Realization!

By ImperfectlyPerfect4

YOU'LL HAVE TO READ TO SEE IF YOU ENJOY IT OR NOT..BUT I HOPE YOU DO. More

Title
THE DATE❤️
ANDRE
FORGIVE ME?
CHILLING✌️
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT❤️
Breakfast with the cocky and conceded!
Difficult
Fill in
J+M=US
LowBlow
I Wanna Be With You
BIRTHDAY GIRL❤️
BIRTHDAY GIRL❤️
BIRTHDAY GIRL ❤️
CATER TO YOU
POOH BEAR
BLOW MY HIGH
THUGGA TIME
Such a creative title,don't need a title!
MakeUpToBreakUp
FallingDown
If you only knew..
Talk To Me. . . . . .
SHOCKER!
LOVE/HATE THING
LoveyDovey
Love Is In The Air
Realization....
A New Day..
Butterflies
Author's Note
The Fire We Make
Ready
Changes
Try Againツ
Dreams&Nightmares
BREAKING POINT
Author's NOTE...
Realization 2!
Mines...
Real
Escape
Escape
Realization Do-Over

Sparks Will Fly

1.5K 54 6
By ImperfectlyPerfect4

Enjoy

*Not Edited, Excuse mistakes

(Jhene Aiko)

It may seem like wildfire

it's been a little burnt out

we're tired, we only need to stay close, in time

sparks will fly.

(Sparks Will Fly~J.Cole ft.Jhene Aiko)

{Dre}

"Miss me?" I turned around. It was Ace. Oh God.

I breathed in and out. I gained my composure.

"Not really. Why're you here anyway?" I questioned. He sighed,

"To see you." See me? Really?

"To see me? What do you need from me? if it's the lets try again shit,I aint with it." I snapped, he bit his lip.

"I wanted to apol-"

"You did that already. I forgave you, and I'm moving on. You should do the same." And with that, I walked away. It was hard to say that to him. That's my baby. Wait, was. That was my baby. But saying that to him helped me move on even more. It kind of helped me get over him.

"What was that about?" Mic asks,

"I'll tell you later." I headed to the dance floor. Ty$ Or Nah was playing.

While I was rolling my hips and bobing my head I felt a hand on my waist. Who ever it was gave my sides a squeeze. I knew it was Khalil. He's the only one who does that.

"Hey. Everything okay?" I asked, He put his forehead to mine. My heart skipped a beat.

"Mhm." Drake's Furthest Thing started to play. This was about to be my first slow dance. I had never tried it cause I thought it would be awkward.

"I've never done this before." I smiled at him.

"Shit, neither have I." We laughed. We moved in sync. He snuggled his chin in my neck. I giggled,

"What?" He asks, "Your chin tickled me."

"Goofy ass." He laughed.

"Look dre, I know you said you didn't want a relationship, but I can't help how I feel about your ass." I smiled, I couldn't help how I felt about him either. Us being friends wasan't enough for me. I wanted him, I kinda needed him.

"Me either." The end of the song had came, you know where the beat changes? He winked then leaned down to kiss me. I kissed back. I laughed as he begged for entrance, I swear i felt sparks. I let up. I smiled within the kiss. He licked my bottom lip as we pulled apart.

"Freaky ass." I laughed,

"All girls love a nasty nigga." I smirked.

"I don't know about them other girls, but I know I do." We laughed and pecked my lips twice.

"Let me go call my momma and make sure they straight." I nodded and smiled.

"I see you boo!" Mica high fived me. I laughed.

"Ace over there pissed as fuck."

"I could care less." I said truthfully. He finally feels how I felt when I seen him in that parking lot.

⇨Ace⇦

         I was pissed as fuck! It took everything in me not to snatch Dre ass up. We aint together so I don't know why I'm sweatin' her.

"Damn Bruh. What you gon' do?" Jalen asked referring to Dre.

"Shit, " I responded, It's hard as fuck seeing Dre kiss a  'notha nigga.

"Aye, commere." I grabbed this girl, she smiled already knowing what I wanted.

"Come on." She led me upstairs. I seen Dre look up at me, you should've seen her face. I walked upstairs anyway.

|Mica|

     "You makin' a nigga horny dancin' like that." Jalen whispered in my ear, seductively.

"Shut up." I laughed, "I'm dead ass." I knew he was, especially how he kept feelin' on me. I looked over to find Dre, her as looked so drunk. Fuck!

"Hold on, bae." I walked over to Dre.

"I think that's enough,ma." Khalil took the drink out of her hand. Dre's never gotten drunk.

"N-Nooooooo. I-I n-need tooooo s-s-seee Ace!" Khalil said he couldn't take her to his house cause his mom wants him to stay with her fir the night. He said he had to go.  She couldn't stay with Jalen and I cause we weren't going home. I damn sure couldn't let her go home like this. There was only one other person.  I seen Ace walking downstairs. I waved for him to come over her.

"Wassup?--Aw shit." He says as he looked at Dre.

"Can you let her spend the night? I'll come get her in the morning." I told him.

"Uh. Yeah." Dre leaned into Ace's chest. He started to take her outside.

◤Ace◥

        I was happy as fuck that Dre was coming home with me. I put her in the car and put her seatbelt on.

"A-Aceeee." She slurred.

"Yeah?"

"Why-Why'd you ch-cheaaat on me? I did nothing but l-love you. On yourrr birthdaaaay, I was g-going to askkk you to make loooove to me. I was gonna gi-ve it up to youuuuuu. You hurt me deeeeeeep. I loved y-you aceeeee." Damn.

"Baby?," I looked over at Dre, she was knocked out. I smiled, damn I miss her. Why was I so damn stupid?!

"Mmmm. Aceeeee I-I like someone elseee. He's the nicest thing ever, He's a gooooooood-d kiss-errrrr too."

"I don't want to talk about that Dre." I was mad. We had now pulled up to my house. I went to her side and picked her up. "Oh fuuckkkk. I thinkkk I'm h-hornyyyyy." She giggled, I laughed..

I sat her down on my bed. I was gonna sleep in the guest room. I went to get her a t-shirt to sleep in.

"Here dre." I gave her the t-shirt.

"Can you put it on me?" She smiled while biting her lip. Who am I to turn her down? I walked over to her taking off her shirt. She was giggling the whole time. I took off her pants and she moaned. Fuck man. I put the t-shirt on her and we just stared at each other.

A nigga couldn't resist. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back and we fell on the bed.

"Oooh." Dre squealed as I placed a hickie on her neck. That went all night.

∴DRE∴

    I woke up to a bangin' ass headache. Shit!

"where the hell am I?" I looked around, Ace's house? How'd I--When did I? I seen the cup of water and some asprin. I took it and got up. I was in a t-shirt. What the hell did I do? I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had sooooo many hickies.

Oh fuck! I looked in his medicine cabinet and got a new tooth brush and brushed my teeth. I managed to fix my hair into a high pony tail. I ran downstairs. Ace was in nothing but his boxers. OMG? Did I lose my virginity?

"GoodMorning sleeping beauty."

"We had had sex last night?" I ignored his greet.

"Nah, but you begged me to. I knew you'd regret it in the morning." I was so relieved. Thank God.

"How'd I get here? Where'd these hickies come from? Where is Mic?" I asked,

"You got really drunk last night. We started kissing and shit, Mic asked me to take you with me cause she wasan't going home, and ol dude had to do somethin'." I sighed, Khalil is gonna be so mad at me.

"I'm gonna take a shower and get out of here." I informed him before returning upstairs. I figured I'd take a shower since I still have clothes here.

I took a shower and threw on some acid washed shorts and a black Nike T-shirt. Luckily I left my oreo 5s. I left my hair in the pony tail and ran down stairs.

"Can I use one of your nike duffle bags?"

"Yeah." I threw all my clothes in the bag and called Mic.

"Hey boo.",I was already pissed so her greet only pissed me off more.

"Can you come get me?"

"Yep, I'm on my way." I hung up and went down stairs.

"Thanks for everything. But that dosen't change anything that I said." I told him. He walked up to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Dre. I know I fucked up big time. Just give me another chance baby. Please, I love you. I'm in love with you. Andrea, It was a mistake. A stupid ass mistake. Forgive me, let's try it again." I couldn't do anything but cry. I heard Mic's horn.

"I gotta go." I ran out the house,

"What happened?" Mic asked, "I'll tell you later. Can you drop me off at Khalil's house?" She nodded. I left my bag in her car, once we reached Khalil's house.

"Here it goes." I rung his door bell and he answered, shirtless. He's not making this any harder.

"Wassuh' come in." He moved to the side.

"I can't cause after I tell you this you're gonna hate me, and throw me out. I rather you just close the door in my face."

"What happened? I wanted to take you with me because my moms wanted me to stay the night with her." I nodded.

"Last night, I was really drunk and mic told ace to let me spend the night with him, I rarely remember anything from last night, but we kissed. A lot. I have a lot of hickies and shit. Then today he asked could we start again." I seen his jaw clench.

"I completely understand if you don't wanna--" Bam! He slams the door in my face. Why me? I breathed in heavily and began to walk home. I really fucked up. But I realized I still love Ace. I found myself walking to Ace's house. He opened the door, I hopped on him and kissed him. He brought me in the house.

"I want you back." I whispered, He smirked kissing me again. Am I making a mistake?

★★★★★

★★★★

★★★

★★

RATE PLEASE??

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT! THIS BOOK WILL BE ENDING IN THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS! THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!

LEAVE IDEAS FOR THE SECOND BOOK BELOW PLEASE!

VOTE

COMMENT

RATE

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...