I'm falling for my Ex Fiancé...

By heyitsbubble

"Lana i want you to be on my wedding day, there's no excuse I don't want to hear it anymore. You graduated fr... More

Welcome
Part 1 - Are you Crazy?!
Part 2 - Poor Little girl
Part 3 - I'm home
Part 4 - Routine
Part 5 - Sooner or Later
Part 6 - I missed you
Part 7 - Specifically about him
Part 8 - Someone
Part 9 - Wedding day
Part 10 - I'll be back in a minute
Part 11 - You know each other?
Part 12 - Excuse me
Part 13 - She looked Happier
Part 14 - I hate you
Part 15 - Adult problem
Part 16 - Lunch
Part 17 - He can be an idiot sometimes
Part 18 - kindness
Part 19 - It's not your fault
Part 20 - Another chance
Part 21 - The dress
Part 22 - Just keep it
Part 23 - Calls
Part 24 i - Please help me control myself
Part 25 - For me?
Part 26 - NYC
Part 27 - The weirdest
Part 28 - So are you guys getting back together?
Part 29 - I wasn't sure about the taste
Part 30 - I promise myself
Part 31 - Bowling
Part 32 - I want you to want me to stay
Part 33 - Are you?
Part 34 - Sleep tight Gabe
Part 35 - Him
Part 36 - Not in the mood
Part 37 - It's a Bless
Part 38 - Rainy night
Part 39 - Have you made a plan?
Part 40 - New Baby
Part 41 - tease
Party 42 - Hotel Bed
Part 43 - Thank you brother
Part 44 - So fine
Part 45 - Our Vows
Part 47 - Wedding night
Part 48 - The wind
Part 49 - Honeymoon
Part 50 - Apollo Arthur Hamilton
News
Book 3 is Up!

Part 46 - Wedding party

51.4K 1.5K 89
By heyitsbubble

Avalana Skylar Valerie

It was almost the time to our wedding party where i was inside of the elevator with both of my best friends. I already changed into the other dress for the party. They said Apollo was already at the lobby waiting for me which made me a little nervous to see him again.

"Ooh you look so gorgeous" Diana said.

"Stop it, you've said it so many times!" i said before laughing.

"I know! But i just can't" she said just before the elevator door revealed open.

Both of them helped me to walk out of the elevator until i saw him standing handsomely with Floyd. He was fixing his watch on his wrist until his blue eyes looked up at mine.

"Okay babe we'll be there at the door" Diana said before walking away from us.

"We'll call you if it's the time!" Sarah said before her hand automatically wrapped on Floyd's arm.

The three of them walked away like they wanted to give us a moment, he didn't say anything than kept looking at me from up to toe.

"Stop staring!" I said broking the silent between us.

His lips curled into a smirk until his eyes finally looking up at mine, I didn't know why but i found his dimples were so hot to complete those sharp jawline.

"Can't i look into what's mine?" He asked.

His words somehow affected me so much i could feel my tummy was full of butterflies, I didn't know why he got a power to control my soul and feelings.

"Don't need to be so shy" he said as his arm slowly slipped around my waist, until he realized that i was wearing a dress that showed my bare back.

"You look beautiful but isn't it too low?" He asked me.

"The dress is beautiful" i complained.

"You look more, but people will stare at you not the dress" he said to me.

"Good then" i said while smiling.

"That isn't, I don't mind if people are staring at your beautiful dress."

"I do mind if they're staring at what's mine" he said and i slowly could feel his hand was brushing my back.

I didn't know why but i got a feeling that he was going to be more protective than he used to be, beside I'm his wife now.

"Sorry" i said.

He didn't say anything but only replied with a single kiss on my left cheek, his kiss seemed so meaningful.

"Hey guys, it's the time" Sarah suddenly appeared.

both of us walked into the main door before walked in with my hand was on his arm, while i could see everyone was already there waving at us and smiling at us. The room felt cold and it had a crystal decoration colliding with a white flower on the ceiling. The main chandelier in the middle of the room looked so huge and amazing. The music that played when we walked in was so calm and it made me feel so happy.

Every eyes in the room were on us, i could see my friends and family were smiling at us while some of them were throwing a flower petals as we walked down the carpet in the middle of the room. It was so huge and beautiful, the moment was very memorable.

~

It was a wonderful night as everyone keep congratulated us with their wonderful wishes for our marriage. Being the way he was, he kept staying in a silent and sometimes thrown them a smile. He was always so cold like that around people he doesn't really close to.

"Stop being so cold for a moment, they're coming here just to see us" i whispered to him while standing next to him with a glass of wine on my hand.

"Some of them coming just for the food" he said before sipping on his wine.

No longer after that the host began to tell us to sit on our seating cause everyone especially our friends and families were going to give us their wishes for us. Apollo and i sat next to one another right in front of the stage. Philip, his dad was the first person to give us a greeting.

"Welcome to my son and daughter in law's party everyone, thank you for the wonderful wishes"

"Today, i feel so blessed and happy to see my son" he said then look into Apollo who was looking up at him in respect.

I knew how much he loves and respects his dad, he really looking up at him as a figure.

"Apollo finally married to a lovely girl"

"As a dad I'm so proud to call you my son and I'm so happy to have you in our family Lana" He said and it made me smile.

"I wish both of you all the best of wishes" he said before leaving the stage with a clap from everyone in the room.

The next person was Gabriel, he was standing there on the stage while holding on a cup of wine. He was wearing a navy suite and i could tell that he was matching with his wife, Laura.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen" he greeted everyone.

"I'm standing here tonight just for my sister Lana and my brother in law Apollo, I'm so so happy that you are finally married to one another."

"Lana you look so beautiful tonight if dad is here he would be crying" he said while laugh a little.

"And Apollo you look awesome, lana fell head over heals when she saw you at the end of the aisle today i could tell by the way she gripped on my arm" Gabriel said then it made everyone in the room were laughing, Apollo turned his head to look at me while smiling that showed his dimples on his cheek.

God gabriel please....

"No it's a lie" i rolled my eyes which made him laughing before turning back to look into gabriel.

"So I actually knew Apollo since he was a little, he was a young boy when i met him and i was like okay he seemed nice" Gabriel said and it made some of the people laughed.

"Apollo i trust you to take care of my sister i know she can be pretty weird but her behavior will never going to make you bored to living your life"

"Lana I've been there since the first time you opened your eyes, the first time you built a snowman where you really like to peel its nose off, and now you're in another level of life where you have to stand alone with your partner"

" i knew I would never regret to have a sister like you and I'm so proud to call myself as your big brother"

"Lana you're so lucky to have Apollo as your husband, he loves you so much, and I believe you're going to be so happy to through your new chapter of life with him"

"I know you hate being followed by our dad's people and now I finally can promise you that they won't follow you anywhere again" he said and it made some of the people around were laughing.

"But Now my people are going to follow you everywhere" Apollo suddenly whispered which made me had to roll my eyes.

"I hate it that's annoying" i said.

"Thank you for being the best sister, i love you so so much sis" he said.

"I wish you the best of luck to through the married life together, i wish you all the best" Gabriel said.

Everyone started to give their speech and wishes on the stage, our families and friends. Which some of them really made me cry, it was so memorable. They actually told me how their feelings towards our wedding and since that i knew how precious they were.

"Lana and Apollo" Justin said.

"I knew them since we were in high school and it was the most precious time that I've ever had in my whole life."

"You guys are really meant for one another"

"They actually went backstreet but being smart as i am, i secretly found it that they were dating" Justin said with his funny gestures and it made everyone were laughing at him.

"Ass hole" i whispered under my breath which made Apollo turned his head then smile, i thought he remembered that time where he had a car accident.

"You guys look so perfect and i still remember when Apollo protect you from the night where there was some guy trying to harm you"

"He punched him right on the face just for her protection" Justin said and i could see Apollo was smiling at him who was standing right in front of us.

"From that moment i knew this guy is a keeper and this lady over here, she is so sweet and she has an ambitious spirit that can cheer everyone up which is so amazing"

"You guys are perfect for one another, I'm so so happy for both of my bet friends and I'm so happy to be a part of your life or love life Whatever" he said and it made me laugh.

"I love you, lana i love you" Justin said and he made me smile then laugh.

"Just kidding man, i love her as a friend and i love you so so much bro so happy for both of you" Justin said to Apollo before walking off the stage.

He was the last person to give us some wishes and speech, i was so happy that night. I didn't even feel hungry cause i was too happy, even Apollo was worried about me for not eating.

~

It was the time where Apollo and i had to dance on the dance floor, the music inside of the room was so romantic. Complete with the lighting and the feelings that night, i felt like we were dancing right down the moon and the stars.

The music was playing so slow and sweet, his hands were around my waist wrapping it gently. My vision was on him, I couldn't stop staring into those mesmerizing blue eyes. He smiles a lot that night and I couldn't be happier to know that he was happy.

I felt so many eyes were watching us while we were dancing into the music on the dance floor, the lights were following wherever we moved that night. I felt safe and comfortable every time he put his hands around me, our gap was so close to one another that i could feel his hot breath on my cheeks.

The first so was finally done, the next music began to play where the people started to join us to dance with their partner. I saw Justin was there with Alicia also Sarah and Diana who was smiling at me while they were dancing with their partner.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered.

He had been saying those words so many times today and it never failed to woken up the butterflies inside of my tummy.

"Thank you" i said to him.

"Thank you for choosing me" i said to him while our bodies still moving following the music inside of the room.

"Thank you for giving me another chance" he said while his pair of blue eyes were looking deep into mine.

"Everyone deserves a second chance" i said to him with my fingertips brushing on his sharp jaw.

"I'm so lucky to have you" he said.

"No I'm so lucky" i said then it made me smile.

"I promise I'm going to love you and protect you with my life" he said.

"You have no idea how happy i am right now to call you mine" i said before leaning closer before slowly put my lips against his sweet lips.

"You have no idea how I'm hoping this party to ended" he said to me and it made me thinking about the other thing.

"Why?" I asked him with a laugh on my voice.

"I hate people to look at what's mine" he said.

"You are too protective" i said.

"And of course we have some business to do babe" he whispered to me before his pink plump lips curled into a smirk which made my cheeks burnt like a flame.

"What? Why are you blushing?" He asked me while half laughing.

"I mean we have to pack our things for our honeymoon tomorrow babe" he said and i knew he was playing with me.

"Whatever" i said.

~

It was almost reached the top of the party all of the guest, friends and families were filling the hotel rooftop where the sky was so dark and i could see some stars were shining that night.

The cold breeze was brushing my skin but glad i had his warm figure standing next to me all the time, i could feel his scent of perfume all day that day. So many people coming and they were probably his friends when he was in college cause he seemed pretty close with them but I didn't know them, it actually made me thinking. He had money, he's handsome, and perfect and some of his girl friends that I didn't know that came that night were so pretty. But why he chose to stay, why waiting for me? When he could have anyone he wanted.

He introduced me to his friends so many times and all i do was smiling, while my brain was actually still thinking. Why me?

"Hey?" He suddenly pulled me back to reality.

"Hey" i smiled.

"It's our night you seem have a big thought in your head" he said while his arm stayed around my waist and his head was looking down at mine.

"It's nothing" i said.

"Come on" he said.

"Why me?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You have so many pretty girl friends around you when you were in college, why were you waiting for me?" I asked him while looking into his pair of blue eyes.

He was looking down at me until he looked away then his pink plump lip suddenly curled into a smile which made a dimples showed on his cheeks.

"If i tell you the reason why you'll say that I'm lying to you" he said to me.

"I promise I won't i just want to know" i said to him.

"Cause i love you" He simply said.

"And i always feel that you're my responsibility since the first day of our arrangement" he said before looking away from me.

"I am the first person that your dad trusted but i failed him and it is still the most stupid things that i did in my life" he said to me.

"I actually don't have any actual reason why I'm waiting for you" he continued.

"I don't know why, I actually tried to look for a better explanation but i just can't cause i just want you and only you in my life no one else" he said.

"I feel so lucky to have you" i said to him before gave him a simple kiss on his left cheek.

"Same thing when someone ask me why i love you" he said.

"I cannot explain why, i just love you it is too hard to explain"

"I don't know why i have these feelings for you where nobody can't take these away" he continued.

It was actually the sweetest thing that he ever said to me, I didn't know what i did to deserve him. I always feel so lucky every time he was so close to me, especially when he wrapped his arm around me.

I slowly wrapped my arm around him before putting my head on his chest, where i could hear his heart beat. I found home in his arm, i found it comfortable. I promise myself I'm going to love this man til the very end of my life, i promise myself that I'm going to take care of him and our child, i promise I'm not going to let anyone hurt him in any possible way, and i promise I'm going to be there every time he needs me, god i love this man.

Thank god for the best gift in my life, him.

"I love you" i whispered while hugging him, and i could feel his hand was brushing my back.

"I love you more" he said.

No longer after that all of the people around us were already holding a sparklers, they were also making an aisle for us to walk in. It was so romantic when the sparkles being turned on, i could see a smile appeared on both of our faces as we walked together while everyone was holding on their sparklers.

As we reached the end of it the fireworks suddenly popped on the dark sky, which caught all of the guest attention. It was so beautiful and it made me so happy.

He had his arm around my waist as i had my arm wrapped around his torso, we were so happy and i could tell it was the best night of both of our life.

Everyone was cheering and clapping around as we were looking up at the dark sky that being decorated by the fireworks.

I suddenly caught that he was looking at me, he was looking at me with a smile on his face until he leaned closer then planted a soft kiss on my lips. His lip was passionately brushing mine in a meaningful way, i could feel his thumb was brushing my cheek giving me a comfort.

"I'm so glad to have you in my life" i said to him while our foreheads were touching one another.

"Thank you" he said.

"Thank you for existing" he said.

"Thank you for waiting for me for that long, i love you so so much" i said to him while kept looking deep into those beautiful eyes.

We kept looking at one another as my arm were wrapped around his neck, like there wasn't any beautiful views that night, even we ignored the beautiful fireworks on the sky.

"I love you wife" he said with a low husky voice.

"I love you more, Apollo" i said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 53.2K 44
When Liliana signed up to become a private flight attendant, she believed she had a general idea of what the job entailed. Strictly professional. Wh...
151K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
6.5K 126 22
"Those things you said yesterday... Did you mean them?" - He asked me, still caging me between his arms on either side and I sense the seriousness in...
53.8K 1.6K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...