I Hate You✯Klance

By xKxLxAxNxCxE

Long story short, Lance and Keith are friends with benefits. Fuck buddies. Whatever you want to call it. But... More

✯1-highschool?hellschool
✯3-Suspicious
✯4-No Sleep
✯5-Bullies
✯6-Cold
✯7-Stupid Feelings
Notice
✯8-Party
✯9-Girlfriend?!?
Oof, sorry + Q&A
✯10-Sadness+Q&A
I'm Sorry + [Please Click]
Winner!{Click!}
Fanart!

✯2-Lance's house

5.3K 134 607
By xKxLxAxNxCxE

Warning: LeMoNs
:・゚ *:・゚ *:・゚ *:・゚:・゚ *:
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  
┊  ┊  
┊  

Keith waits in the parking lot, leaning on his motorcycle. Where the fuck was Cole?!? He suddenly spots his younger brother and one of his eyebrows raise up. Cole and some other guy, who looked older, were walking out together laughing, looking like they were having a good time. That was strange. The youngest Kogane brother didn't have many friends. Keith smiled. His little brother already making friends. The older, and at least 1 foot taller, boy had tan skin and brown hair that was bleached near the top. He kinda looked like Lance except he had brown eyes. Coincident? Keith didn't think so. The pair stopped, talked a bit more and the older boy left Cole looking a bit flustered and pouty at the same time.

Keith smirked as he sneaked up on him, "Who's that?"

"AH! Uh- K-Keith um, what are you talking about?" Cole replied, blushing madly.

"He's cute." Keith said, winking. Cole had came out to Shiro and him about a year ago, crying because he was confused and frustrated.

"GAHHH! That's disgusting Keith!"

"Pfft, admit it, you have a crush."

"N-no I don't! Besides, he's a total jerk! One minute you think he's your friend and the next he's teasing you and-and-"

"Ok, ok, just stop rambling about your crush and let's go, I- I um have to go somewhere."

Cole looked at Keith confused than shrugged it off and followed him to the motorcycle.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Keith slowly pulled into the driveway and took off his helmet. This was the place. He had told Shiro that he had a homework assignment and had to go to his friend's house. Shiro thought it was strange that there would be homework on the first day but didn't want to push it. To be honest, Keith was feeling pretty nervous. What if this Lance guy didn't turn out to be so nice? What if he- no. Keith shook his head and walked up to the big 2-floor house. It was pretty noisy in there. He double checked the address and knocked on the door. The screaming decreased by a tiny bit and the door opened. A middle aged lady carrying a small child, was standing there.

"Oh! You must be my son's friend that's coming over." Her accent was thick when she spoke.

Keith smiled and heard stomping, Lance came up behind his mother, "Keith! Your here."

Keith stepped into the house and saw many kids running around.

"Would you like some cookies?" Mrs. McClain said, holding out a tray.

"Oh, thanks, Mrs. McClain." Keith said, taking a piece and taking a bite. It was still warm.

"Oh please, call me Catalina." The short woman chuckled, walking back to the kitchen.

"Whose that?" A voice said.

Keith turned around. That boy from earlier. Keith smirked.

"Oh, so your the one my little brother was talking all about!"

"Wait. R-really?!? Cole was talking about me!?!" The boy asked, excited.

"Oh totally, he was all blush-y and rambled on about how great you were."

"Ok that's enough. Come on, I'll show you to my room~" Lance said, winking.

Keith felt himself blush and the Cuban male grabbed his wrists, pulling him towards the stairs. They left the boy swooning and blushing.

"Your probably thinking about all the kids in the house."

Keith nodded.

Lance stopped in the hallway, in front of a whole bunch of framed photos.

"Let's start with a youngest. There's Rosa and Marissa, 4 year old twins. Than Ethan, 7. Sebastian, 12. Than Marcus who you met earlier he's 17 like us. He's also a Junior. After him there's me and than my sister Veronica. She's 22."

"Wow."

Lance just laughed and dragged Keith along to his room. Flopping on his bed, Lance sighed and smiled.

The walls were painted light blue and they were covered in posters of the beach and a few bands Keith didn't know. There was nice desk and a full bed. A lot of dirty clothes were on the floor. Lance clearly didn't care. The raven haired boy closed the door and locked it, then plopped down next to Lance who was laying down. He sat up and looked Keith up and down shamelessly.

Shifting closer, Lance flirtatiously said, "So, what do you want to do~"

"I don't know, your the one who invited me over." Keith said smirking.

Lance leaned in and their lips locked. Keith kissed back, he never kissed anyone before and it looked like Lance had a lot of experience. Not very long after, their kisses became, rougher, full of hunger. Keith wrapped his arms around Lance's neck, shifting around than settling on Lance's lap. Lance snaked his arms down Keith's back and down lower. Keith let out a small gasp and lance took it as an opportunity and slipped his tongue in Keith's mouth. Their tongues danced together, fighting for dominece. They broke a part, panting heavily.

"Damn Keith, your so fucking hot."

Keith's already red face flushed even more.

"Well your not too bad yourself."

Keith pushed Lance down against the bed, kissing him roughly. Lance kissed him back for a few seconds then flipped him over so that he was on top.

"You didn't actually think I'd let you top hm? You're definitely a bottom, Kitten."

Keith blushed at the pet name, "Whatever Lance, just kiss me already."

"Since you asked so nicely..."

Lance reconnected their lips. He attacked Keith's neck next, smoldering it with bites and hickeys. Keith let out a moan and his eyes widened, slapping his hand over his mouth.

"Aw come on kitten, let me hear you~" Lance purred into his ear.

He continued to suck on Keith's neck. He bit down on a spot below his ear and Keith let out a more high pitched moan.

"Found it~"

Lance continued to bite and suck there, making it impossible for Keith not to make a sound.
Lance sat up for a moment, taking off his shirt.
Keith blushed as he saw Lance's toned chest and his abs.

"Like what you see, kitten?"

Keith blushed and nodded. Lance came back down and lifted Keith's shirt over his chest but not taking it off completely. He bit and left a trail down his chest and stomach. He smirked at Keith and started to unbutton his pants, painfully slow.

"L-Lance.. hurry up." Keith panted.

"Someone's eager."

He took of his pants and saw Keith's wet boxers. They were completely drenched with pre-cum.

"That turned on?"

Keith blushed. Lance started to palm Keith and he squirmed and moan. Keith couldn't help but roll his hips, grinding against Lance's hand.

"Ah- L-Lance mm stop t-teasing me."

"What do you mean Keith?"

"I-I want you- I need you n-now Lance ah~"

"As you wish."

Lance pulled down Keith's boxers and threw it on the floor.

"I still can't believe you shave, what's the point?"

Keith didn't answer. Lance flipped him over on his stomach, enjoying the view. He leaned down next to Keith's ear.

"You've got a nice ass right there~"

He slipped his fingers to Keith's mouth.

"Suck." He ordered.

Keith sucked on Lance's fingers, coating them with his saliva. Lance took them out.

"Ready?"

Keith nodded. He was kind of nervous, he had never really touched himself down there. Lance slipped a finger in, letting Keith adjust.

"Nnngh L-Lance I-it feels weird."

"Shh, I know, it'll feel good soon~"

He pumped his single digit into Keith.

"Ah~ L-Lance!" Keith moaned, absolutely loving the feeling.

Lance smirked, loving that the sounds coming from Keith's mouth were by him. He slipped another finger in, using a scissoring motion.
Keith moaned into the pillow.

"L-Lance."

Lance added a third finger, stretching Keith out. Keith was in heaven, not being able to keep his mouth shut. He grinnded against lance's fingers, wanting more. He let out a disappointed whimper as he felt Lance's fingers leave him. Lance took off his pants and boxers, he was fully turned on.

"Ready?~"

Keith nodded and lance flipped him back over.

"I want to see your face as I fuck you."

Keith let out a small whimper as Lance entered him slowly.

"Ahh- L-Lance!" Keith shouted, shutting his eyes and grabbing blindly at him. He wrapped his arms around Lance's neck.

"F-fuck. Lance! Ah."

"Damn Keith you're tight."

Keith panted heavily, the pain sharp. Lance kissed him, distracting him from the pain.

"Y-you can move now."

Lance buckled his hips, thrusting into him in a painfully slow pace.

"Ahh~ Lance, y-you're so- nnggg." Keith practically screamed.

"F-faster!"

Lance started thrusting faster, loving the feeling of warmth enveloping his cock.

"AHH!" Keith couldn't stop moaning.

Lance pulled Keith into a deep kiss then sucked on his neck and chest, bruising the once pale skin.

"Shit, I-I'm close."

"Me too kitten~"

Lance pulled back a bit and looked at Keith. His face was red, his eyes half lidded, his mouth opened and his lips swollen from kissing. Fuck, he looked hot.

Keith let out a sharp cry as he came, cum spilling out against his chest. Lance came shortly after, pulling out of Keith then collapsing next to Keith. Both of them panting and sweaty. Lance wrapped his arm against Keith, snuggling against him.

"What are we Lance? Are we together now or was this just-"

"I-I don't know Keith."

Keith looked into Lance's ocean eyes.

"W-we can just be friends." Lance suggested.

"Friends that kiss sometimes?" Keith asked.

Lance nodded, "and friends that y'know sleep together sometimes."

Keith smiled, "Yeah, I'd like that."

               »»————- ★ ————-««

Hahaha that took me 3 hours. :P

Hoped you enjoyed that lol

Bye

~author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 661 18
Keith was fine. Lance didn't believe it. C'mon, Keith looked liked he never got any sleep. And he looked liked never ate. Now that Lance thought of...
181K 5.1K 61
What do you think will happen when the two boys decide to be friends with benefits? No strings attached, of course. One boy confused about his sexual...
43.7K 882 25
this story is going to be after Keith finds out about his galra side and it starts to show. Keith has always had anger problems but now knowing of hi...
116K 4.8K 14
It was meant to be some sort of experiment. Admittedly, a rather twisted one, but an experiment nonetheless. He had not meant to take it this far, bu...