| Darkest Of Obsessions| Yand...

By Fanficwriter01

From the small mythical creatures with green coats and pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, to winged and... More

Late Halloween Special: Naga X Reader Jungle Safari
Dark Yandere Shark Boys X Reader: Island Abandoned
Dark Yandere Leprechaun X Reader: Golden Glory
(un-edit) Dark Yandere Cursed Homework X Reader: Private Tutor
(un-edit) Dark Yandere Hyrda X Hunter Part I
Dark Yandere Hydra VS Yandere Hunter Part II (un-edited)
Dark Yandere megalodon X Reader (un-edited)
Dark Yandere Dragon X Reader: Burning Embers (Un-edited)
(un-edit) Dark Yandere Wizard X Magical Tourist Reader
(un-edit)Dark Yandere Crow Tengu X Photographer Reader
(Un-edit) OC X Knight X Dark yandere wizard
COVER REVEAL

(un-edit) Yandere Cookieman x sweettooth Reader

874 5 6
By Fanficwriter01

*Warning: extremely short oneshot*

I was going to create a cookie x reader but hardly anything to go in in terms of oneshot how they meet and yandere gets her without making it look like I infringe copyright of sweettoothed x yandere candy stories on Quotev and Wattpad platforms. so i scratched the idea completely.

Except this line I did make  is all I have. Use your imagination.

Latest A/N: I couldn't take it anymore, I have to make a short oneshot to go with the cringy line.

First name: You or You're.
Last Name will be the same as it would with any readers oneshot.
Eye colour: e/c
Hair colour: h/c
Favourite colour f/c
Hair accessories, banana, hjib, or hat.

Age: 17-20

Likes: Sweets, special cookies, grandma, parents, old-fashioned confectionery shops.
Doesn't like: expired food, people sticking chewed bubblegum in random places, lies.

.....

Dark yandere cookieman x sweettoothed reader.

'Watch out cause the cookie-man is gonna getcha and make you his doughtiful bride, so don't let him catch you!'

It was an song that uses to be in the television advertisement for batch of a new blend of chocolate chip cookies my grandmother used to watch as a teenager when she was pregnant with my mother many years ago.

It was a weird song, but it brought more customers into sweet shops. As soon as video players became a thing, she bought box, empty video tape, and recorded the song. She used to play it for my mother. Who in turn showed it to me.

When I was very little, we used to visit the candy store down the street and buy  a box of those cookies. Absolutely heavenly and rich chocolatey goodness. It was as if they were magic treats. Sadly, the manufacturer of the cookie brand soon went bankrupt and had to shut everything down.

From what I could gleam from my parents, the company had spread out to too many branches and couldn't pay all their workers anymore. To me, it meant no more cookies, and I was very sad for a week. Over time, I came to accept that no one would be able to have it anymore.

 There were times over the years I developed craving for those cookies, but my grandma had come up with a clever trick to bake cookies and throw in different chocolate chips.

It worked part of the time, and sometimes it didn't. I had to come up with other options.
It soon got to the point that my dentist said I needed to be more mindful of my oral health. Otherwise, the sugar would rot my teeth and have to get bracing and fillings. That scared me. Started to add more fruit into my diet.

Oh, how I'd give to just have one more box for old times sake.

....

Walking home after (after school job/work) had completely drained you. Shoulders slumped and feet dragging like you had ankle cuffs attached to a heavy metal ball. The only aim was to get home  with a shower and relax for the rest of the afternoon.

That was until you spotted a flyer posted to a light pole. Upon a closer looks your dark/ light eyebrows turn up.

Cookiemans Bakery Grand Opening day.

All sweetaholic and confectionery lovers welcome to grand opening of store. Taste testing and new customers receive a discount voucher. Limited time only for the first two days. Don't miss out on the magical experience.

It had an address which was quite familiar.

When you got home and relaxed. You used your phone to do a Google search and found what you were looking for. There was indeed a new old-fashioned sweet store event and valid address.

It was the place once belonged to the manufacturers company. It was once one of their most popular store fronts to sell their wares until their closure. It was bought by a lovely couple who revamped the place into a bakery and recently retired.

You wanted to go to the opening, but you had already promised your boyfriend a date on the first day and the second. Your mother needed help tidying up the house for one of yearly inspections.

Curses but a promise is a promise to loved ones in your life.

...

At first, some people were a little hesitant, but brave kids approached and tried. Fell in love with the sweets. There is nothing short of positive words. My curiosity finally won out, venturing into the store.

A sense of nostalgia washed over you.

Wooden floor boards, advertisement for olden sweets and new. Rainbow of many colours of all shapes and sized confectionery greeted your eyes. You silently drooled, imaging the sugar in your mouth.

Some of the sweets were imported from other countries like the UK, America etc. 
Conveniently placed a fridge with some of their best soft drink and ginger beer to keep cool. Didn't need any.

Put some in the whicker basket.

Pight come down on a particular space. That's when you saw it, surrounded by golden light. You swore you heard angels choir somewhere in the background. Their right on the shelf was tin with a special cookies brand. You pinched yourself to make sure and flinched. It was real.

No way.

"Ah, so you found the special brand. " Am elderly voice greeted you. A man appeared to be in his mid fourties with brown hair with the first sign of streaks of silver. Wearing business clothes with an apron.

"How in the world did you get it? I heard the place shut down from bankruptcy years ago." The man only gave a smile with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Coincidentally, one of my relatives worked for the manufacturers factory and learnt to make them. You could say it's an old family recipe. Do you like sweets?"

"Not like sweets. I absolutely loved them. Special brands used to be old favourites." You said.

" If you want, I let you have that for free.

"Are you sure?" You asked. He nodded. "You seem like a good person and tell potential great customer. It's on the house."

Happy tears dripped  in your eyes. Grateful. 

He introduced you to his son Gerald. He's very shy. "

...

Sometimes, drip by and buy the brand with some other treats.

Strange look from the owners son.

Discovered the truth. Magic and supernatural existed. Wizard had hired a baker to make the cookies. One of them was enchanted and took on a human form to blend in and spread the cookies across the globe.

It's almost like one kids movie where gingerbread man brings little men and a large one to life. Or  the kind fairy brought a wooden puppet to life desires to become a real boy.

(For any readers who can figure out the name of the movie or characters, they will receive a digital cookie or digital food of your choice.)

It started out friendly talk with the baker and his son. Random act of kindness. Started wanting to hang out more as friends. However, I made it clear I was already seeing someone.

Appeared glumb. Cheered find the one someday. Little did you know that would be your biggest mistake ever made.

...

Young man sitting in his bedroom. Photo of him and mc hanging out.

But i don't want anyone else. I want a name. Too kind for this world. Protect them otherwise be taken away from me. I'll make her see I can be a better man than that boyfriend.

Shoved away his common sense. Crush turned into an infatuation.  There was no coming back from this.

...

Your pov.

For a time, the bakers son tried to act like nothing ever happened and forgave. Looking out for him. But then, as you walked home from work one afternoon. Noticed a lone hooded figure with  following you. Turned and turned again and hid.
That's when you saw his face. What was he doing out here.

Maybe it was a coincidence. You had thought. And let it go. Hed walked away. Another day your mother had asked you to go to the supermarket to buy ingredients. Noticed the same person again.

Started to become scared he was stalking you everywhere I'd go.
The baked goods. The roses. The secret love letters appear to be sweet were downright creepy and disturbing. It made bile rise up in the throat.

He assumed the boyfriend was getting between the two of you possible developing a relationship.

He went after your boyfriend in the middle of the night and beat him with a baseball bat until he was black and blue, and blood trickled out his nose.

Boyfriend got beat up and out in a hospital. When went to see Jim. Shaken and made the decision to break it off because if he didn't, they would kill him. Who. Cowardice. Threaten an innocent man who jaunt done anything wrong.

Your heart was broken. Of course, the son came waltzing in as if to console you and make forget all about him. Seemed too cheery about it. Noticed glee in his eye as if it was a game to him.

 You hadn't told anyone about the breakup yet.  It made major red flags flair up in the air. that's when you knew who had attacked your boyfriend and forced him to break up.  Timing was too big of a coincidence as it it was orchestrated to make you trust him. It made you sick.

Took too long to come in terms with it.

Before I knew it, he'd gotten on my parents and close loved one good side and asked for my hand in marriage. Without knowing his true nature, they agreed. Without your given consent.

When his father realised what his son was up to, he was shocked, betrayed, and devastating at the monster he had become. It broke his heart.

He knew he had to do something and fast. He confronted his son, only to be seen as a threat standing in the way between him and you. Ended up ciritically injured. The last thing he told you was to run.

Did so without a second thought. Not let his efforts to buy you time be in vain. Ran into the house and up to your bedroom.

He hadn't realised you were there to witness what he did to his own kin. You ran inside past your parents and into your room.

You were scared. But packed your things and left the house and family behind. Even if told wouldn't make a difference. They were under the cookiemans spell and manipulation to believe he loved you. You knew it wasn't loved it as obsession. 

You received a text message. The father was in hospital  your ex boyfriend had run off and gone into hiding, too scared to face the creep.

Your friends were either aware of his true nature, but there was nothing they could do without rusk of becoming his next targets and killing to set an example for others. Anyone who gets in his way will be considered a threat and removed.

Hurt or worse. You didn't want anyone else to suffer at his hands. They hadn't done anything wrong.

Your parents called, but you only ignored their calls and turned off the GPS. The last thing you needed was for them to be tricked further to contact the authorities. If they found you, he'd follow.

Ran away to the far side of the country where no bakeries or sweetshops exist anymore. Live a life free of temptation.

.......

Three months later.

You had taken on the fake identity of (fake name) and were able to have a small job at a convenience store.
Just gotten  into your small inn room when you heard footsteps.

Felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist and froze. You recognised those bracelets on his wrist anywhere. They belonged to one being.

" I caught you my future doughful bride~"

No, it couldn't be possible. You had done everything to escape him. Hope from your family, your friends, and your contact with the baker. The one person who would've been able to talk sense into him or contact that wizard brought them to life.  Heck it they were to summon the blue monster from Sesame Street to eat him. Wouldn't even blink.

Something hard hit the back of your head and knocked you out.

When you came to, you were back in (town name). Laying on a bed.

He acted as if he hadn't just chased across more than one country.

Started rambling about making plans for their wedding and had made all the arrangments. Even picked out the wedding dress. Seemed cheerful except for the manical look in his eye. You felt cold all over.

He opened the door and shouted for some people to come in. Three ladies in stunning (maid of honour colour) dresses were your best girl friends, and behind them, a woman with a professional attire  . Looked happy and cheerful. Heard his lie, claiming you had the nerves.

"Excuse me, but I never said that..." But before you could finish waves back and said he'll be waiting at the altar and vanished down the hall. You felt another wave of bile in your throat.

Forced into a wedding dress. There was one thought that crossed your mind, an old superstition passed down among the bride and grooms for generations.

Isn't it bad luck to see a bride in a wedding dress on the big day?

No one answered.  

You were behind the doors about to walk down the aisle and face the monster. From the bottom of your heart, you prayed for what, you didn't know. Someone anyone to save you from this fate.

Father linked arm through yours, and Aiken she'd tears. Most would assume it was tears of happiness. For you, it was despair, fear, and sadness. You didn't want this. Never wanted this.

The baker was forced to sit in the front row, unable to intervene. at least he was killed by his own son. Or so you thought. Gave you a wink as if letting you in on a secret. You felt confused. Bit then made your face blank. Whatever he was up to didn't want the creep to catch on. Play as long as you can to buy time.

Just as he was about to forcibly kiss you.

The doors burst open, and forth was people in suits. Single perosn came forth. Jim.

"I OBECT!" He cried.

The yandere cookieman next to you pretn3ded ro be surprised dbit saw the disgust in his eyes Sn something shiny slip into his hand.

"You. How dare you show up at our wedding." He says with anger, his fists clenched at his side.

"Not my wedding. Yours. I'm not yours. Never was to begin with. I never ever agreed to marry you. Yet you refused to accept reality and became obsessed and delussional stalker. What's worse, you dragged other people in with your lies and hurt others. You whacked my head and kidnapped me against my will. " You wanted to say more, but someone laid a gentle hand against your shoulder, slightly relaxed.

"It's alright. You don't need to say anymore, y/n." It was Jim. You took a deep breath and calmed down. He gently guided you behind him. The audience was silent. The agents are moving in towards the crazy cookieman.

He drew out the pocket knife from his picket. If I can't have your no one can. Take you down with me."

Jim raised his hands up as if to ward you from him, the guy charged with murderous intent and manic laughter. About to stab your ex-boyfriend when balck suited people pounced, knocking him to the ground and knocked the knof3 away from him. He struggled.

"You won't hurt anyone ever again." The agent said. 

People came up and handcuffed the false groom. Despite your admitting the truth, convince them,'you were lying, I'll forgive you and d move on'.

Ir never lies or hurts people care about unlike you. You just got served your just desserts for your actions.

That was far too close for your liking. Nearly married the wrong man or cookieman.

The wizard was caught and imprisoned at the secret organisation to face trial for his involvement. As for the cookieman attempted murder and kidnapping an innocent. He was to be melted down in the blender. It is too dangerous to live in society.

You were grateful to tje man for saving your life, and felt bad for the baker lose his only son, but struck of luck he received two new trainees who he considered as his sons and plans to do great things for the old sweet store to bring more customers in.

As for you and your boyfriend, it was decided to be taken under the supervision of the secret agency. Promised tl keep tje secret. They'd be keeping an eye on you both.

Boyfriend had a lot to make up for letting the creep get to him and scare him away. Nealey lost you to him. Begged for a second chance and kind perosn you are forgave him bit work to earn your trust back. And he did.

We weren't quick to get married right away but proposed and went on a trip around some countries in Europe. Never let anyone get between you and one you loved ever again. 

..END OF Dark yandere cookieman X sweetoother Reader.

A/N: It sounds downright cheesy and *cringes*

Assure you all.

I am keeping my promise on yandere oneshots, and it has taken longer to do than first expected. A lot has happened over 2019, and more has happened over the past six to eight months of 2020. I have recently had a short story published in an anthology along with many wonderful writers and poets works. :D

Now I have some new ideas you all might like. Please keep in mind that my writing style has changed since 2018. Excited Halloween is next week. I'll keep you all updated.

New A/N 2022: Okay, I can't take it anymore. I've decided to give this story a boost of energy to bring it into a short story/ oneshot. The characters in this one won't be connected to my other

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Read many amazing stories and take care,

Sincerely,

Fanficwriter01.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434 21 38
____________________________________ Story description: - When a boy grows too fond of a childhood friend when moving back into state, he slowly los...
22.2K 407 37
After the only family member she had,her father, passed away Y/N is on their own. They didn't entirely mind it but sometimes it gets lonely. They're...
139K 5.4K 36
โฅ๏ธŽ ษช แด„แด€ษด'แด› สŸแด‡แด› สแดแดœ ษขแด yandere! roommates x reader โ€โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•เฎ“เน‘โ™กเน‘เฎ“โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ€ When (Y/N) moves in with five strangers, things start out surprisingly well...
4K 94 14
Yandere Supernatural x male reader x Yandere Batfamily You are a vampire crossed Angel and Demon. You was not like the other Vampires in your family...