Bolt {Louis Tomlinson AU}

By LoganEPoole

#658 in Action (10-19-2014) #17 in Action (12-29-2014) #20 Action (1-2-15) _________ By day, Athena Bolton at... More

Bolt {Louis Tomlinson AU}
Before You Read
prolouge
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
One Shot Competition. (CLOSED)
eleven
please read..
twelve.
YAY!
Q & A Video!
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
One Shot Contest Results.
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
Important: please read.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
Character Ask Q&A {CLOSED}
Character Ask Answers
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
epilogue
final note.
So..
Final final note
Sequel is up!
New Beginnings

four

9.5K 398 129
By LoganEPoole

-Athena-

As I sat in class listening to my marketing professor drone on and on about how to sell a finished product, I felt something hit the back of my head. Though I ignored it, I was tempted to turn around and confront the person who threw it. But I needed to keep my cool, or else my firey attitude would come alive.

Just as I turned my attention back to the conversation, another object hit the back of my head. The people behind me snickered amongst themselves, as I gripped my desk tightly. I could feel my claws trying to force themselves out, but I resisted the urge of allowing them to become fully exposed.

Once class was done and dismissed, I walked back to my dorm and waited for night to fall. That's what I generally did on nights I didn't have to study for a big exam. But instead, I locked the door to my dorm and escaped into the bathroom to wash and sharpen my claws. I had to treat them like hands and nails, or else they would become gross and dull.

"Athena." I heard someone whisper from behind the bathroom door. I groaned, before wipping off my hands and claws, pulling them back into my skin. "Athena, open up." The voice said again, before lightly tapping on the door. "I know your in there, Athena." That's when I realized it was my roommate. I sighed, before opening the door and smiling at her. "Finally, not o my do I have to use the bathroom, but I was told that your dad is at the front office? Said that it was important."

I sighed once again, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Thank you. I will go take care of it." I mumbled, as I grabbed the key to my dorm and walked out of the room, the door closing behind me.

My dad rarely acknowledges my existence. Once I turned sixteen, he started talking to me more. He would call me every other month and ask how things at home were, but he would never say he loved me. I try to tell myself that it's because he's tough and has no emotion, but that's not the case.

Once I reached the front office, there sat my dad in his brown leather jacket with the same stern grin that's always on his face, waiting for me. "Dad, care to tell me why your here?" I asked him, crossing my arms and staring at him. He looked up at me from his spot on the bench and stood up, placing his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

"You look so much like your mother." He said, as I rolled my eyes in frustration. "You act like her, too."

"What do you want, dad?" I snapped.

"You get that attitude of yours from me." He replied, glaring at me. I scoffed, before lifting my right hand up and pointing at it.

"I also have these massive metal claws that your genetics gave me. Do you want me to show them to you?" I barked, causing to chuckle. He actually freaking chuckled. It's official: The world is ending. "I'm not going to ask again, dad."

"I have something to give you. Something that you need to read." He told me, as he passed me a white binder. I looked at it curiously, before hugging it against my chest. " I can't stay and discuss anything, though."

"Shocker."

"Don't start with me, Athena. You know I'm busy." He barked, clenching his jaw in frustration. "I gotta head out. Bye A." He added, before walking away from me and towards his motorcycle.

"See you in three years!" I yelled back, removing one of my hands from the binder and waving at him sarcastically. He ignored me completely, before zooming down the road. I sighed, looking down at the white binder in my hands, trying to figure out exactly what was in it.

Just as I headed in the direction of the library, my phone rang. I groaned, pulling it out of my pocket and placing it to my ear, not even bothering to look at the number. "What?" I snapped, causing the person on the other end to chuckle.

"Someone is in a bitchy mood."

"What do you want, Niall?" I asked, losing my patience. "I'm not in the mood to do anything and quite honestly, you annoy the piss out of me. So what do you want?" I yelled, as Niall laughed loudly. "What's so funny, Horan?"

"Who pissed in your Cherrios?" He asked, as I rolled my eyes and walked back to my dorm, deciding to read the binder later.

"My dad showed up. He pissed me off." I mumbled, keeping my head low and avoiding eye contact with everyone. "What do you want, Niall?"

"I have a contract for you, but if your in a bad mood, I don't want to give you it and stress you out more."

Niall was known as one of those nice bad guys. He'll listen to your problems, give you advice, and be a shoulder to cry on one minute. But rip your heart out and throw you in the Hudson the next. Although I like the idea of telling him to give the contract to someone else and give me a day off, I want it.

"I need to kill something. Come by my dorm and drop it off. Just don't get caught by my dorm advisor."

"Aye aye, Captain!" He yelled, before the line went dead and I walked back to my dorm in silence.

<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>

11:45 PM

Just as I slipped my suit on and straightened my hair, it was already fifteen till. My roommate had left an hour before to go party, since it was a Friday night. She had invited me to join her, but since I'm not a big fan of parties, I stayed in. Pictures weren't going to edit themselves.

I grabbed the file containing the contract out of my dresser drawer, before sitting in my swivel chair, opening the file moments later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Oliver Stone

Age: 25

Occupation: Musician

Cause Of Contract:

·Got brother arrested and wrinkly accused

Location: Apartment outside of Manhattan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance, throwing the file in the sink and lighting fire to it. I waited for it to burn to ash, before washing the sink out of the evidence. Once that was done, I climbed out my dorm window and blended in with the shadows.

By the time I had reached the alley way beside the apartment, I heard footsteps. "Athena!" I heard someone whisper loudly, causing me to stop abruptly. I looked behind me, only to find Niall running after me in his suit as well. I groaned, crossing my arms and impatiently tapping my foot.

"What do you want, Horan?" I snapped. He narrowed his eyes at me, crossing his arms as well.

"I want you to give me your contract." He said. I raised an eyebrow at him in confusion. He has never asked me for my contract before. In fact, no one ever tries and takes someone's contract without the consent of the head captain.

"Does Commander Malik know about this?" I asked. He shook his head, causing me to become even more confused. "Then why are you asking me for my contract?"

"I have a bad feeling about this, A. I feel like this contract is life threatening."

"The entire damn job is life threatening, Niall. If any of Team Z were to get caught by the police, we would be sentenced to death; life in prison if we're really lucky." I explained, as I began to walk away from Niall and towards the apartments fire escape. "I have a job to do."

"Athena," Niall said sternly, grabbing my wrist. I snapped my head around, seeing that he was dead serious. "This is a bad idea. I don't want you hurt."

I ripped my wrist from his grip, before climbing up the escape, becoming lighter and lighter on my feet as I reached the contracts apartment. I glanced down below me, realizing that Niall had disappeared, which eased my mind and allowed me to concentrate.

Once inside the apartment, all the lights were off, making my job easier. The smell of cigarettes and dirty dishes filled the air, telling me the contract smoked at least three packs a day.

I walked back towards the bedroom, thinking that he was asleep, ultimately making him an easy target. I carefully opened the door, only to find a body laying in the bed. I tiptoed over towards him, slowly allowing my claws to reveal themselves. But just as I reached the head of the bed, I was left with a surprise:

Pillows.

I had been tricked into thinking that someone was actually in the bed. I felt so much embarrassment and anger. I felt like a fool. I pulled back the covers with my claws, only to find a note waiting. My eyes widened, as I picked it up angrily.

°°°

Bolt,

Surprise. I'm your worst nightmare, now.

Sincerely,

Thunder

°°°

"Shit." I cursed, shoving the note in a pocket, the sounds of sirens blaring. I jumped out of the window and zoomed down the escape, before becoming one with the shadows, trying to get as far away as possible from the apartment. So I ran to the closest place I knew. Which was Niall's apartment.

Whoever this Thunder kid is, he's in for a very rude awakening. Because if I ever encountered this kid, I will kill him. No one messes with me.

No one.

_____________________

logan made an appearance. happy, happy days. in all seriousness though, just like liam is head captain of team x ( the good guys ) zayn is head of team z ( the bad guys )

what do you think is inside the binder logan gave her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 2.1K 16
"No running through the hallway!" I yelled as two boys ran past me. "Yes Professor." They said as they slowed down. I smiled as I shook my head and...
35.1K 649 17
Selena meets Tony after a accident the two get into. Tony and Selena spend a night together. After that Tony starts to gain feelings for Selena in ma...
15.8K 804 30
Gwendolyn Eva Porter, henchman to Loki, the God of Mischief. She has had her life go swimmingly well for her these past few years. Her best friend is...
202K 4.8K 35
Nova West, a girl who's bad at making friends, decides to opt it off and become a loner. She's an insecure girl, although she's too guarded to admit...