Sakura

By jimincherry

A 17-year-old girl who has been left alone by everyone. She is a girl with the ability to control all element... More

Intro ( part 1 )
Intro ( part 2 )
Summary Time
1
2
3
5

4

21 1 0
By jimincherry

I looked around the house. It had a high ceiling. The walls were made of dark wood but there was a lot of light coming through. A huge bed was placed in the middle of the room with a great view of the ocean. On the left side there was a washroom and on the right sight there was a wardrobe and a little Kitchen

(The House looks similar to this, Maybe a little more closed)

I sat down on the bed and organized my thoughts and the past events. I have to make a plan. Right? I mean I want to get Kai back for what he has done to me. I stood up and went to get a glass of water. Then  I noticed laughter outside of my house. But it was coming from the ocean side. I went out to the back terrace that had a view of the ocean. I saw Dean, Ryder, and Yuko in the water playing around. Left to my side was another house, it must belong to Dean. I watched them play in the water but I hadn't noticed that I was drooling over their bodies. Damn, they had really nice bodies. Omg

(Revealing how some of the characters might look like)

RYDER 

LEON

Their friendship was strong and they had very much fun, I smiled. Jealousy lingered and I felt sad because I never felt that kind of friendship. I went back in and laid myself on the bed. With my back on the mattress, I stared up at the ceiling. I noticed that I was quite tired, it was around 6 P.M. As time went by I drifted into sleep.

---

....

8 P.M

Slowly opening my eyes, I wake up to a loud knock on the door. I quickly stand up and walk to the door. It's Leon. "aren't you eating with us?" Leon asks me. Looking at the time its 10 past 8. 10 minutes too late. "Oh, I'm sorry I hadn't noticed the time," I tell him apologizing. Leon notices my worries but he quickly chuckles. "Don't worry, food isn't even ready yet." I nod and smile.

"Let's go together if you want,?" Leon asks, "yeah sure" and both of us make our way outside where we were going to eat. "So what made you miss the curfew like that," he asks nicely. "I closed my eyes a little, maybe a little too long, I needed little rest" I answer with a smile and he just nods. I smell rice and some meat. It smells pretty good. It smells like the typical rice Nana use to make. Thinking about Nana, my smile faded. It hurts thinking about her.

..........

Flashback

"Nana I'm back home"

I just came from school. Today I stayed longer in school because I had an interesting conversation with my teacher.

No one replied. That's weird. I checked the kitchen but she wasn't there.

"NANA where are you" I shout a little louder. 

I notice a note on the kitchen counter.

It said:

My dear Suki, I have been feeling very ill for a long time. This might be my last day on earth. I am sorry to not have told you about my condition. I have gone to the hospital often without you realizing, I have had cancer. Now I'm in the hospital, they said I will have to spend my last hours there. So don't worry, don't come to the hospital. I will be cremated soon after. The more you grow the more dangerous your life will become. But you can never give up. I have taught you the most important rules. Always remember who you are. Be kind. 

Your Nana

I couldn't believe what I had just read. My eyes started forming tears and I fell to the ground. my Nana. Shes is gone. 

Flashback Ends

..........

coming back to reality I notice that everyone was staring at me.

 "Cherry? Are you alright" Leon asks beside me, touching my back.

I stare at Leon, noticing that I had daydreamed about Nana.  I already sat down on a bench in front of the table. I hadn't noticed that I had already arrived.

The other guys were also already sat down. Dean was sitting opposite of me. 

" your eyes changed colors again," Yuko said smiling brightly.

My eyes turn into a blue/white color when I have flashbacks.

"oh really? " I say like I hadn't noticed it. But seriously, I hadn't noticed it. I usually notice it when I get mad but this one caught me off guard.

Everyone had a plate of rice and meat. Only six plates were on the table though. Where is Tony??

"where is Tony?" I ask Leon.

 "he sleeps most of the time, He is only 2-4 hours awake in a day. Because of his condition he needs a lot of rest." Leon whispers. I look around and notice that dean was looking at me and then back own to his plate. He probably was thinking about what had happened earlier. Ryder was on his phone and eating his food.

 Looking down at my plate my hunger faded. I felt a little dizzy. I didn't feel like eating. Fresh air was what I needed. A tour on my motorbike. I mean okay, I'm sitting in fresh air right now, but I needed the breeze on my face that I get when I ride my bike. I still am looking at the plate.

"Are you gonna stare at it all day?" Ryder asks.

My face shows no expression and I look back at my plate. Picking the fork up I dig into the food. Who made this food? I mean it does smell good but it reminds me of Nana so much. I place the fork back down. I can't eat. There was a glass of water in front of me. I pick the glass up and drink a little. I love water. If I had to choose an element it would be water. 

I felt dizzy and sick again and my world was starting to spin around. Oh no, not good. I was trying to hide it so hard. I stand up trying not to make anything obvious. "I'm excusing myself," I tell everyone and quickly turn around and make my way to my house. Now My sight slightly faded away. I feel like fading now and my feet started to feel numb. I am out of the sight of the boys.

I couldn't go any further and I stumbled to the ground. What the hell was happening to me. I was on the ground laying and crumbling. I tried to move but my whole body was aching.  A strong pressure formed in my chest making it hard for me to breathe properly. I was suffocating and no one was gonna help. I would die a slow, painful death. With no one.

Closing my eyes I tried to calm down. Everything around me faded and I couldn't hear anything. I was in complete darkness.

Suddenly I felt a pressure on both of my arms. I was being shaken by someone. I couldn't really hear what the person was saying. Everything was faded. My eyesight improved a little and I noticed a boy calling my name multiple times. "Stay awake" I hear someone saying to me. I open my eyes wide and notice dean. I suddenly couldn't breathe again. I felt too much pain. "God damn it," He said after he noticed that I was suffocating again. He placed his hand on my cheeks and looked into my eyes "Cherry, you have to calm down and breath." He had a calm and sweet voice. As he said those words, I felt like he was compelling me to do something. I breathed slower and calmer, my breathing improved. I was tired and closed my eyes. Dean picked me up in his arms and he told me to keep my eyes open. I leaned my head onto his warm chest. He brought me to his house. Laying me on the bed he told me to keep awake

"The electric shock Ryder gave you is still having its side effects. So will try to heal you with my fire," He told me whilst he was kneeling next to me. 

This was his bed I was lying on. I couldn't say anything, I was in shock and too tired. "I will have to go over your tummy with the fire because that's the place he got you, so uhm... " He looked at my tummy. He was quite awkward, I mean we kinda hate each other. Right?

I understood, I had to expose my tummy. But I barely could move. He saw that I couldn't move and that I was struggling to move.

"Okay," he said and came closer and pulled my shirt a little up. My scars were showing, burns from the fire and scars from many of my streetfights. Some were very strong visual impacts others were rather scratches. He stopped for some seconds and looked at the scars like he was in a trance but then continued with lighting up his fire. 

He slowly turned the fire into a light orange cloud that now was placed over my tummy. Moving his hand's in slow motions around my tummy, I felt the warmth spreading through my whole body. It felt like the warmth was melting the shock and pain down. The warmth was healing me in seconds.

He slowly stopped and pulled my shirt slowly down again. "Now you can rest," He said and I closed my eyes. I was very tired. I noticed that the candle lights were out and the last thing I heard was him walking out. I drifted into sleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 44.6K 70
Reillyn Cole had experienced it all. Grief. Pain. Heartbreak. And yet, still, the cruel world continued to throw hurdles in her unendingly winding...
407K 9.9K 38
"Eli! Seriously this is ridiculous let me down!" I yell as I pound furiously on his back. "Not a chance. And don't ever wear something like that to a...
54.8K 1.5K 27
Not everything is as it seems. Meet Sam. He's your average, everyday jock. He likes to make crude jokes and be disruptive and loud. He's also a werew...
2.2K 351 74
The fight between them sparked when they were kids. She hated her but she loved her back. What happens when after so many years, it is still on but n...