Unloveable (Pastel Dan X Punk...

By sadpanboi

-DISCONTINUED- Unloveable. That's what I am. I'm unloveable. I will forever be alone... That's was Dan alway... More

Someone Noticed
Let Me Help
I'll Prove It
THANK YOU
Asked Out
Quick Note and New Story!
Im Sorry

Things Change

118 4 1
By sadpanboi

(Fanart is not mine)
---------------------------------------

Dans POV

Unloveable.

Thats what I am. I'm unloveable. I will forever be alone. My family says they love me but I don't believe them. I mean who could love me? I'm the weird gay pastel kid. That's just the truth and thats what makes me unloveable. I think to myself while sitting in my windowsill and look at my hands. When looking at them I remember how I used them to scar my body over and over and over.

I wear pastels and seem happy to everyone I meet. But what none of them know is that I also wear a smile. No one ever notices the sadness and pain behind my smiles. At least that's what I always thought. Until one day a new kid named Phil came into my life and my thoughts were proven wrong.

I guess things change

--------------------------------------------
Hey guys! This is my first Phanfic and just my first fan fiction at all. It won't be the greatest but I really hope you like it. I will try to update as much as I can. I'm in marching band and I'm about to start school so the updates will be kinda random. I hope you don't mind.
Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 556 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
240K 12.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
37.2K 813 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
14.4K 79 18
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...