The Other Forbes (Kol and Kla...

By charlottereaddd

(Kind of season three but not following most of the actual plot) Caroline Forbes loves her family, but none m... More

Chapter 1: Honey I'm Home!
Chapter 2: Get Your Fangs Away From Me
Chapter 3: Wearing A Sheet In Front of An Original...
Chapter 4: Dress Shopping? Kill me Now
Chapter 5: This May be A Ball But I'm Not Having A Ball
Chapter 6: Birthday Pains
Chapter 7: Back With The Devil
Chapter 8: Maybe 'Goodnight' Will Be Our Always?
Chapter 9: Bite Me Again And I'll Throw A Tractor At You
Chapter 10: OMG TAYLOR
Chapter 11: Yer A Wizard Violet
Chapter 12: Drawing A Hybrid Totally Not Creepy Right?
Chapter 13: Aneurysms and Waking Up To Kisses... What Next?
Chapter 15: Concequences Of Snapping Necks
Chapter 16: How To Distract A Hybrid...
Chapter 17: Hey Would you Look At That! You Do Have Feelings!
Chapter 18: Take It From My Point Of View
Chapter 19: The Other Side?
Chapter 20: *Music Plays* Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
Chapter 21: This Is Gonna Suck... Literally...
Chapter 22: Back To Normal? Pah, Not Likely...
Chapter 23: Wait What
Chapter 24: Damien Arc And Pizza Nights
Chapter 25: Fancy A Drink Damon?
Chapter 26: Stop Calling Me!
Chapter 27: Valentina Roseletti Lies and Switches
Chapter 28: Flashbacks
Chapter 29: Dead twins.
Chapter 30: Ugh Torture Is The Worst
Chapter 31: When All Else Fails Do Cheer Practice....
Chapter 32: Frenemies?
Chapter 33: Everything's Better When You're Drunk!
Chapter 34: Da Fuq?
Chapter 35: Woah Dude Not Cool
Chapter 36: Well THAT Was Unexpected.
Chapter 37: Darn My Goofy Smile!
Chapter 38: Damn You Niklaus Mikaelson.
Chapter 39: Life's A Bitch. Deal With It
Chapter 40: Tis Time To Party
Chapter 41: I Really Dont Like People
Chapter 42: SCHOOL TIME!
Chapter 43: Dance Dance We're Falling Apart To Have Time...
Chapter 44: Totally Not Gnarly Dude.
Chapter 45: The End?
Chapter 46: Well Would You Look At That!
Chapter 47: Hybrid on the loose.
Chapter 48: Are You FREAKING Kidding Me?!
Chapter 49: I Literally Can't Think Of A Chapter Name.
Chapter 50: The Last Dance
Sequel?
;)

Chapter 14: Ah Memories. Where'd You Go?

8.2K 240 16
By charlottereaddd

I grin crept up on my lips as I knocked on the door of the boarding house. I could hear them talking about me before hand, saying I wasn't strong or couldn't stop them.

I'd like to see them say that to my face.

It took a few moments until the door opened revealing Damon. His pleasant expression instantly turned sour when he saw it was me.

"I should kill you for what you did. I don't like aneurysms very much." He threatened in a low tone. I frowned and pouted at him.

"You do realize I can do it again right? Touch me and what you felt the other day will feel like total bliss." I said all of this in a sweet tone to add a more dramatic affect to it.

"Damon?" A female voice called from behind him. He moved slightly to reveal Elena who looked surprised to see me.

"Violet? What are you doing here?" Elena asked, a worried expression filling her face. I smiled at her and tilted my head.

"Hello Elena, I was just wondering when you'll be discussing about Klaus and Kol's planned demise."

"Sorry, that meeting finished an hour ago. We'll make sure not to invite you to the next one." Damon glared, pushing the door to close but I stuck my foot in the way so the door opened again.

Smirking, I entered the house and examined the interior. I never had the time to appreciate the beautiful decorations in the house.

"I suggest you give up on changing our minds about your buddy and your boyfriend. Nothing's going to change our minds-" Damon started but I turned to him and stared at him. He went to continue talking but nothing came out.

"I suggest you hold your tongue Damon." I glared, making sure I didn't break focus on him so the spell would stay in place.

The only way I managed to know these spells was because I read through more than I needed to in Klaus' mothers' grimoire. I thought learning some would come in handy.

Elena was looking confused at Damon as he still attempted to talk.

"Let him go!" Elena called out as she realized what was going on.

"You know Elena, its only fair. You guys get to kill my friend and boyfriend so... I get to kill Damon and Tyler. Your friend and Caroline's boyfriend." I shrugged, still focusing on Damon "Its only fair."

"No! You cant do this-"

"I think you'll find I can." I cut in with a 'duh' tone. She looked around frantically for something to make me stop but ended up coming right up to me and slapping me in the face.

I will admit, I was taken aback by that. But now I was more pissed off than before. I returned my head to facing forwards as she had slapped me so hard that my head had snapped to the side.

"Oh Elena," I sighed, rubbing my slightly stinging cheek "Big mistake."

All the lights in the room started to flicker as I felt my power building.

I saw Damon from behind her about to lunge but instead I flicked my hand to the side, causing his head to twist unnaturally to the side.

He slumped to the ground with his newly broken neck which caused Elena to gasp.

"Viole-"

"Shut up." I muttered, focusing on controlling my power rather than Elena's whiny voice.

"Stefan isn't in, is he?" I asked, Elena shook her head.

"Good, no one will know about what I'm going to do then." I said with a certain glint in my eye. I muttered a chant under my breath and suddenly grabbed Elena's arm.

"GAH!" Elena cried out, trying to pry herself away from me but she came to no avail.

She struggled for a few more moments until... Nothing. She stood still with an emotionless expression.

"Now, you cant really understand what I'm saying unless I instruct you. Its kind of like compulsion for vampires only its a witch." I explained to no one imaparticular whilst pacing in front of her.

"Hmm, jump up and down." I told her, looking her straight in the eyes. She blinked, then started to jump up and down.

"Good. Ok, stop." I ordered, looking her in the eye again. She stopped.

"Right. This is what I want you to do..." I told her every single detail that I wanted her to do and left with a smile.

No one can help her apart from me so until she completes her task, she's going to be my... Puppet I guess.

I left once I was done, seeing no reason to stay.

I wondered if Kol was ok now?

I decided to go the mansion next, curiosity burning inside me.

The front door was wide open when I got there and I frowned as I slowly took steps inside.

Almost instantly Elijah was in front of me with a ghost of a smile on his face.

"Niklaus said you would be back."

"Well Niklaus was right. Is Kol awake?" I asked.

"I don't think now is a good time." Elijah commented, I ignored him and made my way to Kol's room.

It was obvious he was in there. I wonder what Elijah was warning me about? Kol wouldn't hurt me again would he?

I pushed the door open without knocking and froze on the spot.

Sitting on the bed was Kol with a random girl I had never seen before straddling his hips. His face was buried in her neck and blood ran down her back.

"Kol." I breathed, holding my hand on my stomach as it made me feel sick. Flashbacks of all the times he had bit me came flashing back into my memory.

Kol's head snapped up, his face was changed with blood over his mouth. The girl didn't even look around so I was guessing she was compelled.

Kol's eyes instantly changed back to normal and some guilt flickered in them.

I didn't say anything, just backed out of the room and closed the door behind me. I guess I should've taken in Elijah's warning.

I tried to shift the sick feeling in my stomach but it wouldn't go. I started walking back to the staircase with my head hanging low so I couldn't see where I was going.

Suddenly there was a hard chest in front of me and I gasped, instantly falling backwards to where the beginning of the stairs were.

I awaited the impact of the hard, marble stairs but I felt nothing. I had my eyes squeezed shut so I didn't see what had happened.

"Love." A voice sounded above me and I instantly knew who it was.

I opened my eyes to find Klaus hovering above me. I then noticed that the reason that I hadn't smashed my face into the stairs was because Klaus' arms were wrapped around my body.

One arm was wrapped around my waist with the other at the top of my back.

I was kind of slanted and Klaus was balanced on the stairs. It was a really awkward position

"Oh," I muttered, realizing it was him that I bumped into. Klaus smirked before placing me upright on the stairs. "Thanks."

"No problem love. I don't think any of us will favour you with a broken neck." Klaus said, walking down the stairs with me.

"Oh, I think some will." I replied with a small chuckle. I thought back to Damon and Elena at the boarding house. If my spell was working, then Elena should be doing my instructions as we speak.

Klaus raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. We had made it to the library where Elijah was sitting. He had a bit of a 'I told you so' face but he didn't comment on it.

"Yea yea whatever." I mumbled, flapping my hand in his direction. A slight grin crept up on his face and he went back to reading the book in his hand.

"So, whats going on in the life of Violet Forbes?" Klaus asked, relaxing back into a sofa that was in the room.

I sighed and joined him, sitting on the other side and swivelling my legs onto the couch so my feet were on his lap.

He frowned at me slightly but made no attempt to move me.

"Nothing much. A bit of threatening, getting mad at people. Crying over fictional characters." I shrugged "The same really."

"Threatening?"

"Yea, I don't like the Salvatore's very much now." I replied with a distasteful look on my face.

"Oh really? And why's that then?" Klaus smirked

"Let's just say they've pissed me off so I got angry."

"And how did you react?" Elijah asked, not looking up form his book.

"I gave them an aneurysm." I shrugged again, relaxing my head on the the arm of the sofa

"I think we're rubbing off on her brother." Klaus said and I could tell he was smirking. My head shot up

"Hey! You are not. I believe its you I'm rubbing off on." I complained "I got Kol into all sorts of things."

"Well to be fair, he was locked in box for nearly over a century so he would take in anything." Klaus commented. I raised an eyebrow

"And who's fault was that?"

Klaus raised his hands up in innocence at the new voice in the room. Kol came over and sat in another chair that was next to Elijah.

We both exchanged an awkward glance as all that popped into my mind was what happened earlier with the girl. She was no doubt dead now.

An awkward silence had set in the room and I kept my gaze fixed on my feet that were on Klaus' lap. It probably looked a tad weird but I couldn't find anywhere else to look.

I flickered my eyes up to see Klaus looking in Kol's direction with an uneasy expression.

"And with that, I need a drink." I muttered getting up from the couch and going to the main room where all the alcohol was kept.

I had decided that I liked bourbon even though I had only tried it once so I poured myself a glass of that.

I was considering getting all the brothers one but my decision was cut short as, once again, I heard crashing from the library.

I sighed for a good minute or so and felt instantly tired with all the fighting that was going on.

I downed the whole bourbon and poured myself another, repeating the process before confronting the situation that was now happening.

It seemed my choice of having two drinks instead of one shouldn't have been an option as I came into the room.

The scene before me made me want to scream.

Kol was lying on the floor with a dagger in his chest. His body was all grey and veiny and he would've looked somewhat peaceful if there wasn't a stupid dagger sticking out of his chest.

Klaus was standing above him with Elijah now standing too.

I went to rush to Kol's side and shout some abuse at Klaus but something stopped me.

It's like a massive weight was lifted off my chest and no matter what I just couldn't move.

Then a memory that I didn't even remember hit me in the face like a sack of bricks.

"Kol?" I chucked my keys in the little dish by the door and continued into the flat. I switched on the main light and my breath hitched.

Sprawled across the floor were at least three dead bodies. Blood was splattered everywhere with the occasional bloody hand print on the wall.

"K-kol?" I stuttered, my eyes darting around the room to see if he was here. I looked to my right and the back to the front only to have Kol standing in front of me.

His face and clothing were soaked in blood and his had an almost pained expression on his face.

"Violet." He spoke in a soft voice, as if not to startle me. I went to talk again but I found myself lost in his eyes.

"You will not remember anything. All you will remember is we dated and I left this night and didn't explain why." Kol started and all I could do was nod.

"If we ever meet again, then I'll take that as a second chance. We can be together again. And no matter how hard you fight it, we will... be together again."

Kol sighed as he trailed off then everything just went black.

I couldn't utter any words out of my mouth. I just stood there in a state of shock.

All this time... I was compelled?

Hi! Sorry about this chapter being so late I've been busy so I hadn't had any time to go onto my computer.

Plus I've been feeling down recently but finishing this chapter has perked me up a bit :)

Next chapter will be up a little bit sooner :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 565 13
Caroline's younger sister is coming back from her boarding school abroad. What happens when she meets her other half & finally learns about the super...
77K 1.9K 44
T.W. She started having the most peculiar dreams, they started the night of her 15th birthday. Years later,Caroline turned and she was in the dark. M...
32K 526 17
Ashley Forbes, Caroline Forbes older sister, comes back to mystic falls after 2 years with a special edition. little does she know she has just walke...
60.9K 1.7K 20
"Please. Don't do this." "This isn't our fault, Mikaelson. You brought this upon yourself. Now, you're going to pay with the girl you love most in t...