L E T I T B U R N Patrick H...

By sadgirl_aesthetic

She was the perfect fuel to his fire, a harmonious combination of gasoline and red hot flames. Hand in hand... More

P R O L O G U E
C A S T
F A L L S E M E S T E R
S A N I T A R I U M
B L O O D B U B B L E S
C H E R R Y B O M B
H E A R T B R E A K E R
T H E K I L L I N G M O O N
T I M E O F T H E S E A S O N

O B S E S S I O N

816 15 8
By sadgirl_aesthetic

My fantasy has turned to madness
And all my goodness
Has turned to badness
My need to possess you
Has consumed my soul
My life is trembling
I have no control
~ Animotion

Olive awoke the next morning oddly serene, as if nothing from the previous night had happened. She yawned at the sun creeping into her room, stretched, threw her covers off and padded out of her room and into the bathroom where she showered, cleansing herself. It was one o'clock in the afternoon when she'd left home, her mom had stuck an apathetic sticky note to the fridge explaining that she'd be working late and to remind her that she was still grounded. It was only when she left the house to face the outside world did she fill with dread. When she walked sheepishly into town with her head down, she noticed every single police car that was parked up or driving on the roads.

Olive sighed in relief when she saw the Trans am parked up outside the sundae place and she quickened her pace, eager to see Patrick. She burst through the door, receiving strange looks from the waitresses and customers. She spotted the gang sat in a booth to the far right, shaking rainbow toppings onto a couple of freshmen who eventually gave up eating their ice cream and ran out past the taller girl. The four boys laughed, snickered and snorted upon Olive approaching and all of them directed their attention on her. Patrick smirked, lazily draping his arm over the back of the booth.

"Just what I ordered." His eyes scanned up and down Olive who tugged at the hem of her unintentionally short tweed pinafore dress, or maybe it had been intentional after all. She felt the heat rising to her cheeks as Vic made room on the other side of Patrick and she was able to slide on in. Instantly, Patrick had leaned into her, running his hands through her pony tail, rubbing his nose against her ear, kissing at the corner of her lips.  Bowers made a face.

"That's fuckin' gross, quit it."  He snapped, feeling delicate from the night before and an unpleasant pang of jealousy within his stomach.

Olive opened her menu, adjusting her glasses. She'd decided to wear them today for a change, since starting the semester, she'd tried to avoid it. Olive was far sighted so she really only used them for reading but perhaps it's was the horrific and odd events that took place the night before that made her decide on mixing things up. It was the same as how she never opted to wearing the pinafore dress she'd found in a thrift store a couple weeks back in August. It had looked good in the shop but when she'd tried it on at home, it was ridiculously short. Paired with her brown suede knee boots, it made for a revealing and rather out of character fashion statement for herself. She looked slutty but in a good girl kind of way.

But as her eyes flickered over to Patrick to find him staring at her intensely, she realised that at least he liked it.

"So how'd you get on last night, Johnson. You get home okay?" Belch asked over the table, as his conversation with Vic and Henry about one of the waitress's legs came to an end, marking for an uncomfortable link between the two topics of conversation. Olive's eyes shot up before returning back to the menu.

"Fine. I was fine." She stated, pencilled eyebrows furrowing as she stared down. Belch just shrugged and it wasn't too long before Olive felt a hand on her bare thigh. She bit her lip as Patrick's hand rubbed up and down. It would go down to her knee and then up. And each time it went up, it would inch her skirt up a little higher. She sat back when the youngest waitress, a girl in their grade or a grade below brought the rest of the guys their sundaes on a round black tray, calling the names of them before placing them on the table, in front of each boy. She turned her attention to Olive, who crossed one leg over the other in hope that Patrick's wondering hand would take a hint.

"Are you ordering anything?" The girl popped a chewing gum bubble as Olive flushed slightly, the waitress giving her a strange look as she jerked forwards, Patrick's hand separating her legs under the table away from all eyes.

"Y-es I'll have the uh, oh!" Olive widened her eyes when a long, slender finger stroked a neat line straight down her cotton panties. She cleared her throat as the boys stopped spooning ice cream into their mouths and raised their brows. "The- the hot fudge sundae." She whimpered, Patrick playfully growled out making her scowl. The waitress popped another bubble and winked at Patrick, giggled and turned. Olive turned to him.

"What the fuck was that?"

Patrick smirked, brushing a forgotten strand of hair behind her ear.

"You can't be jealous, angel." Before Olive could interrupt and defend herself, Patrick cut right back in. "It was your pussy I was playing with under the table, not hers."

Both Henry and belch nearly choked on their spoons and Vic uncomfortably scowled at Patrick. Olive hid her face in her hands, mumbling a quiet jackass under her breath.

They were there for another half an hour at least and the majority of it, Olive spent playing with her ice cream absentmindedly rather than eating it. When they left, they had all decided to head over to Henry's farm. From what Henry had said, his dad would be on patrol for another couple of hours, which left the house free. Olive didn't know why it should matter anyway? She brought Issabel back home with her all the time for homework assignments when her mom was home. She shrugged the thought off.

When they got out of the car, which Olive learned to be called Amy thanks to Belch nearly smacking Patrick across the head for haphazardly throwing Olive in which could have resulted in her 'damaging the leather.' She all but jumped out, jogging a head and looking around. She'd only drove past the Bowers farm in her moms car and a bit later, Terry's car but it was far more barren than it looked. Henry's house was a run down looking, hovel of a building and was situated far up the drive, it was one of those houses that you could tell had been there for decades and was probably quite well maintained once upon a time, but not now. As the boys walked, Olive noticed Henry flipping something in his right hand. It wasn't until they got to the door that Olive realised it was a knife.

Henry unlocked the door and barged it open with a shove of his shoulder, Olive sheepishly followed them all in to a stuffy living room that was dimly lit and still had the remnants of the scent of cigarette smoke and whiskey. It was damp and hot inside, with no air con and although they were now halfway through the cooling month of September, Olive felt suffocated in her dress and beige long sleeved top.

"Don't touch anything.'" Henry grunted as he pocketed his key and headed down the hall to 'take a piss.' Patrick practically slid down onto the leather sofa, making himself right at home and flicking his zippo out, taking to entertaining himself with it. Belch and Vic took up the other two spaces on the sofa so Olive eyed the ratty old armchair to the side but as Henry walked back in, cowboy boots thudding on the floor under his jeans and zipping his fly, he walked past her with a scowl before sliding into the chair.

Olive cleared her throat, feeling quite out of place before awkwardly perching on the arm of sofa, next to Belch. It was only at this point did Patrick look up and around and click his fingers, whistling to her jokingly like she was a dog. She scowled as he pointed to his lap and laughed cruelly, pushing herself off the sofa and walking over to him when she unhooked her shoulder bag from around her neck and dropped it to the floor before slipping out of her boots and climbing onto his lap, seemingly so small in comparison to the other men in the room.

Henry looked over with a begrudging scowl before taking a double take, his face twisting in an intense look of curiosity. His eyes trailed up Olive's slim legs, past the white cotton of her knee socks and up her soft, supple looking thigh which had exposed as she'd climbed into Hockstetters lap. The supple crescent of her ass  was peeping out and Henry's beady eyes caught a glimpse of of white in the shadowed crevice between her thighs.

He observed how the material creased when she adjusted herself, Patrick's nimble, wondering fingers of his left hand now finding their home around her small waist. Patrick's eyes suddenly flickered up from his lighter that he was playing lazily with with his right hand and caught Henry's tranced state. The dirty blonde haired boy's scowl returned as Patrick's lips stretched into an agape smirk, his white teeth clenching between his lips. Without a second thought, the dark haired boy buried his slender nose into  the contours of Olive's exposed collar bone and inhaled, all the while keeping a dominant stare on Henry who instantly broke eye contact, turning his head an scoffing.

Olive, who was originally none the wiser at the fact that she was being watched found herself observing the uncomfortable exchange between the two boys and felt heat rise to her face. The feeling she had reminded her of the time she'd gone to the zoo as a kid with her grandparents and watched feeding time at the lion enclosure, two young  male lions had been asserting their dominance and scrapping over the leg of a goat. In this case, Olive was the goat leg.

Olive had bent over to reach into her bag to get her tobacco when Patrick took this as the perfect opportunity to grab her waist and thrust his hips in a overly sexual upwards motion, causing the girl to yelp and the boys to laugh. Olive gave him a glare over her shoulder as she pulled her pouch out from her bag and leaned back into him, rolling a cigarette and looking to Henry who was already watching her.

"Where can I smoke?" She asked him timidly, Henry pointed to the door.

"Outside. My dad'll kill me if he smells it in here."

The statement took Olive my surprise as she slowly slid off of Patrick who followed behind her to the door. She'd never really thought about Henry's relationship with his dad who was the was the chief for the Derry police force. In the community he was seen as a hard faced but respected man who worked hard at his job. She supposed that it was probably the shock of Henry telling her something that was subliminally personal about himself in one mere sentence that she didn't understand.

It was a relief to get outside away from the stuffy air of Henry's living room and she lit up the cigarette with Patrick's lighter that he held so graciously to the end of her smoke. She leaned against the rough, unmaintained wood of the house as they stood in the porch quietly. Patrick took to simply staring at her with an intense look of concentration on his face, which Olive had strangely become indifferent to. It wasn't until he placed a hand over her head and leaned against the wall with a smirk playing at his lips that a worried feeling began biting at her stomach.

Please don't bring last night up.

"So, last night..."

Christ alive.

"Patrick can we not talk about it. I'm not in the mood."

Patrick's smirk grew as she pleaded with him with her eyes. She didn't want to think about it. She kept seeing flashes of Sarah Vickers face turn lifeless as she'd plunged the knife into her face. It made tears bubble at the corner of her eyes from fright. She never imagined she'd be remotely capable of doing that to someone but a lot had changed with the ending of summer. The semester was off to a bad start indeed.

Patrick cocked his head playfully, as if he was trying to look cute and he reached forward, pinching her cigarette and taking a drag before exhaling and leaning down to her, capturing her lips in his softly. Begrudgingly, Olive felt herself standing on the tips of her cotton clad toes to kiss him back, reaching a delicate hand around the back of his head and deepening it. It was Patrick who pulled away, his green eyes staring into her blue.

"I can't stop thinking about it. You looked so good." He purred. Olive's cheeks heated at his words. It was sick. It was so sick but she'd accepted that she was stuck with him now. As all the cliches would say, he knew too much. She might as well enjoy it. As she'd previously observed, Patrick Hockstetter was a good looking boy, it was his personality that was ugly but really, what made her any different from him now?

Slyly, she took his hand and wove it around her body and up her skirt to rest it on her ass, the warmth of his palm on her chilling skin gave her goosebumps.

"You promise you won't tell?" She coyly bit her lip and Patrick practically melted before her, closing his eyes and placing his spare hand on her other cheek, spreading it beneath her skirt. He leaned down and buried his face beneath her ear, exhaling through his nose.

"I won't tell if you don't." He hissed, Olive smiled fondly at this words. When she felt him massaging her ass, spreading it and squeezing it, she pushed him away gently, placing a kiss on his slightly parted lips.

"Thanks."

Patrick's eyes narrowed when she turned and slipped back indoors, offering him a soft smile. He gave himself a minute before heading back in.

Vic was the first head to turn at Patrick entering, belch second and Olive offered him a smile from the arm of the sofa. Henry didn't even look over, instead, flicking his knife open and closed.

"What took you so long?" Vic asked, the boy still looked rough from the previous night. Patrick's eyes flickered over to Olive before returning to the blonde boy.

"I was havin' a wank."

Belch rolled his eyes at Patrick's response whereas Victor gagged, knowing it was probably the truth.

"That's fuckin' gross, man." He scoffed. Patrick's attention was on him once again as he dropped into the chair and licked his tongue across his bottom lip, grinning.

"Don't pretend you don't love it." He gave the boy a playful growl and Olive just raised an eyebrow at the exchange. Vic shivered and stared ahead into nothingness, obviously creeped out with a scowl on his face. There were rumours around school that Patrick Hockstetter not only sexually bullied girls but the boys as well. Olive could recall many a time when Patrick would pin weaker looking boys up against the lockers and whisper things in their ears. She never knew what he'd said to them but if it was anything like the things he'd say when he'd do it to her, she couldn't blame them for giving him their lunch money.

It was quiet for a while until Belch broke the silence.

"How're you feeling today then, kid?"

Olive broke from her thoughts and shrugged, ignoring the fact that he was only a grade above her so the need to call her kid wasn't really justified.

"I'm fine," she stated bluntly, trying not to find herself in any kind of conversation that would remind her of the events from the night before. "We should do something." She looked around the room. Henry's beady eyes snapped to her.

"Like what?"

Olive bit her lip, trying to think. It was obvious to her now that the guys didn't really get up to much when they weren't tormenting kids or riding around in Belch's Trans AM listening to heavy metal.

"We could play truth or dare." Victor joined the conversation, his voice low and expression indifferent as the group of teenagers looked over to him. Henry scoffed.

"What are you, gay? There's only one girl."

Vic shrugged.

"It was just an idea."

Olive tugged at the hem of her dress and fiddled with a loose thread that had been tickling her thigh.

"That sounds fun."

The guys looked to her with curiosity in their eyes, belch raised an eyebrow at her.

"You really wanna play truth or dare with us?"

The girl smiled somewhat naively at him, flashing her white teeth between cherry gloss coated lips.

"What's so wrong with that?" Really, she was just thankful that they would be doing something other than sitting there doing nothing but make small conversation as she was left to overthink herself quietly into a mental break down.

"Fuck that, we're not seven year olds." Henry spat. Olive's attention averted to him as she scowled.

"Then what would you suggest?"

Henry narrowed his eyes before looking out of the window.

"Fuck shit up, beat on some losers."

Olive rolled her eyes.

"Yeah that sounds like a ton of fun." She murmured, Henry stood suddenly, making her flinch.

"Well fuck off then, I don't even know why you're here, Johnson. You're nothing but a pain in the ass." He snarled. Olive glared at him and all but jumped out of Patrick's lap who watched with keen interest and an amused grin.

"I don't fucking know either, but cool it. You don't need to be a dick all the time, it gets really boring, Henry!" She seethed, Henry clenched his teeth, raising a hand in threat. To his distaste, Olive didn't blink.

"I swear I'll beat your ass right here right now, bitch."

"Bring it, Bowers." She spat. It was Belch who intervened and shoved a hand in between the two.

"Guys, c'mon stop. Let's just go outside and fuck with some fire crackers or somethin.'"

Henry huffed and was the first to storm out. Belch gulped and gave Olive a hard stare, she just crossed her arms over her small chest and plopped down into his previous spot on the sofa, tugging her boots on. Patrick snorted and pulled himself out of the sofa and sauntered out of the living room. Victor gave Olive a funny look. She raised a brow at him.

"What?"

He said nothing and walked out with belch.

They spent half an hour playing with fire crackers, the guys nearly died thanks to Patrick becoming a bit too over enthusiastic with his and setting off four in a bundle, the loud bangs had echoed over the fields and made Olive cover her ears painfully. He'd done nothing but laugh despite the protests of the boys who'd called him a psycho.

Olive had been stunned at how every hurtful name they called him seemed to amuse him even more, like water off a ducks back.

It was late afternoon when they'd stopped screwing around and Olive had taken to sitting and watching them, smoking a cigarette that she'd quickly stubbed out on the porch steps when a police car pulled up with a screech of the tyres just beside the house. The atmosphere seemed to grow tense and thick as officer Bowers stepped foot out of the car, the boys stopped mid conversation a few feet away from Olive and grew quiet, particularly Henry who seemed to freeze almost immediately before any of them as soon as the car had been trailing up the dirt road.

Butch Bowers slammed the door of the drivers side and turned to her, his steely eyes looking her up and down as he took a drag from his cigarette. Olive swallowed thickly under his gaze and averted her eyes to the floor. After a few moments of silence, he turned to the guys who were stood without saying a word. Slowly, he walked over to Henry, the gravel and dirt under his boots crunching in protest.

Henry's nervous blue eyes looked to the ground where they stayed as Butch leaned down to him and blew smoke into his face causing Henry's eyes to blink shut, watering and going bloodshot.

"I thought I told you to do your chores." It wasn't much of a question from the raspy, monotone words of Butch as he stood there, hairy fingers clasping at his belt buckle with one hand, and his other raised to his mouth to allow him to puff on his cigarette. It was more of a blank statement that didn't need nor want any answers. Henry could do nothing, not even shove his hands in his pockets. Instead, he kept his eyes on the ground and his arms tensely by his side.

"I thought you were working late."

Olive stiffly turned her head to Patrick who, unlike the other boys who nervously averted their eyes away from the exchange, wore an amused smirk as he stared with interest lightening his green irises. His eyes flickered to Olive who had already been watching him and he gave her a slow wink, running his tongue across his lower lip like a reptile. Olive jerked and averted her eyes back to Henry and Butch at the sound of a harsh smack and a weak yelp followed. It wasn't loud but it made her stomach feel sick and uneasy, her eyes saddening when she saw Henry's head bowed, one hand on his cheek as he recoiled from Butch's fist that was now clenched and waving in front of him.

"You see that, kid? There's more where that came from if ya don't get inside and do as I fuckin' tell ya!" He bellowed the last of his words in Henry's ear who flinched and curled into himself feebly. With a harsh kick of his steeled boot to Henry's skinny calf, the boy all but ran inside, ashamed and humiliated more than anything at his fathers mistreatment in front of his friends. As Butch turned to head inside, he snarled at the group.

"And I suggest you kids run along home now. Don't wanna be spendin' the night in the slammer, now do ya?'" His hard eyes landed on Olive who slowly stood at his attention. "What are you meant to be, the group bike?"

Olive felt a pang of anger twinge in her chest at his words but quickly repressed it. Officer Bowers wasn't one to argue with.

"No, Sir." She murmured weakly, eyes downcast as he prowled towards her, keys jingling from his belt. By his rough, meaty fingers that roughly tipped her chin up, she was forced to stare at his rugged, worn face. He sucked on his teeth with a grotesque noise.

"Shame. Wouldn't mind havin' a go myself."

At his words, Olive felt disgusted with herself and stared off over his shoulder almost in a trance at the guys who had their hands in their pockets, eyes still focusing on the ground and not at the sickening display of predatory behaviour from Officer Bowers. But there Patrick stood, a toothy grin spread across his lips at the scene before him, arms hanging by his sides.

Butch let Olive go and she hauled ass over to Patrick who caught her in his arms, lazily snaking his arms around her small shoulders.

"She's pretty good, Officer. I'll let you borrow her some time." Olive's head snapped up to him, glaring at his laughing face that grinned down at her. Like it was some kind of game.

Butch turned and pointed an angry finger at Patrick.

"You. Hockstetter. How many times do I gotta tell ya to stay away from my boy!" He snapped. "I catch you on my property one more time and you're dead meat!"

Patrick nuzzled his head into Olive's neck to muffle his laughs as Butch Bowers stomped into the house, slamming the door shut and nearly caving it in by the sheer force of his actions.

Olive flinched as she heard commotion from inside, brutal thwacks followed by cries and sobs of pain from Henry and bellowing from Butch. She felt sick knowing that any time the boy had turned up with bruises and cuts in the past, it could have been caused by his abusive father and not just from having scraps with other boys outside of school like she and majority of the school originally thought.

Belch and Victor let out a sigh of relief and turned to the two.

"What are you fuckin' crazy?" Belch hissed to Patrick who slouched over and laughed, slapping his jean clad knees.

"One of these days he's gonna shoot you, man. Then it won't be funny." Victor crossed his arms and followed belch over to the car. Patrick cocked his head, staring at the back of Vic's platinum blonde hair cut.

"Worried about me again, Vicky? Don't worry, I'm sure we'll have time to gang bang before I get wasted."

Victor threw him a bored glance before climbing in the car, Olive frowned at the uncomfortable conversation between the two, it was because more and more apparent how unhinged Patrick Hockstetter truly was. Patrick tutted when Olive went to sit in the back with victor, grabbing her shoulder and pulling her back, wagging a slender finger in her face before climbing in before her. Belch ducked his head to peer out at her.

"I guess you're shotgun then, missy." Olive felt her face burn at the name, hesitantly sliding into the passenger seat and pulling the door shut. She buckled herself up and held back a yell when Belch turned the key and pressed his foot down on the accelerator, lurching the car forward and at a sickening speed to 60, they took off down the road with a ear piercing screech, leaving a trail of dust behind them.

Belch kept his eyes firmly on the road as Patrick's chin came to rest on the back of the passenger seat, his eyes trailing along the back of Olive's neck that was uncovered thanks to her hair being tied up at the back. He could still make out a patch beneath her pony tail that was shaved, a thin and grotesque looking line that was beginning to scar still remained from when he'd found her in the girls bathroom on the floor.

"So where should we go now?" Victor broke the silence, Olive realised Belch hadn't turned the stereo on like normal. It was odd without Henry being there, like there was something missing, despite all his brooding atmosphere and insulting remarks. But Olive supposed he had reasons far deeper than the girl could have fathomed before. Olive shrugged, looking over her shoulder at him.

"We could go to my place? I think it's about to start raining."

Victor's eyes widened briefly as he looked to the rear view mirror at belch who was already looking at him in equal surprise.

"Your folks won't mind us bein' there?"

Olive who had turned back around to stare at the toad ahead just shook her head.

"My mom. And no, she'll be at work late."

Belch gave her an uneasy stare from the corner of his eye.

"That's what Henry said."

Olive tutted and sighed.

"My moms not like that. I'm meant to be grounded and I've been out the past couple of days with you guys. She doesn't care that much."

Patrick chose that moment to do his out of tune rendition of Simon and Garfunkel's the sound of silence, making Vic and Belch snort out laughter. Olive scowled and turned her head to Patrick who hid all but his eyes behind the seat, the green pools filled with amusement.

"That's not funny. I mean it. She really doesn't care."

"Yeah. Neither do we." Victor stated monotonously, bored eyes staring at her. Patrick scoffed out a laugh as Olive rolled her eyes and turned to look ahead.

"I think you pissed her off, Vic." Belch snickered at the girl who he stole glances of in the mirror. Victor snorted and grinned slightly, revealing the braces along his bottom row of teeth.

"Could be worse. She could still have those braces." Olive's stare hardened at the mention of those god awful things and couldn't help but feel slightly bitter. Like you're one to talk, Criss. Patrick clicked his tongue and wove his arms around the sides of the passenger seat to fiddle with the buckles to Olive's pinafore dress to her disdain and shock.

"Patrick!" She exclaimed as he unfastened them. She grabbed his wrists as he sniggered sadistically, now toying with the hem of the beige top she was wearing underneath when the front of her dress flopped down by her hips.

"Poor little baby, all the big bad boys are pickin' on you. I'll make you feel good," he paused when his hands felt their way up the top. "No bra?" Olive whimpered as his sly fingers twisted her nipples beneath the top.

Victor looked away instantly when Patrick pulled the top up despite Olive's protests and fighting his hands away. Belch ducked his head slightly, the car swerving to the left of the road before he regained control.

"Patrick man, stop!" Belch growled, trying his best to avoid looking in that direction. Patrick snarled and grabbed both of Olive's now pert breasts and squeezed roughly causing her to let out a strangled gasp.

"Patrick, please!" She shamefully yelped. Patrick guffawed.

"That's it, beg for daddy." He growled in her ear and let go, laughing sadistically, nearly curling up in the back seat as Olive rushed to roll down her top, a heavy blush heating her cheeks. Vic covered his face which had also heated up at the fact that he'd seen one of the girl's small but full breasts.

"Dude you're evil." Vic choked out. Patrick stopped laughing and eyed Vic in disbelief.

"Vic are you serious?! That make your dick hard?"

Victor shoved Patrick painfully and aggressively which only added to the boys amusement as Olive hid her face. Belch looked over to her somewhat sympathetically. He gave Patrick a stern look in the mirror.

"Hockstetter, you're a dickwad." He spat before they pulled up into Olive's driveway. Olive nearly jumped out and hurriedly walked up the path beside the gravelly drive and up the stone steps to her porch where she spun on the heels of her boots, looking up and down the streets for signs of any snooping neighbours.

Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of activity on this account. I actually wrote this chapter years ago but forgot to publish it, so my apologies. :P I hope everyone's well and hopefully you enjoy this chapter at long last. Things are getting steamy between our two antagonistic protagonists. I'm currently working on the next chapter so bear with me, it's been a difficult past couple of years but I'm in a relatively good place now and feel inspired to write once more. Have a good one guys! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.1K 50
(Y/N) Huggins is Belch's baby sister. He would never let anyone lay a finger on her, and his friends Henry Bowers, Patrick Hockstetter, and Victor Cr...
6.2K 143 10
You're new in the small town of Derry, Maine- You have always had problems fitting in (what with you sense of style and bold personality) when you co...
20.9K 319 13
Yes, on the outside Henry Bowers is loud, vial and all round a threat to those who get in his way but what most don't know, what most don't see is th...
189K 2.3K 61
๐Œ๐ž๐ญโ€ข๐šโ€ข๐ง๐จ๐ขโ€ข๐š ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Œ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ... ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐ก...