Love Potion

Door mlonirona

"What do you want?" She asked. Panicked, backing away. The vampire followed, stepping forward, dangerously c... Meer

Love you madly
Paralyzer
Be my angel
The boys are back in town
My crush with eyeliner
I hate myself for lovin you!
Relativity
Kiss kiss, slap slap!
New Attitude
I'm Listening
Sibling Rivalry
Death at a fashion show.
All mixed up
Kandy O
Sleepwalk
On the run!
Career Criminals
One Headlight
I will be King and you will be Queen
War of the worlds
Mandy Andie
Cry me a river
The Hit List
Pickpocketing idiots!
jimmy lightning
shaken not stirred
I'm rolling thunder, I'm pouring rain
Bathroom Brawlers
Demolition Davis
N.I.B
N.I.B PART 2
Misfits, green apples, a horse named gaga and a lost lightning...
Ride, hide and run!
Bigfoot!
Bang bang all over you!
Swords and Sisters
The last night
The Sacrifice
Somewhere under the Rainbow...the killing time.
Authors note
Love you madly all over again
Joy Road

Skirts and Vamps

90.8K 3.4K 718
Door mlonirona

"Oh great, he looks like a pleasant little fellow." Davis clung to her arm as they headed to the man.

"Just walk, ignore him and walk," she said.  Arm in arm they approached the man, he blocked them. She nudged Davis to the side to go around him. The man grabbed her arm as she walked by, she tried to pull away.

"Get your gutter hands off her!" Davis yelled. 

She pushed the man back with one hand and sprayed him in the face with the mace she held in other. He let out a moan and fell to his knees. Davis, still clinging to her began to run and managed to only grab her bag and ran towards the street. The man grabbed her ankle, causing her to fall to the ground. He lept up and grabbed her arms, Davis realizing he had only her bag ran back to them. The man saw his face, let out a cry and froze, letting Davis tackle him to the ground.

"Get away from her you dirtball!" Davis yelled as they rolled.

Andie, on her knees and struggling to stand when another man grabbed her, lifted her up, his arms surrounded her. She reached her bottle to his face and sprayed, emptying it on him, he choked and let her go, stumbled forward and fell into her, knocking her to the ground, falling on top of her.

"I wasn't going to harm you. What is that awful smell?" He asked, wiping his face in disgust.

"Get off me!" She yelled.

His sight blurred from the mist, staring down into her eyes, enormous behind her glasses.

"Are you alright, my lady?" He asked, in spite of the foul stench of what she sprayed in his face. 

Davis scrambled to get away from the mugger and was quickly onto the man who knocked Andie to the ground. He grabbed him by his jacket, trying to drag him off her. But he couldn't move the him. The other man back on his feet and running away screaming nonsense as he ran off. Davis tried again to move the man off Andie, but he couldn't.

"My lady, you must go. It is not safe here," he said, as he reached his hand to touch her face.

"Listen Shakespeare, why don't you get up the fuck off her?" Yelled Davis. Now on the mans back, still unable to move him. Twisting the fine leather jacket like a wet rag, going nowhere as he pulled. All he was doing was pissing the man off. He reached over and grabbed Davis, tossed him with one hand, like a tissue. Sending him down and rolling into the street.Davis tumbled away and into the side of a parked car, mumbling and swearing as he did. Finally coming to a halt, leaving him with a good view of the man. Shocked by the man's beauty. Who had shoulder length blonde hair that fell around his handsome face, a light pink hue of his perfect lips and the pointed fangs of his teeth.

"Vampire! Vampire!" He screamed. "You a fucking vampire!" Davis was scrambling to his feet, running in circles yelling at the man.

Andie was unsure who the vampire was. What is a vampire? There is no such thing as a Vampire! She said to herself.

"Get off me you creep." She screamed at him, slapping his face hard with her free hand. His eyes full of disbelief, this girl just slapped him.

He lept off her, taking her arm, lifting her. "You must go, now!" He warned them.

Behind them were screams, garbage cans rolling, thunder and the light pelt of raindrops falling over them. She took a step back, caught a blurred glimpse of him through her thick, rained on lenses. She gasped, he cracking a smile, his teeth shining under the street lights.

"Vampire, vampire, run!" She screamed, still eyeing the man with the fangs as she ran and slammed into Davis, pushing him to move.

"Ahhh. Vampires." Came a drunken scream from ahead of them, followed by a man jumping from a dumpster, garbage falling off him and onto the street leaving a trail of mess as he ran alongside them.

She ran with her bottle and Davis ran with her purse. A comical sight for the vampire, watching her and Davis scrambling away. The oddity who tried to mug them running up ahead, and the drunk they had awoken running besides them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They ran, took the corner fast towards her building, raced up the three flights and into her apartment. They locked the door and sat leaning against the it. Shaken and confused about what they saw.

"What the fuck was that? What the fuck?' She yelled to Davis

"That was a vampire, a real life, tooth showing, bad ass, man handling, vampire."

"No. there is no such thing." She insisted.

"Did you see his teeth?" Davis yelled, still trying to catch his breath.

"I did. But maybe it was just shock and my glasses were covered in raindrops."

"He was hot, I don't care what the mother is. He was the hottest man I ever seen," Davis said.

"Well yeah, but still, what the hell was he doing?"

"I think he was trying to help you."

"Help me what? Fall on my face? I sprayed him good though." She handed Davis the bottle.

"Oh yeah, love potion, sure he was scared to death of this shit."

"What? Let me see." She looked and to her horror realized she sprayed him. And the mugger.

"Oh shit, I sprayed the creeper once and then emptied the whole bottle on the vampire man, person, whatever he is."

"This shit work? Where did it come from, ohhh, Catarina right? Girl, she is no joke, if this shit is real you gonna have a lot of affection waiting outside that door."

"Oh crap, I wanted to try it on you."

"Me? Why? What the hell Andie?"

"Well." She gulped. "With you it would be safe, and I have this," she said, She searched for the other bottle.

"This." She handed it him.

"What? An empty bottle?"

"What? It's not empty is it? I can't see? Where did it go?"

'Must have spilled out."

"What was it?"

"It's called Oh no, to take the love potion away."

Andie, its called No 7, when you getting your eyes checked again, new glasses are a really good idea."

"You got a problem," he said to her. "If that is the real deal, and he was the real deal and then you emptied the whole bottle with no cure onto a vampire, oh girl your screwed, or soon to be."

"Stop it! That's terrible!"

"At least he was something fine to look at, and strong too. He threw me clear across the road, if he wanted my ass, I would just bend it over." He laughed.

" Davis, stop talking. At least we didn't get hurt."

"Yeah, we lucky. But I think you gonna have a few visitors."

"They don't know me, can't find me, I'm not worried."

"We need to see if Catarina marked any bottles of this shit? We can try it, like you say. See if there is any way to erase all the love in the air."

"I guess so. Its not like we are breaking in there or anything. I mean I do have to water the plants,''she said.

''Whatever you want to call this late night breaking and entering, watering the plants sounds perfect to me,'' Davis said as they opened the door and walked quietly towards Cats apartment. In the hall there was man leaning against the wall.

"Not good,'' she said to Davis. "What is he doing?"

"I am sorry." The man stuttered. "Please forgive me. I'm not a bad guy. I just do bad things." He pleaded, his hands wringing his coat as he spoke.'

"Oh dear lord, what is this." said Davis.

The man walked to them, he was the one who jumped them. "Please, I'm so sorry, I love you," he said.

"I don't know why, but I do." He pushed horrified Andie out of his way, he pled his case to Davis.

"What the crap, get away, you love me? Shit girl, look what you done! The creeper loves me."

"I do said the man. I do truly."

"Jesus, Mary how can this be? She fumbled with the keys to Cats door. Trying not to laugh.

"Look buddy, he isn't interested, go away. Come back in a few days, when we can fix this."

"No. I can't be away from him for so long."

"Oh dear. He is kind of cute, in a disgusting sort of way." She smiled at Davis.

"Look man, sorry but right now I am flat out of interest in street people, and love well that's just not what I am looking for."

"What is?" He pleaded. "I can be whoever, whatever you want."

"Yes. Be whatever you want." She eyed Davis hoping he would take the opportunity to send the man away with a mission.

"Yeah, like clean clothes, a nice haircut and shave. A shower, a few showers." She waved her hand in front of her face.

'Yeah." Davis agreed, backing away from the pleading man, who was uncomfortable close to him. "Go take a shower, shave, get a nice haircut and some clean clothes, and start there."

"I will, I will, but before I leave you. A kiss, just one."

'Ahhahaha.' Andie burst out laughing. 'Aww go on now, just a little kissy.'

"Girl your living here has made you mean. Go away." Davis yelled at the man. "Now." The man backed away hurt and in tears. "Go clean up and come back in a few days. I be here waiting for you." With a bat, a big bat. He mumbled to himself.

The man hugged the wall, walking away desperately watching till he could not see Davis any longer. He fled, yelling more nonsense as he left.

"You know, if stinky found us in 15 minutes, the vampire is not far behind."

"I know this Davis." She said, as they opened the door to Cats flat. Looking around at all the bottles some marked, some not.

"Look for anything like the love potion bottle, anything like the other bottle. Maybe she keeps them together."

It was dimly lit, even with all the lights on the place was full of dark and shadows.

'This is creepy." Said Davis. "What does this old woman do all in here? Look at these things." He pointed to an old bag of hair she had hanging over the bedroom door.

"Don't judge her, she is old school."

"Old school? What kind of old school did she go to?" He handed her a bag with a dried foot of some kind of animal.

"Ick, stop it, don't touch her things. Keep looking." They found several small bottles that looked similar to the one she gave her with 00 written on them.

"Let's try this on smelly man when he comes back. If it works, then I dump it on vampire man if he comes back."

The vampire was there, outside the living area window, listening to them, he was pleasantly amused. She dumped love potion on me, silly human. I can have some fun with this.

"If he comes back? You mean when he comes back." Said Davis "Lord he is back, out the window look." Davis shrieked holding onto Andie for dear life. Through the sheers, they saw him floating outside the window. Hands folded over his groin as if he were posing for a photo, a really hot, sexy photo.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Andie screamed.

"It is not nice to use such distasteful words my lady." He said to her, coming closer to the glass.

She could see his face, he was as beautiful as Davis insisted he was. Not scary at all to look at..

"Are you going to be locked away in this apartment? Or will you be in your own for the night?" He asked.

"What? How did you? How are you?"

"Floating? I can do these things." I am what you think I am." He said.

"And what is it you want Mr. Vampire? A bite? Some dinner? Asked Davis. "We closed!"

"No, Davis. I do not want dinner, don't fear me, and open the window."

She did as he asked. "Girl, what are you crazy? Close it."

"Davis, if he wanted to break the window he would have. You can't come in can you?"

"I can, and will."

He jumped in, they backed up in fear knocking over trinkets and decoratives, making their way to the wall, where they couldn't go any father.

"Oh dear god, oh dear lord. "Davis panicked.

Andie stood in front of Davis. "What is it you want? How can you come in here? Don't you have to be invited?"

"I have been invited, many times. Catarina is an old friend."

"Of course she is." Said Davis.

"What do you want?" She asked him.

"You."

"Me?"

"You."

" Me? No, you don't. You think you do, but you don't. It is a mistake."

"No it's not."

"I came for you, Andie." He grabbed her by her waist and nudged his face into her neck.

"Oh god, don't bite her." Davis pleaded. Please don't bite her.

"Davis you are tired, go relax. Go back to her apartment and sleep."

"No Davis, stay here." But he left at the vampire's last word.

"Please listen to me." She begged.

"Shh shh shh. do not fear me." He assured her.

"But I am afraid, you see there was an accident. I sprayed you with a love potion."

"A love potion? How sweet." He said.

"No really it is not sweet at all. It was an accident. I had it in my bag thinking it was mace, I wanted to mace you."

"I suppose that's nicer then." He said to her.

"No, that's not nice at all. But you grabbed me, and well, that's what you deserved."

"I was trying to help you, meant you no harm."

"No. I suppose you didn't, but you got sprayed, and now you love me, it is not real love."

The vampire struggled to not laugh. Silly mortal. He let her go on.

"Yes, you see Cat, Catarina, gave me a bottle of this potion." He released her and she showed him the tiny bottle. "I sprayed the creepy man once and now he is in love with Davis. I dumped the whole bottle on you, so it must be horrible, for you. Please don't be angry." She cringing with fear.

"I am fine, my love." He said, playing along with her. 'I could never be angry with you, you are adorable."

"Oh dear, my love, adorable? See that's what I mean. You think I am your love, but I am not. I am just a girl. A not so adorable nobody. You, well look at you, you are beyond handsome, strong, and a vampire. You are a living, walking, fantasy. You could have any woman you want. Believe me if you didn't inhale the potion you would have no interest in me.

She had her hands up to his chest keeping him away from her, he gently took her wrists, held them behind her back with his hands and pulled her to him, buriing his face against her neck.

"You smell divine." He said to her. And she did. What was it about this girls scent? He thought.

"Please don't bite me." She begged him.

"I will not bite you my lady." He gently kissed her neck. "Not yet."

"Oh god." She said. She felt her knees getting weak as he spoke into her ear with his growling voice. He was sensual like she never knew existed. He made it hard to not like him in spite of the fear that came along with who he was.

"Please, I can fix this, give me a few days, come back and we can undo this." She tried to push him away.

"A few days?" He asked her. "How will I bear the thought of you out of my sight for a few days?" He let out a sigh, looked down pretending to be sad.

"You will just have to, I know it will be hard, your mind will be on me, but you can do it." She stuttered with her words.

"I can do it, well then. I shall return in a few days." He let her go, turned to leave and realized he had given in too fast, too easy. He raced back to her, grabbed her, not wanting to completely torment the girl, he pressed his lips to her forehead. "My love, I shall wait in desperation to see you again." He jumped to the ledge and floated away. A smile creeping over his face, as he looked into the window, at the silly girl behind the black rimmed glasses,with big hair wrapped too tightly around her head. He played his role well, he was pleased with himself.

Better get to work and find that remedy. She thought. She searched for hours. Until it was light. She found nothing. She went back to her flat, found Davis was sound asleep snoring. Dean and Sam lay across him.

"Get up!" she kicked the bed. "You left me there with him! He could have killed me, raped me. You slept through all of it!"

"What happened? Did he, did he, did you?"

"Nothing, he did nothing to me. He was kind and gentle, for now. Until his desire gets to him then I am in trouble, I need that potion!"

The vampire lay in his bed, thinking about the simple girl, how sweet she truly was. Just as Catarina had described. He would enjoy watching over her for the next few weeks, let her indulge the fantasy about him. This was probably the most excitement the poor girl had ever had. He didn't see the harm in it. Not yet.

Psst! please don't forget to vote!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

464 24 51
--Updated weekly-- "Why are you following me?" "I am free to roam anywhere within Barracks, am I not?" "Aldaire will be displeased if he sees us tog...
238K 5.5K 41
"Don't you get it? You know when you try to run away, punishment like this happens." he said teasingly, squeezing my chest. I gasped for air, I reall...
709K 25.4K 37
"Good morning and welcome to the Saints Bank, how may I help you?" "Empty all the money in the bag," "Excuse me?" "Boys now, Everybody get down!" ~...
13.9K 608 26
She cleared her throat to gain his attention. "Do you like this position so much that you don't want to leave my bed or do you want me on the top of...