀
💀Chapter 33💀
💀Chapter 34💀
🎄Chapter 35🎄
💀Chapter 36💀
💀Chapter 37💀
💀Chapter 38💀
💀Chapter 39💀
💀Chapter 40💀
💀Chapter 41💀
💀Chapter 42💀
💀Chapter 43💀
💀Chapter 44💀
💀Chapter 45💀
💀Chapter 46💀
💀Chapter 47💀
💀Chapter 48💀
💀Chapter 49💀
💀Chapter 50💀

💀 Chapter 5 💀

5.6K 204 101
Von DazeeyDoll

Yoongi's POV

I walked back to the lounge with my bag and sighed at seeing Hana still standing there. I took my cup of coffee from the table and avoided looking at her.

"Are you really going to ignore me?"

Yoongi: There's two ways we can do this, I can tell you to get out or call my security?

"I'm not leaving until you accept me back. I've changed, we can be wealthy together"

Yoongi: Nope, still the same hoe as ever. I already have a life unlike you, please leave before I lose my cool.

"You won't do anything. Look can you just sit down and drink your coffee while you hear me out?"

I pointed at the door for her to leave and was about to take a sip of my drink when I suddenly felt it being smacked out of my hand and getting spilled onto Hana who was standing just in front of me.

Y/N: First of all you ain't drinking shit and two, who the fuck is this hoe?

"Ahh, who the hell are you to be barging in like that! You spilled all his damn coffee on me"

Y/N: I'm going to ask this once and you better answer me. What the fuck did you put in his drink?!

Yoongi: In my drink? Y/N-

Y/N: Min Yoongi, stay out of it!

I shut my mouth and stepped back when Y/N pushed me aside and walked up to Hana. I was confused as to what she meant but it was better for me not to say a word because she wasn't in the mood to deal with my shit.

"In his drink? I-I don't know what you're talking about! Who are you?? Leave us alone!"

Y/N: Oh, aha sure. That's why you're stuttering hoe. I should be the one asking, who the fuck is you?

"I'm his goddamn ex! And I came to get him back so leave us the fuck alone!"

Yoongi: Y/N, let's just go. I'll let my security know on our way out so they can take her out. Please don't do anything crazy, I beg you.

I reached for her hand and held onto it tightly. She huffed out some air and turned around to face me. I mouthed a 'please' and she nodded. The last thing I wanted to see was Y/N getting mad and being a part of Hana's drama and another was seeing Y/N murder her inside my building.

Y/N: Okay..Fine. We can go.

Yoongi: Thank you ba-

"Bye Whore"

Y/N: WE CAN GO AFTER I FUCK THIS BITCH UP.

She let go of my hand and turned around at the speed of light. I threw my bag on the floor and tried to get a hold of her but she was moving too fast. The first thing I heard was Hana yelling for help as Y/N dragged her onto the Floor, Got on top of her and threw punches.

"Ahhh you're hurting me! Get off me you freaking- Ouww!! HELPPP SOMEONE H-"

Y/N: Start praying if you want to live momma, don't make god answer your prayers late.

"Ouwww, Someone get her off me!!! Pleasssee! She's crazy"

Yoongi: Y/N! Baby let go, that's enough, babe!!

Y/N: No, this bitch poured something into your fucking drink, I saw her! I'm not going to stop so leave me alone, she's getting her ass whooped!

"I'm b-bleeding!! STOP YOU WHORE!!"

My eyes widened at the blood running down from Hana's face onto the floor. I knew it was serious as soon as Y/N got a hold of her, she's a fighter. I grabbed onto Y/N's waist from behind and tried pulling her off but she wouldn't move and kept punching Hana's face.

She's too strong fuck.

At this rate she's literally going to kill her!

Yoongi: Baby please stop! That's fucking enough, she can't move anymore, chill already, come on, let go, I don't want you getting hurt too!!

"I felt my nose pop! She freaking broke my nose!!! HELPPPPP PLEASE GET HER OFF ME, WAHHHHH"

Y/N: NO! She messed with my fucking everything, the only man I'd go crazy for, my only Love, my husband. She messed with my goddamn family and no bitch crosses that fucking line!

It hurt me hearing those words coming out of Y/N's mouth. Her eyes were watery, I knew she was being honest but the bad thing was that she wasn't going to let go of her anytime soon. To Y/N our family is first, anyone messes or tries hurting any of us she'll become a whole different person and it's hard to control her then.

Yoongi: Baby, I know trust me I know! I love you and only you so please let go baby, please love. Do it for our kids!

Y/N: I'm doing this exactly for you all.

Hana yelled even louder and covered her face. I kept calling Y/N out so she could let go but she wouldn't until Jungkook ran inside and helped me get Y/N off of her.

Jungkook: Noona please, Calm down please!

Y/N: Jungkook let go! I'm gonna kill this hoe!!

Yoongi: Baby please, chill already, look at me!

I grabbed her face and faced her to look at me. She was panting and heated from fighting but calmed down and managed to look up at me.

Yoongi: I'm sorry, I hate seeing you like this and me being the reason to all of it- I can't stand seeing you get hurt!

Y/N: It's better for me to get hurt than losing you.

Yoongi: Fuck. I-, come here.

Jungkook let her go and I embraced Y/N tightly as if I didn't want to ever let go. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I kissed her repeatedly while whispering how much she means to me. A few seconds passed and the door flung open, four of my security guards walked in and picked Hana up from the floor. She was pretty fucked up.

"Sorry sir, and ma'am, we were monitoring the parking and until now seen the cameras. Please be safe on your way home, we'll deal with the police about this incident"

Y/N and I nodded. They carefully walked Hana towards the door as she was still yelling dramatically and crying like a kid.

"I can't believe you got married! I could've been rich!"

Yoongi: I'm a father too, enjoy your life, broke ass.

"I hate you Min Yoongi!! But I hate your wife more, She's a real crazy bitch!"

Y/N: Oh, guess I didn't have to introduce myself after all, glad you know that I'm that bitch.

Y/N chuckled once they left and I pecked her lips before she excused herself to go to the bathroom and leaving the lounge room. Jungkook and I stayed to mop and clean up the blood that dripped from Hana's face onto the floor. We had to be quick since Taehyung was in the car with the kiddos outside.

Jungkook: Yoongi hyung...

Yoongi: Yeah?

Jungkook: There's no girls bathroom In this building...It's an all male music producing company.

I looked up at Jungkook in pure shock and just then we heard Hana's screams coming from outside again.

"Ahhhhh ouwwww!!!"

Yoongi: Shit, Y/N!

"CEO MIN YOONGI!!! We need your help!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.8K 1.5K 33
High school Bad boy Yoongi feel in love with a innocent guy,Jhope. Yoongi is from a gang called BTS. He's the savage of the group and no one has bett...
61.4K 2.7K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...
338K 16.3K 44
Jungkook is a cold CEO Jimin is a savage sexy stripper Hoseok is an innocent restaurant worker where would fate take them when the three so differe...
43.3K 1.7K 37
25 years old cold CEO of Min Industries, Min Yoongi fell in love with his adopted brother Kim Seokjin (26 years old) * Top - Min Yoongi * Bottom - K...