Don't Call Me Baby

بواسطة rveleva

Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, es... المزيد

1 | EVERYTHING STARTS WITH A PARTY
2 | SOMETHING UNEXPECTED
3 | BEDROOM SECRETS
4 | REVELATIONS
5 | THE AFTERMATH AND OTHER HORROR STORIES
6 | DATING NEWS AND RETRO HITS
7 | HIS RED CONVERTIBLE
8 | DOUBTS
9 | YOU BELONG WITH ME
10 | TACOS AND ALLERGIES
11 | WHAT WAS I EXPECTING?
12 | I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN
13 | ROSES
14 | THE GATHERING
15 | THE LOVERS
16 | THE HEARTBREAKER'S HEARTBREAK
17 | ONE LAST GIFT

0 | INTRODUCTION AND FOREWORD

270 7 0
بواسطة rveleva

Hello and welcome to my story Don't Call Me Baby (Previous title: One Week Boyfriend) Thank you for your interest and I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

This is not a long book, I wanted to keep it long enough to be satisfactory, but short enough to be a quick cute read!

Don't forget to vote and leave comments, because I'll be reading everything x

E n j o y.

~~

DESCRIPTION:

Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her about his own feelings for her.

The only obstacle for a beautiful relationship to bloom is the fact that Jordy has to leave for university in exactly seven days. Oh, and the fact that Archer is notorious for his player tendencies and cannot be trusted.

Can she wear her heart on her sleeve even if it's for a week only?

~~

WARNING:

This story contains curse words, sexual innuendos and *gasp* kissing. Read at your own risk! :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

567 50 16
"Marek, don't do this. Keep your captainship. I'll tell the truth about what happened and we'll both be out of the deal." "But-" "I don't know what y...
92.2K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
861K 24.4K 30
"They always say that a bad boy is like a fire and he needs snow to tame him and calm him down. Some may call me the snow to his fire. But that's not...
485K 13.7K 101
#1 in the series || "Are you going to leave?" I asked, looking up into his eyes. "Never." He said, a tired smile spread across his face. "Don't make...