Don't Forget

By ohsnapitskimchi

(Unedited) Do you believe in second chances? If so, then Jake and the gang never thought that ever in a mill... More

~Author's Note~
A/N
A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1: Red Light. Green Light
Chapter 2: Time
Chapter 4: Roses
Chapter 5: Revenge
A/N
Chapter 6: Jealousy
Chapter 7: Black
Chapter 8: Dreams
Chapter 9: Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 10: Masquerade Ball Part 1
Chapter 11: Masquerade Ball Part 2
Chapter 12: Masquerade Ball Part 3
Chapter 13: Mysterious
Chapter 14: Plan
Chapter 15 : ~
Chapter 16:
I'm Sorry
Chapter 17: ~
Chapter 18: Dylan's P.O.V (Very short)
Chapter 19: Broken People
Chapter 20: Winter's Kiss
Chapter 21: Painful Truth
Chapter 22: Reunited
Chapter 23: Second Chance?
Chapter 24: Goodbye?
Chapter 25: Love
Chapter 26: Epilogue
A/N
The Other Side (Coming Soon)
Authors note
New Story!

Chapter 3: Delta

14.5K 381 9
By ohsnapitskimchi

Previously~

"Show them their rooms first so that they can rest up for tonight!" I ordered from the top of the stairs. I heard multiple replies of yes and then walked off towards my bedroom. 

Today is full of... eh I don't even know I am still in bloody shock of seeing Christina again... 

~

Jake's Point of View

It was finally night time, and here I stood with Trevor, my men and of course them. They were all standing side by side with each other. Their pose was strong which I really looked in an individual. 

I gave Trevor a look before turning my attention back to them. 

"Let's begin!" I ordered. 

.

.

.

All of our body was coated with sweat. Our chests were moving up and down kind of quick but still we were not out of breath. 

I looked over to see that they were also the same as us, not even hunching over. Simply just standing straight. 

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the slight cold breeze that went through me, that I did not notice one of them was standing in front of me. I opened my eyes and stared at him wondering what does he want. 

"Do you have a mate? Or is your mate dead?" he asked me, silencing everyone that was around us. 

I cocked my eyebrows at him... how did he know that my mate was either dead or alive... I simply stared at him. Trevor went up and was about to give that boy an earful but I silenced him by saying, "yes... my mate is dead... she died ten years ago..." 

He nodded his head, never losing eye contact with me. "So that girl this morning... is she your second mate? Because I know that in your eyes you had an emotion where you recognize her... so it must mean that your dead mate is her." 

I stared at him my eyes were wide, but before I could ask him how did he know, one of his friends tugged him away while scolding him. The brown hair dude came up to me and apologized for his friends way that he did not mean to act rude. 

I simply nodded my head. They sure were weird. 

Clearing my throat, I moved my attention to everyone that was standing in silence. "Okay thats good. Everyone can go and rest up.. tomorrow I will decided their fate..." I said. "Dismissed." Turning around, I began my way inside with Trevor walking beside me. 

As soon as we were far away, Trevor began to talk. "I don't have a great feeling about  them... especially that guy. How in the fucking world did he know that she looked exactly like Christina?!? Like HOW??" he exclaimed. 

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know... but I do agree with you on that they are really strange, like they seem to be hiding something from us..." 

He nodded his head. I sighed and turned around touching his shoulders. "Get some rest.. tomorrow morning go directly to my office so we can decide together got it?" I said, 

He waved his hands around and gave me a are you serious look. "Of course I would be there... even if you didn't want me to help you... I WOULD STILL BE THERE!" he said. 

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever.. just be on time..." I said before stalking over to my bedroom which was at the end of the hallway. 

"I won't again! I will show you!" he shouted from where he was at. 

I waved him off and took my keps out from my pockets and unlocked my bedroom door before stepping in and closing it tightly. 

I flipped on the light, and turned aroud to lock the door. For safety purposes you know... from my mom and all. After I was done that. I directly headed towards my bathroom to take  nice needed shower to release me aching and tense muscles. 

.

.

.

I laid in bed and closed my eyes in hopes for some shut eye. But of course I couldn't since Christina's face appeared in my mind and then the girl from this morning. 

I guess my mind must have been comparing, just to see if they had something off but nope. Everything is the same. 

Heck! I did not even know what to call this grl in the morning. Since I never got the chance to ask for her name... I was even leaning that maybe I should call her Christina number 2... but somewhere in my heart. I couldn't. No one can even match to her, even if she looks exactly the same. I still can't bring myself to call her that name. 

I sighed through my nose and turned around onto my stomach. Stuffing my face onto my pillow. Why does everything have to be so crazy? 

.

.

.

I walked down the hallway and stairs to get to my office, and as I unlocked the door a figure pushed right past me and ran right into the office. I stayed frozen in my spot and looked up, with an angry vein on my forehead. 

I noticed that it was of course Trevor. he was chilling on the couch and had a lazy smile on his face. "Told you that I got here first." he said cockily. Which caused my hands to twitch. 

I decided that it would be best if I did not say anything to him in case that another World War 3 happens. 

I walked over to my desk and sat down. I turned and looked at him. "So I believe that we shoudl allow them to be a pack member.." I said to Trevor. 

He nodded his head and looked down. "But we might have to have people around them for a couple of days to keep watch over them." he offered. 

I nodded my head, "Indeed let's do that..." I said. 

I was a bit thankful that my office was soundproof so that if they were listening in on it, they won't be able too. 

"Are they just going to be a delta? Since they did have some amazing fighting and training skills..." Trevor asked as he stratched his neck. 

"I want to give them a choice but am still a bit unsure consdering the fact that if they are hiding something they could use their role as an advantage." 

"Yea... so I just say that we let them be delta's for a while until we can find something off about them and if we can't then I guess they can be pack warriors..." 

I nodded my head and stood up. "Alright let's go.. mindlink the men to bring them here." I told trevor, he nodded and got right to it. 

So i sat there, looking at the ticking old grandfather clock that was located in the corner of my room. I watched the arrows tick away as if they had no problem that it was going to fast. 

A knock echoed throughout my office bringing me out from my thoughts, I cleared my throat. "Come in." I said allowing all of my Alpha power to come out. 

Trevor walked over and stood beside me as I sat down. We both watched the door open and in they walked. They did not look ever so slightly anxious or nervous what their fates would be. 

"So.. we both came up with a conclusion." I said. 

"We have decided that you are welcomed into the pack... as a normal member." I said. 

They nodded their heads and had a smile on their face after I was done with the news. "So in a couple of days, we will hold a BBQ and then we can annouce you guys to everyone. So taht is all, you can leave and walka round the pack house." I said dismissing them all. They bowed their head and said yes Alpha before scurrying off into the hallway. 

"I hope we did not make a mistake here." Muttered Trevor as soon as the door was closed. 

I looked slightly over my shoulder and nodded my head. " I agree, so now. You are going to help me with some files that need to be done got it?" I said. He nodded his head and made himself comfortable in the chair that was in front of my desk, and we began to go through files until it was dark outside. 

.

.

.

==================================

Sorry for the short chapter, next time it will be longer. I hope you enjoy this one, and for the next one, I am thinking about writing her point of view. What do you guys think? Should I do it or save it for another update?

Xx

~

Follow. Vote. Comment 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 7.4K 74
What if second chances come a second time? Long ago, Hannah and Jonah called it quits. Long ago, Hannah stopped trying to make things work, and Jonah...
15.4K 808 53
Do you believe in reincarnation, of a spirit that couldn't move on, as it still has some unfinished business to take care of. Do you believe in seco...
88.1K 3.5K 25
Pete and Patrick have welcomed little Emily into their lives. Things seems great, right? Not exactly. At the end of the last book, Pete tells Patrick...
112K 3.6K 37
"We might be mates but this thing we have cannot even be described as a relationship. I am tired of you yelling at me, I am tired of you act like I d...