Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

By Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!
Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!
A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.
Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!
Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!
Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Subplot: Book release with Blanc.
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Subplot: Spending time with Vert.
Contest voting.
Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!
Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.
And the winner is...
Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2

2.4K 45 149
By Soejammy

(Y/n): Last time, on Hyperdimension Neptunia:

In an attempt to kidnap (Y/n), a mysterious person pulls him through a portal with Vert nearby to see (Y/n) get kidnapped. She was unable to save (Y/n) in time and went to go tell the others what happened. On a deserted island in a crater, (Y/n) was brought there by the now known master mind behind these incidents known as Dionix, as his goal is to get the necklace that is currently around (Y/n)'s neck. The fight started out with (Y/n) taking the most damage, but after deciding to finally get serious, he didn't have just one sword in hand. He was then dual wielding both his normal katana and the Sapphire Spirit Blade. Will (Y/n) be able to finally be able to get the upper hand with this approach?

(Y/n): Don't underestimate me... When I get serious, you better drop your act of showing off. Because as of this moment... I plan on winning this fight and returning to my friends.

As the fight continues... Now.

(Insert opening Neptunia music)

Third person view.

July 31, 20XX

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom.

Time: Afternoon.

The others watch as (Y/n) finally makes the first decisive blow to Dionix after getting serious.

Neptune: Woo! Go (Y/n)! Nep him up for us!

Blanc: It's still too early to think (Y/n) has the advantage Neptune.

Neptune looks at Blanc with a questioned look.

Noire: This fight is just now starting to get serious. With (Y/n) powering up as he is, his opponent will take him more seriously. If it looks like (Y/n) is going to be over powered when the fight continues, we should consider the worst possibility and head to the location on the map.

Vert: I must agree. If not for (Y/n), even I would be trapped on the island with him and you girls wouldn't know about it.

Neptune: Oh come on girls, (Y/n) can do this. We just need to believe in him. (Thoughts) Someone has to stay positive here... But that doesn't mean I'm worried about how this fight will go also.

Location: Crater

(Y/n) and Dionix stare each other down as (Y/n)'s body is radiating slightly with his (A/c) aura giving him a power boost in his stats. As Dionix keeps looking at (Y/n) he chuckles.

Dionix: Most impressive. Using the power of Share Energy to increase your output in power with in tandem of the Sapphire Spirit Blade. If anything, the more you push your energy out, the stronger you get.

(Y/n): This isn't lesson time dumbass. You ready to finally get serious? Because if not, prepare yourself.

(Y/n) gets into a stance as Dionix began to get serious himself.

Dionix: Yes. Show me. Show me what you can do against me. Though I will tell you this, no matter how much power you push out, I will win in the end.

(Y/n) glared at Dionix as he dashed at him to do a double downward slash as Dionix blocked it, the force put into it causes the earth to crack around them. (Y/n) begins doing combos of slashes to which Dionix blocks them. Moving fast while Dionix blocks, (Y/n) does a feint with a slash as he steps around Dionix. He stabs his sword into the dirt and uses it like a stand to keep him balanced as he does a double thrust kick to Dionix's side. After landing on his feet, (Y/n) pulls his sword out and charges again at Dionix while using Multi-Slicer to attack from a distance.

Dionix: Cocky little brat!

Dionix slashes at the air and sends his own energy slashes at (Y/n)'s attack. In the smoke from the two attacks clashing, (Y/n) jumps through as he pulled the Sapphire Spirit Blade back and tries to make an attempt to stab Dionix. Dionix sidesteps out of the way as he then tries to slash at (Y/n) from above him while (Y/n) lands on his feet. (Y/n) ups his energy use more as he then turns around and crosses his swords into an X-formation to catch Dionix's sword. The two struggle to capture dominance in a test of strength. Twisting his blades, (Y/n) makes the sword slide to the left to throw Dionix off balance as (Y/n) does a high leg sweep to Dionix's head. The attack knocks down Dionix onto his stomach as (Y/n) jumps up to then readies both his swords to stab down at Dionix. Recovering quickly from the attack from before, Dionix rolls out of the way in time as (Y/n) grunts seeing he missed his chance.

Dionix: Let's see you try this again!

Dionix throws the black mist at (Y/n) again as it expands around him. In the mist, (Y/n) begins to gets attacked again, but with a sword this time around as he tries to defend himself. He begins to see a pattern, but just as he thought he would get it, it changed and the attacks became unknown to him again. Needing to get out of the mist, (Y/n) came up with a new move called Tornado Storm. By holding both his swords, his right hand holding Sapphire Spirit Blade pointing to the left. Then his regular katana in his left hand in a backhanded stance pointing to the right behind him. He twisted a little to his left and then recoiled as he began to spin to the right fast. The mist gathered around (Y/n) as he generated wind with him as the center point. In doing so, the mist soon begins to head upward in the makeshift tornado as it then heads up to the sky, clearing the field once more. (Y/n) gets dizzy from doing it for the first time as he then gets punched by Dionix hard in the stomach and drops one of his swords in the process. The punch sent (Y/n) sliding backwards as he then held his gut while kneeling. After he recovers and gets back up, (Y/n)'s clothes are beginning to look torn up with some holes showing how much the fight has been doing to him. He notices that the Sapphire Spirit Blade isn't in his hand and sees it laying on the ground near Dionix.

Dionix: Looking for something?

(Y/n) growls slightly mad as he puts out more power and charges in. Dionix intercepts him as they began to slash away at each other. Each blocked and strikes at each other, making attempt to do some damage in the process. Each had received equal slashes to their bodies during the process, when an opening showed, (Y/n) then went to get his other blade to regain his power. Dionix then throws an energy slash at (Y/n), who gets hit in the back and got knocked down towards his blade. The energy slice dealt to (Y/n) leaves a hole in the back of his shirt with damage done to him. He looks up from the dirt to see his blade, but then he hears Dionix charge in at him to deliver a strike at (Y/n) still on the ground. It was (Y/n)'s turn to roll from the strike, jump towards his blade and grabs the handle of it to go back to doing dual wielding as he lowers his energy use back down. He begins to breathe hard as the longer the fight goes on.

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom.

As the others watch (Y/n), they notice he is beginning to breathe hard a little, trying to catch his breathe from the fast movements made in the fight.

Noire: I remember (Y/n) looking tired the more he kept that aura around him. It helped increase his stats, but the longer he uses it, the more tired he gets. With the added effects of his Sapphire blade, the effects make it worse.

Blanc: Could it be because if he doesn't give his all, he will-

Neptune: No no, let's not say something like that. Sure we had our troubling times, but we made it in the end of our battles. Plus, this is his first encounter, of course it's going to be tough. I know he'll make it through this. Right?

The group continues to watch trying to pray that nothing bad begins to happen.

Location: Crater.

(Y/n) continues to breathe hard a little as Dionix smirks.

Dionix: Impressive. To think you could keep up with my power.

(Y/n): Ready... to give up...?

Dionix: Give up? I haven't begun to show you true fear yet.

This puts a shock to (Y/n) as Dionix did an energy slash and (Y/n) guarded it, but while distracted, Dionix stabbed the earth and channeled his own energy into it. The results was that (Y/n) got hit by an earth spike and sent skyward screaming. Dionix jumps up and catches up to (Y/n)'s body as he then grabs (Y/n) by his leg and then spins around and tosses (Y/n) downward to the ground hard. Upon impact and bouncing up from the impact, blood came out of (Y/n)'s mouth. When (Y/n) saw Dionix was falling fast to land on him, (Y/n) got up fast and dodged out of the way to get some distance away from Dionix.

Dionix: Did you think you really have a chance? I was only letting you have your chance to attack me up until now. If best, I was only going easy on you at most then.

(Y/n): Y-You got to be kidding me!

To show Dionix wasn't kidding, in an instant, Dionix was already near (Y/n) as he then did a side kick to (Y/n)'s stomach to send him flying backwards. The attack made (Y/n) go far as he soon fell into a lake in the crater. He pops out with a fish in his mouth and spits it out.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Ugh... Crap... This is getting bad...

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom.

The others at the Basilicom become shocked at hearing the armored man say he hasn't used his full power yet as they become nervous at the battle.

Noire: This isn't turning good. If this keeps up any longer, (Y/n) won't have a chance if that's the case. This time... I didn't even see him move... It's as if he was there one second and now...

Vert: I agree, we know what (Y/n) was capable of, but to think that man has more power still... It's beginning to look bleak the longer the battle goes.

Nepgear: (Y/n) has been using his aura at a high level till now, plus with his Spirit Blade, he's losing strength as we speak. Who knows how long he has before he can't use it's power any longer...

Neptune watches this as she remembers the times with (Y/n) when he first arrived and how long they got to know each other.

Blanc: We have to do something...

Neptune: Well, if the cheater wants to cheat, we have cheat codes of our own. That would be us.

IF: More references at a time like this Nep...? Not at the luxury for (Y/n)'s situation right now.

Neptune: Right... Well in that case. Blanc, Vert, Noire, we should get going. I'm pretty sure (Y/n) needs our help right now.

Noire: You just now noticed?! Jeez you're such an idiot Neptune, but you're right. We have to go help him now.

Vert: I agree fully. (Y/n) made sure I could be here and help tell you girls the situation, I wouldn't be here if not for him. Time to return the favor.

Blanc: He still has much to learn still, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't fight alone. We all came together to help (Y/n) train. Right now, he needs our help.

Neptune: So what are we waiting for? Invitations? Let's get going!

The others nod as the four of them transforms into their HDD modes. After Vert transforms, hers were a bit different from the others. Like Blanc's, Vert wore a white skin tight clothing, but it showed more skin though. Such as her stomach and legs more with her now green hair reaching down to her legs.

Purple Heart (Neptune): Nep Jr. Keep us updated on the fight at hand. We need to hurry and help (Y/n) before it's too late.

Nepgear: You can count on me sis!

The four begin to fly fast towards where the crater was located on the map. All (Y/n) would need to do is hold on until they can reach him. The time it would take to get there would be fifteen minutes.

Purple Heart (Neptune): (Thoughts) Hang in there (Y/n)... We're on our way...

Location: Crater.

Back with the fight, (Y/n) gets out of the water just to see Dionix closing in fast. (Y/n) then prepares himself as he meets Dionix head on as they begin to go into a high speed fight. Each strike leaves a shock wave in their wake. When near a couple of boulders, the initial shock wave blows up the rocks around them. After leaving high speed, Dionix lands an axe kick to (Y/n)'s head and cracks the earth around them. (Y/n) groans as he is kicked in the stomach and knocked away from Dionix. Getting up from the ground, (Y/n) has some blood dripping from his head.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Crap... Come on (Y/n)... Think...! (End thoughts) Hey Speedy Gonzales, care to take the speed down a notch?

Dionix: You're humor will do you no good. As you can see, I have begun to over power you. Once I'm done with you, the goddesses will be next.

(Y/n) then looks towards Dionix with an angry look.

(Y/n): Like hell I'll let you get near them. I even made sure to stop you from dragging Vert here with me.

Dionix: You idiot, it did not matter if I grabbed her as well. You were the one I was after. You're constant training and fights from what I've seen is proof you will become a threat to me. Once you're dead and I have that necklace, no one will stop me.

(Y/n): And I keep telling you, I don't plan on dying here!

(Y/n) then sent some Energy Slashes at Dionix who blocks them with ease.

Dionix: You're getting weaker. Looks like you will disappoint me soon enough. How pointless this fight is becoming...

Dionix then sent some dark slashes towards (Y/n) as he raises his arms up to cast an Energy shield to channel his energy outwards for a forward shield. Due to his constant training, (Y/n)'s able to project a condensed shield made of energy. After the attacks stop flying, (Y/n) disables the shield and begins to breathe hard as the Spirit Blade vanishes into his inventory and powers down from his aura disappearing.

(Y/n): No... Not now...!

Before (Y/n) could react, Dionix is on him quickly as Dionix uses his fists to punch (Y/n) repeatedly in a quick fashion. Each attack keeps chaining from jabs, uppercuts, hooks and ends it off with a spinning leg thrust to (Y/n)'s stomach. (Y/n) was sent flying into a pile of rocks as he crashed through it face first. He coughs up blood from the attack as he begins to bleed from some areas around his body. Dionix walks up to (Y/n) as he grabs (Y/n) by his hair as he makes a sound of pain. (Y/n)'s clothes were getting torn up from the battle as there were some holes in his clothing

Dionix: It would seem you have amused me enough. Now, to take the necklace.

Dionix reaches for the necklace as (Y/n) brings his hands up to fire a small Energy Shot at his helmet. This makes Dionix take a few steps back from not being prepared and (Y/n) takes his chance to attack. He runs up to Dionix and channels a little of his energy to deliver fast enhanced punches at Dionix while his defenses were down. Throwing a hard punch next, Dionix grabs (Y/n)'s fist and then lifts him up to slam him into the ground. (Y/n) yells from the attack as his body twitches in pain.

Dionix: You repulsive brat! How dare you shoot me point blank in the face?!

(Y/n): Thought you could use a makeover... Heard it does wonders on the ugly...

With that, Dionix gets enraged and soon vanishes. (Y/n) looks around to see where he went and sees where he is. Dionix is at the top where the crater curves as he gathers dark energy in between his hands. To (Y/n)'s shock, the energy begins to expand as it grows big to that of a giant ball of darkness. This causes (Y/n) to go wide eyed at what he sees knowing that isn't good.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) You've got to be kidding me... Where's he getting all that energy from...? It's huge...!

Dionix: Prepare yourself you brat!!! I've had it with you! I'll just destroy you with the Crystal of Hope as well!!

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom.

As the other watch the battle, they become increasingly worried at the current events.

Nepgear: That's impossible! Where is all that power coming from?! Just who is this guy?!

Uni: More importantly, (Y/n) is still there fighting him!

Histoire: This is not good, (Y/n) won't survive an attack like that if it hits him. Even if he could try to run, he's trapped in that crater with nowhere to go! This is attack I've never seen before...

With Neptune and the other three CPUs, they kept flying as they soon see the dark sphere growing in size as they all become shocked at what they see.

Black Heart (Noire): What is that?!

Green Heart (Vert): I don't know! Whatever it is, it's near the crater (Y/n) is at!

White Heart (Blanc): That can't be! Someone with that amount of power can't exist like that!

Hearing communications from Nepgear, makes Purple Heart worry even more about the situation.

Purple Heart (Neptune): The enemy's planning on using that to kill (Y/n)!!

Location: Crater.

As (Y/n) looks at the raw power Dionix is summoning, he begins to freeze up at the intense power coming from it. All he can do is get on his hands and knees as he can't see a way out of this.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) This can't be happening... I know this guy is strong, but to be THIS strong?! No way... I can't dodge this... He's showing off again... and this time... it's all for keeps...

He hears Dionix chuckling feeling (Y/n) was losing hope for any chance to escape.

Dionix: Now you will see. You will experience true fear! As the world you know is thrown into chaos! With your death!!!

As Dionix finishes getting the sphere ready, he soon throws it at (Y/n) as the earth around the area begins to crumble and crack from under the pressure of the sphere. The group still at Planeptune's Basilicom and Neptune's group flying to save (Y/n) go wide eyed as the ball was released and headed towards (Y/n). (Y/n) sits on his legs as he sees his destruction headed for him. He closes his eyes cursing that this was how it was all going to end. With him dying, in a different dimension, where his new friends see him die, and to never see his sister again... He punches the ground with his fist frustrated he let this happen. Cursing that he wished he was stronger.

As time seemed to slow down, (Y/n)'s thoughts soon travel to his subconscious as he thought about his family and his friends back in his world. He sees his mother, father and his sister Abby smiling and sees his friend as well. His thoughts then travel to the friends he's made from his first day in their world up till now. His whole life, he was happy. He had a wonderful family and made wonderful friends. He may had some tough situations from arguments and getting in trouble at times, but it's who he was. He wouldn't want that to change that. He then grew another thought though. If he died here and now, he would be letting a lot of his friends and family down. After he dies, Dionix won't stop with just him. He's the reason (Y/n) was brought to this world. If he found (Y/n)'s world, after he kills his friends and those he cherishes close to him in this world. His world and family would be next!

This sparked something within (Y/n)'s heart as he got back on his feet. As the dark sphere got closer to where (Y/n) was, he summoned all the strength he could as his aura reignited around his body in an alarming rate. To everyone's surprise, including Dionix himself. The dark sphere had stopped in place as the earth began to crumble around it. With Nepgear's group, she uses the satellite footage to zoom in what's happening and everyone in the room becomes shocked. (Y/n) was beginning to hold the giant sphere back with all his power he can manage with an Energy Shield.

(Y/n): DIONIX!!! I can't afford to lose here! If I die here and now, there won't be stopping you from destroying multiple dimensions and my friends as you see fit! That includes this dimension, and my home!! I have made many memories with my family and my friends!! I will not die here!!

Dionix: This isn't possible... Where is he getting all this strength from?!

(Y/n): I've come too far during my time here that I can't give up now! You don't even know what having friends and family are like at all!! To you, they mean nothing!! To me, I can't afford to lose it all!!!

As (Y/n) said this to Dionix, (Y/n)'s necklace begins to glow with his right hand showing the Sharicite mark in the process.

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom, Sharicite Chamber.

Inside the Sharicite Chamber in Planeptune, the crystal begins to react as it begins to glow brighter. Lights begin to emanate from under the chamber door in the living room where Nepgear and the others were. Compa looks around and sees the lights flashing under the door as she gained a look of worry.

Compa: Um girls...?

IF: What is it Compa? What's wrong?

She points to where she sees light flashing out of control as it leads to the chamber of the Sharicite.

IF: Um, hey girls! Something's about to happen with the Sharicite Chamber!!

Everyone then looks to see what is going on and look worried as well.

Nepgear: Histoire?! What's happening?!

Histoire: I do not know! Nothing has ever happened in history in forever! This is my first time seeing something like this happen!

As Histoire finishes explaining, the door bursts open as a beam of light shoots out from the chamber and out the window. Taking the device that measures gathered share energy, Nepgear shows Histoire what's happening.

Histoire: Something is trying to gather large amounts of Share Energy?! Where is it all going?!

Nepgear looks up on the computer to see where it's going. To her results it doesn't make sense to her.

Nepgear: Th-The energy is heading towards the crater?!

Everyone looks at Nepgear and then to the screen. Histoire looks the most concern seeing what's happening.

Histoire: (Thoughts) (Y/n)... Are you doing this...?

Location: Crater.

At the crater, the four CPUs arrive at the crater to see that the dark sphere is beginning to move ever slightly with (Y/n)'s aura dying down slowly. The four of them become shocked to see (Y/n) holding something like this even after all the beating he took.

White Heart (Blanc): Wh-What...!? Even though he shouldn't have any strength left and yet, he's still digging deep. How?

Green Heart (Vert): I'm don't know... One thing for sure though, he's giving everything he has just to keep living.

Black Heart (Noire): He's never shown anything like this before! Has he been holding back this entire time as well?

Purple Heart looks to where (Y/n) is and see him struggling to keep the sphere from crushing him.

Purple Heart (Neptune): No... He's at his limit, yet the thought of him dying on us set him off. When a person faces with death, they'll do anything to survive. Even if it means exhausting what energy they have left to use...

The four look to (Y/n) as he sweats profusely from the strain and his shield begins to crack from under the pressure of the sphere. The earth under (Y/n) begins to crack and crumble from the force the sphere is giving off as (Y/n) is being pushed backwards little by little. Dionix looks with rage as some pest is able to hold back his attack. With a motion of Dionix's hand, he thrusts his palm forward to put more pressure towards the sphere. The pain increases on (Y/n), as his arms begin to go numb. The thoughts of all his friends and family go through (Y/n)'s head one last time. With that, (Y/n) feels a shock in his nerve system as his aura dissipates immediately and his eyes go blank from the strain. With nothing keeping the sphere back now, it soon pushes (Y/n) back as it envelops him in its darkness. The pain the sphere causes around his body is unbearable as the energy harms him and makes a bloodcurdling scream in pain.

Everyone: (Y/n)!!

As (Y/n) screams in pain, Dionix begins to laugh at the inevitable demise of (Y/n).

Dionix: You see brat!! You could never beat me! I am supreme, I am darkness, I am chaos itself!!! Lord Dionix, ruler of the Land of Shadows!!!

As the four CPUs and their friends in Planeptune watch (Y/n)'s defeat in progress, they can do nothing, but watch as they remember each of their memories they had with him. From his training, to his kind words and to his positive attitude he would have as he smiled. It was all about to be taken from them, from their sisters and their friends as they saw him dying in front of them. A tear escapes from Purple Heart's eyes as she is about to lose someone she cares about and reverts from her transformation in the process.

Neptune: (Y/n)... Noooooo!!!

Then out of nowhere, a beam of light shoots past the four CPUs and begins to penetrate the dark sphere. As if it is trying to reach something in it. The others watch what's happening and sense Share Energy in that beam.

Black Heart (Noire): You girls sensing the same thing right now..?!

Green Heart (Vert): Yes, though I'm having trouble believing it..!

White Heart (Blanc): What is with all this Share Energy?!

Neptune: (Thoughts) (Y/n)...?

Neptune watches as the beam keeps flowing into the sphere. Inside the sphere (Y/n) writhes in agony from the dark energy surrounding him. He opens his eyes a little and sees nothing but darkness. That is, until he sees a shimmering light. He breathes heavily trying to make out what he is seeing, but soon sees a beam flow straight into the Crystal of Hope as it begins to absorb it. The next thing (Y/n) know, his body feels a shock as he is then enveloped in the same light that approached him. As the light gets bigger and bigger inside, the dark sphere begins to crack from the pressure it gave off.

Dionix: What's happening?! What's going on in there?!

Then in an instant, light breaks through the dark sphere as it vanishes completely replacing it with a sphere of light. Dionix, the CPUs and Nepgear's group watch in surprise at what they see. In the sphere that replaced the dark version of it, (Y/n) opens his eyes to see his friends and family as a warm feeling courses through his body, as if light as a feather. What happens next, his eyes glow the same white glow and frowns as he remembers what he was doing. His body tenses up and then he yells out as energy envelopes him completely. As the light begins to shrink down, it soon reveals a new person with their body equipped with white armor from his chest down to his feet around his body. Black material can be seen as part of the suit the person wears as he also has a black visor covering his eyes. He has white hair with an addition to a high-tech sheath that is attached to his back, which holds a sword in it.

As everyone looked at this new person, they wondered; where is (Y/n)? Everyone looks for (Y/n) from where the new person in white armor is now standing at, but there was no sign of (Y/n) anywhere. Dionix grew furious as he lost what little patience he had left.

Dionix: You!!! Where is that brat!? How dare you interfere in our fight!!

The figure looks up at Dionix with his visor still covering his eyes. To answer his question, he began to speak out loud.

???: It's like I said before, I will not die here today Dionix!

The person unsheathes the blade from his back and then points it towards Dionix. Talking with a more grown up voice. He had a sense of being completely serious as he spoke.

???: So let me tell you who I am starting from here on out. I am (Y/n) (L/n)! My home is located within another dimension that you and your subordinates kidnapped me from!

Dionix looks at him as his rage begins boils over.

??? [(Y/n)]: You have hurt many lives in this world that have been destroyed by you and your group. If you choose to continue to destroy this world that me and my friends love.... I will destroy you!

Dionix: Just what are you?!?!

??? [(Y/n)]: For who I am right now... You can call me... Guardian.

Dionix growls as he then sent a volley of dark slashes at Guardian and just stood there and watched as they each collided either to the ground or at him. The others watched to see if Guardian was okay or not. When the dust cleared, he was nowhere to be seen as Dionix and (Y/n)'s friends looked for him. Sensing someone was behind him, Dionix stood there with an angry look on his face.

Dionix: It would seem... You've powered up quite a lot.

Behind Dionix, stood Guardian with their backs to each other.

Guardian [(Y/n)]: I believe this is the same technique you used when we first started off. Considering you never gave a name for it, I'll call it; Flash Step.

Dionix: Even when I thought I was about to win, yet here you are defying fate. Looks like you're more trouble than you're worth brat.

(Insert ending Jojo's Bizarre Adventures theme here)

Guardian [(Y/n)]: That was your first mistake you even made. You assumed you would win with all the power you had. Thinking like that, will cause you more problems like me to appear to ruin your day. So are you ready for round two?

The battle begins to heat up once more, as (Y/n) has unlocked a new form for himself to even the playing field. Will it be enough to take on Dionix's power?

To be continued...

Update on skills:

Dual wielding: By focusing on having two weapons out, (Y/n) can switch from just one weapon to have two weapons out.

Tornado Storm (Dual Wielding): By spinning in a fast pace, (Y/n) can create a tornado depending how fast he spins. The faster he spins, the bigger the tornado.

Flash Step (Guardian mode): When in the transformed state, Guardian can move much faster than the eye can see for some burst of speeds at a time. Though if someone has a fast reaction time, the Flash Step will only leave the user looking like a blur instead. (Think of Bleach when this skill is used).

Energy shield: From constant training on using his energy, (Y/n) is now able to cast condensed shields made of energy. Depending how much energy he uses to cast a shield, the stronger the defense is. The limitations of the shield is that he can only cast it in the direction he is facing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1K 19
Sneegsnag ran through his tunnels to find a strange portal! he jumps in because of donation. now his life is in chaos! fell from the sky, them almos...
44.2K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
54K 1.2K 67
(the story is going through editing and proof-reading) Introducing the a new take on the original Fanfiction story Welcome one and all (Or W...
126K 8.4K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...