The Passage (h.s)

By hes_wreckedme

***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Sequel: The Succession

Chapter Nineteen

3.9K 157 55
By hes_wreckedme

Harry takes off running before he finishes challenging me to the race.

"You're so sneaky." I yell as I'm chasing him.

Clearly this is an unfair competition, he's on the second floor and I'm barely halfway up the stairs.

"You can't keep up with me, can you?"

He's taunts me while he continues to run. He rushes past the threshold of the bedroom door and disappears. Out of breath, I eventually make my entrance looking for where's he's hiding. The next moment I'm tackled on the floor, completely enveloped in Harry's arms.

"That was very unsportsmanlike young man."

"You're just jealous because I'm faster than you."

He's getting incredible joy out of teasing me.

"That's not true. Number one, you cheated by running before I knew we were even racing, and number two, your legs are much longer than mine."

"No more excuses, I won."

He gives me a snarky smile before softening his demeanor. His gentle fingers caressing my cheek while gazing deep into my eyes. He gives a sweet little smile before resting his heart shaped lips over mine. In no time his tongue begins a romantic slow dance, refusing to break our connection.

"Mmm, that was very nice. I suppose I'll forgive you for tricking me, just this once. But there's one problem though."

"What's that?"

He looks puzzled and concerned.

"If we don't stop, we'll never leave the house."

"You make a great point my love."

Harry raises himself off the floor then grabs my hand.

"Here baby let me give you a hand. Considering it's my fault you're down there in the first place."

I purse my lips and smile at him flirtatiously.

"Let's take our shower."

***
We behave ourselves as much as two new lovers can in the shower. Water dripping down our skin; groping, massaging, and caressing. Harry and his speedy fingers give me a quick,  yet earth shattering orgasm. He even massages my scalp while washing my hair. He dries my body with a towel which perfectly match the bathrobes. His actions are quite chivalrous, but unnecessary. However, it seems to please him to no end, so I just let him do his thing.

We dress casually, just trying to keep everything low key. Hopefully we can enjoy our day without too many distractions. I've prepared myself for the worst, but even at the worst nothing seems impossible when he's by my side.

Stopping to grab my hand, he uses his other to nudge under my chin. Our sight line is completely connected.

"I'm so excited to spend the day with you. Are you sure you're ok with this?"

"Yes, definitely. I was getting ready to ask you the same question."

A shy giggle rises from my throat as he kisses the back of my hand.

"I'm ready too. I have one more question though, which car should we take?"

"I don't really have a preference, although I do enjoy the Audi. It's beautiful and not too flashy. Maybe that's our best option for today."

The black Audi seems like the best choice, vice his yellow Ferrari or some other showy vehicle. Like I said, we want to stay under the radar for now.

"The Audi it is. Your chariot awaits my love."

****

Our afternoon begins with lunch at a tucked away cafe near Santa Monica Boulevard. After spending nearly an hour and a half eating and talking, he brings me to Alfred for coffee. Which I must say is the best coffee I've ever had.

We take a walk on Melrose while holding hands and sipping our iced coffees. My heart flutters when he laces his fingers with mine. He isn't hiding his affection for me in public, and it warms my heart.

Along the way, we get stopped by some fans. Surprisingly they're not upset about him having a girlfriend. I'm sure there'll be moments when people will want to publicly crucify me, thankfully today isn't that day.

He signs autographs and poses for selfies with them. Making sure to give each one of them a loving embrace. Without a doubt he's the most congenial person I've ever met. You hear about celebrities that get nasty with fans who approach them on the street. Which is ridiculous because it's part of the job, within reason of course.

I'm sure it gets overwhelming sometimes, but Harry handles it with such grace. You can see the deep adoration he has for them. It looks like I can add this to the unending list of things I love about him. Everything he does has pure intentions behind it.

"It was a pleasure to meeting you."

"Thank you so much. We love you."

"I love you too."

***

"Harry."

"Yes Love."

"I'm so proud of you. Your heart always has room to love. You give of yourself when others wouldn't, I'm so lucky to have you. I just want you to know that."

"Thank you Darling, that means a lot. I do love my fans and I owe them everything. I even owe them for meeting you. I love you."

"I love you too."

***

As we continue our afternoon, we window shop, making our way in and out several high-end clothing shops. Our time is relaxed and natural, sharing more about our histories and hopes for the future with each other. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

"Try something on for me. I wanna buy you something."

"Baby you don't have to do that."

"I know I don't have to, but I want to. C'mon, please."

I admire him for his persistence, so I try on a few pair of shoes. The first pair is a white patent leather boot that zips up the front, and the second one is a black leather chunky heel with rivets around the top.

"What do you think?"

"Damn Babe, both are hot. Your legs look even longer in them. Excuse me..." He pretends to motion to the store clerk. "...can I take my hot ass girlfriend into the dressing room for some privacy?"

I'm trying my hardest not to laugh and blush.

"Harry be serious, which one do you like best?"

"Do you like them both?" I nod my head thoughtfully. "Ok, we're buying both."

My attempts to protest fail, he shushes me and grabs both pairs of shoes.

"You're so stubborn."

"So are you." He smiles cheekily. "It was my idea to buy you something, you didn't ask for them, they're a gift."

"Harry, I get it. But I don't want you because of your money. I want you, even if you're broke. I love you, not your bank account."

"I know, and I appreciate that. I'll try not to go overboard, but let me spoil you sometimes. Ok?"

I nod my head and smile, captivated by his emerald green eyes. He gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you. Let's pay for these shoes and get out of here."

***

On our short trip back to Harry's house he continues holding my hand. I feel like I'm in the safest place in the world. We make casual conversation about the girls and our near future. He can't wait to meet them; I know he'll love them. And I'm positive Lark and Lily will adore him as well.

"Today went very well. No issues with the paps, the few fans that approached us were calm. Did you enjoy yourself my love?"

"It was perfect. Thank you for the relaxing day."

When we get back to his house, he punches in the gate code. I'm trying to hold back a yawn, but it's impossible.

"You tired Love?"

"Yeah a little, this has been an eventful week." I smile proudly.

"Let me take you inside, I'll give you a back rub then we can take a nap."

"That sounds lovely, but what's the catch."

"No catch...well maybe..."

"Ahh, I figured you'd want something in return. After the nap? I'll have more energy to take care of you."

"I can live with that." He devilishly smiles.

On our way in the house he powers up both of our phones. We shut them off, so we could enjoy each other's company without unnecessary interruptions. Obviously we've missed a lot, because both our phones are going crazy with notifications.

"What the hell?"

We look down at the phones, then back at each other in horror.

"Fuck." We say in unison.

Harry begins pacing and wringing his hands together. He's panicked, looking like a caged animal. Apparently, this is what he does when he's overly anxious.

"Willow, I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry. I don't know how to fix this."

He begins to sob uncontrollably, which tears my heart apart.

"Harry, it's ok. Baby I promise it's fine, we're gonna be okay."

The numerous text messages are from Sam, Niall, Harry's manager and PR people, several of his other friends, and Lark. Someone posted some pictures of us today. It's all over social media. Sam sent me a few of the pics in a text message so we know what everyone is looking at. There's nothing horrible, just holding hands and one little kiss on the lips.

"You weren't ready to tell the girls. They know now, don't they? Baby I'm sorry."

I pull him by the hand towards the couch, I need to get him calmed down. He's still sobbing and resting his head on my lap. I run my fingers through his hair to console him.

"Listen to me Babe. You're right, I wasn't ready to tell them. I was nervous about having this conversation. But things happen for a reason. Maybe we weren't meant to keep this a secret from Lark and Lily. Like I said, I'm okay and the girls will be too. Honestly, this gives us a chance to move things along quicker. You know how much we want to live together."

"You're not angry with me?"

"No, of course not. We deserve to have a day out with each other. We took the risk, and I wouldn't change a thing."

"I can't believe how amazing you are. It isn't easy dating someone like me, you're so patient and understanding. I have no idea what I did to deserve you, but I'm never going to disappoint you. I promise."

I press my puckered lips on his, softly whispering the words I love you.

"I should call the girls and get this conversation over with."

"You'll do great Baby. Do you want me to stay with you?"

He sweetly smiles as I wipe a tear from his cheek.

"Absolutely."

***

"Oh my god Mama. Is that you? Is that really you in those pictures? Are you with Harry Styles? Mama I'm freaking."

"Me too." Lily giggles in the background.

"Yes, baby girls that's me, and yes, I'm with Harry Styles. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I met him, but I wanted to talk to you about it in person. Are you girls upset? Please be honest."

"Upset? No, we're excited. Whoa, does this mean I get to meet Liam?"

Lark can't hardly catch her breath because she's talking so fast.

"Me too, can I meet Louis?" Lily cheerfully requests.

I'm so relieved and my heart is racing with excitement. Relief washes over Harry's body as well.

"I'm sure you'll meet them soon. How about you meet Harry first? Hm?"

"I can't believe this is happening. You're the coolest mom ever. Can we say hi to him? Can we FaceTime you. Oh my gosh!"

I glance in Harry's direction, he \\shakes his head like a giddy little child. I take that as a yes from him.

"Okay Baby, give me a minute and we'll call you back."

After disconnecting the call, he lets out a heavy sigh.

"Oh my god I'm so relieved...and excited. Are you sure you're okay with a FaceTime call?"

"More than ready, I haven't heard them so excited in forever. And look at you, you're just as happy. You're adorable."

He giggles as he grabs for my hand again.

"Rain check on the back rub and nap...and the, you know?"

I bite my lip while cocking my eyebrow.

"You know it."

"Ok, let's do this."

I hand him my phone.

"Go ahead, they wanna talk to you, not me."

The phone hardly ring before they pick up. The moment they appear on the screen Harry grins ear to ear.

"Hello girls."

He waves at the phone making the girls giggle.

"Oh my gosh Harry I can't believe you're my mom's boyfriend. Wait, you're her boyfriend, right?"

Her cheeks turn rosy red from embarrassment.

"Yup, I'm her boyfriend. I can't wait to meet you in person."

He can't stop smiling and neither can they. He squeezes my hand; one, two, three.

"Harry, can you take me to a One Direction concert?"

Lily asks eagerly.

"I'll take you to every one of them if you want. As long as your mom is ok with it."

"Mama, can I?"

"Of course, we can go to some shows it'll be fun. I'm excited too."

"Can we come home early? Mama, we want to meet Harry."

"I know you do Lark, but your dad is here visiting. He doesn't get to see you very often. Finish your week with him and enjoy your time. And be good."

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll be there to see you when you come home."

Harry reassures them.

"Ok, we're gonna go to a movie with Daddy tonight. He's letting us choose where we go to dinner too."

"That's very sweet, you girls have fun."

"Can we call you before bed?"

"You can call whenever you want Baby. I love you girls. Mwah!"

"Love you mama, bye Harry."

"Bye kiddos."

Harry trembles and giggles when the call ends.

"You did great Baby, they loved you."

"Oh my god, I was so nervous. They're adorable. I'm sorry if this is weird, but I love them already."

"That's not weird. It's wonderful! But I must say, I think it's time I cash in on that rain check. But maybe I'll do the work. You're a little keyed up, I think you need to relax."

"Oh my Darling I didn't think you'd ever ask."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
14.2K 356 24
Harry Styles is a 17 year old college student. His boyfriend Louis Tomlinson is 23. Harry is still a virgin which Louis didn't know. The curly headed...
648K 16.1K 95
#1 in harrystyles (19/09/2018) #1 in firststory (25/09/2018) ME & YOU BOOK 2 IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Are you okay?" I ask him as we're both...
4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...