It's You

By NagkataonLang

Thirdy Ravena & Bea de Leon Fanfic More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 20

4.5K 124 27
By NagkataonLang

The moment I met her, my soul begged of me to make her mine.
It was as if, in the moment I looked at her, I discovered my life's purpose.
And that is how I fell for her.
Edgar Holmes

"Girls, thank you so much. Naappreciate ko tong group date natin." Mikki said while giving beso to everyone.

"Anything for you, Mikki. Ikaw ang first bride kaya excited ang lahat." Rhiana said while giggling.

"Oo nga Rhi, mas excited pa kayo sa akin." Mikki laughed as she approached me to give a tight hug and a beso. "And you Bea, thank you so much for joining us."

"Don't mention it Mikki. I am so happy that I got a chance to spend time with all of you, girls." I answered with a smile.

"Masaya kaming nakasama ka." Andi said while giving me beso.

"This won't be the last, diba?" I nodded as an agreement to Xands.

"More bonding moments please." Bianca and Aimee said in unison.

"Wow, kailangan talaga sabay? Naging twin na din ba kayo?" Hazelle butted in and all of us laughed.

"Well, nag enjoy kaming kasama ka Bea." Denise said.

"Me, too. Sobrang nag enjoy ako." I answered while laughing.

"You are warmly welcome to the group, Bea." Angie opened her arms.

"Group hug." Ari exclaimed.

"Group hug." Everyone said in unison while giggling.

I was really flattered that Mikki invited me to join their girls day out to help her in planning their wedding. I informed Thirdy about the group date and he was happy that I'll be having a bonding moment with the girls.

I never thought that I easily get along with his brothers girlfriends. There was never an awkward and dull moments with them. And I never felt that I was a newbie in the group, hindi ako nakaramdam na out of place ako sakanila. After hours of eating, planning and chitchatting, girls bid their goodbyes and Mikki and I were the only ones left. She was waiting for her bestfriend and me, for Thirdy.

"Bea, I hope you can join us again next time. Wait, I'll add you na to the group chat." She picked up her phone and got busy for a second. "Done."

"Thanks Mikki. Ofcourse, I am looking forward to our next sesh." I answered gladly.

Mikki and I were busy talking about trivial matters when I felt someone hugged me from behind, amoy nya pa lang kilala ko na. "Hello Baby." He whispered to my ear then kissed my cheek. "Hi Mikki." Thirdy greeted Mikki.

"Oh Thirds. Hello."

"Bagal talaga ni Anton. Pinaghihintay ang fiancee nya." He said in between his laughs.

"Wow Babe ah, coming from you?" I even rolled my eyes.

"You two are so cute talaga, bagay na bagay." Mikki said habang kinikilig pa. "And I am not waiting for Anton, Thirds. I have a date with my bestfriend. Oh she's here na pala." She waved and a girl excitedly ran towards Mikki.

"Mikaela Cortes. How are you, the last time I saw you, boyfriend mo lang si Anton ngayon, fiance mo na." She got a big hug from her bestfriend.

"Well, ganun talaga Tricia Santos. Tagal mong nawala eh." Mikki said as they broke their hug. "Oh, anyway. Meet my friends, Thirdy and Bea." Mikki extended her hand to introduce the both of us. Thirdy and I waved to the girl to acknowledged her presence. "Lovebirds, this is my bestfriend, Tri."

Bahagya akong natigilan. Tri. Thirdy looked at me and I felt that he became uneasy. I immediately composed myself to greet her. "Ammm Hi. It's nice to meet you, Tri." I offered a hand shake and she accepted it.

I glanced at Thirdy, signalling to do the same. "Hello Tri." He said and Tri smiled widely. They shook hands but Thirdy quickly loose his grip to the girl's hand.

"So, I think, we have to go na. Thank you again Bea ah." Mikki gave a beso to me and Thirdy.

"Not a problem Mikki. Ingat kayo." They just nodded and Mikki pulled her bestfriend to walked a little bit fast away from us.

"Baby." Confusion evident on his face.

"Let's go na Babe. Gusto ko na magpahinga, sumama pakiramdam ko." As much as I wanted to talk about it, gusto ko sanang palipasin muna.

Thirdy and I walked to the parking lot in full silence. Maybe both of us were still in shock that we just met someone who's name is Tri. But before we reached his car, I stopped for a moment because I was feeling dizzy again. I massaged my temple as my head hurts a little.

Thirdy, with so much concern in his eyes, wrapped his arm around my waist. "Babe, bakit? Anong nararamdaman mo?"

"Nahihilo lang ako Babe. Baka napagod lang ako kaya ganito." I stared at him but my sight was quite blurry. I tried to walk again but this time, my knee trembled and I felt nauseous.

I was really disoriented, I did not notice that I was lifted and carried by Thirdy. "Babe." I murmured. He looked at me, kitang kita ang pag aalala sa mukha nya. I tried to open my mouth again to speak but I failed. My eyes automatically shut and everything went black. The last thing I know, Thirdy screamed my name.

***

I woke up in unfamiliar room with the white walls and deafening silence. Oh that distinctive smell, the iodoform smell, I really really hate that. I let out a sigh realizing I was at the hospital. I felt someone holding my hand and I saw my bestfriend busy watching television. I moved a little that caught her attention.

"Hi Beh. Kamusta pakiramdam mo?" She showed me her signature smile.

"I'm kinda dizzy pa. Bakit ako nandito?" I said as I tried to get up on the hospital bed. Jho immediately stood up at pinigilan ako.

"Hey. Stop it Beatriz. Magpahinga ka muna jan okay?" Iniayos ako ng higa ni Jho at kinumutan.

"Beh, nasan si Thirdy?" My voice was too weak.

"Kinakausap nya lang yung Doctor. Maya maya babalik na din yon." She answered.

"Bakit ka nandito? Hindi ka ba umuwi ng Batangas?" I asked curiously.

"Nico surprised me Beh. He came home early in the morning for a short vacation." Jho smiled as she caressed my hair. "Kaya hindi ako nakauwi kina Mama. When Thirdy called me, nasa condo lang kami. Nahimatay ka daw so he rushed you to the hospital."

"Where's Nico?"

"Hinatid nya ko kanina. Pinauwi ko muna sya para kumuha ng damit natin, you have stuffs naman sa unit ko diba? Sasamahan kita dito Beh. Kami ni Thirdy ang magbabantay sayo." She calmly explained.

"Thank you Beh. But Nico needs you. Short vacay na nga lang sya dito hindi mo pa sasamahan" I sincerely said.

"Who told you? Sama din daw sya dito noh." Jho laughed.

We heard a single knock on the door and Thirdy came in. He excitedly walked towards me when he saw that I was awake already. He kissed my forehead for several times.

"How are you Baby?" Thirdy asked as he sat on the bed.

"Medyo hilo pa ko. Pero don't worry, I'm feeling better na." I reached for his hand and pressed it lightly. "Babe, gusto kong maupo. Help me please." He hurriedly obliged so magkatabi na kaming nakaupo ni Thirdy. I leaned my head on his shoulder and his arm supporting my back.

"Thirds, ano sabi ng Doctor? May result na ba daw yung mga test?" Jho said.

"Hindi pa daw tapos, Jho. Pupunta na lang daw sila dito sa room after." Thirdy answered. But we heard another knock on the door and a familiar face in white coat entered with smile on her face.

"Ate Den?" Jho and I said in unison. Dennise Lazaro was our friend, mostlikely our Ate. Our families were very good friends, it's just that their family went to US for Ate Den's education. She studied medicine there and this was the first time we saw her after how many years.

"Beatriz." She looked at me and turned to other side. "Jhoana." She smiled widely. "Namiss ko kayo."

"Kami din Ate Den." Jho approached Ate Den and gave the latter a hug. Ate Den walked towards me and kissed me on my cheek.

"So how are you feeling, Bea?" She asked me, still wearing her smile.

"Nahihilo lang Doc. But much better than earlier." I showed them a small smile.

"Doc, kamusta po ang result ng mga lab test? May findings po ba?" Thirdy asked nervously while holding my hand tightly.

"Actually, everything is clear." Ate Den started. "Naover-fatigue ka lang Bea. You just need to rest." Everyone inside the room relieved.

"But there is a finding on one of the test." The doctor said and the three of us listen quietly. "Bea, Thirdy." Thirdy and I glanced to each other then back to Ate Den.

"What is it, Doc?" Thirdy asked bravely.

"You should take good care of Bea." Ate Den paused for a second then looked directly to Thirdy. "She's carrying your baby, Thirdy."

"Wait. What? Baby? Ate Den?" Jho said still in shock.

"Yes. Bea is 4 weeks pregnant."

"I am going to be a father." I heard Thirdy whispered and let out a small laughs. Hindi ko alam kung natawa ba sya o naiyak, hindi ko sya matingnan.

I was dazed on Ate Den's revelation. There were lots of things that goes through my mind. A simultaneous shift of emotions and I really don't know what to feel.

I am 4 weeks pregnant. How come? Ofcourse you had sex with Thirdy, your boyfriend, Beatriz ano ba? Don't be too in denial.

I was feeling so shocked, our baby was made on our first try. I'm pregnant. I. Am. Pregnant. I'm really pregnant. This only means that I'll be in labor in few months. Oh ow I have to push the baby out of me. Masakit yon.

I put my hands on my tummy and my eyes becomes watery as I gently rub my belly in circular motion. There is a little tiny human being with a beating heart growing inside my body.

I glanced at Thirdy, he was wearing the biggest smile on his face but tears were slowly falling from his eyes. I held his face and wiped his tears using my thumb.

"Someone will call me Mommy in few months." I muttered. Unaunahan ang mga luhang lumabas sa aking mga mata.

"Baby." Thirdy held both of my cheeks and wiped all of my tears. "Everything is alright. Wag ka matakot."

"Bea wag ka umiyak, makakaapekto yan sa baby." Doc Den said as she walked towards the door. "I have to go, may check lang akong ibang patients. Congrats to both of you."

"So I'll be a Tita na." Jho said as she walks back and forth. "Oh no, a Ninang pala." As if she was talking to herself. "No, no, no, no. Mommy din dapat ang itatawag nya saken."

Thirdy and I looked at Jho for a second at nagbalik ulit ng tingin sa isa't isa. Both of us suppressed our laughs but we failed big time, napahagalpak kami ng tawang dalawa.

"Anong tinatawa tawa nyong dalawa jan huh?" Jho threw us a death glare. She walks fast towards us and pinch us lightly.

"Aray Jho." Thirdy and I complained.

"You two owes me kwento. Lalong lalo ka na Beatriz." She looked straight into my eyes at namimilog ang kanyang mga mata. I was about to speak but she raised her hand to cut me off. "Mamaya ka na mag explain. Lalabas lang ako at bibili ng kape, para mahimasmasan naman ako. Grabeng pasurprise nyo. Di ko keri." Hindi na kami nakapagsalita at dali daling lumabas si Jho ng kwarto.

Thirdy and I faced each other, no one dared to speak and were just staring to each other. Thirdy, once again, cupped my cheeks and pinned our foreheads. Our eyes were looking sincerely to each other. "Babe, alam kong madaming tumatakbo sa isip mo ngayon." He paused for a moment. "Gusto kong magsorry sayo, I know hindi natin naplano ito. Pero isa lang ang masisigurado ko sayo. We will face this together. Aalagaan kita, aalagaan ko kayo pareho." I slowly nodded and smiled as a response to him. Thirdy slowly closed the gap between our lips and gave me short, soft, warm kiss. That kiss made my mind calm and gave assurance that everything will be okay.

Thirdy and I put our hands on my tummy and both of us giggled. "We are having a baby." We said in unison and the four corners of the room was filled with joy and laugher. Mommy... Daddy... And soon, our baby love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.3K 25
A Fatima Story
103K 970 23
ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs. ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏᴇ💘
228K 5K 34
Jia Morado Bea de Leon