Shot Through The Heart (Sho...

Von isabellaburhart

"Even if the stars burn out and our world is falling around us, this is me promising I'll never leave you. (Y... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 32

4K 138 175
Von isabellaburhart

"It's hard watching someone you love, love someone else." -Unknown

♥♥♥

♪Listening suggestion: Who Do You Love by The Chainsmokers ft. 5 Seconds Of Summer

---------- 

The next day, (Y/N)'s POV

     I put away a few of my books after the lunch bell rang. As much as I wanted to see Shoto, I decided that today I was gonna eat lunch with Mikura. I didn't want to be the girl that gets the boy then ditches the friends. Mikura as well had planned to set aside time for me, instead of disappearing with Keitaro. We wanted a time where it could just be like old times.

     "Isn't it strange how fast things have changed?" Mikura said as we walked out of the school and towards our favorite tree.

     I nodded. "Yeah, it seems like only yesterday I was crying over the fact that Shoto was going out with Taega. Remember the incident at the mochi stand?"

     She nodded vigorously. "I probably won't forget it . . . (Y/N) I felt so bad for you. That must've hurt like crazy, I can't imagine."

     We sat down under the shade of the tree and pulled out our food.

     "So how are things with you and Taega?" Mikura asked, her mouth full.

     "Ugh, not that great," I confessed. "Yesterday I asked her if she wanted to be friends, and put the whole thing behind us. She only stomped away, though."

     "Bless your heart, (Y/N). You asked to be friends? I swear, you're too good for this world."

     "Mikura!" I exclaimed. "The way you said that, you made it seem like I'm about to die or something."

     She shrugged. "I'm just saying, you have a real big heart. Shoto's really lucky."

     I laughed a little. "No, but really - I don't think Taega and I will ever be on friendly terms."

    "It's fine, (Y/N). Don't worry about something that's her problem."

     "Yeah, you're right." But you don't know that I have to live with her! I added.

     I then changed the subject. "You know that Shoto . . . may have asked me on a date . . . for my birthday on Friday." I wasn't sure why I was embarrassed to say it. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

     "You don't say?!" Mikura put down her food and crawled towards me so that she sat directly before me. "About time . . . he's a little shy, isn't he?"

     "I think he's just reserved," I responded.

     She playfully hit me. "Oh c'mon, guys are always shy when they're trying to ask out the girl they like. Shoto, especially though. He's been trying to build up the courage since . . . let's see." She stared off into space trying to make the calculation.

     "Whoa, whoa, whoa." I waved my arms to get back her attention. "You know? I mean, you knew he was gonna ask me out?!" I wasn't offended or anything, just surprised.

     ". . .Oh." Mikura covered her mouth with her hand. "You weren't supposed to know that . . . let's just say that guys can't do it all by themselves."

     I laughed. "Gosh, what am I going to do with you?"

    "But hey! If he didn't tell me, I wouldn't have known what to get you for a present, but now I've got one!" She squealed in excitement.

     I smiled as I sipped my water. You are the worst.

----------

After school. (Y/N)'s POV

     Over the course of the day, I'd finished all my water so I went to refill my water bottle before going to meet Shoto at the park. We thought it would be a nice change from his room, especially that the warm days were almost over.

      I ran to the shadowy back of the building. An odd place for a drinking fountain, but it was too busy inside with everyone leaving.

     I stood there for a few seconds as my water bottle filled.

    "(Y/N)." A voice from the side called to me.

     I turned my head, but quickly turned back, catching my breath. It was Bakugo. I don't want to talk about this again, I thought. I couldn't believe that I'd managed to forget about the problem for a whole day. Oh, what do I say?

     My water bottle being full now, I removed it from the drinking fountain and screwed on the lid. I turned to him, trying to act as calm as possible. I couldn't just walk away, sort of like the way I'd hung up on him yesterday.

     "Hi, u-um . . ." I said, stuttering.

     "Save it," he coldly responded. "So, you and Todoroki, huh? That's why you didn't know what to say to me the other night. WERE YOU JUST TRYING TO SPARE MY FEELINGS?!"

     My eyes widened. How . . .? Now that he knew, I really didn't know what to say. I tried digging for words but just couldn't find anything. I also felt bad. Really bad.

     We  watched each other for a few seconds, Bakugo's stare being more than a little upset, and mine being sorrowful and apologetic.

     He then turned on his heel and began stomping away.

    "Wait, Kacchan!" I called, following after him.

----------

Third person POV

     There weren't many people around anymore, but anyone within a kilometer of the school could hear the shouting behind the building.

     Carrying her books, Taega walked out of the school behind the rest of the students, but stopped at what seemed to be Bakugo's distant shouting. She wondered what he could be doing here and decided to follow the noise.

     She crept along the side of the building, then peeked around the corner.

     She saw Bakugo angrily marching away, and (Y/N) following after him, trying to stop him. 

     Are they fighting? she thought. What is this about? There was nothing to keep her from watching. She leaned against the wall, keeping out of sight as much as she could. 

----------

(Y/N)'s POV

     "Wait, Kacchan!" I went after him. I wasn't sure what I was going to say, but I knew I couldn't leave it this way. If I didn't say anything, Bakugo might not speak to me ever again.

     "What?!" he barked, turning around.

     I came up in front of him. "I'm sorry . . ."

     He rolled his eyes. "The only reason I'm not gonna go blast that hot 'n cold bastard to pieces is because I know you two are close. DAMMIT I SAW YOU GUYS KISSING UP IN HIS ROOM YESTERDAY!!! AAAARRRRRRRRGGG!!!" He suddenly released a blast of fire from his hands into the sky, which exploded in a deafening boom.

     I covered my hears and was blasted by the wind that came from it. Never had he unleashed his quirk in front of me like that before.

     He stood there with his back to me, breathing heavily and shaking a little.

     I moved to stand in front of him again. I was beginning so feel so rotten that I felt tears stinging in my eyes.

     "Kacchan, listen to me," I began. "I really like you, that's the truth. I consider you one of my best friends, even though sometimes I don't show it. But between you and Shoto, don't tell me to choose. You're amazing, Kacchan, but I love Shoto. I always have." I quickly wiped away the wetness of my eyes, refusing to let him watch me cry.

     However, he only started walking away again.

    Ugh, I thought. Is there any way for me to make him understand?! 

    Again, I ran to catch him, this time grabbing his sleeve. "Kacchan, stop!"

   He tried pushing me away, but I firmly held on. "LET GO YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!"

   "NO!" I stubbornly fired back. "You're gonna hear me out, whether you want to or not. I don't want to stop being friends with you. I like you, Kacchan! Every time I say that, it's like you don't even care."

    "BUT I LIKE YOU THE WAY YOU LIKE TODOROKI!!! I REFUSE TO SETTLE FOR LESS THAN I WANT!!! NOW LET GO!!!" He again tried pulling away, but I wouldn't let him.

     "Kacchan, please!" I pleaded. "What can I do, tell me! I'll do anything to keep you from throwing everything we have away! Just . . . tell me!" I felt hot tears forcing their way out of my eyes. Shoot! Now I'm crying if front of him.

     I sniffed and covered my face with my hands. Maybe I was just wasting my time. He'll never listen, why am I even trying?

     Suddenly, to my amazement, Bakugo gently took hold of my hands and slowly moved them away from my tear-stained face. He was looking down as he did.

     "Actually . . . there is something," he spoke, not making eye contact.

     I looked up at him after dragging my arm across my eyes. I didn't realize how close he was to me. My pulse was quickening in an uncomfortable way, the way I felt when we were at the crosswalk that night.

    "What, then . . ." I slowly breathed.

    I noticed his eyes moving to meet mine, then falling down to where my mouth was. He squeezed my hands a little, as he was still holding them.  I wanted to pull them away, but let him keep then since he seemed to be on the verge of submitting. 

    He leaned even closer to me, and that was when I realized actual sadness in his red eyes. It wasn't anger, or frustration, just sincere sorrow. I felt my heart ache for him a little.

    "I . . . uh . . ." he murmured softly. "I just want to know what it feels like, what Todoroki feels . . . even if it's just once."

----------

!!!!! That is all I'm gonna say about that.

Well, thank you all for reading this chapter and of course I hope you liked it. As you can see, I'm dishing out chapters one after another, because soon I won't have a lot of time with school starting. 

See you soon, and don't forget to vote/comment♥

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

585 4 9
In which a girl trying to survive the shenanigans that happen in her time at U.A high school also happens to experience the disease called love. •••...
24.6K 512 28
This story is a Shoto Todoroki x reader. Warning: This story will contain mature language. I apologise if any of the characters seem out of characte...
9.9K 284 34
Shoto Todoroki and his father, Endeavor, have no idea that Todoroki has a half-sister who is much like him, and yet so different. she can also contro...
11.7K 286 28
"Somehow I can trust him..." "My heart began to beat fastly, but at the same time it ached pretty bad." "I did it so I could protect them!" "I will...