Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

Autorstwa DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... Więcej

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀Chapter 3💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀Chapter 6💀
💀Chapter 7💀
💀Chapter 8💀
💀Chapter 9💀
💀Chapter 10💀
💀Chapter 11💀
💀Chapter 12💀
💀Chapter 13💀
💀Chapter 14💀
💀Chapter 15💀
💀Chapter 16💀
?Chapter 17?
💀Chapter 18💀
💀Chapter 19💀
💀Chapter 20💀
💀Chapter 21💀
💀Chapter 22💀
💀Chapter 23💀
💀Chapter 24💀
💀Chapter 25💀
💀Chapter 26💀
💀Chapter 27💀
💀Chapter 28💀
💀Chapter 29💀
💀Chapter 30💀
💀Chapter 31💀
💀Chapter 32💀
💀Chapter 33💀
💀Chapter 34💀
🎄Chapter 35🎄
💀Chapter 36💀
💀Chapter 37💀
💀Chapter 38💀
💀Chapter 39💀
💀Chapter 40💀
💀Chapter 41💀
💀Chapter 42💀
💀Chapter 43💀
💀Chapter 44💀
💀Chapter 45💀
💀Chapter 46💀
💀Chapter 47💀
💀Chapter 48💀
💀Chapter 49💀
💀Chapter 50💀

💀Chapter 4💀

6.4K 206 87
Autorstwa DazeeyDoll

Yoongi's POV

I was holding onto Y/N's hips as I kissed her passionately, her kisses made me melt into a whole different world. I couldn't see me ever getting tired of her lips, I'm seriously so lucky to have such an amazing woman as my wife and mother of my children, she completes me.

Y/N: B-Babe, I'm gonna be late!

Yoongi: Just one more kiss.

Y/N: Nah fuck you, you won't let me go even if I kiss you again.

Yoongi: I hate letting go of your bitchass.

She pecked my lips and reached down to get her purse. I bit my bottom lip and slowly got my hands off her body.

Y/N: Keep working on that album, I already know it's gonna be lit.

Yoongi: I'm working on the outro now, I wouldn't mind having your moans in the background.

Y/N: Oh hell nah, I'm out!

I cracked a smile and gave her a tight hug. My face rested at the crook of her neck and I placed a kiss on it before being interrupted by a knock on the door.

Yoongi: Who the fuck is it?

Y/N: Yoongi!

"Ah, CEO Min it's me, your manager"

Yoongi: Give me a minute.

"Yes sir"

Y/N: I swear if you don't apologize to that sweet man who's been putting up with you for two years I'm gonna kick your pale ass.

Yoongi: I'm sure he's used to it, I always invite him for drinks, dinner, and-

Y/N: and? Ion give a fuck. Babe be nice, he's got to deal with lots of things aside from your grumpy ass.

Yoongi: I know, you're right.

Y/N: So are you gonna apologize?

Yoongi: Yes.

Y/N: Okay, Thanks. Also, eat what I brought you, your wife and kiddos want to see you healthy even if you're working hard.

Yoongi: I will, Thank you baby. Call me when you get to work.

Y/N: I'm officially late so if I don't call you right away don't be mad, I'll send you a text instead, okay?

Yoongi: Okay lazy ass.

Y/N: Says who. I'll be going now.

Yoongi: Be careful on your way. I love you snake!

Y/N: Mm, I love you too, bye rat!

We flicked each other off and I winked at her as she opened the door and greeted my manager on the way out.

Her outfit was everything. Those knee high boots, shorts and crop top sweatshirt she was wearing had my eyes piercing right through her body.

••

Y/N's POV

I arrived at the studio, my dancers were practicing a new choreography to a song that I finished recently, Thankfully they didn't mind that I came a few minutes late.

"Good Morning Instructor Min"

Y/N: Good Morning girls, sorry for being late, you guys are doing great!

"No, don't worry! We needed time to remember the choreography or else we'll mess up"

Y/N: It can be confusing to remember the steps but remember to follow the rhythm and beats of the song. We'll go over it until all of you are confident enough with the choreography, no need to worry!

"Thank you instructor!"

Y/N: I'll go warm up first, take a break until I'm back.

They nodded and reached for their water bottles, I smiled and got ready to begin warming up before starting the day.

••

Yoongi's POV

I leaned back on my chair and ran my hands down my face. My day was going great until now.

"I'm sorry but she insists on making her debut only if you help produce a song for her"

Yoongi: First of all I don't know who this twenty year old is and two, I don't produce songs for people who aren't under my company.

"I know sir and I completely understand but she continues to email our company"

Yoongi: Why this one? My company isn't for girls, I produce songs for rappers like me or boy groups, that's it.

"I've already asked to speak on the phone with her to tell her about the rules and how we don't do contracts or work for females but she insisted on speaking with you"

Yoongi: I'm finding it hard to understand why she keeps insisting, who in the hell is this annoying girl?

"I have no idea sir. She didn't leave any information, just said to email her back"

Yoongi: Hasn't she been to other companies?

"I'm sorry but from what I've heard, she has no talent at all that's why no company accepts her. I don't mean to judge but I believe she just wants to get something out of this"

Yoongi: I get what you mean. Then please arrange a meeting for today, tell her to come by, if she doesn't get it she'll have to understand it coming from me.

"Yes Sir, I'll excuse myself now, and Mrs. Min sent me a text to remind you to please eat or she was going to beat you up. Sorry, it's what she said I'm just repeating it"

He excused himself and quickly left the studio. I scoffed and turned back around to face my desk.

Yoongi: Tsk, shes even threatening me through text, I married the perfect woman.

••

Hours later

Y/N's POV

It was passed eight, the kids were still out with their uncles, Yoongi wasn't answering his phone at all and now I was worried but had to finish the day strong.

Y/N: Last time. I'll be in the middle. You two girls, behind me and follow carefully.

Everyone had gotten the choreography right, there were only two girls who weren't satisfied with their moves yet so I called them up front and made them follow my lead.

"I hope we get it right, sorry for making you stay late instructor Min"

Y/N: Don't apologize, it takes work girls', I've been there before so don't feel bad, come on y'all got this. Cue the music!

They nodded full of confidence and I winked at them. The music began playing and they followed my moves.

"Ayeee, get it!!"

"Yasss, fuck it up!"

I couldn't help but laugh. The fact that my own dancers hype each other up is everything, that's  what we need.

Once we finished, they got my approval of doing better. Everyone thanked me and grabbed their things as they made their way out. I said bye and closed everything before leaving after them.

The guys sent me a text saying they're on their way back, the kids fell asleep so they'll be meeting us back at the company. However, it's already late and Yoongi hasn't replied at all. I hope he's okay.

••

Yoongi's POV

I was waiting down at the lounge room with another cup of coffee in my hand. My phone was charging in my studio and I was waiting for that annoying girl who said she was almost here. I just wanted to get this over with and make her understand this isn't any company.

She's taking forever and I got shit to do.

I sighed and put my coffee down on the table as I made my way back to my studio to get my phone. There was a few unread text messages from Y/N and the guys, I opened them and replied back to them as I walked back to the lounge.

"Yoongi"

I froze on my spot and looked up. I was surprised but showed no emotion at all.

Yoongi: Are you- What in the hell are you doing here?

"I missed you. Your parents miss you two, they've been looking for you for the past two years and now that I'm back, I came to find you"

Yoongi: No, leave. We broke up years ago, I don't feel shit for you anymore like at all. You're the one who's been emailing my manager aren't you!

"Haha, I've finally found you. I can't believe you're up here now, I still remember when you couldn't even afford to buy me an ice cream back when we dated. Shall we try again?"

Yoongi: You really don't know anything about me now don't you? Weren't you having fun being a hoe, I guess you've always been immature.

"You still dated me anyways. If you knew I was younger why-"

Yoongi: It was the biggest mistake I've ever done. I'm wasting my time and I have important people in my life waiting for me so just get out and don't come back, you really ruin people's mood.

I ignored the words that came out of her mouth and walked back to my studio to grab my bag and make sure everything else was closed so I could leave.

She really came back, immature as ever, faking to be a trainee when she has no talent at all? Wasting my fucking time. I'm happily married with the love of my life as my wife and three children who mean everything to me. What a dumbass to think she can come back and expects me to be with her, the fuck kinda life is she living?

••

Y/N's POV

I crossed my arms and slowly titled my head to the side as I eyed the cameras on the computer screen down at the front desk.

Who the fuck is that?

Yoongi seemed to be yelling at her before he walked away. I kept my eyes on the screen and got closer when I noticed her taking something out of her purse and pouring a powder into his drink.

I rolled my sleeves up, balled my fist and scoffed as I quickly made my way up the stairs.

Y/N: I think the fuck not, You really got me fucked up. It's time for you to meet Min Yoongi's Bitch ass of a wife.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

84.1K 4.2K 40
Jimin is desperate and petty so that's why he finds himself at a fancy club known for its sugar babies looking for a date to his dad's wedding but he...
151K 5.7K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
486K 19.8K 47
Jeon Junkook, son of Korea's most successful man i.e. CEO of Jeon Corporation, filthy rich, arrogant and college hearthrobe. Kim taehyung that one lo...