Bake Off (A Tom Hiddleston Fa...

By KarenFrost9

After having such a devestating few months, Karen arrived at the Cake and Bake show but never realised that m... More

A spoonful of sugar.
Life is sweet, like chocolate.
Mix thoroughly: all the chocolate will be on the bottom.
Add one 7oz jar of Marshmallow creme.
Add a little Vanilla.
Bake for 2 hours then leave to cool.
Leave to cool.
Cover and Decorate.
Display then cut.
Cake is always better.
Buy and sell.
Order's coming in.
For Sale Or Not For Sale.
Burnt but still OK!
For the Love of cake.

Stack and Cream.

222 15 3
By KarenFrost9

Chapter 8: Stack and Cream.

The next morning Tom brought me a cup of tea and some toast.

"Morning beautiful" he said as he placed the tea and toast next to a glass of ice water and pain killers, "Take these, you drank a lot last night, and with not eating much you got very drunk, i had to carry you back here as you passed out in the limo".

He handed me the pain killers, bent down and brushed my lips with his soft lips, i felt myself awaken at his simple touch, as he walked away i pulled him back by his underwear, as Tom turned to face me i was already standing, he grabbed me by my shoulders and we kissed with an intensity that was burning down to my core, the next thing i knew we were in the shower.

Tom kissed down my jaw line onto my neck and down to my breasts , he then turned me around and was again kissing my neck while his hands found their way inside me and even just his touch drove me other the edge and i had an explosive orgasm, I decided i had to repay the favour and knelt down in front of him smiling to myself (Loki would love this i thought) i took him in my mouth and heard him moan which drove me on to pleasure him more until he came.

"God love!" he said breathing hard, i was a little pleased with myself, we then had the best sex in the shower i had ever had and when we finished we sat on the shower seat holding each other.

I then asked "I didn't embarrass you last night did i?" getting out and wrapping a towel around myself.

"No love, you were fine" he said, walking butt naked out of the bathroom to the closet and taking out a suit then changing his mind putting it back and taking out jeans and a white shirt "Why would you think that?".

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at Tom "I just thought i had, i don't really remember much, how much did i drink?".

Tom laughed loudly pulling on his jeans "Well you managed to out drink Ben, Chris and my dad but not Ken, you too can drink like fish" he pulled me up "Lisa rang earlier you have to be there for 8 as your baking your own signature cake or something?".

I had totally forgotten!!!!!

"Jesus Christ i forgot about that" i stood in the bathroom doorway then quickly had another shower , did my teeth and when i came back into the bedroom Tom was dressed.

"I have to go, I've got an early meeting and guitar lesson later" he kissed me then turned to walk out "Ken said he'll pick you up as I'm working till 8".

I nodded, "OK" i smiled after him "Are you going commando?".

A wicked grin spread across his face, he winked and left to meet Luke downstairs.

Today was the busiest at the show with over 28,000 people and i managed to get through my solo signature bake with Mel and Sue, they had the audience in fits and posed for photos with me after, it took nearly 2 hours to get through all the photos and signing autographs but i loved meeting everyone and thanking them, now i understood what Tom meant when he told me to just relax and enjoy the fans. At 5pm i joined Bec's and Robert to help close the show, then i took Lisa and the girls in the office some flowers i had picked up earlier on a break.

"Thank you Lisa, for everything" i hugged her.

"You are very welcome Kaz" she held me tight "If you need anything just call".

"Thank you".

I left and waited out the front today for Ken, then realized i forgot to ask Tom for Ken's number, i checked my phone, no "Great", i decided to text Tom.

Me: Hey Hun, have you got Ken's number so i can check what time he's getting here? xx xx

While i waited for Tom to respond, i sat down out the front and checked my phone messages, Charlotte had called to say everyone at Iceland were really proud of me and loved the photo of me outside The Dorchester hotel with Tom, i also had messages from other friends and family including Samantha Louise Watts who said "Karen, total congrats sweet, you made it lovely, you've done it for all the Hiddlesisters", i laughed to myself and posted a message on Facebook to thank everyone.

My phone beeped.

Tom: Ken on his way, stuck in traffic. see you later darling. xx xx

Ken turned up at 5:40pm.

"I am so sorry i'm late, bloody traffic".

"It's OK, actually it was nice to sit with my own thoughts" I said as i climbed in the passenger side, i have to admit this felt very strange to be in Ken Branagh's car and having a regular conversation with him, he asked me about work and Tom had told him that i had once wanted to become a movie director.

"You still could" he said smiling.

"No way, i'm too old now plus i love baking...........What's going on?".

As we pulled up to The Ritz there were reporters and cameras everywhere.

"Wait here" Ken said "I'll get some help".

Ken disappeared into the crowd, moments later he was back with several hotel staff, one of which opened the car door.

"Take my hand Karen and don't let go" he shouted over the many reporters.

BBC reporter: "Karen, what can you tell us about the arrest of Phillip Rogers?"

Sky News reporter: "Are you glad the police have finally caught him?"

Many of them were shouting the same questions but one caught my attention!

HTV News reporter: "Did you know Tom Hiddleston paid private detectives to find Phillip Rogers?"

I tried to stop to ask the reporter more but Ken and the hotel Manager bundled me in through the doors, i stood and looked at Ken, he knew i had heard the reporter.

"Before you say anything, he did it for you".

"Why? i didn't ask him to get involved i, i don't understand?" i said pressing for the lift.

"Because he's been looking for him since Tom learned of it" Ken said following me into the lift and throwing his car keys to the manager. "When the bake off first aired and it was revealed about your family and that you were a big fan girl of Tom, he said he had to help".

"That's what last night was about, you all knew that Rogers had been caught", I couldn't believe that they all knew before me! why hadn't Tom said anything?, i stepped out of the lift and entered the suite.

Ken followed me in "Tom did it totally for you, you captured his heart with your strength".

I wanted to be alone but Ken insisted on staying as he could tell that this revelation had rattled me.

"I'll make us some tea, unless you want something a little stronger?" Ken said moving towards the kitchen.

"Better have some tea please, i drank enough last night, i don't think Tom would be impressed if i drank again tonight" i removed my coat and shoes then sat on the sofa, "I am grateful to Tom and i bet all of you" i said knowingly catching Ken's smile as he entered the kitchen, he came back a few minutes later with a pot of tea and sat down next to me, "I just wish he had told me, to learn that someone like Tom would want to help me! i'm no one special".

"To Tom you are" he placed his hand over mine "As i told you last night i've never seen him this happy, he's been in love with you for quite a while now".

"Wow, i don't know how to respond to that!".

"Do you love him?"

"Of course, i just have to get through all these emotions".

It felt good to talk about all of this, Ken had asked me to understand why Tom had done this and we talked for another hour or so then decided to put a film on 'Forrest Gump' which made me laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, i was nearly late back yesterday after lunch and Tom text 'Run Forrest Run'". i looked at Ken then burst out laughing and he joined me.

When Tom and Luke entered, i ran over and swung my arms around Tom's neck he held me tight and was a little surprised.

"Thank you, Thank you so much" i said into his neck.

Tom placed his forehead against mine "I did it for you darling and only for you, you needed someone and i heard that call".

We just stood with our eyes closed just taking in everything that had happened. Eventually we sat and watched the rest of the movie with Take out, after Ken and Luke left we just went to bed and i fell asleep on Tom's chest.

Please comment if you are enjoying the story so far, i have to thank you all for reading this story i am so grateful. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1.5K 36
When Charlotte meets Tom Hiddleston, her whole world changes. But how will the young woman in her twenties, who likes organisation and routine, cope...
934 100 20
When Tom Hiddleston is working, he's a man driven. Dedicated, hard working, committed. He wants everyone on set to feel part of his work family, par...
2M 65K 43
Tom and Charlotte have only ever been friends. Really good friends. They lead totally different lives-he's a jet setting actor and she's a no nonsens...
11K 574 19
In Fudge Favours, Karen Frost is a talented baker who agrees to help organize a friend's wedding...little realizing the chaos she's getting herself i...