I Can't Change Back (SasuNaru...

Galing kay otaku_Lucky_Star

EDITED ✔ Team 7 was on a mission to capture a few weak ninjas and retrieve a treasure. Naruto, being hasty, u... Higit pa

Author's Note
Mission 1: I Can't Change Back!
Mission 2: Shopping
Mission 3: Daisies
Mission 4: Things Are Different Now
Mission 5: Thanks Sasuke
Mission 6: Sakura's Advice
Mission 7: I Didn't Open The Box
Mission 8: The Stone
Mission 9: Someone In My Head
Mission 10: Don't Change Back
Mission 11: His Feelings
Mission 13: I Can't For Sakura
Mission 14: Too Many Problems
Mission 15: I Know Who To Save
Mission 16: The Nine Tails
Mission 17: For You
Mission 18: Naruko Uzumaki

Mission 12: My Feelings

10K 298 278
Galing kay otaku_Lucky_Star

I woke up the next morning thinking about last night. I felt my face heat up and I closed my eyes happily with a smile.

"Ahhh he likes me!" I squealed as I rolled around on my bed. "And if I didn't stop him last night..." my face started to burn as I held my cheeks in embarrassment. "We might have gone all the way!"

I continued to squeal as I thought about him and last night. I rolled back over to face my daisies and smiled happily. "So this is my new beginning...Ino was right; maybe changing into a girl was a good thing."

I got ready to leave my apartment when I suddenly remembered something important. "That's right! Last night he told me to give him an answer to whether I like him too..."

I don't know whether I like him or not. I mean just the other day I hated him, and now all of a sudden I can't get him out of my head...

I sighed as I thought about my problem. "Welp, I guess that's gonna have to wait!" I said happily as I skipped down the hall to go eat some Ramen.

Sasuke liiiiikes me~! Ahhh I feel so happy!

***

While eating my bowl of Ramen I couldn't help but hum as I enjoyed each noddle slowly.

"Hey old man, you're Ramen tastes amazing today~!" I sang as I smiled at him happily.

Ayame began to laugh as she set down another bowl for me. "You're in a good mood, huh Naruto?"

I placed a hand on my cheek as I tilted my head to the side with a smile, "What? Is it that obvious~?"

"It kind of is since you're practically glowing," the old man said with a chuckle.

"Is it a boy~" Ayame teased.

I chuckled happily, "Ohhh you talk too much~!"

I began the next bowl of Ramen when another customer came in. "Hey Naruto."

I looked over to see Iruka sensei. "Sensei~ long time no see!" I said happily.

"You seem happy," he laughed as he ordered a bowl. "I see you're still a girl."

"Yeah~ it be like that sometimes."
And I'm not planning on changing back! Well...at least not for now~

I finished my bowl quickly and walked out with a skip to my step. To every person I came across, I smiled happily and greeted.

"Today's a great day!"

***

I ended up at the park when I looked up to see Sasuke in a tree again. Lucky~!

I jumped up on the tree and sat down across from him. "Hey Sasuke!"

He looked at me with a raised brow. "Why're you so happy?"

"Hmm, I dunno~" I sang as I looked at him with a smile.

He gave a small smile and whispered, "Idiot."

I looked at him and I felt this sudden urge to hold him in my arms and kiss him.

"What?"

"I wanna kiss you," I said bluntly.

He gave a small laugh and looked over to me with open arms. "Come here."

I smiled and quickly crawled into his arms. I placed my face into his chest and grabbed onto his shirt like a child. "Mmm~ For some reason I'm really happy right now."

He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me. "I can tell," he whispered as he played with my hair.

As he ran his fingers through my long blonde hair, I wrapped my arms around him, feeling safe in his arms.

"Naruto...do you like me?"

I felt my heart skip as he asked that question. "Wh-why the sudden question?"

"Naruto, I'm serious about you. I really like you, but I need to know if you feel the same way."

I looked at him in awe from his serious tone. I looked away from his gaze and felt a shiver down my spine. "Sasuke...I don't know whether I like you or not. I mean for all I know, what I'm feeling can be temporary. Like...maybe it's a girl thing or something."

He began to frown as he pushed me away gently. "That sounds like bull shit."

"I mean...ugh I dunno!"

He stood up slowly and looked down at me with a frown. "Get back to me when you're ready to grow up."

He jumped off the branch, leaving me on my own. I hit my forehead on the trunk of the tree while yelling: "Stupid! Stupid! I'm such an idiot!"

See Naruto? This is what happens when you run away from your problems!

***

The next day I woke up feeling a heavy weight on my soul. Shit...Is this the price for my sins?

I sighed as I got ready to go out to do the next mission today. I walked out of my apartment to head over to the park. Today's mission was to pick out weeds from an old lady's house.

I reached the park to see Sakura and Sasuke already waiting for me. I glanced over at Sasuke to see him completely ignore me.

I sighed as Sakura continued to say something about the mission.

"Alright guys let's do this!" She yelled cheerfully.

Sasuke stayed silent and I did a weak nod.

"What's up with you guys?" She asked completely clueless.

"Tch, it's nothing..." I replied as I crossed my arms.

"Hmph. Of course it's nothing...nothing to her," he mumbled as he walked away.

I threw punches in the air as he was turned around. I wanna hit em so Bad! Who does he think he is throwing shade?! I followed behind him with loud stomps.

"Wait...what? I'm so confused. Did something happen?"

***

We were pulling out weeds in the lady's garden when I couldn't pull one out. "This one won't come out!" I yelled as I continued to pull. Without any use, I decided to move on to the next one and then come back.

"Hmph, of course you quit. You sure love to run away from your problems," Sasuke said harshly.

"Well at least I'm not the one pressuring the weed to come out," I retorted as I felt my blood boil.

"You're right. I guess I care too much for that stupid weed."

"The weed isn't stupid, it's just confused!"

"Why does it sound like you guys aren't really talking about the weeds..." Sakura commented innocently.

"Shut up!" We yelled in union.

Sasuke and I made eye contact, and I quickly looked away. "Hmph!" I pouted

"Tch..."

"Why do I feel like a third wheel...?"

***

We finally finished our missions for the day, and I decided to visit Ino. I need more fertilizer...and someone to rant to.

I walked into the shop and sat down by the counter. "Hey Ino!"

She quickly came running out from the back with a giant bouquet of flowers.

"Oh Naruto, what brings you here?"

"I need some more plant food."

She smiled as she placed the flowers down. "I see you're still taking care of them."

"Believe it! They're nice to look at when I wake up."

She nodded in agreement before she ran to the back to get some fertilizer.

"Hey Ino...can I talk to you about something?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. What's on your mind?" she asked as she placed the fertilizer on the counter.

"Well you see...there's this...person that likes me."

"Oooh, guy troubles~" She sat down next to me and looked at me excitedly.

"Well uh...he likes me and he wants to know if I like him...but I dunno if I like him...and he's putting pressure on me!"

"Oof...Well, I don't have much experience in this department, but I've seen a lot of romance shows, so I think I can help," she said proudly. "First, you gotta tell me everything from the beginning."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

128K 3.2K 17
When Naruto was no older than three years old, the villagers beat him to with an inch of his life. The Anbu, Dog, (Kakashi) found him and took him to...
3.6K 23 1
PWP. ONE-SHOT. - Explicit Sexual Content.
1M 37.8K 89
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
169K 4.9K 7
The hokage, Naruto was in his office when suddenly, for some unknown reason... he teleported back in the past when he was only 12 yrs old. Well Narut...