Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

By DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... More

đź’€ Chapter 1 đź’€
đź’€ Chapter 2 đź’€
đź’€Chapter 4đź’€
đź’€ Chapter 5 đź’€
đź’€Chapter 6đź’€
đź’€Chapter 7đź’€
đź’€Chapter 8đź’€
đź’€Chapter 9đź’€
đź’€Chapter 10đź’€
đź’€Chapter 11đź’€
đź’€Chapter 12đź’€
đź’€Chapter 13đź’€
đź’€Chapter 14đź’€
đź’€Chapter 15đź’€
đź’€Chapter 16đź’€
?Chapter 17?
đź’€Chapter 18đź’€
đź’€Chapter 19đź’€
đź’€Chapter 20đź’€
đź’€Chapter 21đź’€
đź’€Chapter 22đź’€
đź’€Chapter 23đź’€
đź’€Chapter 24đź’€
đź’€Chapter 25đź’€
đź’€Chapter 26đź’€
đź’€Chapter 27đź’€
đź’€Chapter 28đź’€
đź’€Chapter 29đź’€
đź’€Chapter 30đź’€
đź’€Chapter 31đź’€
đź’€Chapter 32đź’€
đź’€Chapter 33đź’€
đź’€Chapter 34đź’€
🎄Chapter 35🎄
đź’€Chapter 36đź’€
đź’€Chapter 37đź’€
đź’€Chapter 38đź’€
đź’€Chapter 39đź’€
đź’€Chapter 40đź’€
đź’€Chapter 41đź’€
đź’€Chapter 42đź’€
đź’€Chapter 43đź’€
đź’€Chapter 44đź’€
đź’€Chapter 45đź’€
đź’€Chapter 46đź’€
đź’€Chapter 47đź’€
đź’€Chapter 48đź’€
đź’€Chapter 49đź’€
đź’€Chapter 50đź’€

đź’€Chapter 3đź’€

7.5K 229 48
By DazeeyDoll

After Honeymoon ~

••

After being away for a few days enjoying our honeymoon, Yoongi and I went back to our normal lives as parents and got on track with work. It was definitely the best week of my life but I came back home tired and sore. Yoongi didn't let me rest at all, he just had to shove that dick the entire week of our honeymoon.

He took advantage cause he know it ain't the same back home.

As to it being Monday again, it's time to work. I'm usually excited to get up and get ready for work but I'm lacking sleep thanks to my horny ass husband.

I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock, thankfully it wasn't time for me to get up. I wrapped myself in the blanket and drifted off to sleep once again.

••

Yoongi's POV

I took my phone from the nightstand and kissed Y/N's cheek. The kids were asleep on the bed, they have their own beds but still manage to sneak in our bed at night which I don't mind, they're adorable. I quickly pecked their foreheads and said goodbye until I felt someone holding me back.

Yoonji: Appa...

Yoongi: Oh, hey princess, go back to sleep hun.

She pouted and raised both of her little arms for me to pick her up. I swear, I'm soft for my children.

Yoonji: I want go with you!

Yoongi: Baby, it's too early you need to rest. Daddy will be right back, I'm-

Yoonji: Ani, you're going to work.

Yoongi: You're a little smart thing aren't you? Come on then, let's get you dressed quickly.

She smiled excitedly and I looked for an outfit she could wear. Yoonji brushed her teeth and came back to me to get her dressed and brush her short hair. After five minutes, we were out and on our way to work.

Yoonji: Pa, I want eat.

I looked at her through the front mirror and eyed my Rolex to check the time. I have an important interview in twenty minutes but my princess is hungry, parent priorities are first.

Yoongi: What's my princess craving?

Yoonji: Ahmmm, pancakes!

Yoongi: Anything else? Cookies, orange juice, apples?

Yoonji: Yesh! Ah, Choco milk.

Yoongi: Got it, Appa will get you some breakfast first okay?

Yoonji: Thank chu!!

I smiled and she nodded with a big smile as she continued to play with her toys. There was a McDonald's two minutes away from my building which was a good thing. I pulled up at the drive-thru and ordered quickly.

••

"CEO Min, your interview starts in two minutes, please hurry"

Yoongi: I know, just a second.

I sat Yoonji on my couch and took out a small table for her to continue eating her breakfast. One of my managers and stylist was in the room waiting to stay with Yoonji. I crouched in front of her and smiled.

Yoonji: Appa, you want apple?

Yoongi: I'm okay hun, thank you. Is it good?

She nodded and I caressed her small cheeks. I had one minute left before the interview started.

Yoongi: Yoonji-ah, I'll be right back. Dad has an interview, can you wait patiently until I'm done?

Yoonji: I wait for you pa.

Yoongi: If you need something ask them okay?

She hesitated a bit and didn't say anything for a few seconds before looking back up at me and nodding softly. I kissed her cheek and got up.

Yoongi: I'm leaving her right here, if something happens to her you're dead meat.

They gulped and laughed nervously, I turned around and winked at Yoonji before opening the door and running to my interview.

••

1 hour later

It's been an hour, my phone vibrated a minute ago, it must be Y/N. I looked at the interviewer and tried to focus again. Y/N, the boys, and Yoonji were on my mind.

"So CEO Min Yoongi, your last tour was two years ago. Are you planning a new tour anytime soon?"

Yoongi: I'm actually working on a new album, I won't be saying when I'll release it but it will be out very soon and I hope my fans look forward to it. As to a new tour, I will plan that once it's been released.

"Wow, a new album? Did you hear that Agust D fans, there's a new album on the way? I'm already sweating just thinking about it, this will be the end for us fans, Album one was fire and now album two, we need to prepare ourselves!"

I chuckled and proceeded on answering more questions. There were only four minutes left for the interview to be over.

"If you could describe this new album in three words what would they be?"

My eyes shifted towards the camera and before I could answer, my eyes landed on Yoonji who was standing right beside the cameraman. I lost track of what the question was when she smiled and waved at me.

Yoongi: I think this album is over the top, I really did my best working on it so I'd say it's fire, intense and-

Yoonji: Appa, I have to go potty!!

My eyes shifted to Yoonji and the interviewer stared at both of us back and forth before laughing slightly and pausing the recording. Taehyung and Jungkook had just come in and walked over to Yoonji.

Yoongi: I apologize, I've got to attend my daughter first.

"Of course, don't rush, we can cut that part from the recording"

I was about to get up when Jungkook signaled me to stay seated and Tae picked her up.

Taehyung: Finish the interview, I'll take care of it.

Yoongi: Ah, you sure? I'm sorry

Taehyung: Yes, don't worry hyung.

I thanked him and Yoonji waved me off as she started giggling from Jungkook's funny facial expressions. The interviewer gave me a minute and we proceeded to finish the interview.

  ••

Y/N's POV

I walked into Yoongi's building with Heejun and Yesung in front of me. This morning I had a mini heart attack from not being able to find Yoonji anywhere but thankfully Yoongi had texted me saying he had her. We took the elevator and walked down to Yoongi's studio but before I could open the door I felt them tugging at my shirt.

Y/N: Yes?

Heejun: I want go play with Noona!

Yesung: Me too!

Y/N: Baby boys, Your sister is with uncle Tae and Jungkook. Should we check if they're in their studio?

They nodded and I quietly walked over to their studio rooms which were like five rooms down from Yoongi's. I knocked on Tae's door and Jungkook opened it. The kids immediately ran to Yoonji and started playing.

Jungkook: Hello sexy lady, I can tell they missed Yoonji.

Y/N: I swear, they are inseparable. Is Yoongi done with his interview?

Taehyung: Yes, he's actually in his studio right now but this princess wanted to stay here and play with her uncles.

Y/N: Oh god I'm sorry

Jungkook: Don't worry, we're not doing anything today. We came to the studio just to go over some songs we're writing but we don't mind looking after them.

Taehyung: Yes, please leave them with us today, they're too precious!

Y/N: Aww you guys, I can but I'll feel bad because Minji is going to be alone.

They pouted and I sighed. The kids usually stay in a room full of toys, books, snacks, and a big TV that is located on the first floor of my dancing academy, I basically asked for a daycare room to be built for the kids to be happy and for me not to worry about them being in an actual daycare where i don't know how they'll be treated plus at my academy I have really nice nanny's working for me and the kiddos adore them.

Jungkook: We can go pick Minji up and bring her with us, I'll text Jin or maybe Joon can drop her off and we take them to a fun place.

Taehyung: Should we take them to a pets cafe? That way they can pet the puppies and have pictures taken.

Jungkook: Yes! Would you let us look after them today?

Y/N: Haha, you guys are too much, of course!

Taehyung: Joon said yes but Jin said if anything happens to their princess we're getting a whooping.

Jungkook: Wait- you already text them?

Taehyung: I ain't slow like you, yes.

Jungkook: Lets go kiddos, Mini Harley you go with uncle Tae and I will carry both of these little Jokers.

Taehyung picked Yoonji up and so did Jungkook with Heejun and Yesung. I smiled and kissed their cheeks as they waved at me.

Heejun: Love you mommy!

Yesung: Love you ma!

Yoonji: I love you too mommy!

Y/N: Awwe, I love you all so much. Please listen to your uncles okay?

They nodded and both of them gave me a side hug as they made their way down the hall to the elevators.

Taehyung: Don't worry, we'd rather get hurt than letting something happen to them.

Jungkook: Bye Noona, we'll text you!

Y/N: Thank you guys!

••

I knocked on Yoongi's door and rung the bell but there was no reaction. I'd usually wait for him to open up but he isn't opening the door. I looked down and entered the passcode. The door unlocked and I opened the door slowly, peeking my head without making any sounds and seeing Yoongi on the computer with his headphones on.

No wonder he couldn't hear me.

I walked in and smacked him in the head, he immediately turned around and took his headphones off, proceeding to rubbing the back of his head.

Yoongi: Baby what the hell?

Y/N: Stupid ass, you think I was gonna wait outside your door forever?

Yoongi: Bruh, I hate you.

Y/N: I hate you too that's why I brought you lunch before leaving for work.

Yoongi: Ohhh she nice after all, What am I gonna eat?

Y/N: My ass.

Yoongi: Wow such a kind wife I have. You're such a bad talker aren't you?

Y/N: I've been told.

We both laughed. Yoongi pulled my hand and sat me on top of his lap as he snaked his arm around my waist and looked me in the eyes.

Yoongi: Thank you baby. Where are the kids at?

Y/N: No problem babe. They left with Tae and Kookie, they wanted to take them out so I said yes.

Yoongi: Ah, I see, hope they have fun. How much time left before you leave for work?

Y/N: About fifteen minutes now, why?

Yoongi: Just asking. That's enough time for me to make you mine.

I smirked and leaned in to kiss his lips, he smiled against my lips and kissed me back as he pulled me closer to his chest.

I couldn't resist Yoongi. He was just everything I've ever wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 15.2K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
MT By 🦉

Fanfiction

38.4K 1.3K 17
Min Yoongi and Kim Jennie's children. "They're my children too, Jennie." Min Yoongi planned on surprising his parents with his members in his hometow...
61.4K 2.7K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...
731K 16.5K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...