My Wreckage: Camp Nanowrimo (...

By DEAdams717

Troy Walker has lived on Trenton Island all of his life. He has seen many things on his little slice of parad... More

Prologue: Our Good-bye (Troy)
Chapter 1: The First Time I Met Her (Troy)
Chapter 2: This Morning (Troy)
Chapter 3: My 1st Day Of Work (Scarlett)
Chapter 4: Our 1st Connection (Scarlett)
Chapter 5: My 1st Gift to Him (Scarlett)
Chapter 6: The Day I Came Back (Scarlett)
Chapter 7: First Catch (Troy)
Chapter 8: Her 1st Date (Troy)
Chapter 9: The Fourth Of July (Troy)
Chapter 10: Called Out (For Liking Her) (Troy)
Chapter 11: My Night As Santa (Troy)
Chapter 12: My 18th Birthday (Scarlett)
Chapter 13: My 1st Drunken Night (Scarlett)
Chapter 14:Love Vs.Troy (Troy)
Chapter 15: I Wish I Had A River (To Fall Through) (Troy)
Chapter 16: What I Shouldn't Have Said (Troy)
Chapter 17: His Shining Moment (Scarlett)
Chapter 18: Another Day Off (Scarlett)
Chapter 19: The Night I Faced The Truth (Scarlett)
Chapter 20: The Cove (Scarlett)
Chapter 21: The Night I Fell (Troy)
Chapter 22: When She Confronted Me (Troy)
Chapter 23: When Things Changed (Scarlett)
Chapter 24: When The Truth Broke Me (Troy)
Chapter 25: Where I Found Myself (Scarlett)
Chapter 26: When I Finally Said It (Troy)
Chapter 27: The Last Night (Scarlett)
Chapter 28: The Night I Surrendered (Troy)
Chapter 29: When I Lost Everything (Troy)
Chapter 30: When The Stars Were In My Reach (Troy)
Chapter 31: When He Told Me Everything (Scarlett)
Chapter 32: When I Met My Princess (Troy)
Chapter 33: Our 1st Christmas (Scarlett)

Chapter 34: My Forever (Troy)

227 23 15
By DEAdams717

Troy

Accidentally making Danielle was the best mistake I had ever made. But intentionally making a baby with Scarlett. Was more than I could take. No condoms, no holding back and I loved every moment of it.  There was a while we'd lost faith that I could strike gold twice, but when Scar squealed from the bathroom. I didn't want to believe it until I saw the black and white proof. We were having a baby.

Months later, some fluctuations in my health, a million cravings, my son Neil Ezekiel Walker was born and our family was complete.

All my days were filled with love, and when I got too sick Nick and Scar took over the shop. When I got really sick Nick took over and Scar took care of me. I'd live to see my little girl go to prom and graduate high school and go off to Harvard. I'd seen my son win spelling bees, and science fairs. He wasn't athletic but he was brilliant. I never stopped being proud of my kids.

I died on a rainy Tuesday. I faded away in Scar's arms surrounded by my best friends including my brother and my son. Danielle was away in college. I held out for her as long as I could. She was the last face I'd seen before my soul left my body. My princess.

The tears at my funeral were abundant. I didn't know I'd touched so many lives. I was missed and loved. I was buried in a small site behind the lighthouse next to my parents where if my kids, and my wife chose would be buried too.

Scar was devastated. She spent days at my grave sight, in the lighthouse, and would even go to the cove to feel m presence. I was always there. When ever the breeze caressed her face. I was there. She never stopped loving me. She stayed on my little island until she died a great grandmother.

The island did become a resort, the residents were forced away. It looked nothing like it did. The children put up a fight. House was all that remained.

But our legacy. The story of Scar and My love lived on. That was our legacy. It was never the island itself. It was the love that we passed down to our children. The moments, the memories, that made up our story that would live on with the Walker family forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 921 46
Sunny skies, luxurious hotel rooms, and nice beaches. Welcome to Florida. College student Lily is in for the time of her life on summer vacation - bu...
12.6K 204 43
a conrad fisher story „My heart is completely devoted to you, Millie. You're everything I want, everything I need." ...
568 64 25
The world continued to spin on its axis, countless sunsets giving way to glowing stars, but for Scarlett Reed, ever since her mother was torn out of...
222 26 17
Reece looses both his parent to a suicidal-murder and his boyfriend ditches him. he moves in with his Aunt. he becomes friends with the neighbor. Je...