Do You Remember Me?//Jungkook...

By _sarang_tae_

Jungkook x Reader fanfic: You and Jungkook were great friends before he became an idol, and you've lost touch... More

❤️1❤️
❤️2❤️
❤️3❤️
❤️4❤️
❤️5❤️
❤️6❤️
❤️7❤️
❤️8❤️
❤️9❤️
❤️10❤️
A/N
❤️11❤️
❤️11 (pt.2)❤️
❤️12❤️
❤️13❤️
❤️14❤️
❤️15❤️
❤️16❤️
❤️17❤️
❤️18❤️
A/N
Its not over
❤️19❤️
❤️20❤️
❤️21❤️
❤️22❤️
To be continued?
.23.
IMPORTANT NOTE
Part 2!
PART 2 FINALLY

AUTHORS NOTE

1.4K 26 2
By _sarang_tae_

GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7k READS!!

IT MEANS THE WHOLE WORLD TO ME!!

I honestly didn't think I'd even get 10, but here I am with this having 7k!

I really appreciate that you guys enjoyed this fan fiction, and thank you so much for reading!

I'm sorry it ended on such a sad note.

But currently I'm in the process of writing some other fan fictions of the other members, and I have some ones that are completed too!

And I think I'm going to make a prequel to this book, to explain everything about Jungkook and Y/n's past!

Thank you so so so much for reading my fan fictions!!

I love you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 89 13
You and Jungkook have been best friends forever, after a fight with him about his new girlfriend, he goes missing. When he finally comes back you can...
2.4K 245 10
How many times do people encounter each other before actually meeting? This is Sang's and Jungkook's story about how they always seemed to be a part...
579K 26.1K 49
Second book of Bestfriend ** Jungkook suffered 3 years without Jimin by his side. Jungkook misses him soooo much. Anything can change within 3 years...
1.9K 118 15
When you join a new school, you don't know what and who's waiting for you. You see the person who was your enemy in the past. What will happen if he...