So Into You

By bootaefuul

"You're pretty." were the first words that came out of my mouth, catching him off guard. I was amazed on how... More

πŸ’« So Into You πŸ’«
Chapter 1 - Pretty Boy
Chapter 2 - Damsel in Distress
Chapter 3 - Exception
Chapter 4 - Dollface
Chapter 5 - Bunny
Chapter 6 - Angel in Devil's Den
Chapter 7 - Baby
Chapter 8 - Flustered
Chapter 9 - First Times
Chapter 10 - Hickey
Chapter 11 - Cuddles
Chapter 12 - Friendzone
Chapter 13 - Lick
Chapter 14 - Missed you too
Chapter 15 - You make me happy
Chapter 16 - Kiss
Chapter 17 - Prize
Chapter 19 - Woo
Chapter 20 - Not Official
Chapter 21 - Thank you
Chapter 22 - How can I not?
Chapter 23- Seems like it
Chapter 24- I trust you
Chapter 25 - Can we still be like this?
Chapter 26 - Goodbye Kiss
Chapter 27 - Shouldn't Bother
Chapter 28 - Fuck off
Chapter 29 - You won't
Chapter 30 - Frustrating
Chapter 31 - Jeongguk & Commitment
Chapter 32 - Slip away
Chapter 33 - Too good to be true
SHAMELESS SELF PROMO + TK SELCA
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - I want us

Chapter 18 - I'm sorry

9.6K 467 88
By bootaefuul

It's been two weeks since the last time Jeongguk had seen and talked to Taehyung. He promised him to give everything, whatever he wants, and for now, he wants his own time and space. Jeongguk gave it to him even though he misses him so much that he feels like one more day without seeing him would make him go crazy.

He had planned of seeing Taehyung a couple of times but Jin stopped him, telling him to just let the other think about everything and sort out his feelings.
He was never fond of waiting. He gets what he wants or whoever he wants at his most convenient time. But when it comes to Taehyung, it's different. He is different. Jeongguk wouldn't take a risk of being stubborn and hard headed and just do whatever he wants knowing that it can make the other upset.

So he waits...

"Hyung, I miss him so much." Jeongguk whined, burying his face on Jin's pillow. He's currently bed crashing at Jin and Namjoon's apartment because if he stays alone at his own, all he can do is to think of a certain pretty boy and he's afraid he might lose his sanity.

"Jeongguk, I told you to wait until he's ready. Give the boy a break." Jin said, tapping his back gently.

"But until when hyung?" He asked groaning frustratedly. "What if he decided to just not give me a chance?"

"When did you even doubt yourself?" Jin asked amused, "You're the great Jeon Jeongguk!" He exclaimed making the leader shake his head.

"I doubt myself since I met Taehyung." He said, sighing. "He's just.. I don't know, out of reach? Or too good for me? I- " He trailed off.

"My kid is growing up too fast." Jin cooed, ruffling Jeongguk's hair. "I'm a proud mom."

Jeongguk chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"But on a serious note, I think Taehyung likes you as much as you like him. We can all see the way he stares at you. It's just the same as the way you stares at him, like he's the most beautiful person in the entire world."

"Because he really is the most beautiful." He murmured, not being able to stop himself from smiling as he remembers the brunette's exceptional beauty.

"Excuse me?" Jin asked offended, eyebrows raised. "Last time I check, I'm the MOST beautiful!"

"You are the most beautiful babe." Namjoon cut off as he gets inside their shared room, pecking at his boyfriend's lips.

"Thank you Joonie." Jin smiled sweetly at him.

Namjoon sat beside him and engulfed him with a tight hug making Jeongguk roll his eyes at them.

"Stop acting so lovey dovey in front of me, makes me miss Taehyung more." He complained but the two just ignored him and started sucking each other's faces off.

Jeongguk whine before angrily stomped his feet, walking out of their room.

He didn't know where to go, definitely not into Jimin and Yoongi's apartment because he knows their doing something much worst than what his parents are doing. He doesn't want to be a cockblocker or Yoongi would definitely kill him.

Jeongguk just decided to go to his apartment and waste his time on his computer games. After winning for the nth time, he sighed completely bored already.

He stood up from his swivel chair, walking to his bed lazily. He plopped his self down to his mattress, raising his hand that clutches his phone tightly.

"Shoul I call him?" He murmured, staring at the phone contact displayed at his screen. "Fuck." He cursed frustratingly. "I just want to hear his voice.. just, okay. I'm gonna call him and then hang up after I hear his voice. That will do. Yeah." He said nodding, convincing himself.

He took a deep breath before pressing the call button and put it on speakers. It only took two rings before the call was answered. He was startled by Taehyung's deep voice that he accidentally dropped his phone straight to his face.

"Ouch, fuck!" He exclaimed, feeling the pain on his nose bridge.

"Jeongguk?" The voice called, making his heart skip a beat. That's him. Fuck, I finally hear him.

"Are you okay?"

Jeongguk took a deep breath before picking up his phone and off it's speaker's mode. He put his phone on his ear, hearing Taehyung's steady breathing unlike his erratic ones.

"Jeongguk?!"

"Tae, I miss you." He whispered almost inaudible, closing his eyes tightly. "I miss you so much baby."

"Guk.." The other called out hesitantly.

"I just want to hear your voice. I know you needed time and space but.. sorry. I can't help it. I need to at least hear you or I might go crazy baby." He confessed making the other line quiet for a moment.

"Tae, please say something babe... Don't be upset." He continues, frustratingly running his hand on his hair.

"I- I'm sorry Gukkie.." Taehyung said, catching Jeongguk off guard. He abruptly sit up from his bed with wide eyes.

"Fuck babe, what do you mean you're sorry? Baby please.." He pleaded. "I'll give you more time and space, just please give me a chance."

"Gukkie, sorry-"

"Taehyung goddamn it. I'm so into you, so fucking into you. I won't let you just reject me like this. I'm gonna woo you, court you or even take you wether you like it or not just to prove how much I want you. I don't give up easily babe, you know that. You just can't push me away like this Taehyung-"

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung cut off. "Listen to me-"

"No, you listen to me. I don't have any plans of giving up on you." He said sternly.

"Can you just please let me talk first-"

"No, I'm not gonna back down without a fight and you can't change my mind."

"Jeon Jeongguk! Why do you keep on cutting me off?!" Taehyung yelled, making him frown.

"Because I can't let you reject me!" He yelled back, frustrated.

"I didn't say anything about rejecting you bunny!"

"So you mean.." Jeongguk trailed off, surprised of what he heard. "So you mean.. wait, why are you saying sorry then?" He asked confused.

Taehyung sighed. "I'm sorry because I know I'm giving you a hard time. I'm sorry because I don't know how to handle my feelings for you when it's obvious how much I- I- uhm.. " He stopped and sighed loudly. "I'm sorry for making you wait. I'm sorry Gukkie."

"I-" Jeongguk trailed off, grinning like crazy. "Does this mean I still have a chance?" He asked in a teasing voice.

"You always have a chance though." Taehyung almost whispered but enough for the young leader to hear.

"I- fuck. Thank you!" He said happily making the brunette giggle.

There was a minute of comfortable silent between them before Jeongguk speak up.

"I miss you babe." He said in all seriousness. "You're making me crazy." He said, groaning. "Fuck, when will I see you again?"

"Hmm, maybe more time?" He answered or more like questioned. "But I- I.."

"Hmm, what is it baby?"

Taehyung took a deep breathe before whispering a soft. "I- I miss you too."

And it might be too gay but Jeongguk feel his heart do back flips inside his chest.

💫💫💫

[A/N]

Sorry for the slow update. 😭 I just had a very stressful, shitty week and had breakdowns almost evey single day. 😂

Anygays, the concept photos are lit. 🔥

BABY BOY TAE!
[Just look at theat cute little bun he have on his hair. He's the cutest. Ugh. I want to squishy squishy him and put him in my pocket and protect him at the same time cause he's too precious for this world. My baby. 😭]

DADDY JEONGGUK!
[He's so ugh 💦😋 and his hair. I'm- 😭
And he just said he's the "HYUNG" so ehem baby boy taehyung ehem. 😁
And I just remembered and lost count of how many times tae called him "hyung"

PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS! THANK YOU.

I purple you. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 25.3K 27
π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘€π‘Žπ‘“π‘–π‘Ž π‘…π‘œπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ ~~ A story that reflects how love can be elicited in silence. ~~~Fluent in silence " His quietness captivated m...
187K 5.9K 26
π˜›π˜’π˜¦π˜©π˜Ίπ˜Άπ˜―π˜¨ 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘒𝘡 π˜‘π˜Άπ˜―π˜¨π˜¬π˜°π˜°π˜¬ 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘀𝘬𝘦π˜₯ 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘳π˜ͺ𝘧π˜ͺ𝘦π˜₯. π˜‘π˜Άπ˜―π˜¨π˜¬π˜°π˜°π˜¬ :𝘠𝘰𝘢 𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 π˜₯𝘰𝘯'𝘡 𝘨𝘦𝘡 𝘡�...
3.4K 84 7
Taehyung and Jeongguk were the hottest couple in the college. They are just perfect. Not from the outside but also the inside. The feelings that they...
85.7K 2.3K 28
my first ff also English is not my first language... one more thng.. I stan top tae this ff has some bad contents like rape ..so.. if you are not com...