STAR BLOSSOM | JUNGKOOK [HIAT...

By JeonSaeHyun

❝Remember how you told me that you wanted to find the most beautiful moment in life?❞ ❝I'll help you with tha... More

N O T E
C H A R A C T E R S
P R O L O G U E
「001」
「002」
「003」
「004」
「005」
「006」
「007」
「008」
「009」
「010」
「011」
「012」
「013」
「014」
「015」
「016」
「017」
「018」
「019」
「020」
「021」
「022」
「023」
「024」
「025」
「026」
「027」
「028」
「029」
「030」
「031」
「032」
「033」
「034」
「035」
「036」
「037」
「038」
「039」
「040」
「041」
「042」
「043」
「044」
「045」
「047」
「048」
「049」
「050」
「051」
「052」
「053」
「UPDATE」

「046」

1.5K 57 20
By JeonSaeHyun

0 4 6

HOUSE OF CARDS

══════↯══════

Go Yongsun is the person who requested Yoonbyul's assistance? That's my father's name, why would he ask for Yoonbyul's help? I doubt that he remembers her because I barely did myself. But why? Perhaps he does remember her?

"Why are you asking Haneul? Did you want to volunteer too?" asked Yoonbyul.

I stare at her with disbelief, "No that's not the reason why I asked."

"Now that I come to think of it, the name Go Yongsun sounds familiar, I must've seen and heard it somewhere before," said Yoonbyul with a thinking expression on her face, "Hm... but where?"

I gulp with anxiety, should I tell her the truth or not? It's at stake again, it's dangerous again, to withstand it more, to sustain it more, so hard. If I tell her the truth would anything change? It's not like my father or her remember each other...

"Yoonbyul... the truth is-" I begin to say before being cut off.

"Yoonbyul-ah we've been looking for you," said Jungkook as he came running towards us.

An unfamiliar boy follows right behind him and expressed the same sense of worry for Yoonbyul. Jungkook stood in front of me with a stern look on his face. He really doesn't like me huh? Of course he doesn't, I've been nothing but a dick towards him and Yoonbyul.

"Jiho and I were worried why you still didn't return back to the dorm," said Jungkook, "Are you finished with what the office asked you for?"

Yoonbyul beamed a kind smile, one that I've never seen before, "Yup, I was just about to head back but I ran into Haneul."

"Good timing then, Jungkook was just about to introduce me to his group members and we wanted you to come along," smiled Jiho. He suddenly turned my way and stuck out his hand for a handshake, "My apologies, I should've introduced myself earlier, the names Kwon Jiho, I'm a close friend of Yoonbyul's."

I shake his hand. He is quite a good looking fellow, he easily could be mistaken for an idol.

"Nice to meet you, the name's Haneul. Go Haneul."

"I hope we're not interrupting anything important between you and Yoonbyul," said Jiho, "Please excuse us."

Jiho bowed and proceeded to follow after Jungkook who had grabbed onto Yoonbyul's wrist. They headed down the hallway, leaving me standing next to the office all alone.

As time passes it just becomes more ruined. Ugh, I should've just told her. I'm worried about what my father's intentions are. Everything feels as if it's falling apart. I watch Yoonbyul walk away and remembered; I say it like a habit, we won't work in the end. Even so, I keep hoping as long as I'm with you in the end as well, I'm okay. However I still can't get over this thing between my father and Yoonbyul. I have a bad feeling about it, I can feel it in my gut, an unsettling instinct that something terrible is going to happen.

J U N G K O O K

Why do I feel irritated? Is it because of Yoonbyul being with that Haneul kid? What is this feeling? Jealousy? I shake away the thought and continued to drag Yoonbyul along.

"Where are we going exactly Jungkook?" asked Yoonbyul.

"We're going to introduce Jiho to my hyungs in the courtyard, he said he wanted to meet them."

Yoonbyul nodded and glanced at Jiho with a smile, "Then let's go~"

I smile at Yoonbyul who began to run off like the wind, dragging Jiho along with her to go meet my hyungs. Even if I knew already, I can't stop liking her, no way no way no way. As if there's no such thing as tomorrow, as if there's no such thing as a 'next time', I will tell you exactly how I feel... soon.

━━━━━━━━━

"Hey hyungs, I have someone I'd like you to meet!" I exclaim as I gestured Jiho to walk forward.

"Nice to meet you," bowed Jiho, "My name is Kwon Jiho and I'm a childhood friend of Yoonbyul's."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," said Namjoon as he shook Jiho's hand, "Any friend of Jungkook and Yoonbyul is a friend of ours."

"I can't believe you became friends with such a talented boy group Yoonbyul," said Jiho in awe, "And they're all such good-looking people as well."

"Wow what a flatterer, I like you," smiled Seokjin who laid an arm on Jiho's shoulder, "I can see that you and I will become great friends Jiho."

We exchanged laughs as the rest of my hyungs introduced themselves to Jiho. I sat beside Yoonbyul at a nearby table and laid my head down on it. I stare at her with a gentle smile, she really does make my heart flutter. Yoonbyul suddenly turned my way, making eye contact with me. It felt like as if time had stopped at that moment, as if we were the only ones present. Slow down the time, please stay for a little more, just a little more like this.

"Are you tired Jungkook?" asked Yoonbyul with a smile as she ruffled my hair with her hand, "You should take a nap if you are."

"I'm fine, how can I possibly rest well when you're here right beside me?"

Yoonbyul's expression suddenly turned to a flustered one. She turned her head away and bit her lip, "Is it just me or did it suddenly get hot out here? I'm gonna go grab some water."

Yoonbyul got up from her seat and walked away to go get water. I chuckle at her cute antic. Right now, in front of my eyes, everything without you is a terribly pitch-black darkness. If I could only read her mind, I want to know how she feels about me, whether our feelings are mutual or not. I just want to tell her I like her and that I hate it when she's with Haneul. I'm usually not the jealous type, but somehow I'm possessive of Yoonbyul.

Jiho took a seat right next to me and laughed a little, "I know what you're thinking Jungkook."

I stare at Jiho with a confused look, "Huh?"

"Don't worry too much, there's no need for you to feel jealous about the guy from earlier," said Jiho with a giddish smile, "From what I can see, Yoonbyul likes you just as much as you like her."

N A R R A T O R

Haneul had returned to his family home from a sudden request from his father Mr. Go Yongsun himself. He was greeted by his assistants and staff of his house as he entered the door.

"Young master 'Go', welcome home. Your father has been awaiting your arrival. You can find him in his private study," said one of the staff.

"Thank you," said Haneul as he headed to his father's study.

As Haneul made it to the door of his father's study, he overheard him talking to someone on the phone. He began to eavesdrop his father's conversation with someone on the phone.

//"Who would've thought that I would find her living alive and well? --- "Don't worry I'm sure she doesn't remember me or what I did. She was only six then." --- "If only her father didn't plan on backstabbing me, I wouldn't have had to do that to her family." --- "I've got her wrapped around my finger just in case she remembers anything." --- "I've requested her assistance for an event at my son's school, this way I can get close to her and make sure if she remembers anything or not. And if she does remember, you know what to do." --- "Something more precarious and more dangerous is all that's needed to end it all."//

Haneul trembled a little, nearly making a sound to attract his father's attention. He held in his breath and ran towards his room, locking it. He knew exactly who his father was talking about over the phone, what he didn't know was what was about to happen in the near future. His mind began to wander. 

A house made of cards, and us, inside. Even though the end is visible, even if it's going to collapse soon, Haneul knew he had to do something, and that something was to protect Yoonbyul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723K 34.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
155K 6.3K 46
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1.6M 53.5K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
297K 13.3K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...