Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

By DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... More

๐Ÿ’€ Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 3๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 4๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€ Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 6๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 7๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 8๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 9๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 10๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 11๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 12๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 13๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 14๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 15๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 16๐Ÿ’€
?Chapter 17?
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 18๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 19๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 20๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 21๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 22๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 23๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 24๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 25๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 26๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 27๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 28๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 29๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 30๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 31๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 32๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 33๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 34๐Ÿ’€
๐ŸŽ„Chapter 35๐ŸŽ„
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 36๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 37๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 38๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 39๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 40๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 41๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 42๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 43๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 44๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 45๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 46๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 47๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 48๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 49๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 50๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿ’€ Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ’€

15.9K 262 122
By DazeeyDoll

Time Skip

I looked up meeting eyes with Yoongi's. The way he was staring at me gave me chills yet made me feel flustered. He took my hands and we exchanged smiles as we took a few glances at each others hand and seeing our beautiful wedding rings.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride"

My heart was already beating the entire ceremony and now it was literally beating nonstop, I thought I was gonna have a damn heart attack but it was just excitement and happiness overflowing and taking over.

Yoongi took a step forward, placed a hand behind my waist and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I found myself falling deep into his kiss and kissed him back immediately. Yoongi smiled against my lips and so did I before breaking it and intertwining our hands together.

Yoongi: I love you. I love you so much.

Y/N: I love you too, I love you very much.

He pecked my lips one last time before we made our way down the aisle, this time as Mr. and Mrs. Min. Everyone was applauding, smiling in awe and cheering for us, even our two-year-old children were clapping and jumping which made us smile at how adorable they looked. As we walked out the church Yoongi leaned close to me and whispered into my ear.

Yoongi: You're all mine now, can't wait to tap that fat ass tonight.

Y/N: You were waiting for us to get out the church already so you could say that, huh? but, lowkey same.

A chuckle escaped his lips and I winked at him as we got into our limousine and everyone continued cheering outside as the limo took off.

*****

Yoongi's POV | Wedding Party

There were people dancing on the dance floor and enjoying the party. Y/N and I were sitting down enjoying some cake with our three children as we spent a few more hours with them before we got ready to leave for our honeymoon later on tonight.

Y/N: Do you want more cake baby?

Yoonji: Ani, I want go play.

Y/N: You wanna go play?

Yoonji: Yesh, Minji-ah.

She pointed at her cousin Minji, who's also my brother in law Namjoon's and Jin's two-year-old daughter and she nodded. Yoonji wiped her small mouth with a napkin before running to Minji. Heejun and Yesung also ran after her once they finished having some cake leaving only Y/N and me at the table.

YN: Man, I want more cake but, I feel like I'm bout to blow up.

Yoongi: If you're full don't eat anymore.

Y/N: I'm not full, yet. Pass me another slice of cake.

Yoongi: You fucking fatass.

Y/N: Shut up hoe. This tight ass dress ain't letting me eat.

Yoongi: Are you pregnant again?

Y/N: Damn, I uh... I was planning on telling you after the party.

My eyes widened and I looked at her in shock. She took a sip of her drink and looked at me with no emotion.

Yoongi: Wait, are you serious? Don't fuck with me.

Y/N: Nah, I'm fucking with you.

I sighed and leaned back in my chair somewhat relaxed while she chuckled at my worried reaction.

Yoongi: Shit, you had me scared for a moment. I thought you were serious.

Y/N: Why would you be scared? Wouldn't it be your fault if I was, it's not like I'm the one with the weak pull out game.

I scoffed and clenched my jaw as I glared at her. She chuckled and shrugged.

Yoongi: Weak pull out game? Ha, as if. We'll see whether my pull out game strong or weak tonight.

Y/N: If you ain't good in bed tonight, that's a divorce.

Yoongi: Ahaha, The same thing goes for you. Say what, are you up for a match?

Y/N: Depends what it is and, what the reward is.

Yoongi: Food is the regard. Anything you can think of. You can't go back if you say yes though.

Y/N: Shit, hell yeah, I'm in. What is it?

Yoongi: Come closer, I'll say this in your ear.

She looked around making sure no one was standing close to us and leaned close to me so I could whisper in her ear.

Y/N: I'm listening.

Yoongi: Whoever cums first tonight loses, and, whoever holds it in wins. The loser will have to do whatever the winner says for a week, the food reward included.

Y/N: Bruh, you know you be making me orgasm real quick.

Yoongi: Oh well, there's no turning back.

Y/N: You're an ass. Don't get too excited now, I'll make sure to win.

Yoongi: Ohh, you're confident? I don't think you can hold it in.

Y/N: Watch me.

*****

I was eyeing the big clock on the wall while I talked with both Jaebum and Xiumin. It was five minutes till' midnight and I couldn't wait any longer for our wedding night.

Jaebum: Scarlet and Zahra did an amazing job planning out your wedding.

Yoongi: Yes, they really did. Everyone including me and Y/N loved it and, Thank you for coming all the way from London to attend our wedding.

Xiumin: Don't mention it. It was fun and we couldn't miss seeing our Joker get married.

Yoongi: Haha yeah, you're righ-

I got cut off after hearing the music changing from a slow song to "Fuck it up by YG" which is one of Y/N's jams. My eyes shifted to the dancefloor and seen Y/N running at the speed of light getting ready to dance.

The fact that my wife is about to shake that fat ass in front of everyone and our children makes me wanna faint but for starters; she's a professional dancer so it's what she does and two; our children already know our professions so I don't really mind.

Everyone seemed to join the dancefloor and I decided to walk over when I saw the clock hit midnight. I was kind of in a rush to make her mine tonight. The music was playing loudly and everyone circled us as I approached Y/N from behind to let her know it was time to leave but, of course, that didn't happen.

"Fuck it up girl, go on, fuck it up, girl

Fuck it up girl, go on, fuck it up, girl

Go on, fuck it up, girl, go on, fuck it up, girl "

Y/N took both of my hands and wrapped them around her waist as she placed her hands on her knees and twerked on me. Those around us started yelling with "aye, aye" and others saying "Ohh, they bad, get it, get it" I couldn't help but laugh and just went with it. I knew she couldn't be stopped and neither did I, she was about to make me nut by pressing and rubbing that ass against my crotch.

*****

Honeymoon

There were clothes all over the place. Y/N's dress, undergarments and, her heels were thrown. My blazer, suit, shoes, and boxers were also on the floor. I laid down on the bed with her on top of me and she went down to kiss my lips. My hands ran up and down her waist as I kissed her back.

I was way into the kiss that I didn't even notice Y/N handcuffing both of my hands on the bed until I heard them clip. I tried pulling my hands down but I couldn't from how tight they were.

Yoongi: Min Fucking Y/N, This is cheating!

Y/N: Oh is it now? you never said anything about following any specific rules. Seems like I'll be the winner tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 19.7K 47
Jeon Junkook, son of Korea's most successful man i.e. CEO of Jeon Corporation, filthy rich, arrogant and college hearthrobe. Kim taehyung that one lo...
210K 8.8K 78
"I'm pregnant..." he sniffles. "Please say sike," The latter blurts choking on his chicken nugget. [Sequel to Teacher] It's been almost four years si...
12.2K 375 35
A bold, strong ,sassy and beautiful boy meets a young handsome slightly devilish CEO , things are about to shake ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Namjin Taekook Yoonminseok Topk...
43.3K 1.7K 37
25 years old cold CEO of Min Industries, Min Yoongi fell in love with his adopted brother Kim Seokjin (26 years old) * Top - Min Yoongi * Bottom - K...