Louis The Actor. | L.T

By TinyKingLou

Louis Tomlinson, a famous singer decides to follow another job opportunity when he got asked if he would like... More

About the story + Meet The Characters
Chapter 1, Louis' Acting Debut
Chapter 3, "Who's James?"
Chapter 4, Script Change
Chapter 5, Promo Interview For The Show
Chapter 6, Football/Soccer Game Tickets
Chapter 7, Special Guests At Work
Chapter 8, "What A Crazy Day"
Chapter 9, Hell-o-ween Party
Chapter 10, "I'm Not Jealous!"
Chapter 11, "Why Am I Best Friends With You?"
Chapter 12, "It's For The Best"
Chapter 13, "Feels So Wrong Doing The Right Thing"
Chapter 14, England Trip
Chapter 15, The Full Reunion
Chapter 16, Sneaky Bday Trip
Chapter 17, Is This A Good Idea?
Chapter 18, New Year's Eve Hell
Chapter 19, Wrong Or Right Decisions
Chapter 20, What A Mess
Chapter 21, The Truth Is Out
Chapter 22, The Collab
Chapter 23, It's Official! (Last Chapter)
Bonus Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 2, Showing a sensitive side

588 17 32
By TinyKingLou

-The next day-

Brooklyn's POV

I was awoken by my husky, Hurricane licking my face telling me to get up, he's either hungry, wants to play or wants his morning walk.

"Morning walk for you, mate." I slowly sat up to stroke him as I adjusted my sleepy eyes on him.

Wait! Did I just say mate?! Oh my god! The British slang is contagious!

I then heard a groan coming from the sofa bed, so I glazed over to Niall seeing him slowly waking up, "Listen Brooky, I can't sleep over tonight." He slowly sat up on the sofa bed to face me.

"Is the sofa bed uncomfortable? You can stay in the guest room tonight." I nervously offered trying to get him to stay whilst he held thoughts back for a few seconds until he pulled a apologetic pout hoping I'll understand what he was gonna say next, "...It's not the sofa bed. I just want to sleep in my own bed. I'm hardly at my own house."

I just lightly nodded taking his words into mind before I faintly replied with, "...I understand."

To ease away from the conversation I grabbed my pillow to throw it across the room at him to declare a pillow fight so he wouldn't suspect anything.

"I declare a pillow fight!" I grew a smug smirk as I grabbed hold of another pillow slowly to give him the chance to make a run for it.

Without a second thought Niall sprinted out the room as I followed swiftly chasing after him. He knows I get right into pillow fights so he runs away.

After about ten minutes we calmed down to have breakfast which was bagels!

It's now time for me to walk Hurricane and for Niall to head back to his house. So I hugged him goodbye before we went our separate ways.

As Niall walked down the road I froze on the side walk staring in the opposite direction... I had to walk past Louis' house.... I really don't want to see him today especially as it's our day off.

I quickly walked past his house to make my way to the park that was near by. Once I sat down on a bench I heard my phone bing in my pocket,

Maybe it's Niall!

My joyous smile was soon crushed once I read over an unexpected message from an unexpected someone...

How did that jerk get my number?! Also why is his name 'Lou boo' in my contacts?! Who the heck been messing with my phone?!

When I sent my reply off I heard someone call my name from the distance, the strong British accent immediately gave away who called me...

"Tomlinson." I muttered to myself as I glared up from my phone watching him walk over with his fluffy huge dog.

My joyful smile was brought back once I saw his adorable dog, "your dog is so fluffy and cute." I beamed a smile at them as he hesitated to sit beside me on the bench.

"Meet Clifford! ...So am I allowed to sit beside you or do I have to stand by that tree over there?" He awkwardly laughed as he pointed into the distance, pointing over to a tree which lead me to playfully roll my eyes as I playfully teased, "Suppose you can sit beside me, but only because of Clifford."

He sent a soft smile my way for a second until he made eye contact with Hurricane, "I thought I'd join you on this walk. What's your dog's name?"

"Yeah you can join. This is Hurricane." I introduced Hurricane who was now jumping up at Louis to greet him.

"That's a sick name." He glanced over to me as he gently stroked Hurricane.

I couldn't tell if that was a compliment or a diss...

I just gave him an unsure expression not knowing how to react which just lead him into an hysterical laugher session, "I'm sorry for laughing but....your reactions are so innocent.... I need to stop using British terms in front of you.... Sick means good." He finally explained as he continued to throw snickers into his reply trying to contain his laugher while I awkwardly sat there, "....Yeah it's like a different language.... anyway you still didn't answer my question that I messaged you." I immediately changed the subject back to what we were talking over text.

"Oh yeah, Niall gave me your number. Somehow he stole your phone from you without you realising so he could add me into your contacts." He finally answered my question that I have been wondering since I saw his text.

"Suppose Ni told you about my stupid old nick name...." I playfully rolled my eyes to myself as we both rose from the bench.

Why Niall why?

"Yup, it's cute.... anyway do you want to go bowling?" He randomly requested with a huge hopeful smile written across his face.

Why is he acting friendly all of a sudden? Kinda clingy too... I just met the guy yesterday, we're somehow in each other's phone contacts, he followed me on my walk and now he wants us to go bowling... Niall better not of said anything to him!

I ended up accepting his request because I had a feeling Niall said something. I don't want Louis to report back something that could worry Ni... plus I don't want to be alone right now...

"Great! Niall can take care of Cliff and Hurricane." He stated shortly whilst grabbing his phone out his pocket with a hint of excitement?

He likes having his own way. That's not a bad thing, well at least I don't think so?

Niall wouldn't mind anyways, he's a massive fan of Louis and his dog.

I just stood there awkwardly as Louis called Niall until I started to drift off into my thoughts, maybe I shouldn't go I only go to work then go straight home again.... I can't tell Louis why I don't want to go because I'll basically be telling him what happened because he'd want answers... I just don't want him to report back to Niall something that would worry him...

"Brooke?" Louis waved his hands in my face to drag me out of my thoughts to snap me back into reality.

I was taken by surprise so I literally shoved him out of my face with such force,

He locked on me with concern as I gasped out my apology after realising what I just did, " I'm sorry, I just need my personal space."

"I get it. Anyway Niall was freaking out when I called him, once he calmed down he gladly agreed. He also said he was happy that you're finally going out? Don't you leave your house except for work?" He questioned with concern held within his tone as we slowly walked back to our houses with our dogs.

I just huffed out a sigh for a reply as I couldn't tell him anything....

I Guess I have to go bowling as that's the only way to get him off my back...

"I just don't have time to go out places." I came up with an excuse as we walked back to my house to wait for Niall.

Louis and I were just silently waiting in my living room - well I was. Louis was looking around the room being interested in my stuff.

"You like your football don't you?" He randomly let out as he gradually turned to face at me displaying full investment.

I guess he found my soccer game tickets and my old soccer team photo from my school days.

"You've been to loads of games.... we got quiet a bit of common you know, maybe we could go a game as a date." Louis sent me a playful smirk once he spoke out his disgusting request.

I threw a deep disgusted glare at him unable to comprehend that gross comment, "Uh that's disgusting! Never in a million years... You know I can grantee you'll be annoying at a soccer game. You were so damn annoying yesterday and we wasn't even at one." I huffed in my seat expressing my annoyance as he immediately burst out in laugher once again , "your face! Obviously I was joking. You'll probably shove me on the pitch." He threw back a mocking joke at what I did earlier.

"Yeah because you'll be annoying me, plus I'll be doing you a favour if I pushed you on the pitch, you can join the game." I fired my come back as I folded my arms at him trying to control my irritation.

"Fair point, you get a point for that." He did the check hand expression whilst throwing in a cheeky winking which caused me to cringe shiver, "...don't do that again, Tomlinson."

He laughed it off while turning around to look back at my stuff until he locked on my soccer team photo, "you were in a football team?!"

"Why are you acting so surprised?" I raised an eyebrow waiting for him to came up with a sassy reply.

"I didn't know they had football in dinosaur times." He sarcastically gasped as I playfully rolled my eyes before I fired back my smart remark, "First of all, you know we're the same age so if I was born in dino times you were too. Secondly, no people were around those times. Thirdly, if I was from the Dino times I wouldn't be here right now. Forth, cameras didn't exist then."

He just stared at me in complete bafflement until he gradually popped himself beside me placing his finger on his chin pulling a thinking face, "so you know my age but you didn't know what I look like?"

"Ni kept going on about you being the same age as us. Funny enough, we have the same birthday. Every single year Niall celebrated your birthday on mine so that's how I know. He also kept reminding me how I shared the same birthday with the 'king.'" I threw in my fact with an snarky attitude as Louis' Jaw  dropped throwing back a sarcastic comment, "Oh my god, you're my long lost twin! We've finally been reunited after 26 years."

He soon burst out in hysterical laugher adding on, "just kidding. Imagine having you as a twin, what a nightmare, I'm glad we're not related."

"Well you're a pain in the butt so I'm glad I'm not related to an Jackass." I fired back as I shot up from the couch being irritated.

He decided to get in my face once I rose from my seat to throw back his reply, "Well I'm glad I'm not related to a loser."

I stepped forward so I was right in front of him, I locked eyes with him as I blankly responded with my question, "is loser the best you could do?"

He was about to say something back but he was immediately cut off with Niall interrupting, "am I ruining a heated moment here?"

We both glanced over to the door seeing Niall with a smug smile across his face leaning against the door frame like he's been standing there for quite awhile,

Louis and I slowly glared at each other in disgust then immediately stepped back away awkwardly from each other to give space.

Once I cleared my throat from the awkwardness I awkwardly spoke up my question, "what heated moment, Ni?"

"The one that was happening between you two. You could cut the tension with a knife. I knocked but there was no answer so I used your spare key that's under your Mat." Niall casually strolled into the living room to flop onto the couch with a pack of m&ms.

"There's no tension, me and Brooky boo was just discussing what we had in common such as our birthdays." Louis sent a cheeky smile over to Ni knowing that's not what was happening.

What a son of a b-

Hold the hell up?! Did he just call me by my childhood nickname?!

After that realisation I threw an intense glare over to Louis for my reply.

"Awww he's calling you Brooky boo, it's like you knew each other growing up! ...Oh my god I've got so much to plan for your joint birthday!" Niall gasped his enthusiastic announcement as he dashed out the room leaving me to continue to fire my intense glare at Louis, "you are a-" before I could carry on, he immediately shut me off with his smug reply, "amazing? Yeah I know."

He then forced me to turn around so he could push me out of the room so I immediately snapped his hands away to defend myself, "hands off or I'll punch you."

He slowly grew an incoming smug smile before he pocked my arm lightly, "ooh I guess you have to punch me." He sarcastically gasped while rising his hands in defence.

I grabbed his hoodie to bring him closer so I could mutter my response, "oh sweetheart, you're not worth it."

I soon found myself sitting in my car, I just froze in the drivers seat wondering why I was going bowling with an annoying jackass I met yesterday.

Let's just beat him in a game!

I grew a smirk as I pulled out my driveway whilst Louis randomly wondered, "Is it safe?"

I was taken aback due to his seriousness, everything that comes out his mouth is usually a joke or an insult... why is he suddenly concerned?

"What are you on about?" I finally brought myself to ask as I started to drive down the road whilst Louis continued to show his seriousness, "Niall told me, he drives you to work and back. So is it safe for you to drive?"

"He's my best friend, he likes my company. Of course it's safe for me to drive, I just haven't drove this car in a month, that's all." I stated trying to ease his concern which ended up bringing on awkward silence...

"Let's have some fun." Louis jumped out of the car rushing inside as I rolled my eyes in annoyance then hopped out the car to rush after him.

When we reached our bowling ally some fans of ours asked us if we were close so Louis wrapped his arm around me bringing me closer as he cheekily replied with, "We only met yesterday but it feels like Brooklyn and I have been friends for years."

Tomlinson.

Please.

Let.

Go.

I just smiled at the fan trying to avoid what is happening at the moment as I was so uncomfortable.

When the fans walked back to their ally I immediately pulled away from Louis' touch, "I told you about personal space." I muttered my frustration as he rose an eyebrow at me being concerned which was soon replaced by an snarky attitude, "Why? You trying to keep an professional relationship? Wow Brooky boo I didn't know you felt that way."

"What the actual- no! You're so full of yourself! You're annoying. I can't stand you!" I huffed my annoyance under my breath before I stormed off being so done with him.

I hid around the corner taking a deep breath so he couldn't find me until realisation hit...

I shouldn't of left Louis' side, he may be a jerk but I can't be by myself right now, what if-

My thoughts were soon shut down by someone placing their hand on my shoulder, I just felt a shiver of fear rush through me as I just pictured his face,

NO NO NO, he can't be here! He was locked away in New York! He can't of found me so soon!

"Brooke you know I was joking right? You're shaking like a leaf, are you okay?"

Louis' soft British accent put me into an calming ease, I knew I was safe for another day.... hopefully...

After a few seconds of taking a deep breath I managed to gather the courage to face him, without a second thought I instantly grabbed him into a comfort hug being relived for a second until I realised what I was doing I immediately pulled away acting like nothing happened.

He locked me on me with concern written across his face as silence continued to flow between us which I decided to cut short with, "I'm fine."

"I thought you wanted personal space?" He gave me an observation as I continued to stand my ground, "I do."

"You're so confusing, you said you need personal space then a second later you're hugging me?" He pulled his thinking face as he continued to give me an serious observation.

"Stop bring that up. I was just relieved it wasn't-"

I immediately shut myself off as I was literally about to tell a complete stranger my business that I haven't even told my best friend yet....

Louis contained to lock on me with his concern held within his eyes showing a caring side to him, "Wasn't who?"

"Ashton Jason." I answered with a complete lie for the reply until I realised the name I gave, I seriously thought I could get away with it but no chance! Ashton Jason is Liam's character! Brooke you had one job!

Louis' POV

That's Liam's Character..... she's such a bad liar...

I might as well tell her 'okay then' because it's obvious she doesn't want to tell me anything.

Maybe I could ask Niall. I mean she's been acting on edge and shaken up, maybe this has got something to do with her wanting her personal space.

Without a second thought she rushed off back to our bowling ally exclaiming her 'excitement' that she was clearly putting on...

"Can I put our nicknames in?" I asked as I rushed over to her with a cheeky smile across my face as she grew in hesitation before answering with, "Okay but put 'Brooke' for me as that's my nickname."

I just grew a self-satisfied smirk as I shortly replied with "sure."

"I told you to write Brooke?!" She gasped out her reply as she read over her name.

"Why are you so shocked? It's your nickname. I put Lou boo for me as that's my name in your phone." I stated the facts with a growing proud smirk.

I love winding her up, it's so funny.

"That's Ni's nickname for me. We had it since we were children, we both don't like our nicknames but we use it to annoy each other. Hey! That was Niall's doing not mine!" She huffed her annoyance while I snickered lightly to myself.

"Stop laughing Tomlinson, let's just play." I heard her demanding tone amongst my snickering laughter.

-Later on-

We were now back at Brooke's house to watch a football game,

As Brooke pushed the door open Niall came running out of the living room full of energy getting straight to his demanding questions, "so who won? Was there any arguments?"

"I'll tell you all about it later Ni boo." Brooke patted Niall's shoulder before she took her shoes off trying to get away from the subject. She's embarrassed because she lost.

"I could tell you, Niall." I sent a snarky smirk over to Brooke who was now throwing a daring glare at me.

"Yes tell me! Brooke likes to keep me waiting. Brooke you should be like Louis. Louis is officially my best friend." Niall announced his statement as he dashed off into the kitchen.

"What an insult. Niall ran off into the kitchen to get some popcorn, as that's what he always does when I need to tell him gossip." Brooke explained as she swiftly followed Niall's lead.

They're both extremely weird...

Niall soon grabbed me out of my thoughts by yelling out my name as he sprinted into the living room with popcorn.

I followed him swiftly into the living room seeing him stuffing his face with popcorn getting ready to listen to what I was about to tell him as I plopped myself beside him after some hesitation.

Once Brooke strolled into the living room she went straight over to Niall, "Ni Ni, move up pretty please." She was lowkey telling Niall that she didn't want to sit beside me... I think that's why Niall purposely sat at the end.

"No Brooky, I know I'm amazing so you want to sit next to me, but there is space beside, Louis." He mumbled out with a mouth full of food whilst pointing next to me.

She awkwardly faced me for a few seconds until she placed her phone on the coffee table in front of us, "put your phones down while we watch the game for no distractions."

Niall and I both did what she did by placing our phone down in front of us. So we could focus on watching the game with no distractions.

"Hey quit changing the subject who won?! What happened?!" Niall screening out losing his patience.

I told him who won -me- I also told him what happened about the nicknames and how I was annoying Brooke. I didn't tell him she run off as I could tell she didn't want me to say anything as she kept trying to butt in thinking I was gonna say something about it.

After the conversation Niall had to go so Brooklyn and I were left to watch the game...

At half time Brooke went off to grab some snacks, at the second she left the room, her phone screen lit up.

"Brooke!" I called as I picked up her phone seeing an message from an unknown number,

Unknown: did you miss me my dear, Brooklyn? Guess who just got out of jail?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1.1K 34
(Cover by @Halfblood_of_the_Sea) When Niall moved to Wolverhampton, it was amazing to him. At only age 5, he was ready to make some friends. On his f...
510K 14.5K 20
Harry Styles was depressed. No one would bother to mess with him, they were all too afraid. He was really tough, I guess you can say he was a "bad bo...
103 0 11
Louis joins the school football team as the new season starts up. Louis and another player end up being on the team together with Harry Styles the po...
199 3 10
There was a long moment where Harry didn't actually think Louis was going to answer; where he feared he would be sitting here forever, waiting for th...