Life with Colton

By liv814

Colton Ashwood was expecting big things from university life, but he wasn't expecting to meet the beautiful... More

Life with Colton
{ 1 | Colton }
{ 2 | Faith }
{ 4 | Faith }
{ 5 | Colton }
{ 6 | Faith }
{ 7 | Colton }
{ 8 | Faith }
{ 9 | Colton }
{ 10 | Faith }
{ 11 | Colton }
{ 12 | Faith }
{ 13 | Colton }
{ 14 | Faith }
{ 15 | Colton }
{ 16 | Faith }
{ 17 | Colton }
{ 18 | Faith }
{ 19 | Colton }
{ 20 | Faith }
{ 21 | Colton }
{ 22 | Faith }
{ 23 | Colton }
{ 24 | Faith }
{ 25 | Colton }
{ 26 | Faith }
{ 27 | Colton }
{ 28 | Faith }
{ 29 | Colton }
{ 30 | Faith }
{ 31 | Colton }
{ 32 | Faith }
{ 33 | Colton }
{ 34 | Faith }
{ 35 | Epilogue }
Other Stories & A/N

{ 3 | Colton }

5.4K 156 18
By liv814

Throwing my things into my bag, I felt my muscles want to give out. Not only was I still hungover from the night before, but I worked out my body for two hours before even showing up to practice. Coach found out about the party and worked our bodies out too. I don't think I have ever been this tired in my life and trust me, I have great stamina.

"I told you not to go to that party." Justin said full of irritation. He changed out of his soccer cleats, throwing them into his bag. He seemed to be in a hurry, which was odd. He usually waits until everyone on the team is gone before he leaves the field.

"Where you going man?" I asked. I sprayed some water into my mouth, feeling dehydrated. I need to stop drinking so much. Maybe drink a bottle of water after each bottle of beer? Actually, maybe after every three? We'll work on that. 

"To lunch." Justin told me. I raised an eyebrow.

"With who?" I asked. I crossed my arms across my chest. He's hiding something.

"My cousin." He said. He grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. He wasn't meeting my eye.

"Why are you being so cryptic?" I asked. He was usually an open book. Why is he not telling me the whole truth?

"I don't want you hitting on her or her friend. They're nice girls that don't need you all over them." Justin said with annoyance. I sighed. I had met his cousin once, briefly. I hit on her without knowing they were related. I guess he isn't making that same mistake twice. Besides, she was a total bitch anyway.

"Alright, fine. I get it. Go have food without me. Your best friend will just die of starvation." I said with exaggeration. Justin rolled his eyes. He was used to my antics and I had only known him for a few months. This is why we were best friends.

"Go hang out with Reagan." Justin said. I chuckled. I was planning on getting food and sleeping. We had enough fun last night. I needed to rest. My muscles ached. "Have fun Colt."

"Yeah, yeah. Enjoying your third-wheeling." I shouted. I turned towards the bleachers and saw the same group of girls that were always here. I quickly changed out of my gear and made my way over to them. "Hey girls."

"Hey Colton." They all said seductively. I smirked. I was never going to get over this. This why my life and I loved every second of it.

"Babe, wanna come over?" I heard Reagan's voice. I turned towards her. She was wearing a sun dress that barely went passed her butt. Her blond hair was in curls. She looked hot. Maybe I should go hangout with her. 

"Let's go." I said with a sly smile. She smirked at the girls before grabbing my hand. "I know what we can do for fun."

"I hope your thinking what i'm thinking then." She smirked. She then pulled me towards her building. Looks like it's round two.

-

I pulled on my shorts. I searched for my shirt, finding it hanging on her lamp. I guess we had a very wild night. I quickly slipped it on and grabbed my soccer bag. I shut the door slightly, stepping into the hallway. It was around seven in the morning. We had practice at nine, so I needed to go change for that. Coach would kill me if he found out I didn't stay at my place last night. Luckily, Reagan's dorm was next to my building. I quickly made my way down the stairs and into the lobby. I made sure no one was there before exiting the building. I did not want to be seen doing the walk of shame. I scanned my keys at the entrance and stepped into my lobby. I saw the same girl from yesterday. She was reading, again.

"So, reading is your thing?" I asked. She jumped, turning to look at me. I stifled a laugh. She looked frightened.

"You scared me." She said placing a hand over her heart. She then gave me a once over. "Glad to see you don't smell like booze today."

"I definitely had a wild night." I smirked. She rolled her eyes.

"Pig." She mumbled. She looked back down at her book.

"At least i'm getting laid." I said with a smirk. She closed her eyes before slamming her book shut. Guess I hit a nerve there. "What's wrong babe, cat got your tongue?"

"I came down here to read, peacefully. With you here, it's not happening. If I wanted to be surrounded by man-whores, I would have stayed at home." She said full of annoyance. She quickly got up and went towards the elevator. I followed her. I was inches away. "What now?" She asked full of irritation. She didn't bother to turn around but I could feel her anger radiating off of her.

"Sorry, I just need to get my room too." I said. She sighed, letting her demeanor fall. She stepped into the elevator and pressed the third floor. "Can you press five?"

She nodded and slid into the corner. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back onto the wall. I took the chance to admire her body again. She was wearing black leggings and a purple long sleeve today. Her brown hair was down and I was able to see it went passed her shoulders. She was gorgeous. She definitely seems like a fun time.

"Can you stop staring at me like i'm the last piece of meat?" She asked. She gave me yet another annoyed look. The elevator doors opened. She sighed in relief.

"Bye babe!" I shouted as she stepped out. She rolled her eyes before waving. "What's your name?" I shouted as the doors began to move.

"Faith." She said as the doors closed shut. I smirked. I guess it was fate for me to meet Faith.

-

Setting up my spot in the library, I took out my books and Mac. I placed them on the table before powering my computer on. As smart as I was, I was also a big procrastinator. I had about six hours to write an english paper, do twenty math problems, and study for my biology test. I really needed to stop waiting till the last minute. Maybe I should focus on school more? Nah.

"Hey Colt." I looked up and saw Wesley. He was one of the guys on the team. He was a lot quieter than I was, but still had skills.

"Hey Wes. Doing some last minute cramming?" I asked. He chuckled, sitting across from me. I didn't mind. He was one of the few I actually liked hanging out with. 

"So, where's your partner in crime?" He asked. He pulled out his own Mac and a textbook. I shrugged, answering his question. Justin didn't show up to practice today and hadn't returned any of my calls. "At least coach was lenient on us today."

"I agree. My body still aches from yesterday's practice." I said feeling my muscles twitch with every movement. Wes nodded in agreement. I was about to reply when I heard a laugh. It was sweet like honey. I turned in my seat, looking for the girl who laughed.

The library was full of your typical nerds, studying their life away, but there in the far back, I saw her. It was the same girl from earlier. She had her own things spread out. She seemed intrigued in her own studies. I quickly stood up and walked over, leaving a confused Wes. She was engrossed in her book, not noticing me walk up. I waved my hand, making her take her earphones out of her ear.

"You again?" She groaned. "Always interrupting my reading." Her annoyance was evident. I chuckled. A few shushes were heard around us. I rolled my eyes. Pathetic nerds. I quickly sat down beside her, earning a glare from her. "Can I help you?"

"Faith, I think it was fate that we met in the lobby the other day." I said. She stared at me before bursting into laughter. I smiled. I was winning her over. 

"That was incredibly cheesy." She said quieting down. We were getting glares from those around us. I ignored them. Can't they see i'm trying to have a conversation?

"So, can I have your number?" I asked. She shook her head, calming down her laughter. "Why not?"

"I'm sorry, but i'm not looking for anything right now. Plus, you're kind of in my best friend's seat." She said, gesturing behind me. I turned and saw a blond walk up to us. Her features seemed vaguely familiar but I couldn't remember from where. Probably one of the sluts I first met.

"Faith?" The blond asked. She was studying me closely.

"Hey Aly, this is - actually, I never caught your name." Faith said in embarrassment. Her cheeks burned red as she waited for me to answer. It was kind of cute seeing her blush.

"This is Colton Ashwood. He's on the soccer team with my cousin." Her friend said with slight disgust. I widened my eyes. That's where I know her from.

"Alyson Kershaw." I stated. She cocked her hip and glared.

"Nice to know you remembered me." She said with an eye roll. "If you excuse us, we have some studying to do."

"Alright. Alyson." I said in a monotone voice. I then turned towards Faith. She was giving us a confused look. "Faith, i'll catch you later babe." I said before walking off. The entire library watched me as I sat back down at the table with Wes.

"What was that all about?" He asked. I sighed. I cannot believe that just happened. The one girl that actually seemed to spike my interest and it's her. The one girl I was told to not talk to.

"I just hit on the one girl that Justin said I couldn't." I told him. Wes raised an eyebrow, waiting for further explanation. "The only two girls off limits are his cousin and her best friend. I've hit on both of them now. One word from his cousin and i'm dead. He's going to kill me at practice tomorrow."

"Oh yeah man, you are so dead." Wes said with pity. I groaned. He is most definitely going to kill me. I placed my head down on the table, wishing the last ten minutes didn't happen.

~~~~~~~
What's next for these two?
Comment and Vote!
xoxo,
Liv814

Next Update: December 31

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 17 35
Meet Olivia, a smart and bubbly high school student who won a coveted scholarship to study in the city. Olivia was thrilled at the prospect of explor...
7.4K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...
113K 2.8K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...
406K 9K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...